Chapter 109

finally found you!

Li Chen's eyes swept across the figure on the ground joyfully, but he might as well be ignited by the tragedy of his sweetheart!

who is it? Who did it? ! The shot is so fierce!

This man not only dug out his wife's spiritual root, destroyed his dantian, but also trapped him in this dark cave with the Five Elements Lock Immortal Formation waiting to die!

Wait for me, when I catch you, I will definitely give back everything you have done today, a hundred times and a thousand times!

Li Chen scratched his bones and heart with hatred, but the eyes that fell on his sweetheart were painful and pity.

He wanted to hug his poor precious daughter-in-law into his arms, but just as he took a step, a red light flashed in front of his eyes, but suddenly triggered the restriction carved on the stone pillar.

With his current cultivation base, he would die on the spot if he was injured to the point of restraint!

Without even thinking about it, Li Chen sacrificed his soul to resist, but he never thought that the restriction was very clumsy, and the person portrayed was also very low in cultivation. His primordial spirit collided with the forbidden power, and under the impact of mana, the ban was broken just like that!

Li Chen sneered.

Prohibition of this kind of thing is connected with the person who imposed the prohibition. Now that he has broken the restriction, the backlash will come to the other party in an instant. With that person's cultivation base colliding with his ninth-level soul power, it will be easy for him to vomit blood!

The restriction was broken, and Li Chen didn't mind the mess on the ground, so he directly lifted the hem of his robe, knelt down to his wife's feet, carefully brushed the hair from his face, and fed a top-quality continuation elixir into it. in his mouth.

The elixir in the cultivation world melts in the mouth, but it needs to cooperate with the operation of spiritual power to exert its maximum effect.

But Li Chen hadn't started to practice yet, the spiritual power in his body was so weak that he couldn't mobilize it at all.

But his precious daughter-in-law has been in a coma, and there is no sign of waking up after swallowing the pill.

Li Chen knew that it was because of the destruction of his dantian, no matter how powerful the continuation spirit pill was, the spiritual power would go down to the dantian, and then it would be scattered outside the body, nothing could be preserved.

Save your life first, and the rest can go back and find a way. They can't stay here for too long, he just broke the restriction, and the other party might send someone over to investigate.

He has no cultivation level now, it would be bad for the other party to sneak attack them.

Li Chen rearranged the cave and was about to leave with someone in his arms when he heard Xiao Ba remind him, "Master, the Thousand Soul Lamp on the ground must be taken away.

" A thousand soul lamp in the shape of an exquisite pagoda.

The memory of the original owner of the Thousand Soul Lamp is that it is not a valuable thing, and the general sect would prepare this for inner disciples to go to the Three Thousand Small World to condense their soul power. But putting this lamp here is too malicious. The daughter-in-law lost her spiritual root and her dantian was damaged. If she uses her soul power to enter this lamp, it will only be consumed and cannot be recovered!

No wonder the daughter-in-law doesn't remember him in every world. After entering the Thousand Soul Lamp, her real memory will be cut off temporarily. But after leaving the lamp, he would remember everything again.

He clearly knew that the more he used the lamp, the faster he would die, so he ignored it and ran to him like a moth to a flame. Until his soul power was exhausted and he was on the verge of death——

Li Chen's throat was choked up, and his eye sockets were also a little hot.

This fool, what should he say about him?

Maybe he himself is not sure whether he is chasing a real person or an illusion.

Li Chen kissed his daughter-in-law on the forehead. He blamed himself for worrying too much, he was worried that the system would have other tricks. I have been doing it step by step according to my own rhythm, and I have never thought of counterattacking the system in advance. If it wasn't for his wife's sudden disappearance, he would still be wandering around in various worlds doing missions...

Tiandaozong, Zheri Peak.

The situation that Li Chen expected the enemy to vomit blood did not happen. Ye Qingchen woke up from the practice with sweat profusely. His face was pale, and he looked around the whole quiet room in disbelief, only to find that he was still in the courtyard of Sunshine Peak, so he managed to suppress the panic in his heart.

