Chapter 86

[Ask for leave? Nothing will happen, right? ]

[No wonder the whole person is out of shape today. ]

[Rotten pears won't get terminally ill, right? Super Plus enjoy! ! ]

[Master, please take care of yourself, we are waiting for your return! ]

[What the hell, Da Da clearly said that he asked for leave for private affairs, and that he doesn't need money for spreading rumors? ]

...

Regarding the many speculations about the barrage online game, Li Chen smiled and explained calmly, "Don't worry, everyone, it's not because of my health. I'm in good health. It's just that I have to leave for two months because of other things. We will let you know the time on Weibo, thank you for your company and support all the time, see you in two months!" I

have to say that the original owner's appearance really took advantage, his pupils were dark and bright, and his long eyelashes were drooping, and he looked at it seriously When you were young, you had a bit of the clean and innocent innocence of a big boy.

In this society where beauty is justice, the fragile hearts of fans were hit at once.

[Don't worry, follow Weibo, we will wait for you! ]

[Waiting for you, waiting for you, definitely waiting for you! ]

[Thinking of not being able to see big, blue and thin shiitake mushrooms for two months~~]

...

"Goodbye, everyone!" After the

final farewell, Li Chen turned off the live broadcast without hesitation, and the screen in front of him suddenly went black.

His extremely handsome face was reflected on the pitch-black screen. Li Chen's gaze stayed on this face, and he suddenly thought of his lover. This is his most beautiful face in several worlds. I don't know what the status of that guy is now, will he come to 'grab' again?

Li Chen shook his head and laughed, but the smile was slightly bitter, and he began to miss him again.

...

Li Chen walked out of the live broadcast room, and just as he stepped out of the door, Bei Yiyi frowned worriedly and greeted him, "Da Li, why do you want to ask for leave all of a sudden? I haven't heard from you before."

Ye Chuyi didn't Looking at him approvingly, "Li Chen, what are you doing? Please take a two-month long vacation. The fans you have finally accumulated will be snatched away by others. Why don't you discuss it with me?"

Li Chen rubbed his brows , weary and authentic, "The state is not good recently, the current live broadcast frequency is too fast, the material I collected before is almost consumed, and I am afraid that the quality of the live broadcast will not be guaranteed if I continue."

Bei Yiyi nodded understandingly, "It should be like this It's good to rest and recuperate. You really deserve to be a clear stream in the live broadcasting industry. You have high requirements for live broadcasting, you are serious and responsible, and you will never make up for it."

Ye Chuyi choked up, but he didn't want to confront Miss Bei, so he could only pretend to be concerned Complained, "If you are serious and responsible, you have to eat. The rent of the house you are renting is so high, can you afford to rest for two months?"

Li Chen said indifferently, "I still have a little savings, and it should be enough to live on for two months. I really have no other choice, shall I move to live with you?"

Hearing that Li Chen wanted to move in with him, Ye Chu wanted to object.

The two dated for three months, and under his strong request, Li Chen was still acquainted, and bought him a lot of things with money. But before he got anything, he lost his source of income, and instead came to rub him.

It's fine to rub against him, it's really inconvenient to live together!

There are many men who have relations with him, and he will take people back to spend the night from time to time. If you put a man at home, those men who are flirting with him will be unhappy if they find out.

Li Chen's side is even more troublesome, his mental cleanliness is so serious, if he finds out, he will definitely break up with him, and he doesn't want to break up yet!

In short, there are no advantages to living together, but there are too many disadvantages.

Ye Chu looked at Li Chen's face, and refused as tactfully as possible, "Li Chen, it's not that I don't want to live with you, the house I rent is not big. Besides, I have a lot of things, and I can't put them down No. If you go there again, I'm afraid there will be no place to stay..."

Bei Yiyi was afraid that the two of them would start a fight, so she hurriedly said, "I have a two-bedroom apartment on the side of Xining Road. The transportation is convenient, and I can rent it out Live here, no rent."

Li Chen just casually disgusted Ye Chuyi, how could he really move to live with him.

