Chapter 32

As soon as Liu Zhen and Situ Yu left Situ's house, Li Chen received a reminder from the system.

[Main task] The client's wishes: 1. Become the head of the Situ family 2. Drive Situ Yu and his mother out of the Situ family - 20/40 (points) (in progress)

Because of Situ Cheng's covetous eyes, Situ Yu and Liu Zhen Just packed some clothes and personal items and got kicked out. Situ Yu's car was also confiscated, he suppressed his irritability and took a taxi with Liu Zhen back to the apartment.

Xue Yi was surprised when he saw the two of them coming back with big and small bags, and secretly asked Situ Yu, "What's the matter, is your mother coming to live with us?"

Situ Yu reluctantly said, "She quarreled with my dad Let's move out to relax."

"Oh."

Xue Yi obediently helped Liu Zhen and Situ Yu pack their things, and Situ Yu had something to ask Liu Zhen, so he asked him to go back to his room to sleep.

After Xue Yi returned to his room, Situ Yu couldn't help but questioned Liu Zhen, "Mom, why are you so confused! You know Wen Bin is a ticking time bomb, why do you want to get involved with him?"

Liu Zhen retorted, "Your father, he Hanging around with those vixens outside every day, and you are often not at home, besides Wen Bin, who else can I turn to?!"

Situ Yu closed his eyes patiently, "Why didn't you remind me of what happened last time? If I knew about it earlier, Cover it up, and it won't be what it is now."

Liu Zhen showed embarrassment, "...I didn't know you were Wen Bin's child."

"Then what do you do now? How much money do you have?"

Liu Zhen bit Gritting his teeth, "Hundreds of thousands. What about you?"

Liu Zhen's family background is average, when she just married Situ Cheng, she was always ridiculed by other rich ladies for being poor. She also likes to be competitive, so she has to compare with them. Kuotai's equipment, no matter clothes, bags or jewelry, is a waste of money, and she has no money left at all. She wanted to take jewelry when she left, but that stingy man Situ Cheng wouldn't allow it at all.

Situ Yu still has more than 2 million yuan, and this apartment can be sold for about 10 million yuan. With this money, they can immigrate abroad. Situ Yu didn't want to stay, he was eager to leave immediately, today Situ Cheng looked at them with vicious and resentful eyes, if it wasn't for the old man's restraint, neither mother nor son would even think of stepping out of Situ's house today.

On the other side, following the progress notification of the main story, Li Chen received a reminder of the completion of Scumbag 8. Situ Yu and Situ Cheng are both fine, so Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng could only be the ones who had the accident.

Li Chen checked the foreign news, there were two Chinese men in country K involved in a gang dispute, unfortunately they were shot and died on the street. Those two people looked like Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng. With the system progress verification, Li Chen could basically confirm their identities. With another 30 points, he now has 128 points.

Situ Yu wanted to sell the house and immigrate as soon as possible, but he forgot that he had not paid the killer's final payment. The killer organization sent him an email, and quietly placed a jar of pig blood at the door of the apartment. Situ Yu was terrified. Without the support of the Situ family, it would be very easy for these people to kill him.

In order to send money to the killer organization as soon as possible, Situ Yu had to sell the apartment at a low price of 8.5 million. Calculated according to the exchange rate, the killer's final payment was close to 7.5 million. In this way, he only had 3 million in cash left.

Situ Yu thought of an idea, and he began to borrow money from people in the circle. All he knew were rich second generations, and the Situ family kept it a secret. These rich second generations didn't know about their mother and son being kicked out for the time being. Situ Yu used the method of casting a wide net, pretending that money was tight at the moment, and everyone asked to borrow two to three hundred thousand yuan, with the idea that there would be no repayment of the loan. In this way, he really borrowed several million.

Situ Cheng, who got the news, was about to die of anger. Situ Yu, the evil bastard, wanted to leave, and before he left, he would consume the reputation of the Situ family! Thinking that that bastard Liu Zhen could continue to roam free abroad, he became very angry.

Situ Cheng's eyeballs rolled, and he suddenly got a plan. There are two well-known idlers in the rich second generation circle, and Situ Cheng asked them to ask Situ Yu out on the pretext of borrowing money. After a few glasses of wine, the two suddenly proposed to play in an underground casino. When the others heard it, they responded enthusiastically. Situ Yu didn't want to disappoint, so they dragged him away. I also know that the rich second generation can play well. Situ Yu lost everything at the gambling table and owed more than 15 million to the casino.

