Chapter 77

Li Chen was not the kind of person who hesitated, so that night, he followed Yin Xu back to Yin's house to meet his daughter-in-law's elder brother and father.

Seeing him, Father Yin frowned and looked him up and down. The original owner was handsome and upright, and Yin's father was also a general, so he couldn't find anything wrong with him.

"Hello, Uncle."

Li Chen felt a little uneasy in his heart. After experiencing so many worlds, this seemed to be the first time he faced such a situation.

"Yeah."

Father Yin's voice was cold, and his face was serious.

But he responded anyway, and Li Chen was relieved, fearing that his father-in-law would completely ignore him.

Yin Xu couldn't feel the tense atmosphere between the two of them at all, so he asked casually, "Dad, you're back so early?"

After he finished speaking, he dragged Li Chen upstairs without waiting for Father Yin to answer. , "Let's go, Ah Chen, let's go up and pack up."

Father Yin glared at him immediately, "Pack up what, where are you going?" Just as

Yin Xu was about to answer, Li Chen's hand on his arm exerted some strength, motioned him to speak.

Yin Xu looked at him suspiciously, and reluctantly closed his mouth.

Li Chen: "..." The

pressure is huge, if the wife is like this again, he really won't be able to get out of this door!

Li Chen pulled Yin Xu back to his father's side, "Uncle, I want to take Xiao Xu away for a while, and come back in two or three months at most. Don't worry, I will protect Xiao Xu's safety."

"No!"

As soon as Li Chen finished speaking, Yin Hao sternly objected from the gate.

"You protect Xiao Xu, how do you protect him? The zombies outside have begun to evolve, and there are all kinds of mutant beasts, do you think you can protect Xiao Xu with your dozen people?"

Yin Xu said dissatisfiedly, "Brother, Don't worry about me, I'll decide on my own."

Yin Hao came over and grabbed his shoulders, his tone was a bit bitter, "Xiao Xu, be obedient. It doesn't matter how you make trouble in C City, it's me and Dad Protecting you, no one can move a finger of you. But it's not guaranteed to go out, people's hearts are sinister, and you have rare healing abilities..."

Yin Xu couldn't listen anymore, and interrupted him loudly, "Brother Don't talk about it. Ah Chen and I really love each other, I believe him! Ah Chen is not as miserable as you think."

"Hell, we really love each other! You have only known each other for a few days?"

"It doesn't matter how many days or years, I Anyway, believe him!"

"Yin Xu! Be sober, he is not as simple as you think!"

Li Chen said, "Brother, if you trust me once, I will bring Xiao Xu back safely! Even if he really dies in the end, I will It can also guarantee that I will die in front of him!"

Hearing this, Yin Xu started to be idiot again regardless of the occasion, "A Chen, do you mean that you can die for me? That's great, I knew I was right. The way you talk is so handsome!"

Li Chen almost laughed.

"Yin Xu, are you stupid? Do you believe what he says casually?!" Yin Hao glared at him, then turned to look at Li Chen, "Even if you did it. What is Xiao Xu's identity, what is your identity, what are you? Do you think your life can be compared with Xiao Xu's?"

"Yin Hao, you are too much!" Yin Xu jumped in anger, turned around and took Li Chen's hand to go out, "Ah Chen, leave him alone, let's go, anyway Everything that needs to be said is clear."

"Don't go!" Yin Hao's entire face was dark, seeing his brother's stubbornness, he raised his hand and wanted someone to arrest him and lock him up.

"Okay, have you guys had enough arguing?" Father Yin, who had been silent for a long time, finally spoke out.

He waved at several people, "Come here."

Yin Xu hesitated, but Li Chen shook his hand lightly.

Finally, the three of them stood in front of Father Yin.

"Sit down and talk, everyone is so tall, I want my old man to look up at your neck and watch you talk? There is no wink at all."

Li Chen was sure that Father Yin's last sentence was about him... The

three of them found a place at random sit down.

Yin Xu dragged Li Chen to sit aside, and walked away from Yin Hao as if holding a grudge.