Suddenly, Ye Qingchen's eyes froze. With trembling hands, he untied the jade belt around his waist. As soon as he took it off, the jade belt turned into powder and disappeared between his fingers.

Ye Qingchen jumped up regardless of her image.

Others do not know, but he is clear. This jade belt looks ordinary, but in fact it is a magic weapon given to him by the ancestor, and it can save his life with a full blow from the golden core, but today it turned into powder without a sound!

"Chen'er."

With a soft call, the phantom of the ancestor appeared in front of Ye Qingchen.

Ye Qingchen hurriedly knelt down, "Old Ancestor!" The

Ancestor looked only in his thirties, because he was born with a spiritual root of ice, and his hair and beard were all white. Since his phantom appeared in this quiet room, all the tables and chairs in the room were covered with a light layer of hoarfrost.

The old ancestor said, "Chen'er, I sensed that your protective jade belt was broken, what happened?"

Ye Qingchen lowered his head, his eyes rolled quickly. But after a while, he raised his head again, frowned slightly, and looked clear, "Patriarch, when I was practicing just now, I suddenly felt flustered, and when I woke up, I found that the jade belt was broken."

When he said this, his expression suddenly changed, "Did the disciple accidentally go mad, so..."

The ancestor frowned and shook his head, "It's not a demon. If I'm not mistaken, you suffered a backlash. I remember you traveled the year before last, did you cast a restraining circle?"

Ye Qingchen's face froze, and he quickly replied, " Yes, disciple... The disciple found a Qianye snow lotus in a small secret place in Kunlongjian. The snow lotus is not mature yet, so the disciple had to arrange a phantom array, a restraint, hoping to keep it and go back to pick it later. "The

ancestor scolded, "Nonsense! I told you earlier, with your current cultivation base, it's best not to use restrictions at will. It's just a Chiba snow lotus, if you can't get it, you can't get it, why force it?! "

Ye Qingchen bowed his head respectfully, "I know my mistake. I heard people say that Chiba snow lotus is the most rare to refine Taiyi Guyuan Pill, so I want to pick it back to help

my ancestor." The ancestor's expression was stunned. Startled, then sighed, "It's hard for you to have a heart, but my cultivation base has stagnated for three hundred years in the late stage of Jindan, whether I can make further progress before the end of my life depends on God's will."

"For a thousand leaves Xuelian, you are making such a big show. Since the other party has broken your restriction, they will definitely stay on the defensive. Let's forget about Xuelian's matter, and you must not go back and investigate."

"Yes, ancestor."

Seeing that he obediently responded , the ancestor gave a few more instructions before turning around and leaving. From the beginning to the end, Ye Qingchen didn't refute a word, and his attitude was extremely respectful.

As soon as the ancestor left, Ye Qingchen frowned. He agreed in front of his ancestor, but in fact he was still at war with heaven and man in his heart.

If it is really snow lotus, it will be gone if it is gone. But the other party is a person, or an unknown person who will reveal his identity at any time!

Situ Ye was rescued, if he was not asked, he would just feel like a lump in his throat, and he would have trouble sleeping and eating! As far as he knew, there was no one close to Situ Ye at all. Could it be that a fellow Taoist accidentally broke into that cave, broke his restraint, and rescued the person?

Ye Qingchen thought for a while, put on a black robe to prevent detection, stepped on the flying sword and went to the nearby Dengxian City.

On the other side, Li Chen carried Situ Ye back to the original owner's Qingxiao Palace. As soon as he stepped off the back of the Hellbird, he felt a huge coercion coming from behind -

Li Chen smiled, he couldn't stop him with bright swords and spears, he would be the first when he released the coercion, and no one would dare to admit the second !

Li Chen mobilized his primordial spirit, first put on protection for the two of them, and then aimed at a point in the void, the huge primordial spirit instantly poured out, killing the source of the coercion.

The two tyrannical spirits collided into one place, and the world changed color immediately!

