Chapter 23

In a spacious lounge on the bottom floor of the cruise ship, Duan Yuhua lay quietly on the bed, unaware that a drunk woman was sleeping next to him.

"What should we do now? Are we really going to kill her?" Shangguan Lingtian asked in a dilemma.

In order to prevent accidents from leaking the news, the two of them went to battle in person, but when the matter came to an end, Shangguan Lingtian faltered.

Lan Kaifeng glanced at him, "Do you want to shrink back?"

"Otherwise, let's take a few bed photos for them..." Before Shangguan Lingtian could finish speaking, he stopped talking embarrassingly, playing with the little star's photos From time to time, a few children from rich families will appear. There will even be other parents who tease these romantic anecdotes face to face, which can't threaten anything at all.

"I'll hold her hand for you, and you strangle her to death." Lan Kaifeng ordered.

"Why me?!"

"Shangguan Lingtian, why are you pretending to be stupid! I came up with the idea, so can't you be a little sincere?"

Shangguan Lingtian looked at Lan Kaifeng firmly, and gritted his teeth, "Okay!"

Shangguan Ling In order to prevent Lan Kaifeng from playing tricks, Tian put a camera in the room without telling him when he entered the door. His thoughts were indeed right, Lan Kaifeng was too treacherous, and actually wanted to push all the murders to him. He personally said that he was the mastermind, so he was not afraid of his betrayal.

The two of them put on gloves, Lan Kaifeng helped hold down the little model Yingying's hands, Shangguan Lingtian sat on her, and grabbed her neck with both hands. Yingying was so drunk that she had no strength to resist at all, and soon lost her breath.

"What should we do now?" For the first time to kill someone personally, Shangguan Lingtian was unavoidably flustered.

"Sweep away the evidence first." Lan Kaifeng swallowed, clenched his trembling hands into fists.

Li Chen in the next room watched the surveillance, covered his eyes and smiled. Shangguan Lingtian is a pig teammate, don't you know that he is a top hacker? Just set up a camera to show him evidence. Oh, by the way, he hasn't had a chance to tell those two people that he is an omnipotent god on the Internet!

At around four o'clock in the morning, Duan Yuhua fell into a drowsy sleep and was woken up by someone shaking him vigorously.

His face was slapped painfully with both hands, "Wake up! Wake up! Duan Yuhua, you killed someone!!"

Duan Yuhua suddenly turned over and sat up, "What?!"

Lan Kaifeng pointed to the already stiff woman beside him, "You seem to have strangled her last night..."

Duan Yuhua looked at the woman's blue skin, half-closed eyes, ferocious expression of fear, and the obvious fingerprints on her neck——

"Ah!— "

He was so frightened that his legs went limp, and he scrambled out of bed for a while.

Shangguan Lingtian covered his mouth, "Keep down, do you want others to know that you are a murderer?"

Duan Yuhua shook his head desperately, "It wasn't me! People, people didn't kill me!"

"Still saying it wasn't you, you Look at the scratches on your hands!"

Duan Yuhua raised his hands, and from the back of his hands to his wrists, there were five bloody scratches!

"Hiss—" Duan Yuhua gasped, and said horribly, "My hand... this scratch, how could it be me! I don't remember anything!! You believe me, I didn't kill her!"

Lan Kai Feng gave him a sympathetic look, "Now the evidence is convincing... Why don't we throw the body into the sea for you? After soaking in the sea, there will be no evidence. It will take at least ten days for it to wash up on the shore, who knows?" I can't even suspect you."

Duan Yuhua glanced at the two of them defensively, "Are you so kind?"

Shangguan Lingtian persuaded, "We have no deep hatred with you, we are both big families in the capital, and we help each other to form a good relationship when we have difficulties. Do you remember our kindness?" That's fine, we will also be charged for disposing of the corpse for you."

Duan Yuhua's face was full of confusion, wondering whether they should dispose of the corpse or not.

Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng looked at each other, feeling a little anxious in their hearts. If Duan Yuhua doesn't make a decision, it will be dawn soon! They were about to force him again, when the phone suddenly rang in the room!

'Doo beep! Beep beep——"

Duan Yuhua was taken aback, and quickly took out his mobile phone. When he saw Situ Chen's name, he connected without thinking.

Lan Kaifeng pressed his hand, "Are you still answering the phone now?! If one more person knows, open your mouth to reveal the secret!"

Duan Yuhua brushed his hand away, and said coldly, "I believe him! My mind is in a mess right now. Very soon, let Ah Chen come and give me advice!"

"You just trust him that much?!"

"Of course!"

Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng looked at each other, extremely anxious in their hearts, but they didn't dare to show too much on their faces. It would be bad if they acted too much and aroused Duan Yuhua's suspicion.

"Hua Zi, where are you?" In the past two years, Duan Yuhua's greatest achievement was that Li Chen no longer called him by his first name.

Hearing Situ Chen's voice, Duan Yuhua's heart warmed up, "Ah Chen, I, I seem to have killed someone, come here quickly!"

"What?! Where are you?"

Duan Yuhua grabbed the publicity card beside the bed and reported the room number.

Li Chen's speed was very fast, but within three minutes, there was a 'dong dong dong' knock on the door.

"Ah Chen!"

Li Chen entered the room and looked around, listening to Duan Yuhua's account of the incident. He looked at Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng with suspicious eyes.

Shangguan Lingtian's heart trembled, and the hairs all over his body stood on end, "It's nothing to do with us, we just wanted to find a room to sleep in, and just after we came in, we saw that the woman was already dead."

Li Chen obviously didn't believe it, "You guys, Sleeping together?"

Lan Kaifeng glared at him, "Why are you asking so many questions?! The most important thing now is to dispose of the corpse! It will be dawn soon!"

"Can't do it!"

"If you say you can't do it, you can't do it , Have you thought about Duan Yuhua's situation? He has killed someone now!" Lan Kaifeng lowered his voice and said eagerly.

Li Chen turned his head and looked at Duan Yuhua seriously, "Do you believe me?"

Duan Yuhua looked directly into his dark and deep eyes, and the fear in his heart disappeared strangely, "I believe you!"

"Then call the police!"

Shangguan Ling Tian and Lan Kaifeng held his hand one after the other, "Just like this, the police will make a big fuss, and the Duan family can't save him!"

"Duan Yuhua, you really asked him to call the police, he wants you dead!"

Duan Yuhua frowned . Pursing his lips, "Let him go, Ah Chen won't harm me."

He had full confidence in Li Chen, even if he said he was a heinous devil, he would still believe him!

Shangguan Lingtian wanted to speak, but was stopped by Lan Kaifeng.

"Since you want to call the police, we'll leave first."

Shangguan Lingtian clenched his fists and did not speak.

Seeing that they insisted on calling the police, the two hurriedly left the room with ugly expressions on their faces.

Lan Kaifeng whispered gloomyly, "Since Duan Yuhua wants to seek death, let's help him."

Shangguan Lingtian immediately responded, "You mean..."

Lan Kaifeng nodded, "If you make things bigger, Duan Yuhua will It's Situ Chen's right-hand man, so it's fine if he goes in." In the

room, just as Li Chen was about to call the police, Duan Yuhua stretched out his hand to block the phone.

Li Chen patiently whispered, "Huazi, trust me, I have evidence to exonerate you!"

Duan Yuhua shook his head, hesitated for a while, and said, "Can you, can you... kiss me? "

He spoke more and more quietly, and the last few words were almost silenced.

Li Chen didn't hear clearly, so he moved closer, not noticing his red earlobes, and asked, "May I do something?"

Seeing his handsome face so close, Duan Yuhua's heart sank, and he leaned forward to kiss his face. Print a shallow kiss on top.

Li Chen was shocked.

Duan Yuhua smiled proudly, "If you want me to trust you, I will also charge some interest."

