Chapter 50

After the memory of the original owner was recalled, Li Chen asked the system as usual, "What is the main task this time?" The

system: "The original owner hopes that Yue will also spend the rest of his life hungry. As for Yue's four younger siblings, if they sincerely If they repent, he can forgive them; if they don't repent, the punishment will be the same as the month. The main task is 40 points, please master it well."

After hearing the original owner's wish, Li Chen raised his eyebrows.

The original owner is worthy of being a real man. Yue's younger brothers and sisters are young and ignorant, as long as they don't break their hearts and apologize proactively, they can escape punishment. As for Yue, the punishment he thought of was nothing more than starving her, and hunger had become the obsession of the original owner.

In the short life of the original owner, what impressed me the most was not the serious injury or being poisoned to death by the moon, but the feeling of hunger for a whole year at the age of 17. He wakes up hungry in the middle of the night, and dare not leave the tribe at night. He can only eat flowers, plants and tree bark to fill his stomach. The urge to stuff everything into his belly is incomprehensible to those who have never been hungry.

The original owner is really too tolerant!

The current time is the third day after the original owner became an adult. Yue came to see him specially, and already knew that his awakening failed. I believe that within a few days, Shuo will notify him of the cancellation of the engagement.

Li Chen is not in a hurry about the mission, what he is anxious to know now is, did that guy come with him? There are more than 2,000 people in the dense forest tribe, whether it is big or small. But he has Li Chen's mental thread in him, as long as he is in the dense forest tribe, Li Chen will be able to find him sooner or later.

After checking the number on his arm, Li Chen couldn't wait to get up.

When he got up, he felt that his body was very weak and his stomach was very hungry!

Li Chen looked around and found that the tent was clean and there was nothing to eat, so he had no choice but to go out hungry.

Looking at the sun, it should be half morning. Today is hunting day, and the hunting team should have set off three hours ago.

The hunting team is full of mature orcs who have awakened, and outstanding people like Lian Jie have not been able to join the hunting team yet. Li Chen always felt that his single-minded lover would not be a member of the hunting team, neither Duan Yuhua nor Xue Chen was someone who relied on physical fitness to win.

The little orcs were hunting near the tribe, and the women and some old orcs who were able to walk went out to collect, and there were almost no people in the tribe. Besides some women and children, Li Chen also saw a group of three orcs patrolling the tribe.

As Li Chen walked out of the tribe, he released his mental silk to search, until he stepped out of the tribe's protection range, but he didn't find anything.

Li Chen was not disappointed either. During this period of time, apart from the patrols, the rest of the tribe were old, weak, sick, and women who took care of children. It would be strange if he found any traces among these people.

Only a few people knew about Li Xingxing's failure. It was a bit strange for the guards to see him only going out at this time.

But no one talked to him. Li's personality was dull, and he either didn't reply when people talked to him, or just answered with a casual 'hmm'. Over time, no one likes to talk to him anymore.

Li was very familiar with the terrain near the tribe. Instead of going to the swampland that the original owner loved to go to, he went to the forest to the east where some small animals were infested.

The original owner seldom came here, and people in the tribe didn't like to come here either. This forest is lush with trees and bushes, and a large number of man-eating flowers and trees are hidden in it.

Compared with piranhas, piranhas are the most dangerous. Their vines can reach tens of meters away, masquerading as ordinary tree roots. As long as someone passes by, the vines of the man-eating tree will instantly entangle the person tightly!

Once caught by a man-eating tree, the possibility of survival is very small. Their corpses will be hung upside down from the trees until they are sucked dry by the vines—

And the small animals in this area, such as hyraxes, springbucks, sharp-toothed rats, bob-tailed minks, etc., all run very fast. From the perspective of ordinary people, these small animals with a size of more than one meter are already very large. But they are too small for a mature orc body that is about seven or eight meters long and weighs several hundred kilograms. They are hard to catch and can't get enough to eat. Orcs generally don't like to catch them.

The reason why Li Chen came here was also because of his mental strength. His mental power is very useful in this world. Using mental power to scan the terrain is like having a small map in his mind. The animals and plants that Li Chen roughly scanned with his mental power were not what he saw with the naked eye. What he saw was the distribution and flow of energy in their bodies, just like the sensation of heat. With the location of the target, it will be much easier for Li Chen to probe alone with his mental power.

He can judge the combat power of animals and plants and the focus of energy distribution through energy, and then check their appearance and fighting style. With a rough judgment in mind, it will be much easier to deal with.

Li Chen turned into a beast, without a mirror, he could only see the yellow-green scales on his body, sharp claws and the big tail dragging behind him. Li Chen raised his big short and thick paw, feeling extremely disgusted in his heart. Such a short leg is really not suitable for running on land.

——Fortunately, he has the mental power to cheat!

Li Chen soon found his target, a plump hyrax.

Now it is squatting in a bush and grazing.

The hyrax has sharp teeth and can bite a clump with one bite. The hyrax kept chewing with its mouth "Kacha Kacha", and its ears turned left and right to pay attention to the movement around it, as if it was ready to escape at any time.

Li Chen had no doubts about the speed at which its two strong and powerful hooves ran.

He used his mental power to hide his animal form, and quietly lurked past.

The hyrax didn't respond to Li Chen's approach.

