Chapter 24

Duan Yuhua's case was full of doubts. There was no surveillance around the crime scene, and no witnesses saw Duan Yuhua and Yingying contacting each other. Duan Yuhua only remembered that he was dizzy and casually entered a lounge. The only favorable evidence was the scratches on Duan Yuhua's hands. The police did find Duan Yuhua's dander tissue in the victim's nails. Because Yingying drank too much alcohol, the skin on her wrists and thighs showed obvious signs of pressure, and the forensic doctor even suspected that there was more than one person who committed the crime.

Before old master Situ let go, Li Chen went to the police station openly to visit Duan Yuhua, and often packed cakes and sugar water to go to the police station. Li Chen's appearance provided a lot of material for the paparazzi guarding the police station—

"The eldest son of the Situ family, Situ Chen, frequently goes in and out of the police station",

"Duan Yuhua, Situ Chen—Friends or lovers?" "

"Informed sources revealed that Situ Chen may be related to Duan Yuhua's murder"

"Murderer is more than one person?" There were more and more related reports ,

and Duan Yuhua's case caused an uproar across the country. Many people jumped out and demanded that the murderer be severely punished, and some even suggested that "sentencing Duan Yuhua to death will give justice to the law."

"Why do rich people get away with committing crimes with impunity? I hope the judge will announce the trial process!"

"Murderer Duan Yuhua must not be allowed to escape legal punishment! We must be fair and just!"

"Could Situ Chen be an accomplice? The relationship between people is very good, and Situ Chen was the one who reported the case."

... The

public opinion became more and more fierce, and the Duan Yuhua murder case was listed on the hot searches for a whole week, becoming the focus of the topic. There was no movement at all in the Duan family, which disappointed the waiting paparazzi.

Seeing the direction of the wind, Li Chen had almost guided the situation, so he sent video files to all the police officers in the task force.

The special case team was having a meeting to sort out the case, when Xiao Wang, the policeman in charge of the Internet, suddenly changed his face,

"Boss, there is a situation!"

Everyone at the scene cheered up and looked at Xiao Wang with burning eyes. Officer Li, the person in charge of the task force, quickly asked, "What's the situation?"

"I just received an anonymous email, which seems to be about Yingying's murder, and there is a video."

"Release it soon!"

"Yes!"

Xiao Wang put the video on On the big indoor screen, click play.

"What should I do now? Are you really going to kill her?"

"Do you want to back down?"

...

"I will hold her hand for you, and you will strangle her to death."

"Why me?!"

"Shangguan Lingtian, Why are you pretending to be stupid! I came up with the idea, so can't you be a little sincere?"

"Okay!"

The clarity of the video is good, both Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng are front-on, and what's more, there is sound.

After watching the video, the police officers at the scene fell silent. This case unexpectedly involved all the children of the four major families!

Officer Li asked Xiao Wang, "Is there any trace of fraud in this video?"

Xiao Wang hesitated, "Boss, I just tested it and found no problems, but it is best to send it to the laboratory for final identification."

"You immediately Send the video to the laboratory for testing and let them issue a report as soon as possible! And the sender of this email must be found!"

"Yes!"

"Boss, what are we doing now? When will we arrest people?" Da Gang said eagerly.

Officer Li glanced at him, "Wait for the report!" As he spoke, his gaze circled around, "Keep your mouth shut, and notify me as soon as the report comes out!"

"Yes!!" In the

visiting room, Li Chen was in a good mood Looking at Duan Yuhua who was eating mango cheese dessert, this guy loves all kinds of mango desserts, so he insisted on bringing them in.

"I heard that there is a breakthrough in the case, and you will come out soon."

"Really?!"

Duan Yuhua looked so surprised, Li Chen frowned, "Are you doing well in there? Someone bullied you?"

Duan Yuhua laughed, "No, who will bully me in the single room I live in? It's just a bit boring inside."

"Isn't it because you are so worried about the case that you can't sleep? You have dark circles under your eyes."

"Ah?!" Duan Yuhua Covering his face, "Is my face ugly?"

Li Chen said honestly, "It's really ugly!"

"..."

Officer Li and the others were very fast. Arrest warrants for Ling Tian and Lan Kaifeng. Knowing that Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng were arrested, Shangguan's family and Lan's family exploded. They couldn't believe that this case was done by their own children.

Lan Kaifeng, who was also arrested at the police station, rushed forward when he saw Shangguan Lingtian, "Shangguan Lingtian, what have you done?!"