"You..."

Li Chen still wanted to speak, and Xiangdong rushed in with a group of unknown people, "Hua Zi , I heard that something happened to you here?!"

Duan Yuhua looked at the men and women rushing in, and frowned, "Xiangdong, take them out, there are dead people inside! You are destroying the scene of the crime."

"Ah—" hearing the dead, the women screamed in fright.

"What are you kidding?" Xiang Dong was puzzled.

"No kidding, take them out!" Duan Yuhua snapped.

"Oh, oh, good!"

A group of people came and went quickly, and quickly retreated.

Li Chen called the police while the few people were talking, and after hanging up, he smiled, "Shangguan Lingtian and the others did it on purpose!"

Duan Yuhua understood a little bit, "They did this?"

"Yes Huazi, I'm going to wrong you for a few days this time."

Duan Yuhua glanced at him, "What do you want to do? Do you want me to let the Duan family cooperate with you?

" Something about threats of bribery came out.

Duan Yuhua took advantage of the fact that the police didn't come, and made arrangements for the phone calls.

At 8 o'clock in the evening, after accepting the transcript, Li Chen returned to Situ's mansion and found that Mr. Situ and Situ Cheng and his wife were waiting for him.

"Grandpa, do you have anything to do with me?" As for the selfish and cheap father and mistress, Li Chen chose to ignore it.

"You still have the nerve to say it!" Situ Cheng roared angrily, "What kind of friends do you make? Take a good look at today's headlines. You have disgraced our Situ family! To be honest, there is no such thing as Duan Yuhua's murder. Is it for you?"

Old Master Situ looked at his son speechlessly, did he have any brains, could he say such things casually?

Li Chen rolled his eyes openly.

Situ Cheng was enraged all of a sudden, "What's your attitude?! What about your upbringing? I'm your old man!"

Li Chen said coolly, "What upbringing? I was eaten. I robbed people for food in the orphanage Where were you at that time? Where were you when I was nearly frozen to death with a thin quilt in winter?!"

Situ Cheng choked.

Liu Zhen persuaded, "Ah Chen, don't be angry with your father. It's not easy for him. After you lost it, we kept looking for it day and night. For a long time, your father couldn't eat or sleep... "

Really? Then he's fat like this." Li Chen looked Situ Cheng up and down, wondering why he gave birth to two handsome sons with his fat head.

"What do you mean?!"

Li Chen's gaze was like a bone-scraping steel knife, and Situ Cheng's anger surged up again.

"Okay!!" Mr. Situ couldn't take it anymore, listen to what these words are all about! The son is not like the son, and the father is not like the father, what a family misfortune!

Li Chen pursed his lips, feeling rather regretful. He also wanted to ask how much the system could get in angering Situ Cheng, a scumbag, to death. Situ Cheng's irritable and irritable appearance seemed to be very easy to explode.

"Ah Chen, how much do you know about the Duan family's children?"

Li Chen still respected Mr. Situ, "Don't worry, grandpa, the murderer is not him, and Hua Zi will come out soon.

" The evidence is conclusive..." Situ Cheng mocked, seeing the old man's gaze, he automatically silenced himself.

Old Master Situ nodded, "Achen, Grandpa knows that you have a sense of proportion. But now that the whole country's attention is on this case, you..."

What Mr. Situ is worried about is that the popularity of the public will decrease, and Situ's stock price will not be stable. Li Chen said, "Grandpa, everyone knows that I'm Huazi's friend. If something happens to him, I hide, so what am I going to do? " Shut up! Liu Zhen, take Da Cheng back to the room!" Mr. Situ was so heartbroken that he gave birth to such an idiot son. Situ Cheng waved Liu Zhen's hand away, and left the mansion angrily. Liu Zhen looked at his back with a dim light in his eyes. The person in the way left, the old man sighed, turned to Li Chen and said, "Okay, grandpa believes in you, whatever Ah Chen wants to do, the Situ family will fully support it!"