When the hyrax stretched its neck to bite the grass, Li Chen's mental thorns attacked it! The hyrax's brain energy was very low, Li Chen's mental attack had an effect on it, and it was delayed for a full 5 seconds! Li Chen seized the 5 seconds, opened his big mouth full of sharp teeth, and bit down on its neck!

The hyrax kicked its big hoof twice, and gradually lost its breath.

After winning the first battle, Li Chen bit the hyrax and almost couldn't help but eat it in place!

The original owner didn't know how long he had been hungry, Li Chen hadn't eaten anything since morning, and now his saliva was really hungry.

But no matter how hungry he is, he still has reason - he can ignore whether eating it raw is too barbaric, and he can't ignore how dangerous the smell of blood will be in the wild!

This hyrax is quite fat, but compared to the food intake of the original owner, he might have to catch two more to be full!

What's even more tragic is that Li has already grown up, and he has to hand over half of the prey he catches to the tribe.

Counting the quota allocated to him by the tribe, he can eat three-quarters of this hyrax...

This is a reasonable request, and this is how the tribe's quota came about. The tribe raised them and ensured the amount of meat they needed for awakening. Therefore, after adulthood, half of the prey of all people must be fed back to the tribe, even the fruits and other plants collected by women are no exception.

Li Chen didn't want to be hungry again tonight, so he could only resist the urge to go back to eat and prepare to find another prey.

He changed into human form, carried the hyrax on his shoulders, and left the place quickly.

Avoiding the hunting range of several man-eating trees, Li Chen finally found a suitable prey on the grass at the edge of the forest.

This time the prey was a springbuck.

But it was a pity that when he found out, there was already an orc with a slender silhouette in the shape of a beast and was chasing the spring antelope.

When his mental power swept over this orc, there was a trace of familiar fluctuations!

That is his spiritual thread!

Li Chen got excited, and hurried to that direction -

when he arrived, the roe had already run away, and the orc gasped in frustration, staring in the direction of the roe.

Li Chen looked at him with great joy, this guy really came with him! !

His animal shape is a slender mammal with fluffy fur that is dark yellow with irregular black lines in the middle. Li Chen thinks he looks like a hybrid of a cheetah and a tiger, but his head is not. Cheetahs are so small, with round eyes and noses, and two pairs of pointed and long ears on the head that are as long as the entire skull, with black tips.

However, he was too thin, and his three-meter-long body was almost left with a skeleton frame. Although it was covered by fur, the outline of the bones on his body was still clearly visible when he walked.

Li Chen knows that the cheetahs on earth have extremely low fat percentage, and most of them are muscles, so they can have extreme speed. His animal shape is slender and slender, and he should also be good at speed. He is so thin because he can't eat enough.

"Hello!!" Li Chen waved to him.

He moved his two left ears, looked at Li Chen suspiciously, hesitated for a moment, and walked over gracefully.

Li Chen looked at his long legs, then recalled his own short and thick legs, and twitched the corners of his mouth—let him see his animal shape less in the future.

When he walked in front of Li Chen, he had already turned into a human form, with fur around his waist that had changed from the animal form. Like the animal form, his human form is also very thin. However, his thinness is not the kind of thinness that has not been exercised for a long time, but the explosiveness contained in the thinness.

The person in front of him had sunken cheeks, his face was slightly yellow, and his thin lips were bloodless, so he didn't look good at first glance. But when Li Chen took a closer look, he found that he had a delicate face, brown hair and blue eyes, a tall and slender nose, and he was actually very handsome.

Li Chen looked at him and smiled, feeling happy, even his hunger could be temporarily ignored.

"My name is Li, what about you?"

"Xi."

"Xi, do you want to hunt with me?"

Xi looked at him in surprise, "You already have prey, so there is no need to hunt with me. You saw it too. , I can't even catch an antelope."

Li Chen lifted the hyrax embarrassingly, "It's too small, I can't get enough of it if I take it back like this. Let's hunt together, to be honest, My animal shape is not good at running, but I have spiritual power to help search and control prey."

Xi asked puzzledly, "What is spiritual power?"

"...Let me give you an example. When you sneak attack, My mental power can help you hide, not only breath, I can guarantee that it can't see you at all."

Xi's expression was indescribable, he thought Li Mo was crazy!

Seeing that he didn't believe it, Li Chen hurriedly said, "Don't believe it, let's try!"

Xi sighed, he got nothing today again, trying Li's method will not delay anything at all, at worst, he will fail to hunt again.

"Okay, let's find a prey first."

Li Chen stopped him, "There's no need to look for another one, just that roe antelope just now."

Xi smiled wryly, "I can't catch up to it."

"Did you forget that I can cover you? Go and try."

"..."

Under Li Chen's urging, Xi turned into a beast shape and got into the grass.

Xi Fu lowered his body and approached the bungee little by little, for fear of startling it. But this roebok has been chased by it today, so its vigilance will be higher than usual, and if he gets closer, the roebok will spot it!

But it was strange, he had already moved to about two meters beside the roebok, and the roebok still didn't respond. All he has to do is rush up, hold down the saiga, and he'll be able to catch it!

Without hesitation, Xi attacked as quickly as lightning!

When Xi's paws were holding the antelope, and his teeth bit its throat, he felt like he was dreaming! For the first time, he did not chase, did not run desperately, and easily knocked down the prey!

The spring antelope didn't even have time to jump up...

Xi flipped over the completely dead prey with his paws, and looked in Li's direction in surprise. Is what Li said true? Can his mental power really help hunt? !