Chapter 118

The voice that suddenly broke in was familiar to him, and Situ Ye turned around in surprise, just in time to meet a pair of smiling eyes.

Li Chen had half sat up at some point, the black death aura on his face had completely disappeared, and he seemed to have recovered.

"Achen, you're awake!"

Situ Ye ran to his side in a few steps, wanting to throw himself into his arms to hug him, but quickly stopped and held his hand instead.

Through the clasped hands of the two, Li Chen could feel the slight tremors on his body. I don't know how long he slept, it scared the daughter-in-law like this.

Thinking of this, Li Chen asked, "How long have I been asleep?"

"It's been 25 days, you scared me to death!"

Thinking of these 25 days of worry and fear, Situ Ye's eyes were about to turn red again.

Li Chen's eyes were good, and he could tell that something was different about him at a glance.

When Situ Ye saw him for the first time, his eyes were sparkling. His eyes were like seeing a puppy with fleshy bones, and he wanted to pounce on him and bite him.

He instinctively wants to get his full attention, to chase him, to put his label on him.

Although he quickly got his own response, the strangeness still made him uneasy and dubious.

But now, Situ Ye's beautiful peach eyes only have worry and attachment for him, and his attitude towards him is familiar and close, as if the relationship between the two of them has been confirmed. Li Chen didn't believe that his coma had such a big effect, and when he contacted him to talk to Xiaoba, he understood in an instant.

Li Chen smiled and spread out his arms, "Give me a hug?"

Without hesitation, Situ Ye rushed forward and hugged his waist, rubbing his head on his much thinner chest.

"Don't be afraid, I'm fine."

"Yeah."

"Xiao Ba returned the memory to you?"

"Yeah, you can see it."

There is tenderness between the two, and Xiao Ba is about to come out to spoil the scenery, 'Master , the scumbag system lied to you, but Xiaoba didn't! '

Cough, I forgot that Xiaoba is still there.

Situ Ye coughed, gently pushed Li Chen away and sat up straight.

Li Chen's face collapsed helplessly, and he let him go obediently, "Xiao Ba, you should avoid it at this time, understand?

" I've seen it all! And none of you called the scumbag system to avoid it! "

..."

As soon as these words came out, Li Chen's face darkened, and Situ Ye's face also froze, with a faint redness.

Seeing this, Xiao Ba immediately apologized obediently, "I'm sorry, master...

" Li Chen coughed, "Forget it, speaking of this, tell me what the abuse system is all about, and what is the monitoring system " Xiao Ba said, "

The slag abuse system is just a small category, and Xiao Ba has heard of the scumbag-turned-loyal-dog system, the revenge system, the perfect boyfriend system, the cannon fodder rescue system, and so on. There is a monitoring system behind the same type of system, which will be responsible for monitoring system operation, host task completion, etc. Once the host is beyond the control of the system, the monitoring system will appear to forcibly kill the host. Li Chen 's

face changed, "Wait, my behavior has long been out of control, why hasn't the surveillance system come over to kill me?"

Hearing the word obliterate, Situ Ye's pupils constricted, and he unconsciously grabbed Li Chen's arm.

Li Chen patted the back of his hand with his other hand, calming him silently.

But Xiao Ba's voice was not worried at all, instead he gloated and said, "There was a scumbag host who rose up and fought against the surveillance system. That host is very powerful, so the monitoring system has no time to monitor it. Xiaoba has tampered with the master's information. As long as the master leaves the system before the monitoring system reacts and returns to the original world, the monitoring system will not be able to find you.

Situ Ye said nervously, "What about me, can I follow Ah Chen to his world?" Li

Chen said, "Of course, I'm here to take you away. Wherever I go, you can go with me Don't even think about running away!"

Situ Ye looked at him, smiling instead of anger, and the anxiety of leaving the world of cultivation and going to a strange world dissipated a little.

Xiao Ba interrupted the two of them again, "the little master's sea of ​​consciousness still has a damaged area, and only when the damaged area recovers can he take the little master away." Xiaoba has checked, and the Youtan Secret Realm will be opened in a month, and the Youtan Soul Water inside will have a miraculous effect on damage to the soul. Situ Yedao, "

I've heard of this secluded sandalwood secret realm, which appears once every fifty years. You can only enter if you are below the golden core, and you can only enter if you are under a hundred years old. Ah Chen's age..." When it came to

age, Li Chen took a picture. Face, expressionless.

Wuding Shenjun is more than 800 years old. An old cow eats young grass or something, anyway, it's not him.

But seriously, he seems very old. Each world counts him as sixty years, and he is almost four hundred and twenty years old...

Xiaoba's immature voice became serious, "Don't worry about this, the master can leave the body and use Horcruxes to avoid the restrictions of the secret realm. This is your last chance. Regardless of whether you can get the soul water or not, the master must leave. '

Li Chen and Situ Ye looked at each other, they both understood what Xiao Ba meant.

The surveillance system was only held back, and sooner or later it would come to eliminate Li Chen, the uncontrolled host. But he left the system and returned to the present world, which meant that they would never have the chance to meet again.