Seeing that Bei Yiyi was serious, Li Chen thanked her with a smile, and declined, "Let's talk about it, we haven't reached that point yet, so there is no rush now. I can't talk to you anymore. Just now 006 said that the general manager wanted to see me, so I have to Go there ."

Bei Yiyi said, "Then you go, I'll go home first, see you later."

"Goodbye, remember to send me a text message to say you're safe when you get home." Li Chen waved her goodbye, turned and left After taking two steps, Ye Chuyi followed him and held his hand, "I'll go with you, and listen to what President Jiang wants to tell you."

He looked like nothing happened just now of.

Li Chen glanced at him, "I'm afraid this is not good?"

Ye Chuyi said firmly, "We are lovers, so why should I not listen to your affairs? Don't worry, Mr. Jiang is very talkative and won't drive me out Yes ."

Li Chen said thoughtfully, "Oh, as long as the general manager agrees."

The two entered the general manager's office, and the secretary outside saw them coming, and said naturally, "The general manager has been waiting for you for a long time, go in quickly."

Li Chen opened the door, facing the night view of the city presented by the floor-to-ceiling windows. Behind the pure black desk sat a young man in his mid-twenties.

He has a handsome appearance, and his whole body seems to have been sculpted, perfect and detailed like a star on TV.

In particular, his outfit seemed to be expensive. I'm afraid that even a small button on his body is custom-made.

At a young age, Jiang Yiwen became the actual controller of Tiansheng Live. One is because he does have the ability, and more importantly, he will be reincarnated. His father is Jiang Hongjun, the chairman of the top 50 Jiang's consortium in the alliance.

Seeing Li Chen and Ye Chuyi, Jiang Yiwen put down the document in his hand and said, "Here you come? Sit down."

Li Chen and Ye Chuyi obediently sat down opposite him.

Jiang Yiwen looked at the two and said with a smile, "You two seem to be in a good relationship. Since Chu Yi is here, let's listen together and help Li Chen learn more about it."

Ye Chuyi asked curiously, "Boss Jiang, what's the matter?" Huh?"

Jiang Yiwen said, "It's a good thing, Kedun Games knows, right? Their company is going to launch a holographic online game called "The Gate of Hell" soon, with real horror as its selling point. Kedun Games wants to try it out for publicity. During the operation stage, find ten popular network anchors and enter "Gate of Hell" for game live broadcast."

Li Chen frowned slightly, "General manager, you mean, you want me to go?"

Jiang Yiwen folded his hands together and put them in the office On the table, "Li Chen, the selling point of your live broadcast content is also horror and horror, which fits the theme of the game. Besides, you are a student of history, and you also study folklore and urban anecdotes. Entering "Gate of Hell" will have a big impact. advantage."

"But this game is a holographic online game. Isn't the ghost you face when you enter the game very real?"

"Yes, the selling point of "Gate of Hell" is real horror. It is predictable for players to face ghosts. But it is just a game after all. They are all grown-ups, so they won't be scared by a fake game, right?"

Li Chen hesitated, "But..."

Seeing him hesitate, Ye Chuyi persuaded him, "Ah Chen, Mr. Jiang is also For your own good, think about it, Coton only selected ten anchors for the trial operation, what a great opportunity this is. If you perform well in it, you might be able to become popular in the entire league."

"I also know that this is a good opportunity Opportunity, but I'm afraid I don't have the guts."

Jiang Yiwen smiled and shook his head, "Li Chen, you underestimate yourself, your potential is great, otherwise there are so many anchors in Tiansheng, why would I choose you? "

Ye Chu said, "That's right, Li Chen, you have to believe in yourself, Mr. Jiang is so optimistic about you, you can't let him down, right?"

Li Chen said, "General manager, let me go back and think about it?"

Jiang Yiwen winked at Ye Chuyi, nodded and said, "Okay, you go back and think about it carefully, and give me an answer as soon as possible. You also know that there are only ten places, and opportunities wait for no one."