Shangguan Lingtian was punched unexpectedly, his guilty expression instantly cracked, "It's all your bad idea. If I hadn't been bewitched by you, how could I have been arrested!"

"You idiot!"

Lan Kaifeng kicked twice more vigorously, only to be pulled away by the responding police officers.

Originally, the Shangguan family and the Lan family wanted to rely on money to open their way as before, but this time there were too many people staring at the case, and no one dared to take this hot potato. Lan Kaifeng didn't want to make things so big at first, but Li Chen secretly helped them. Now the eyes of the whole country are staring at this case, and the two families can only avoid it temporarily. In the end, under the suggestion of the lawyer, the two confessed their crimes one after another.

After the results of the case were announced, the huge reversal stunned the people who eat melons on the Internet.

"My God, why did the murderers become Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng in a blink of an eye?"

"Is there a shady plot..."

"There is a ghostly shady plot, the Shangguan family and the Lan family are not easy to mess with! "

"The world is getting worse, don't the children of wealthy families take human life seriously?"

"The two of them are too hurt. They planned to kill Duan Yuhua in order to frame Duan Yuhua."

Li Chen flipped through the comments on the Internet and heard Pleasant 'ding dong' sound, immediately opened the system.

[Hidden Mission] Scumbag 7: Self-inflicted - 18/30 (points)

Seeing the score, Li Chen knew that the system's sense of justice must have resurfaced to cause trouble, and the enemy finally killed him. How could he let go of this great opportunity? ! In his perception, there are only three types of people he meets in the system world. One is for mission goals and needs to be abused; the other is for helping and needs to be used well; Don't need to pay too much attention.

Li Chen stayed in the research institute for 28 years, rarely communicated with others, and had very few emotional cells. After escaping to HN-87, the dark and bloody life made him more indifferent and selfish. Everything in Trash Star is based on scrambling, whoever has the biggest fist has the final say, dead people are common things, people in Trash Star can kill people for a small bottle of water, and Li Chen has fought with others more than once to snatch things from dead people. He disguised himself very well, but his heart was a wasteland, ignoring feelings and life, and putting interests first.

After the case was settled, Jingcheng University started school, and Li Chen met someone who surprised him on campus.

"What a coincidence."

"Unfortunately, I came here specifically to find you after reading the news on the Internet." Xue Yi said quietly.

Li Chen nodded understandingly, he should have thought of it long ago, after his background was exposed, Xue Yi would definitely recognize him. But before he was suspected of conspiring to murder, Xue Yi was a celebrity even if he was not too young, so if he came to look for him at that time, he might be dragged into the water and stained. Now that the case has come to light, it's time for him to find him.

Facing Xue Yi, Li Chen's expression was a little moved, "You have something to do with me?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me."

Xue Yi asked with a complex expression, "You knew that you were a child of the Situ family?"

Li Chen Chen explained, "I saw Situ Yu on TV once, and thought his jade pendant was very similar to mine."

"Why didn't you say so sooner?!" Xue Yi's tone was urgent and fast, as if he was questioning.

"I couldn't confirm it at the time, so I had to come here and have a try."

"You!..." Xue Yi's eyes turned red instantly, "Do you know, do you know what kind of life I've been living since you left! Why don't you Come back to me?!"

Li Chen showed guilt, "I'm sorry, I heard that you lived with Li Shaoqin after you left the orphanage, I thought you didn't need me anymore."

Xue Yi grabbed Li Chen's arm with tears in his eyes, "No, I Miss you all the time, Ah Chen, don't leave me again, okay?"

"You miss me? Why?"

Xue Yi looked at Li Chen timidly, "I, I have always liked you."

Li Chen sneered in his heart, Didn't I always treat him as my brother, and now I like him again.

He shook his head and rejected Xue Yi, "I'm sorry, I have always regarded you as my younger brother."

The brilliance in Xue Yi's eyes dimmed little by little, no matter how famous Le Cen is, it is not worth mentioning compared to the wealthy Situ family in the capital. Besides, Le Cen is already 70, his face is full of wrinkles and age spots, how can he compare to the young and handsome Li Chen.

Xue Yi looked at Li Chen aggrievedly, "Then we are still friends? Can I still come to you in the future?"

"Of course, I also want to introduce my family to you."

Xue Yi's face was full of surprise, and his big eyes sparkled Si Yi, "Really? I knew you, Chen, are the best!"