Situ Yu was penniless, so he could only ask Xue Yi for money. Since Xue Yi hooked up with Situ Yu, he used Situ Yu's identity to completely escape Le Cen's control. After becoming independent, he will also take on some performances, but after all, he is only Le Cen's disciple, not Master Le Cen himself. The money he earned from performing was only tens of thousands. However, he had accompanied some wealthy businessmen before, and after deducting some expenses, he still had more than 1 million in his hand.

Xue Yi was taken aback. As Situ Yu, how could he ask him for money? ! Before moving, Situ Yu said it was for Liu Zhen, to change to a bigger place. As a result, the place is too big, the environment is not good, and the location is remote. There was also Situ Yu's car. He said that the car was broken down and sent to be repaired. He borrowed Xue Yi's car when he went out. Xue Yi was keenly aware that something was wrong, and only after being pressed for questioning did he learn from Situ Yu that Situ Cheng and Liu Zhen had divorced.

Xue Yi is not an idiot. Situ Cheng's divorce would not affect Situ Yu logically. No matter how he was the young master of the Situ family, how could he suddenly plummet.

Xue Yi secretly contacted Li Chen. Li Chen was still waiting for Xue Yi to make a big move. Of course he would not hide it. He told Situ Yu's life experience in detail, and finally urged him to keep it secret. . Xue Yi was flustered and agreed casually, but three days later he suddenly contacted Li Chen, saying that he had something important to tell him.

Li Chen had already gone home to recuperate, and the two made an appointment to meet in a tea room.

Seeing Li Chen, Xue Yi was a little nervous, "Ah Chen, you, are you here?"

"Hmm. What's going on? You're in such a hurry to ask me to meet?"

Xue Yi looked around cautiously, carefully choosing his words, "Ah Chen, if I say, I have evidence to prove who bought you The mastermind behind the scenes—"

Li Chen stood up excitedly, and grabbed one of his wrists, "Who is it?!"

Xue Yi bit the bullet and said a name, "Situ Yu."

"It really is him!" Li Chen gritted his teeth and stared at Xue Yi. "You said you have evidence, where is it?"

"I do have it, it's the recording of him calling the killer."

"Give it to me!"

"I can give it to you, but you have to pay for it."

"...how much? "

Xue Yi gritted his teeth, "10 million!"

Xue Yi didn't dare to look at him guilty, and murmured, "I'm sorry, Chen, I can't help it either. I want to study abroad, and becoming a piano master is my dream. Money. 10 million is a lot to me, but it is just a drop in the bucket to the Situ family. Ah Chen, please help me!"

Li Chen expressed his understanding, but, "Follow me back to see my grandfather."

Xue Yi is also a witness .

Xue Yi hesitated again and again, but finally agreed.

Li Chen immediately took Xue Yi back to Situ's house, where old man Situ and Lao Tan were there. Li Chen explained the whole story to the old man. The old man is a decisive figure, so he immediately transferred 10 million to Xue Yi. After Xue Yi received the money, he didn't hesitate any longer, and directly handed over the USB flash drive on his neck disguised as a necklace to Li Chen.

After confirming the content of the recording, the old man turned livid and told Lao Tan to send Xue Yi away, and then asked Li Chen, "Ah Chen, what do you want to do?"

Li Chen looked at old man Situ seriously, "Grandpa, I hope you don't Take care of Situ Yu's affairs. The person he provoked is me, and I will deal with it myself." The old man

sighed, "Okay. But Ah Chen..." The old man

stopped talking halfway through, the car accident hurt Ah Chen badly Not lightly, the child of the Duan family is still awake. It would be too unfair to Ah Chen to ask him to let Situ Yu go.

"Grandpa?" The

old man waved his hand, "Forget it, you can figure it out."

Situ Yu owed a large amount of gambling debts in the underground casino, and the casino had already sent someone over there. Considering the reputation of Situ's family, the old man thought about paying back the money for him. Now that he promised Ah Chen to let him go, he simply asked Lao Tan to greet the casino. The old man made it very clear that from now on, Situ Yu is no longer a member of the Situ family, no matter what happens to him, the Situ family will not care.