Chapter 14

After roughly digesting the memory of the original owner, Li Chen sneered in his heart. According to the algorithm of the system, there is a lot of scum in this world. Not to mention Situ Yu who killed the original owner, Xue Yi, the ignorant white lotus, is also a big disaster. It is said that he treats the original owner as his own brother, and is raised by the original owner with good food and drink, and a lot of money to cultivate talents. The original owner even blocked the gun for him, but he forgot about the original owner in a blink of an eye, and didn't even think about finding the body. So far, she still flaunts pure kindness?

There was also the original owner's biological father, Situ Yu, who was one year younger than the original owner, and the original owner's mother died of a sudden illness when he was three years old. After Mrs. Situ passed away, his father couldn't wait to marry an outside lover, and even brought his illegitimate son Situ Yu home. The original main flow into the orphanage was also the handiwork of the lover. The Situ family was one of the four major families in the capital. They really wanted to find someone. How could the kidnapper escape with such means?

Li Chen licked the corner of his mouth and asked the system, "What is the main task?"

System: "The client wants to return to the Situ family, become the leader of the Situ family, and also drive Situ Yu and his mother out of the Situ family. Main task four Ten."

Li Chen raised the corners of his mouth, but the main score remained unchanged. There are a lot of scum in this world, and the points for abuse of scum will increase accordingly. The system said before, except for the 90 points required to complete the task. Li Chen can keep the remaining points for himself. Wait for the system mall to open, and you can exchange points for the products in it. However, according to the urine nature of the system, the things in the mall will definitely not be cheap.

Li Chen thought of this, and the principal on the stage had finished his lengthy speech. He suppressed his applause and continued,

"...Next, I will present awards to the outstanding graduates of this year. Please come to the stage to accept the awards for the students who have heard their names. !" After the

headmaster announced loudly, there was another warm applause from the audience.

Li Chen followed the crowd and applauded with the fading interest.

Xue Yi, who was next to him, clapped his hands and smiled, "I heard that students who have received certificates of outstanding graduates will receive many high school admission invitations. Besides, the principal will not only issue certificates, but also a bonus of 2,000 yuan! I don't know if we can Can't get it?"

Li Chen replied flatly, "...I don't know either."

He only looked at the key points when looking at his memory, and skipped all such trivial things.

As he spoke, he lifted his sleeves and looked at his arm, and saw the "1" formed by black light and shadow on his arm. He secretly thought that he should develop a good habit in the future, and check this mark as soon as the mission started.

Hearing this, Xue Yi glanced at him in surprise. Something was wrong with Li Chen today, and he was quite indifferent to him. Normally, when he heard such words, he would comfort and encourage himself.

Xue Yi didn't get the compliment he imagined, and Xue Yi felt uncomfortable. Seeing Li Chen looking at his arm, he asked him, "What are you looking at?"

Li Chen put down his sleeve, "It's nothing."

Xue Yi pouted, Secretly decided to give Li Chen a cold shoulder. If he doesn't talk to himself, he will definitely ignore him.

"Li Xin, Yan Ge, Wang Liren... Leng Xuemei, Li Chen..."

Hearing his name, Li Chen raised his eyebrows. It seems that the original owner has good grades and doesn't like studying as much as he said. Hearing Li Chen's name, Xue Yi thought that he would share his joy with him first, and then go on stage to accept the award. Who knew that he didn't even look at himself, stood up and left.

Xue Yi's clapping hands paused, and a wave of anger rose slowly from his stomach. Xue Yi held his breath and listened carefully to the principal's roll call. To his disappointment, he didn't hear his name at the end.

Xue Yi's heart was sour and astringent, tears were about to fall.

Li Chen, who came back from accepting the award, saw his red eyes, and just pretended that he hadn't seen it, so he sat down calmly. Boy, I can't bear this grievance, if I lose my protection, the sky will collapse!

Li Chen didn't feel guilty about bullying a child. With Xue Yi's personality, he wouldn't be as stupid as the original owner who dropped out of school to work to help him go to school, and finally raised a white-eyed wolf.

After the ceremony was over, there was a strange atmosphere between Xue Yi and Li Chen. Xue Yi walked ahead angrily, and Li Chen followed slowly, without the slightest thought of catching up to care.

Xue Yi looked back at him with red eyes, and ran away angrily.

Li Chen snorted slightly, but still walked slowly back to the orphanage.

At the gate of the orphanage, the old man guarding the gate asked strangely, "Achen, why didn't you come with Xiaoyi? I just saw him running back angrily, did you have a conflict?"

Li Chen shook his head blankly, and said aggrievedly, "No Ah, I don't know why he suddenly ignored me." The

uncle sighed, "Xiao Yi, this kid, is so old, he still gets angry with you for no reason. I said you spoiled him, so it's okay to go out in the future." What's the matter."

He obviously grew up in an orphanage, and he was still like a child in an ivory tower, too innocent, and didn't understand a little bit of human sophistication.

Li Chen smiled, "Uncle Wu, don't say that, Xiao Yi is still young, and he will be sensible after he goes out."

"...I hope."

Uncle Wu looked at Li Chen's back and shook his head. It's not that I met Ah Chen. In the future, it will be troublesome...