"Yes, I understand, general manager. " When the

two came out of the general manager's room, Ye Chuyi couldn't wait to say, "Li Chen, what are you thinking about? Are you stupid if you don't seize such a good opportunity!"

Li Chen sighed, turned and walked out.

Ye Chuyi chased after him, "I said Li Chen, why are you a mother-in-law..."

Ye Chuyi pestered Li Chen and talked all the way, and even said the sentence that hit the heart of the original owner - when "The Gate of Hell" is officially launched, everyone will go to experience the real horror, how many people will come to see it His live broadcast, listening to him tell supernatural stories? At that time, he will be completely unemployed!

Regarding Ye Chuyi's persuasion, Li Chenquan regarded himself as deaf, and neither agreed nor disagreed. When he got downstairs in Tiansheng, he said goodbye to him and went home with the excuse that he was tired.

Ye Chuyi had no way to force him to agree, so he had to hold back and prepare to persuade him tomorrow.

He didn't expect that Li Chen didn't need him to persuade him anymore, and went directly to Tiansheng Live to find Jiang Yiwen the next day.

Seeing him coming, Jiang Yiwen was quite surprised. He thought that with Li Chen's meek personality, he would hesitate for at least four or five days.

Li Chen went straight to the point and said, "Mr. Jiang, I agree to participate in Ke Dun's live broadcast, but I have a small request, I hope you can agree.

" Require.

Jiang Yiwen raised his eyebrows and raised his jaw slightly to signal, "Say it."

Li Chen said, "Actually, it's not a big request. I'm worried that my poor performance in "Gate of Hell" will affect my future live broadcast. There is still one year left in Tiansheng's contract. I hope the general manager can sign an additional clause with me, promising that I will broadcast at least three times a week, and I will control the specific number. No matter what my grades are, Tiansheng must provide me with a platform for I will broadcast live." The

original owner signed the contract with Tiansheng, which clearly mentioned that during the contract period, it cannot be broadcast live on other platforms, otherwise it will be a breach of contract.

Li Chen knew that Coton's trial operation was only for three months, and the number of live broadcasts was about seven or eight. He is not worried about having Ke Dun as the backstage during the trial operation period, he is just worried that after the trial operation is over, Jiang Yiwen will hide him immediately when he sees that he is popular!

Li Chen didn't doubt Jiang Yiwen at first, but his performance was too much.

He himself said, Tiansheng has so many hosts, why did he have to choose the original host whose overall ability is not very outstanding. The original owner's physical fitness is weak, and his brain is not very smart.

Generally speaking, this spot is a hot spot, and all anchors want to fight for it.

But Li Chen pushed back three times and four times, he had to think about not saying anything, and he had to put additional conditions. If Jiang Yiwen really had no problems at all, he should slap the table and scold Li Chen for not knowing what to do.

But Jiang Yiwen thought about it for a while, but compromised, "This request is not too much. I asked the secretary to draft the contract, and we will sign it right away?"

Li Chen asked suspiciously, "Now? General manager, Tiansheng is so sure about Ke Dun's quota Is it?"

There are at least 20 or 30 live streaming platforms on the market, and Tiansheng can only be ranked second. Compared with giants like Xingchen and Xuhui, Tiansheng is really nothing.

Jiang Yiwen took out a document in his spare time, "I've got Coton's contract a long time ago. Since you have no problem, let's sign it now?"

Li Chen said bluntly, "Okay, sign it when you have the additional clauses ready."

etc. After the two signed the contract and additional clauses, Li Chen immediately left politely. Of course, he did not forget to bring his own documents.

Jiang Yiwen held the document and smiled meaningfully.

Li Chen only asked Tiansheng to live broadcast, but he didn't ask for the location of the live broadcast. He just put his live broadcast room in any corner, and he had nothing to say, right?

Besides, "The Gates of Hell" is not something everyone can play.

He has tried it a long time ago. If he is not a person with an extremely firm mind, if he stays in it for a few days and nights, he will soon be unable to distinguish between games and reality...