Chapter 121 End of Full Text

Li Chen opened his eyes and found himself in a narrow place surrounded by darkness. He was stunned for a while before he remembered that he was back, and he was still in the recuperation dormant cabin when he bound the system.

Knowing his situation, he didn't come out in a hurry. He has many kinds of radiation sickness, let's talk about it after being cured honestly.

I don't know what identity Xiaoba made his daughter-in-law, and where is she now?

This time, my daughter-in-law has memories, so Li Chen is not in a hurry, he has already told his daughter-in-law about his identity and situation. Instead of looking for a wife all over the world, it is better to wait for the wife to come to him.

Two days later, the hunting team's spacecraft landed at the Emperor Star Space Port.

The leader of the hunting team personally opened the dormant chamber and brought Li Chen out. Li Chen didn't resist, and graciously let them inspect it, then took off the spaceship and handed it to the guards of the Duke's Mansion.

Watching the aircraft of the Duke's Mansion go away, Organa of the hunting team suddenly said, "Do you feel that he seems different?"

Kata, who was like a hill, turned his head in surprise, "You feel it too? I thought I was the only one People felt that something was wrong, when he approached me, the hairs on my body stood up, I always felt that this person was very dangerous!"

Organa frowned, "How could it be, if he is really powerful, why should we catch him back? ——"

Organa stopped her mouth in time, no matter what happened afterwards, it had nothing to do with their hunting team.

The leader of the hunting team trembled, and quickly turned around and walked towards the spaceship control room, shouting as he walked, "What are you waiting for, the transaction is completed, and then go to the next mission!"

Kata wondered, "Now? Don't stay in Emperor Star Are you celebrating?"

They just completed a big order, don't they take two days off?

Organa glanced at him and shook her head helplessly.

Kata is quite vigilant, but it's a pity that he only has muscles but not brains, so he deserves to be a thug!

Kata looked at her back inexplicably, what's wrong, is there something wrong with what he said?

————————————————

Li Chen followed the guards of the Duke's Mansion and stepped off the aircraft. The butler of the Duke's Mansion looked him up and down, then raised his head and asked the guards, "Why don't you wear it for him?" Put on handcuffs and ankle chains, what if someone runs away?" The

two guards stood upright behind Li Chen, as if they didn't hear him at all.

The butler glared at the two of them, and raised his voice unhappily, "I'm talking to you, are you deaf?!"

Li Chen raised his eyebrows, "I'm sorry, they are already under my control."

"What— —" The butler's eyes widened, his eyes gradually became lax, and he stood quietly in the same place.

Li Chen snapped his fingers, "Give me the anti-inhibition drug."

Li Chen still remembers that his physical fitness is only D now, how much can he improve after taking the anti-inhibition drug?

"Yes." The

butler turned around in a daze, and led Li Chen to the villa.

When the two came to the safe, the butler took out the smart key he carried with him, entered the password, scanned his fingerprints and irises, finally opened the safe, and took out the anti-inhibition agent that he had prepared long ago.

The Duke prepared two just in case. Li Chen took one casually and stuck it on his arm.

The process of releasing the physical suppression is naturally painful, but Li Chen's mental power of level nine is completely indifferent to this physical pain.

So when the Duke came back, he found that his replica was actually sitting on the huge dining table in the Duke's mansion eating steak. The butler, Marlon, stood aside respectfully, pouring red wine for him, as if he was the master of the duke's mansion.

The Duke said angrily, "Marlon, what are you doing? That's my treasured wine, and you actually took it out for this replica?!"

Li Chen cut up the steak and fed it to his mouth without raising his head, "Don't Blame him, butler Marlon can't help himself." The

Duke's old face looked at Li Chen in surprise, he just realized that the eyes of the butler Marlon are completely dull, he has been controlled by someone long ago! He knew Mu Lun's abilities well, it was very difficult for him to control him at the fifth level of mental power, but Li Chen actually completely controlled him!

"Do you have spiritual power?" And it's not low!

"Yes." Li Chen admitted bluntly. After eating the last bite of steak, he raised a glass of red wine to the duke. It's clear." The

Duke became excited when he heard the body, "Why are you? You are my copy, I created you! You are just a commodity. I need your body, so you should give it to me. Me!" The

Duke was very cunning, while using his words to attract Li Chen's attention, he secretly launched a mental attack. He thought that Li Chen's control over the butler and a few guards was already the limit, but he never imagined that Li Chen's mental power was so huge!

