Chapter 55

On the day of the hunt, Li Chen turned into a beast amidst the exclamation of the crowd. After the team set off, he carried Xi to glide and circle behind the big team easily, just like an outing.

The place they hunted this time is a day away from the jungle tribe, and it is not the territory of any tribe. All around are ferocious beasts and huge herbivores, which are much more dangerous than the usual hunting places.

Shuo led the hunting team and settled down in a flat valley.

Li Chen and Xi used the animal skins they brought to set up a tent, and hunted a huge long-toothed pig nearby. When he and Xi were dealing with the long-toothed pig, many orcs looked at them secretly.

It should be said, look at Li Chen.

Li Chen's animal form shocked them, such a ferocious and huge animal form can still fly! He has just grown up now, and after a few years of hardening his fighting skills, who else in the tribe can be his opponent?

Moreover, ordinary orcs would not dare to touch this kind of long-toothed pig. They usually move in groups, and the adult tusked piglins are not only huge, but also particularly fierce and violent. Even if a few orcs cooperate and hit a long-toothed pig by chance, the angry pig leader will lead a large army to chase it for days and nights, and he will never stop dying. Orcs who are generally smarter will quickly throw away the long-toothed pig carcass in their hands, otherwise what awaits them is the fate of being exhausted and eaten by pigs.

As a result, Li took Xi out for only a while, and came back with such a big long-toothed pig!

Thinking of this, the orcs were a little uneasy, for fear that the tusked pigs would rush out of some bush in a while.

After all, Shuo was the leader, and he brought Jie over after learning the news.

"Li."

Shuo looked at Li Chen with complicated eyes. His son who was abandoned by him has now awakened the only flying beast in the entire jungle tribe. If he was willing to work hard, it would be no problem to become the number one warrior of the jungle tribe.

Like the people in the tribe, Shuo had never seen Li Chen hunt and fight, so he thought he was more powerful because of his animal form.

"Father, what do you want from me?"

Li Chen used his sharp claws to carefully skin the tusked pig. The tough and thick pigskin was like the delicate skin of a baby in his hands, and it peeled off with a single swipe.

Jie's eyes widened, how sharp are Li's claws! If this long-toothed pig goes down with one paw, no one will pull a single one!

Shuo also found out, and adjusted up Li's fighting strength again. Then he coughed, asked him about his hunting experience, and explained the habits of the long-toothed pig herd.

Understanding Shuo's worries, Li Chen smiled and assured him, "Don't worry, the pigs will never come over." As soon as he said

this, Xi who was helping to skin the pigs next to him couldn't help showing a smile Come.

The situation at that time -

Li led him down from the sky, raided the herd of pigs, and killed an adult long-toothed pig with one claw. The leader of the long-toothed pig was very angry and irritable. With red eyes, he roared ferociously at Li, and Li responded with a more ferocious and majestic dragon chant!

"..." The

leader of the long-toothed pigs and the whole herd withered away!

They didn't even want to snatch back the corpse of their companions, so they ran away without Zhu Ying'er!

Hearing Li Chen's assurance, Shuo frowned, but didn't ask any more questions.

"It's good that you know it in your heart, go hunting outside, and don't mess with those groups that hold grudges."

"Okay, I see." After Shuo left, Jie rubbed

his nose and asked Li Chen, "Do you have a team? Do you want to hunt with us?"

Later, he suddenly felt that if Li was recruited into the team, their plan of hunting unicorns might come true.

That unicorn was the one he had been optimistic about for a long time. The horn of the unicorn was crystal clear and very hard. A knife made of animal horn is a dream wedding gift for many women.

But the unicorn is not so easy to hunt, it is huge, and its scales are thicker than the skin of a wild boar. Orc minions are not easy to hurt unicorns, but unicorns can easily kill an orc, and the unicorn on its head is a deadly weapon. I don't know how many orcs have been pierced to death.

Li Chen didn't care what he wanted, since Jie took the initiative to deliver it to his door, he readily agreed, "Okay, Xi and I will be with you."

Jie glanced at Xi, not knowing why Li brought Xi along. But this is Li's business, whether Xi will be injured or even die has nothing to do with him.

Jie was about to leave when Li Chen stopped him, "This long-toothed pig is too big, Xi and I can't finish it, you can take half of it."

Li Chen scratched the long-toothed pig with his paw He took off half of the fan and handed it to Jie.

Jie didn't refuse, he followed Shuo over. The people in the team went hunting and didn't know what they could hunt.

It's not that Li Chen suddenly became generous, but that the mountains and plains are full of prey in this season, so there's no need for him and Xi to force themselves to eat stale food. And he has already made up his mind to let Jie suffer a small crime, so let this little meat be his compensation in advance!

The next day, Jie took seven orcs, Li Chen and Xi, a team of ten to hunt unicorns. Originally they planned well, but when they were hit by the unicorn, the team was in chaos. It was Li Chen who suddenly fell down and gave the unicorn a heavy blow with its paw, which brought Jie's team back to fighting.

After that blow, Li Chen kept fishing around. He went up to rescue the unicorn when it was about to kill someone, and he didn't care about other minor injuries. The orcs in Jie's team were embarrassed by the unicorn, but they were very grateful for his life-saving grace.

Finally, the opportunity Li Chen was waiting for came!