Father Yin smiled and shook his head. When he turned to look at Li Chen, his sharp eyes seemed to penetrate his soul, "Li Chen, do you really like our A Xu?"

Li Chen quickly sat up straight, "I Love him."

Yin's father nodded, pondered for a while, and said, "Since Axu wants to go, let's go..."

"Father!" Yin Hao was in a hurry.

Father Yin raised his hand to stop him, "Xiao Xu is old enough, can you still protect him for the rest of his life? Let him go out and learn a lot, and experience it."

Yin Xu grinned and smiled brightly, "Thank you Dad."

Li Chen also said, "Thank you uncle."

Yin's father's expression was indescribable, "Don't be too happy. Li Chen, I will leave Xiao Xu to you. If you let him do anything, no matter Tiannanhai Bei, the Yin family will never die with you."

"Dad..."

Yin Xu called out unhappily, very dissatisfied that his father threatened his lover.

"Yes, I remember." Li Chen replied solemnly, without any promises or anything like that.

Yin Hao still frowned, showing disapproval.

Yin's father said to him, "Ah Hao, send more capable people under your command to your younger brother."

Although he said to hand over Yin Xu to Li Chen, it is impossible not to send someone to protect him.

Hearing his father's order, Yin Hao's complexion improved a little. He stood up, glared at the two of them, and went out to find someone to arrange for them—

because the people arranged by Yin Hao needed time to prepare, they left the base in City C on the third day and set foot on the road to City B.

This time on the road, everyone felt that killing zombies was not as easy as before...

The number of first-order zombies is increasing, and even the second-order zombies have begun to appear with high frequency. Seven or eight people from the Yin family lost seven or eight , even two of Li Chen's team members died.

When Li Chen encountered high-level zombies, he killed all he could. Who knows how far these ghost things will grow, at least the crystal nucleus can be used after killing them now.

He didn't hide the secret of the crystal nucleus from his team members. They are all teammates who have died, so they are naturally trustworthy.

As for the members of the Yin family, they are managed by Yin Jie and Yin Feng, and only a small number of people know the crystal nucleus.

Yin Feng is a member of Brother Yin, who has awakened the ability of invisibility. I don't know if it's because he only has the first level, but his invisibility is very shallow, and you can still see it if you look closely, because the air where he stays has a large area of ​​distortion.

Not only evolved zombies, but also elusive mutant beasts that threaten everyone's life. They almost lived in the old den of zombie rats once. Fortunately, Li Chen had the mental strength to find out what was wrong in advance.

A group of people fought all the way, and after more than a month, their strength had improved significantly. Li Chen was the first to rise to the third rank, and Yin Xu also rose to the middle of the second rank.

There are no fewer people in the special forces team, and Brother Shui even awakened a poisonous mist skill. This poisonous mist has a hypnotic effect. Ordinary people can fall asleep in at most five minutes after inhaling the poisonous mist. Ability users higher than him have no effect.

After finishing the experiment, Brother Shui withered for a long time. His original words were, "Awakening a supernatural power after a narrow escape, it's not as good as Dong Hao's water system! Lao Shizi's ghost poisonous mist can't kill zombies, it can only pit it." Ordinary people. I am such a kind person, why did I awaken it?"

From then on, Brother Shui changed his nickname and became Brother Poison... Brother

Shui was very upset about this, and felt that everyone looked at him. .

Yin Xu comforted him, "It's better than nothing. Next time they suffer from insomnia, you can help them with some poisonous mist. Anyway, there is no other harm except sleeping..."

Other team members: No, thank you.

Brother Shui's eyes lit up, he didn't know what he thought of, and he became happy again.

————————————————————

Li Chen felt that something was wrong the more he walked, and there was always a feeling of panic lingering in his heart. Because he wanted to kill zombies and improve his abilities, he didn't dare to walk too fast. But it has been more than a month, not to mention the shadow of Wu Hao and others, there is no sign of them passing by.

They can still meet some survivors outside, and none of these people have seen Wu Hao and his party.

