Chapter 75

The next day, Li Chen greeted the team members and went out alone. Regarding the black mist, he had a guess, no matter whether it worked or not, he had to give it a try, rather than just sit and wait.

What a surprise that the captain went out by himself!

The team members breathed a sigh of relief, patted each other's shoulders, and squeezed their eyes. They felt that their plan was half successful!

Yin Xu went back last night and was educated all night. This morning, he finally waited for his father and elder brother to go out, and immediately turned into a free bird out of the cage, and flew over to find Li Chen.

"Young Master Yin is here!"

Someone shouted, and the special forces members in the apartment, wiping their guns, standing up on the floor, and practicing each other's skills, immediately packed themselves up and stood in a row. Those who didn't know it thought it was the leader who came to inspect up.

Brother Shui patted his forehead and couldn't bear to look directly at him, "It's time to leave, it's time to leave, are you standing guard? Really." The

big guys looked at each other, you pushed me, I pushed you, and laughed and laughed.

When Yin Xu entered the door, what he saw was such a happy scene.

"Young Master Yin." "Young Master Yin, please come inside."

Kang Cheng and Brother Shui greeted him attentively, and followed him from left to right. It looked like two guardians left and right, pushing Yin Jie, who was originally following behind him, to the back.

For this young master of the Yin family, Kang Cheng, like the team members, did not have any prejudices, but was mostly grateful.

After all, it was thanks to him that everyone was able to get out of Fusheng Town. Although the request he made was a bit weird, they didn't force the captain to agree.

Now they are asking for others again, and want to replace the captain with others, so they always have to lower their posture.

As the saying goes, if you reach out and don't hit a smiling face, don't you?

Obviously, Yin Xu also had the same idea.

He smiled and asked, "What are you doing here, where is Ah Chen?"

Kang Cheng replied, "The captain went out early in the morning. But he said that he will not leave the base, and he should be back at noon. Young Master Yin Don't you want to stay for a light meal?"

Yin Xu nodded happily, "Okay."

It's still early at noon, so I happened to stay and wait for Ah Chen.

Brother Shui gave Kang Cheng a look, beckoning him to treat him well, and turned around to go out. Brother Shui left Yin Xu's sight, and ran all the way to find 'Guan Shi Tong'.

The little celebrity I saw last night is really good looking, hurry up and bring it here, Young Master Yin should like it, right?

...

So when Li Chen came back with his things, what he saw was his wife and a young man sitting together, chatting with each other.

Li Chen frowned immediately, what's going on?

Li Chen raised his eyebrows, "Young Master Yin, why are you here? I was planning to go to your house to look for you in the afternoon."

Yin Xu smiled and said, "Really? I wanted to collect the reward as soon as possible, so I came here early. The man you found for me is not bad, he is handsome and young, and I heard that he was a big star before the end of the world. Isn't it the trend of puppies now? I'll make money for an old man like you."

Li Chen's face turned green . "What do you mean? Who found you a man, and you want him to replace me?"

Yin Xu patted the young man's hand, and stood up first, "Yes, a twisted melon is not sweet, and now there are better ones. The object, it's not that you are the young master. I took him away, and our agreement is considered complete, and everyone is happy to cooperate."

Li Chen stared at his movements, seeing Yin Xu clapping his hand, his face darkened more than half.

Yin Xu didn't even look at him when he was talking, and put his hands in his trouser pockets, with an unrestrained attitude, and an indescribable smile on his face.

He finished speaking without looking back, hooked his fingers at the person behind him without looking back, and walked towards the door with two straight long legs.

The atmosphere at the scene was weird. Seeing that the young master was leaving, Brother Shui Qiqi Ai said, "Master Yin, haven't you eaten yet?"

Yin Xu said ambiguously, "Forget it, let's do it next time, I will hurry back and follow you." Beauty cultivates feelings."

Brother Shui had already caught a glimpse of the captain's dark face, and said in a friendly manner, "Oh, then, next time, next time..."

"Crack."

The bag in the captain's hand dropped When he got to the ground, he stopped what Brother Shui had said.

Li Chen rushed forward in three or two steps, took Yin Xu's hand and walked out, and squeezed out a sentence from between his teeth, "Follow me."

Li Chen's hands clamped his wrist like iron clamps, and his actions were domineering And tough, Yin Xu's small body couldn't beat him at all, and he was pulled out of the door involuntarily.

Yin Jie followed out the door and asked aloud, "Master?"

Yin Xu hadn't spoken yet, Li Chen turned around and said, "Don't worry, I'll take him to the top of the building to talk, and he'll be back soon." He

didn't say a word yet After that, the two disappeared into the stairwell.

Yin Jie thought for a few seconds, then turned back. Since the young master didn't object, he shouldn't worry about it.

In the apartment, since Li Chen pulled Yin Xu away, there has been a continuous silence.

After a long time, Dong Hao said, "Uh, our captain doesn't have any thoughts about Yin Shaoye, does he?"

Brother Shui groaned, "If it's true, we're finished."

"Tragedy..."

Worse than them The tragedy is that little star.

The cooked duck flew away, and the little star was crying with a handsome face, his heart ached beyond words.

It's easy for him, he finally came to a big business, the boss is young and beautiful, not to mention his aesthetics, he is also the young master of the base chief's family. If he successfully hooked up, what a good day... In the

end, he is clearly in love with each other!

These big old men are blind! Li Chen took the man to the top of the building, trapped between the wall and himself, with a serious and terrifying expression on his face, " Yin

Xu, why did you backtrack, didn't we all agree, do you really think he is better than me?"