Situ Ye twitched the corners of his stiff mouth, pretending to be relaxed and said, "It's okay, if you can't get Ah Chen, you go first, and I will find you after I ascend to immortality."

Li Chen didn't respond.

It's not that easy to become a fairy.

How many cultivators practiced with their lives, and filled a lot with Lingshi Lingbao. Maybe a thunderbolt will strike, and all the hard work will be wiped out overnight, and the soul will be scattered.

Even if he really becomes a fairy after thousands of years, how can he find him? Will it take a lot of trouble to find him, who has been dead for a long time?

If this is the case, he might as well follow the example of the host who rose up to fight against the monitoring system. They still have a chance if they win, and they will spare his life if they lose.

He has lived for hundreds of years, and he doesn't think there is anything worth looking forward to when he goes back alone.

But he didn't want to tell Situ Ye these things, as long as he knew that he left safely.

It doesn't matter if you say he is selfish or machismo. He would rather die in the hands of the surveillance system than be separated from his lover and live the rest of his life relying on memories and thoughts.

After Situ Ye finished speaking, seeing that the atmosphere suddenly became heavy, he simply changed the subject and talked about the Youtan Secret Realm.

"Youtan Secret Realm comes once every fifty years. Many great sects have maps drawn, including Tiandaozong. Just to be on the safe side, I'll go back to Tiandaozong to print a map? By the way, I will meet Master and his old man."

Rubbing the map was just an excuse, but actually seeing the master was his main purpose. If he got the soul water, he might not have time to say goodbye to the master.

"Ah Chen?"

"...Huh? Oh, it's fine, you decide." Li Chen was obviously absent-minded.

From just now, his eyes were faintly resolute, as if he had made some important decision secretly.

Situ Ye's heart shuddered, and he couldn't help feeling a little suspicious.

"Ah Chen, promise me that if we don't get the soul water, you will leave immediately."

Li Chen smiled and looked away, "It's too early to say this now, with my strength, who has the ability to snatch it from us?" Don't worry, the soul water must belong to us."

Situ Ye turned his face away, looked straight into his eyes, and said in a serious tone, "Don't change the subject, just promise me first!" The

two faces The distance between them is only a few inches, but it is rare that there is no ambiguous meaning.

The breaths of the two are entangled with each other, and neither of them is willing to give in. After a while, Li Chen approached lightly, and piously kissed his lover's left and right eyelids, "... Situ Ye, I love you."

Situ Ye's tears fell instantly—

he understood, Li Chen didn't will compromise.

He also figured it out, the big deal is to die together.

Situ Ye blinked and suppressed the choking in his throat, "Li Chen, I love you too. No matter heaven or hell, I will walk with you!"

——————————————— ——

Worried that this was the last time the two of them would spend together, both Li Chen and Situ Ye wanted to cling to each other. Shengxiao every day, lingering every night.

It's a pity that they don't have this time to waste. For the future of the two of them, they must do their best to cultivate.

Occasionally, two people finish training at the same time, and exchange a sweet and short kiss with each other. Although chatting is better than nothing, this can be regarded as a luxurious sweet moment.

Ever since Li Chen woke up, hellbirds would come over from time to time. In addition to giving them Lingbao pills, they will also bring the latest news about Ye Qingchen and Yun Feibai.

Ye Qingchen and Yun Feibai fled to the Western Continent because Tiandaozong sent Yuanying Patriarch to recover Xuantian Mirror.

They are already at the golden core stage, and they are showing great power in the western continent.

Five Sanxians from Xida Road joined forces to besiege, but Ye Qingchen and Yun Feibai used the Xuantian Mirror to fight back, but they were also seriously injured.

The last time they appeared, Yun Feibai died in order to protect Ye Qingchen, and Ye Qingchen fell into the Wuwang Abyss with the Xuantian Mirror...

Hearing that Ye Qingchen had fallen into the Wuwang Abyss, Li Chen did not go again Nevermind him.

The Wuwang Abyss is the most dangerous place in the cultivation world, and there is a group of ugly and cruel Qi people living in it. The Qi clan is a group of defectors who violated the contract and hid in the dark abyss all year round, unwilling to face the punishment of heaven. If Ye Qingchen did not die, being with the Qi clan in Wuwang Abyss would be the punishment he deserved.

There were still three days left in the Youtan Secret Realm, and Situ Ye finally left, and rushed to Tiandaozong with Li Chen's hidden Lingbi.

He has the token of the disciple of Tiandaozong, neither the manager nor the disciples dare to stop him, so they just watched him stepping on the flying sword and entering the mountain gate.

"Oh my god, that's Situ Ye!"

"Situ Ye? Situ Ye is not a devil..."

Someone by the side gave him a hand, and the disciple who had spoken swallowed back the unfinished words in time.

All cultivators in the world know that Situ Ye is Mozun's wife, but the suzerain did not take back his disciple's token for a day, so he is a disciple of Tiandaozong.