The Duke's mental thread plunged into Li Chen's huge sea of ​​consciousness like a mud cow. , did not cause any waves at all, but was still involved by the other party.

Li Chen seemed ignorant, and answered the Duke's question leisurely, "My genes do come from you, but I already have my own consciousness and thoughts, and I am already a brand new person, not your container." And accessories. I'm sorry, this is my body, and I won't give it to you." The

Duke's face was pale, and he struggled to take it back. But Li Chen's sea of ​​consciousness was like a black hole, pulling his spiritual strands bit by bit and swallowing it up.

The Duke shouted in horror, "Stop! I admit I'm dead, I don't want my body! I give it to you, I give it to you! Let go of my spirit!"

Li Chen closed his smile, "Master Duke, I have already said Now, I don't want to be your enemy. But you attacked me first, you should bear the consequences." The

Duke shook his head, "No, I won't provoke you again, I beg you to let me go!"

"I just had an injection Inhibition release agent, my physical strength has returned to S-level, and you have tested my mental strength. This time it is just a small punishment. If you come to provoke me again, I will not be polite again."

"I promise, there is no Once!"

After the duke's promise, Li Chen simply let go of his mental threads.

The Duke's legs gave way, and he collapsed on the sofa behind him with a pale face. During the time the two of them were talking, Li Chen had swallowed half of his mental thread, and his mental strength dropped by one level!

"Let's go in. Butler Marlen invited us. If you don't believe me, ask him!"

A woman's shrill cry suddenly sounded outside the gate, which sounded like a visitor from the Duke's Mansion.

The guard who followed the Duke back home dutifully said, "I'm sorry, please come back tomorrow. The Duke has just returned home, and he doesn't like to be disturbed."

The woman was pleasantly surprised, "The Duke is at home?! That's great. Your Excellency likes our Cecilia very much. We specially brought him to see the Lord today. Get out of the way and don't delay our meeting with the Duke!"

" I'm sorry, I can't let you in without the Duke's permission."

Another middle-aged man's voice said, "It is obvious that the Lord has taken a fancy to our Cecilia and asked us to come!"

"Yes, we have made an appointment! "

Mr. Sally, Mrs. Sally, please don't make trouble—" The

Duke slumped on the sofa, listening to the quarrel outside, feeling like his head would explode. If it wasn't for the evil god still there, he would have ordered the guards to throw everyone out!

Li Chen raised his voice and asked, "What's going on outside?"

After a while, a guard ran into the gate and replied, "There are two couples outside who claim to be the Sally family, and they brought a young boy with them, asking to see the adults. "

"Achen?!" Behind the guard, a maroon head suddenly appeared.

The boy in his twenties immediately cried out in surprise when he saw Li Chen.

"How did you come in, get out quickly—" "Xiao Ye?!"

The voices of the guard and Li Chen sounded at the same time, and Li Chen even knocked over the red wine glass because he was so excited.

Li Chen waved at the guard, and the guard glanced at the Duke who was silent from beginning to end, and retreated knowingly.

Li Chen looked at Situ Ye with a smile all over his face. His appearance was almost identical to his appearance in the cultivation world, except that his hair and eyes had turned light maroon, his eyes were round and bright, and he had a tender and delicate face and natural beauty. The curly hair makes him look so cute!

"Achen, I finally see you!" Situ Ye happily ran over and threw himself into Li Chen's arms.

Hearing those two people said to bring him to meet the Duke, he had a premonition that he would meet Li Chen here, and he did!

Li Chen hugged his slender waist, looked at his appearance, and couldn't help saying, "How did you become so, so cute?!"

Situ Ye pulled his curly hair and frowned in annoyance, " Is it strange? I'm not used to it either, what should I do, I can't change it!"

Li Chen laughed, "It's okay, I like it very much."

Situ Ye's eyes lit up, "Since you like it, then I'll bear it "

In fact, his current appearance is very suitable for the nature of a little idiot, and Li Chen even thinks that this is his original appearance.

"Cecilia, what are you doing? Get over here!" The

two were sweet, when suddenly a high-pitched roar came from behind.

Situ Ye looked back and saw that Sally and his wife, who were called his 'parents', also came in.