Xu tilted his head, and said coldly, "Captain Li, isn't it you who contradicted what you promised? What does this behavior mean?"

"When will I..." Li Chen stopped talking for a while.

What Yin Xu keeps talking about is you guys, the man you found for me is not bad. Those 'men', wouldn't they be the bastards under him, right?

"Is that person found by my people? Exchange him for me?"

Yin Xu turned his head and glanced at him, and found that he really didn't seem to know. The little heart that had been sore all the time felt better, and hope was raised again.

Yin Xu snorted sullenly as an answer.

Li Chen looked into his eyes and said seriously, "They make their own decisions, I don't know."

Yin Xu stared at him blankly, his pupils were dark, as if there was a strong love in them, tempting to sink into them -

Yin Xu's pupils shrank suddenly, he lowered his eyelids and dared not look again.

Today's incident was caused by his embarrassment, and he decided that it was arranged by him without asking Li Chen.

Because Li Chen agreed to his despicable request purely to save his teammates. He could imagine that he must be secretly wronged and reluctant.

Yesterday, my father and my eldest brother talked about it all night, fearing that he would easily fall into the emotional trap of others and lose sight of reality.

He himself was a little overwhelmed.

This relationship came too inexplicably, and it started badly, but he was really moved, but he seemed too self-righteous.

His love is a burden to others...

Yin Xu hesitated for a moment, then said with a smile, "Actually, I was joking about that agreement, just to tease you, don't take it seriously."

Li Chen said, "I really didn't Seriously."

"..."

Seeing that person's face darken instantly, Li Chen listened to him, "Xiao Xu, I fell in love with you at first sight too, shall we date?"

"Ah?"

Yin Xu's eyes widened with surprise, this What is the turning point?

"If you don't object, I'll take it as your consent."

Li Chen chuckled, leaned forward and kissed his rosy lips. In order to comfort him, Li Chen kissed him extremely tenderly, sucking and licking a little bit. It wasn't until he started to respond involuntarily that he pried open his lips, drove straight in, hooked his soft little tongue, and entangled with him.

After the kiss, both of them were a little emotional. Yin Xu's peach blossom eyes were shining, and he couldn't help rubbing against him, licking his lips, and said happily, "Achen, come back with me tonight?"

He looked like a cat stealing.

Li Chen rubbed his forehead and smiled, "I entered the room as soon as we started dating. I'm afraid that your father and brother will beat me to death."

Yin Xu was not dejected, and climbed up his thin and strong shoulders with his fingers, "Actually, I still have A secret den..."

"Then we don't have to wait until the evening, we'll go in the afternoon." His daughter-in-

law is so active, it's hard for him to refuse, isn't it? The time and place are right and people are right, there is no reason not to eat the meat that is in your mouth.

Yin Xu cheered, "Let's go!"

Li Chen wanted to laugh again, "Let's have lunch here, let's explain before we leave? Lest Yin Jie think we fell in love and killed each other."

Yin Xu looked at him strangely "Ah Chen, you just kept laughing?"

"Huh?"

"Don't you have facial paralysis?"

Li Chen coaxed him, "I'm afraid I won't be able to hold down the team members below. I pretended on purpose. You are not an outsider. This is Don't tell them my secret."

The happiness in Yin Xu's eyes almost turned into substance, Ah Chen's secret, only he knows!

Today is the happiest day in his 22 years. Even though the world is full of zombies, in his eyes, the sun is shining and the years are peaceful.

It's good that the people he likes also like him.

————————————————

"Qianyu."

"Qinghua, are you awake? You haven't moved for two days, I'm afraid something will happen to you..."

"Good boy, I'm fine."

"Yeah." Qian Yu sat on the bed with a pale face, held the jade pendant and kissed her, "Qinghua, promise me, don't block me next time. If I lose you, what's the point of living alone."

"It's absolutely impossible. Qian Yu, you can't lose me, how can I lose you? You If you lose your morals, if you leave this body again, you will have no chance to seize it. I want me to watch you disappear, how can I be willing?"

Qionghua's voice was weak, but every word was full of sincerity.

Qian Yu shook his head, tears streaming down his face, "I was the one who harmed you. If it wasn't for me, you would still be the chief disciple of Sect Master Yuxu. How could you end up in a field where you don't even have a secondary body?

" Hua sighed, "If I didn't form a partner with you, so what if I cultivated Yuanyin Patriarch, and I was lonely and lifeless all my life. My Qianyu, don't cry. Listen to me, this time I will replace you It's not all a bad thing if you block it."

"How should I say it?"

"Didn't I never find a powerful body to seize the body? Now it's possible, as long as someone has cultivated to the second level, I can immediately seize him."

"Qinghua ..." Qian Yu was stunned, and wanted to cry again. Because he knew that Qionghua had paid too much for him.

Qionghua voluntarily gave up her body and traveled through the space-time rift to find Qianyu in this world. When he left, he was already at the peak of Jindan, even though he abandoned his body and passed through the space, most of his realms fell.

But he used to be a Jindan cultivator, and his soul power was too strong. The bodies of these mortals can't bear his soul, and entering by force will only hurt both sides.

The spiritual energy in this world is thin, he wanted a body, so he had to go against the sky. He improved the puppet potion in the original world, let these people kill each other, and finally cultivated a powerful body for him to use.

Now, in order to protect Qian Yu, most of his soul has been annihilated, and it is much easier to find a suitable body.