Chapter 57

On the day of the Beast God's Day, Li Chen went out early in the morning to hunt a meaty beast, brought it to Xi's residence and roasted it to feed the stomachs of the two of them.

For the upcoming wedding, Li Chen couldn't hide his excitement and anticipation. Three worlds have passed, and he has decided that Xi is the one he wants to spend his life with. Regardless of whether he will follow in the next world or not, he just wants to cherish the present moment.

But in contrast to him, Xi's mood was not very high, and he was always in a daze. Li Chen thought he was nervous, and offered to take him out to play and pick some fruits.

Xi agreed.

When the two of them were driving outside the tribe, at Cong's house, Yue was arguing with Li with a red and swollen face, "Li! Are you crazy and deliberately ruined my face on the Beast Day! I How are you going to get married today!"

"When did I ruin your face? You ate the wrong food yourself, are you embarrassed to blame me?"

Yue grabbed her, "No wonder you suddenly worked hard yesterday and offered to cook soup .What did you put in the soup?! You clearly know that my whole body will be red and swollen after eating something, but you did it on purpose!"

"I didn't, don't spit blood! You ate the wrong thing yourself, how can you blame me? On my head. If you don't believe me, ask Xing yourself, she's always by my side while I'm cooking soup!" Xing,

who was innocently implicated, looked at Yue and then at Li, and persuaded, "Stop arguing. Yue, are you Misunderstood, when Li cooked the soup, she put all the vegetables you could eat, nothing special. Did you not pay attention to what you ate outside?"

"I just ate a few fruits and a piece of barbecue yesterday. , except for Li's soup, I usually eat everything else, who else would it be if it wasn't her!"

Yue then said to Li, "I know you are jealous of me, so you just want to make me make a fool of myself at the Beast God Festival? What a waste of me I have been taking care of you for many years, if it weren't for me, you would have starved to death!"

Li's face was also very ugly, "I said it wasn't me, believe it or not! Also, when did you take care of me? Didn't Li give you all the food you brought back? If it wasn't you, tell Li I'm the one who has a marriage contract. Just because you're older than us, keep all the good things for yourself!" At this point, she turned to her younger siblings for approval, " Xing

, Feng, what do you think?"

Embarrassed, he had to speak out as a peacemaker again, "Li, Yue is my sister, she has been very good to us, don't talk about Yue like that."

Feng stayed on the sidelines and watched coldly, unexpectedly no one helped.

Yong went out to learn hunting with Cong, and there were only four of them at home.

Yue was about to die of anger, "You know how I treat you! If I knew you were a white-eyed wolf, I shouldn't have given you the meat. Don't think it's over if you don't admit it. My face must be your fault From now on, I will treat you as my sister!"

Li said not to be outdone, "I don't want a selfish sister like you either!"

"Stop arguing..."

Yue pulled Xing, "Xing , think about how I usually treat you, do you believe me or her?"

Xing cowardly said, "Yue, we are sisters..."

"Of course we are, but some people, whoever becomes sisters with her will be unlucky You are still young and don't understand Xing, but you will know later."

Yue insisted on pulling Xing to stand together, pulling Xing into her camp.

Li has a hot temper, speaks directly and willfully, and can't learn from Yue. Seeing that the two of them rejected her, I felt a little guilty.

She hummed and ran out of the house angrily.

Feng rolled his eyes and followed him.

When there was still a little afterglow on the ground level, the sacrificial ceremony of the dense forest tribe began-

more than 2,000 people knelt under the sacrificial altar, listening to the great witch recite the prayers. The great witch in full costume also danced a sacrificial dance, which in Li Chen's view was almost like dancing a great god.

After reading the prayer, Li Chen, as the newly promoted first warrior of the tribe, offered the unicorn corpse as a sacrifice. The big witch cut off the unicorn meat piece by piece and threw it in front of the statue. Li Chen followed, staring closely at the statue of the beast god, and found that there was no reaction, and it was not glowing like some fantasy movies. He is not sure whether this beast god exists or not.

After the sacrifice, there will be a collective wedding. This year, only twelve couples participated in the collective wedding. The orcs took out well-prepared gifts and gave them to their favorite one by one. If the other party accepts it, it means the proposal is successful, and you can lead your partner to the stage.

Jie's body could barely stand up, and with Gu's support, he proposed to Xue with the unicorn horn.

With red eyes, Xue accepted his gift.

"Wow!!~~" The crowd cheered in good faith.

Some people sprinkled unknown bright flower petals on them.

When they stood on the sacrificial altar hand in hand, everyone's eyes turned to Li Chen on the high altar.

He is the last one.

Li Chen took out the cloak made of snow howl animal skin, and walked towards his goal step by step.

Yue, who deliberately dressed up to cover up the redness and swelling on her face, watched Li walking towards her step by step. I was so excited that my heart almost jumped out of my throat!

But it was a pity that Li Chen didn't even look at her, just skipped her and went straight to the back.

Yue froze in place, and his hands and feet cooled down a little.

Li, lied to her?

Why? Who did he see? !

Xi met Shang Li's gaze from a distance, seeing the firmness and love in his eyes, tears fell down all of a sudden. Li didn't lie to him, he really wanted to choose him as his partner.

Li was not the only one who eavesdropped by the river that day, he was also there.