The two sides confronted each other for a while, but Li Chen's expression was normal, and he still had strength to spare. The person who made the first move couldn't stand it anymore, and the coercion receded faster than the tide.

Then there was a soft 'click', a crack was cut in the empty sky, and a man covered in flames just fell down and hit the ground.

He struggled to sit up, and suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood.

Li Chen paced over with his daughter-in-law in his arms, and said with a half-smile, "Why, Chi Yan, you've had enough of being a second-in-command, and want to take the place of the deity?

" He dared not even stand up. Isn't it said that this demon has fallen? Why is his coercion stronger than before the retreat? !

Chi Yan was so turbulent in his heart that he forgot to answer for a while.

Seeing this, Li Chen's coercion against him intensified a bit.

Scarlet Flame Demon Venerable was so suppressed that he almost spit out another mouthful of blood. He quickly knelt down and begged for mercy, "My lord, please forgive me. This subordinate was also bewitched by Feng Xie and Tianji, so he rashly attacked you—"

"Shut up Chi Yan !"

"Your Majesty, don't listen to Chi Yan's nonsense, our heart to you can be learned from the sun and the moon, and the world can show it!"

Hearing Chi Yan's informant, the two who were still hiding in the dark and peeping after using the secret method were anxious, and cut apart Covered up and rushed out.

Li Chen took his time to watch the three great demon masters who ruled the demon world, and just like that, they turned into three little shrimps, kneeling neatly in a row.

Feng Xie rolled her eyes, and spoke first, "Please punish me! The subordinates misbelieved the rumors and were worried that you would be taken away by a shameless villain at the critical moment, so they recommended Chi Yan to come over to test you. The subordinates are loyal to your majesty." , absolutely no disobedience. You have retreated for three hundred years, and your subordinates have been worried about your safety. Now Your Majesty has successfully promoted to Huashen, and has become the number one person in the Continent of Cultivation. The subordinates can do things for Your Majesty, I will only be deeply honored, and will never dare to make mistakes in front of my superior."

Feng Xie's words were orderly, not only clarifying the motive, but also expressing his attitude. If you can't beat it, you will surrender honestly. This is also the truth advocated by the big brother Wuding Shenjun.

Li Chen glanced at Feng Xie.

Although Scarlet Flame Demon Venerable ranked second in terms of strength, he was far inferior to the third Fengxie Demon Venerable and the fourth Tianji Demon Venerable in terms of brains.

"Forget it, let's not be an example, let's get up." The

three of them were overjoyed and said in unison, "Thank you, sir!"

When Li Chen was talking to them, he was still holding Situ Ye in his arms. Thanks to Wuding Shenjun's strong body, Li Chen hugged him like a small animal, and he didn't feel tired at all.

Seeing that Feng Xie expressed his attitude first, Chi Yan felt as uncomfortable as a cat scratching, so he wanted to sell himself in front of his superior quickly, so as to expose the trouble just now. Obviously all three of them came, but he moved his hand foolishly, not to mention offending His Majesty, he was suppressed until he vomited blood, what a loss!

Chi Yan glanced at the person in your arms, and said, "My lord, who is the person in your arms?"

Li Chen glanced at his wife tenderly, "He is my partner. When you see him in the future, you must respect him as much as you treat me." The

three of them petrified.

"Yes, yes, your lord..."

They were not surprised that your lord found a man, but they were frightened by his gentle eyes!

Their superiors have always been cold-hearted and indifferent, looking at them is almost like looking at dead things. Have you ever seen him move Fanxin and show such a gentle expression!

Just creepy, okay? !

Who is this person, and why is he so capable? Dare to pull the Supreme Indeterminate God of the Demon Realm down from the mortal world, and be contaminated with love!

The author has something to say:

There will be more emotional dramas in this world, a little more delicate!

The stolen text has already made the author vomit blood. A thousand words are worth three cents, and it is really not expensive.

I hope that the babies will watch the original version for the sake of not being easy to read the code!