Situ Ye stuck out his tongue, and said in a low voice, "Achen, save me, poor boy, my father wants to dedicate me to the Duke."

Madam Sally followed suit, "Cecilia, I'm going to die!" You! Do you still want to lose face? Let me go!"

She yelled and winked at the man.

The chunky Mr. Sally turned blue, and rushed forward to pull the two of them away. Li Chen held his wrist, and easily threw his two hundred kilograms body away.

Amidst Mrs. Sally's screams, Mr. Sally fell heavily on the carpet, in the posture of a vicious dog gnawing mud.

Li Chen stared at the man on the ground, and announced domineeringly, "My man, who dares to move!"

Mr. Sally looked at the duke who had been silent on the sofa, and seeing his ugly face, he quickly got up and reprimanded, "Who are you? Onion or garlic, our Cecilia is the one that the Duke has his eyes on!"

Mrs. Sally chimed in, "I advise you to be sensible and let go quickly, the Duke will not let you go!"

"Oh?

" One word successfully made His Excellency the Duke tremble. With a pale face, he gritted his teeth and said, "I don't even know the people I like!" The

Sallys were shocked, "My lord?!"

"Shut up, idiot!"

"But Butler Marlon... "The two couples turned to look at Butler Marlen, who stood like a sculpture and ignored them at all.

Situ Ye looked at the two couples with glee, and had no intention of treating them as parents at all.

Li Chen hugged someone who was giggling tightly, and said to the Duke, "Since it's all settled, I won't bother you. Your Excellency's aircraft is not bad, let me use it." There is a tracker on the aircraft, and the Duke's people can use it at any time get back.

The Duke waved his hand, wishing he could send the plague god away immediately.

Seeing the strange man walk out with Cecilia in his arms, Mrs. Sally screamed, "Cecilia, where are you going? Don't you even want your parents?!"

Situ Ye smiled back and asked, "You all have to take Why do I still need to recognize you?"

Mr. Sally said, "If you want to go, you can return the star coins we have raised you for so many years!"

Li Chen spread his hands, "I don't have any star coins, otherwise you Ask Your Excellency the Duke?"

His Excellency the Duke lowered his eyelids and pretended to be dead.

Sally and his wife didn't dare to ask the Duke for it, and they didn't dare to get close to Li Chen, so they could only watch helplessly as they stepped on the aircraft and left.

Mr. Sally ran to the Duke and asked, "My lord, who was that man just now? Our family Cecilia left with him! You must make the decision for us!" His lord

turned a deaf ear and turned on the communicator, An attack command was sent.

Situ Ye was held in Li Chen's arms, and watched helplessly as flying machines and even mechs surrounded them and attacked them. But without exception, those attacks were all blocked by their own aircraft.

One after another aircraft fell with black smoke, and by the time the Star Guards realized it, no one dared to attack them.

Those flying machines circled them for a while, and soon withdrew again.

After the aircraft withdrew, a particle missile flew towards them. Li Chen blinked, changed its flight path, and it deviated from its original track and headed towards the Duke's mansion -

His Excellency watched his Duke's mansion razed to the ground helplessly, and felt chills in his heart.

How high is that guy's mental strength? ! Is he still human! !

Fortunately, he was clever, and he got on the aircraft and left after giving the attack command, otherwise he would have been blasted to pieces along with his Duke's mansion!

"My lord, who is the person in that aircraft? My lord—"

the Emperor Star Guard asked nervously through the communicator. The Duke hung up the communication with trembling fingers, and then shut down all his communication methods.

To be on the safe side, he should hide first, the evil star must know it is him!

Li Chen didn't bother to talk to the Duke, this attack wouldn't hurt him at all. He changed the spaceship at the space port (of course he 'borrowed' it), and calmly drove the spaceship away from the Imperial Starfield surrounded by all the members of the Imperial Star Guard.

A year later, a star bandit group called Thousand Souls rose up strongly, gathered the surrounding star bandits, large and small, at the speed of light, and became the overlord of the three star domains.

It is said that the leader of the Thousand Soul Star Thief Group is a super race with S-level physique and unfathomable mental power. The deputy team leader and the team leader are a couple, and the relationship between the two is extremely good, and the two couples have become a role model for star thieves...

The author has something to say: I'll

see you next time when you're done with flowers!