The unicorn was entangled by the orcs, and before it died, it tried its best to push towards Jie! At the critical moment, Li Chen rushed over to pull Kaijie, preventing the unicorn horn from piercing his body.

But its paw Jay didn't escape, the dying unicorn scratched his back!

Jie immediately screamed and passed out.

After Li Chen rescued Jie, he found that his back was bloody and bloody from the claws, and his spine was exposed.

In fact, Li Chen deliberately slowed down, he needed to hurt Jie some. And this injury looks serious. For the orcs with strong physical fitness, they will recover quickly if they take care of them.

The unicorn was already dead, and Xi and other orcs who were hidden by Li Chen surrounded him.

"How is Jie?"

"He passed out!"

"Isn't he hurting his bones?"

Li Chen said, "Jie's injury seems to be serious, I'll send him back for the big witch to see.

" The orc Gu hurriedly said, "Li, thank you for being here! You can send Jie back to the tribe as soon as possible, and tell him that we will bring this unicorn back to him!"

Li Chen turned his head to look at Xi, "I'll be back before dark, you stay with them and don't run around."

"Well, I'm fine, take Jie away quickly."

Li Chen thought for a while, and was very satisfied . Looking at Gu Dao with a serious face, "Please help me take care of Xi."

Gu felt strange for Li Chen to ask him to take care of an orc so solemnly, but he still agreed.

Xi was angry and funny, no matter how he was an orc, and he was with the team, what was Li worried about?

After arranging for Xi, Li Chen turned into a beast shape, grabbed Jie Fei with his big claws and returned to the tribe.

On the way, he gave Jie some medicine.

This medicine was ground from a fruit he found in the depths of the dense forest, and even the great witch had never seen it before. This medicine will paralyze the beast, and the medicine takes a long time to recover, and it will take about five days to recover. Since beasts have such an effect, orcs should have the same effect, but the length of time may be different.

But Li Chen is not worried, he now has a perfect excuse to get close to Jie, and it is okay to continue taking medicine.

Li Chen handed Jie over to the big witch and left. He was worried that Xi would spend the night alone in the camp, even if the orcs brought by Shuo had been awakened, he was worried that he would not guard him personally.

The next day, after waking up, Jie found that he couldn't move his whole body except his head!

Jie yelled in horror, "What's going on?! Why can't I move my hands and feet!"

Xue, who was standing by, quickly comforted him, "Jie, your wound has only been medicated, so don't move around. I'll go and inform Dawu right away, you wait."

Dawu came over after hearing the news, helped him check his limbs, and said awkwardly, "Maybe he injured his spine, you can take a few more days to see the situation."

Jie tried his best to raise his head, "Big Wu, please help me find a way, I can't lie down like this for the rest of my life!"

"My child, I have given you all the medicines that can be used. Don't panic, rest at ease and heal your wounds, maybe It will be fine in a few days, and the recovery ability of orcs has always been very good." The old witch comforted him.

"Yes, Great Witch..."

Jie lied back powerlessly, with nothing but apprehension in his heart.

Xue held Jie's weak hand, "Don't be afraid, you will get better."

Looking at Xue's beautiful face, Jie forced her to smile, "Yeah."

"Jie, are you better? Does the wound still hurt? Pain?"

Hearing his younger brother's voice, Jie looked up at the door, and the group of people who came in were his mother, two younger brothers of the same mother, Yue, Li and Feng.

Jie, who was paralyzed on the bed, avoided everyone's sight uncomfortably, "Why are you here?"

Jie's mother said, "We brought you some food, you can get better quickly by eating more meat."

"I don't want to eat! "

Jie doesn't want to eat because he can't even raise his hands, and he has to be fed by others, which is really embarrassing!

Regardless of Jie's objection, Xue insisted on helping him up and leaning on her body, "You have to eat if you want to get better."

Seeing that Jie was weak and let Xue play with him, even eating needed Xue's feeding, the others All eyes widened.

Li exclaimed, "Jie, are you hurt so badly? You can't even sit up! Could it be that you are paralyzed?!"

Xue glared at her, "What nonsense, this situation is only temporary, and Jie will be able to recover soon. I can run and jump!"

Yue San's sister and brother looked at each other in blank dismay, especially Yue, seeing such a Jie, she refused in her heart.

But she still said to Jie, "Jie, you will get better, right? I'll wait for you to get better."

"Yue..."

Yue's smile is sad and strong, and Jie, who is a late straight man, appreciates this one.

But after three days, his physical condition has not improved at all, and Yue always comes and goes in a hurry, saying a few words of useless comfort.

Jie, who was sensitive after the injury, couldn't help but think about it.

On the contrary, Xue, although sometimes her attitude is a little tough, but she has always been by Jie's side.

On this day, Xue came in from the outside with a strange expression on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"The hunters are back, Gu and they still brought the unicorns you hunted..." Xue lowered her eyes and pursed her lips sadly, "Jie, tell me the truth. You insist on hunting unicorns." Horned beast, who are you proposing to?"

Jie blurted out, "Of course it's you!"

After speaking, his mood became depressed again.

"Forget it, just pretend I didn't say it, I am like this now..."

Xue took his hand, "No, Jie, I am willing to marry you! It doesn't matter if you get better or not. This Beast God Festival, Let's become partners, shall we?"

Jie felt warm in his heart, and for the first time felt that he was an asshole who was half-hearted before, but it was too late now...

Finally, Jie ruthlessly rejected Xue.