That night, after dinner, when everyone gathered together, Li Chen finally said, "Let's go back!"

Dong Hao was puzzled, "Go back, where to go?"

Li Chen said, "C City base."

"Why? We will go for a week at most, and we will reach the B City base."

"I think we were misled, Wu Hao and the others didn't leave at all, they entered the base in City C!"

Dong Hao wailed, "Damn! No, I thought I could go back to the base in City B for vacation!"

Xiaodao still had some doubts, "Captain, are you sure? Is it?"

Li Chen shook his head, "No, there is a high probability."

Kang Cheng said, "According to the signs along the way, I think the captain's judgment is correct."

"Then what should I do, go back?"

Li Chen looked around Of course, the members of the Yin family want to go back, but his team members...

"I think it's fine, let's go separately. You should go to City B, and Xiaoxu and I will turn around and go back to the base in City C."

Separation is also a last resort. Even though they couldn't watch it for themselves, it was safer for them to go to City B than to go back and face Zhou Manhua.

Kang Chengdao, "I'm with you."

Xiaodao said, "Captain, I don't doubt what you mean. Since we are going back, we all go back together."

"Yes, leaving you alone, what will happen to the brothers! "

..."

Everyone is unwilling to go back to City B. Although returning to City B can relax and have a few days of easy life, the team members are not greedy for ease.

Li Chen's hard heart also softened. To be honest, he only regarded this group of people as mission targets at first. But after getting along for so long, he has gradually adapted to the life of his teammates teasing each other and making jokes.

Although he would not completely indulge himself and hand his back into their hands, protecting them has also become something he is willing to do.

Li Chen coughed, "Okay, let's go back to the base in City C." The

group started to rush to the base in City C again, because they had explored the way before, and this time it will be a little smoother. However, zombies and mutant beasts still emerge in endlessly.

Brother Shui's poisonous mist finally had some effect at the second level. He could use the poisonous mist to separate the zombies' sense of smell, so that it would be much easier for them to spend the night without having to find a place.

In a hurry, they finally returned to the base in City C. After the group got out of the car, Yin Jie and Yin Feng identified their identities to the city entry inspection supervisor, hoping to pass the inspection quickly through a special channel.

Unexpectedly, the director did not change his face, "No, who knows if any of you are infected with the virus? And there are supernatural beings among you. High-level zombies can infect lower-level supernatural beings, and the infection status of supernatural beings is not good. Same, must be checked!"

Yin Xu frowned, "It is said that no one was injured, you don't understand, right? I have only been away for a long time, and you don't even know me anymore, so you don't want to do your job anymore?"

Then The supervisor looked strange, "Young Master Yin, I also followed the procedures."

Yin Xu choked up, "You..."

Yin Xu raised his hand and wanted to say something, but Li Chen held him back.

"Xiao Xu, we are wrong in the first place, let's not talk about it."

Li Chen's voice was not loud, but he was indescribably stern.

Yin Xu was startled, what's wrong? Ah Chen would never talk to him like this.

Li Chen half-embraced him and walked to the car, and greeted everyone by the way, "I forgot one important thing, let's go back to the car first."

Yin Jie and Yin Feng had been with him for several months, and they knew he was not The aimless person immediately greeted everyone to return to the car.

Kang Cheng and the others had no doubts at all, and had already left the team that entered the base.

Suddenly someone shouted from the direction of the city wall, "They are going to run away!" Seeing this, Li Chen no longer hid

, and said sharply, "Go! Get out of here!"

I looked back.

I saw Yin Hao standing on the high city wall, watching them indifferently.

"Brother?" Is that really his brother? Why didn't he see him in just a few months? He looked at him so coldly... It was so

far away that Yin Xu didn't hear him. Yin Hao said to Yin Lan, his left and right hands, "Shoot!" It doesn't matter whether you live or die."

Yin Lan gave the order truthfully.

The supervisor said, "But young master Yin..."

Yin Lan glanced at him, "Do you need me to teach you? Do as the above tells you!"

"Yes."