But he dared not go out.

He is an orc, there is no way to give birth to a little orc for Li.

Li is now awakened as a powerful orc, and Yue regrets it. What about Li, did Li regret it too?

Seeing Li's ambiguous performance, Xi felt as if his heart was being maliciously squeezed by someone's hands, making it difficult for him to breathe. For the first time, he realized that it was too sad, and his heart would really hurt...

He didn't dare to confront Li, even if he was deceiving himself, as long as Li didn't mention it for a day, he could pretend to be stupid for the rest of his life.

However, the Beast God Sacrifice came so soon.

He thought he was going to leave Li's side after today, but Li held the snow howl animal skin, skipped the moon, skipped the beautiful women in the tribe, and knelt down in front of him on one knee—

"Xi, be my partner !" Okay? The only companion."

Xi burst into tears, and kept nodding, "Okay."

The cheers of the crowd got stuck in their throats.

Li proposed to an orc? So many women in the tribe were willing to marry him, why did he marry an orc? !

He also promised his only partner at the Beast God Sacrifice, isn't he going to want other women?

With a rustle, the whispers of the crowd sounded in the quiet square.

Li Chen didn't care about their thoughts, and gently put the snow-white cloak on Xi's shoulders. Then they took his hand and walked towards the altar together.

Yue rushed out from the crowd and stood in front of them.

"Li, didn't you say you want to marry me? Why?"

Li Chen raised his eyebrows and said jokingly, "I don't seem to have said that I want to marry you. I can't afford a woman like you who wants to marry you."

Taking advantage of the growing discussion among the crowd, Li Chen lowered his voice and said to Yue, "I'm afraid you don't know that my heart is smaller than a bone needle, and this revenge is just the beginning..."

Yue widened her eyes in shock, Stared at by Li Chen's deep eyes, the hairs on her back stood on end.

"You, you, you are not Li, you are not Li..."

Li Chen calmly said, "I am, you can see clearly, why am I not Li?"

"No, no, you are not, you are not!" Yue Jing She cried out and shouted to the people behind her, "He's not Li!"

Li Chen gently brushed her away, "I'm sorry, Yue, the only one I want to marry is Xi. If you make trouble again, I can't marry you."

He After finishing speaking without looking back, he took Xi's hand and stepped onto the high platform.

Yue was still yelling, "He's not Li, he's not Li! Li likes me so much, how could he say that kind of thing to me!"

Everyone was pointing at Yue, their expressions were contemptuous, and they seemed to love her. The perception is not very good.

What's more, she still made such a big noise, destroying the collective wedding.

And the words she shouted were regarded as crazy words, and no one believed them.

Cong's face was livid, he covered her mouth, and dragged her out.

"What are you standing there for? Let's go!"

Hearing Cong's distraught voice, Xing Heyong came to his senses, and hurriedly followed his father's footsteps and walked out.

Xing's face was so red that it was about to bleed, she had never felt so ashamed. Yue went crazy on this occasion, and the whole tribe saw it!

Yong felt the same way, he wished there was no sister like Yue.

The troublemakers left, and the big witch presided over the wedding for everyone.

She held a brown husk in her hand, which contained a white viscous liquid. She draws symbols on the foreheads of the married couples one by one, and each one is different.

Li Chen felt like a kind of writing.

When it was their turn, Dawu showed a kind smile on his old face.

"Li, have you thought it over clearly, do you really want Xi to be your only companion?" Li Chen

nodded. The tip of his ears turned red in his gaze, "Great Wu, I've thought it over." Shuo couldn't help it anymore, "Great Wu, Li is now the number one warrior in our tribe, and his blood can't be broken..." The big witch said, " God of Beasts, God of Beasts respects the choice of each of its subjects, and I will pray for them and send blessings." Jie also said, "Father, please respect Li's choice."

Shuo glanced at Li, sighed softly, and retreated.

Dawu dipped his fingers in white dye and drew a symbol for them respectively, "My children, the Beast God will bless you."

"Thank you, Dawu." "Thank you, Dawu!"

Li Chen and Xi looked at each other, unable to bear it. Live showed a happy smile.

After the wedding, there was a rain of petals in the square. Flowers of various colors are flying in the air, and the air in the square is filled with a strong fragrance of flowers.

Li Chen hugged Xi, watched the petals falling, and felt the joy of everyone. Suddenly he felt that he was really married. In this orc world, he married the people who followed him in three worlds!

After the wedding, everyone dispersed to find a place to barbecue.

Xi Hong whispered, "We're going to barbecue too."

Li Chen took his hand, "Okay, shall we get the meat?"

Xi pushed him, "You go get it, and I'll light the fire."

"Okay ." Considering that the new daughter-in-law might need to calm down, Li Chen compromised.

When Li Chen walked to the pile of meat, he staggered a bit, and a strong drowsiness hit him, making him drowsy. He couldn't help shaking his head vigorously to wake himself up. Only now did he realize that something was wrong. The bustling voices in the tribe disappeared little by little, and the weaker woman had already fallen to the ground and fell into a deep sleep.

The orcs were still trying to shake their heads and stay awake.

At this scene, Li Chen's heart turned cold, 'This is terrible! '

The tribe's big gong suddenly rang bang bang bang, Shuo roared, "Enemy attack!!"