Chapter 38

Knowing that Yang Zhenzhen and Dagang were going to Tianxing's hometown to investigate, Xue Chen asked the school teacher for leave. It will be the busy farming holiday in a few days, and the teacher is not stingy, and let him go with a wave of his hand.

There are two minibuses from the county to Wuli Town every day, early or late, they take the bus at 7:00 in the morning. During this period of time, many people went home to farm, and the car was full of people. Xue Chen and the others stood on the rickety minibus for three hours before reaching their destination, Wuli Town.

It was only ten o'clock in the morning, and Xue Chen and the others felt their hands and feet were weak as they squeezed out of the minibus. Yang Zhenzhen was even worse, she couldn't help throwing up as soon as she got out of the car.

Dagang took them to the guest house first, and after showing the letter of introduction, they opened three rooms. They had lunch, rested for a while, and went to the Wuli Town Police Station. Director Zuo had called before, hoping that the local police station would cooperate with the investigation. Wuli Town sent a young male police officer, Xiao Liu, to guide them.

Tian Xing's hometown is in the mountains, and it takes more than two hours to walk. After discussing it, they decided to start again the next morning.

People in the village are more sensitive to strangers, so Dagang and the others pretend to be dealers who go into the mountains to collect goods from the mountains.

After entering the village, the villagers all looked at the four of them curiously and whispered while standing far away. Xiao Liu took advantage of his eloquence and explained his intentions to the villagers. The villagers were overwhelmed with surprise, and asked them what they would accept, whether they would accept their own potatoes or corn.

Xiao Liu and Da Gang took the time to go to various houses to look at the mountain goods, and chatted with the villagers in a mess. Dagang deliberately brought the topic to Fangfang, but when he mentioned the crazy woman brought back by Tian Shun's family, the faces of the male villagers were not natural, and they evaded and refused to say more.

Xue Chen tugged on Da Gang's sleeves, Da Gang immediately understood, and asked the villagers curiously, "Where does the Tian Shun family you mentioned just now live?"

A man with a thin and long face pointed in the direction, "That road is not too far away."

Xue Chen greeted them, pretended to be bored and wandered around, and walked farther and farther alone, heading towards Tian Shun's house go. At an intersection, Xue Chen was looking around when he suddenly heard Li Chen's voice transmission, "In the alley ahead, the one sitting by the door holding the soles of his shoes is Tian Xing's mother Wang Dani.

" .

Li Chen said, "Don't go yet."

Xue Chen was very obedient, didn't ask why, looked around, sat down under a big tree, and fanned himself as if he was tired from walking.

Wang Dani looked very strange, she put the soles of her shoes on for a while, then looked up into the room, as if she was waiting for something. A quarter of an hour later, a man came out from the gate of Tian's house. He pulled his underwear while walking. After he came out, he left without speaking to Wang Dani.

As soon as he left, Wang Dani went into the house.

Li Chen already understood the whole story, he thought that Tian Shun and Wang Dani were just Tian Xing's accomplices, but he didn't know they were so crazy! Yu Fangfang was already crazy, they actually forced a lunatic to sell sex!

Xue Chen asked him, "Can we go there now?"

"No, let's go back first."

Hearing that Li Chen's mood was not right, Xue Chen asked nervously, "What's wrong?"

Li Chen said, "I was at Tian's house. Seeing Yu, uh, my wife, she is completely crazy, and Wang Dani is pimping her. The man who just came out..."

Xue Chen understood instantly, and he looked in the direction of the black umbrella worriedly, "Brother Chen, don't you It's so sad. Your wife doesn't want it either, if you want to blame it, blame that old hag!"

Li Chen laughed, "What are you thinking? I'm dead, I just want to take revenge now."

Li Chen couldn't explain his lack of feelings for Fangfang. Fortunately, the original owner was dead, otherwise he wouldn't know how to face her. For Fangfang.

Xue Chen pursed his lips, "Oh."

When they returned, Dagang and the others were at the village chief's house, and the village chief knew that they were here to collect mountain goods, so he was extremely enthusiastic. Not only invited them to stay, but also asked the mother-in-law to cut bacon and give them a tooth sacrifice.

Xue Chen winked at Da Gang and the others, and the four of them found a hidden place to talk while no one was paying attention.

Da Gang said, "Tian Shun does have a pair of twin sons, but he sold the younger one. It happened more than 30 years ago. At that time, the Tian family and the Wang family had a big fight, and the village head personally mediated."

Xiao Liu didn't really understand the specific situation, but just cooperated with them to investigate Tianshun's family, so he didn't speak, but just listened quietly.

Yang Zhenzhen interjected, "People in the village haven't seen Tian Xing for a long time, and he really hasn't come back since he went out."

Da Gang looked at Xue Chen, "Did you find anything?"

Xue Chen told about Yu Fangfang's situation at Tian's house Now, Yang Zhenzhen was very angry, "Wang Dani, an old woman who killed a thousand swords, has done all kinds of bad things, so why is there no bad retribution!"

Da Gang said, "What should we do now?"

Xue Chen said, "Brother Chen said..."

This time he just started, Da Gang and Yang Zhenzhen involuntarily backed away a little, Da Gang whispered with trembling voice, "Comrade Xiao Xue, it, it is here too, why didn't you say it earlier?"

Xue Chenju Holding up the black umbrella, "I thought you guys knew."

Da Gang and Yang Zhenzhen were covered in cold sweat and looked scared.

Little Liu didn't know why, so he hesitated and said, "You guys, what's the matter?"

Da Gang wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, his face was firm, "No, it's nothing, Comrade Xiao Xue, you continue to talk, we will cooperate with you! " "Brother Chen said, let Xiao Liu and Sister Yang go back to the town first, and bring people

to arrest Tian Shun and Wang Dani tomorrow."

Yang Zhenzhen said, "Arrest now? Tian Xing is still there."

He was arrested on the charge of yin, and if something happened to his biological parents, Tian Xing might come back."

Xiao Liu said, "The people in these villages are very united. Once we enter the village, they will hide the victim. If we can't find anyone, we will It's not easy to arrest people casually in the prison."

No wonder Xiao Liu was embarrassed, he didn't know Li Chen inside the black umbrella at all.

Da Gang and Yang Zhenzhen looked at each other, both of them were full of confidence for some reason.

Da Gang comforted Xiao Liu and said, "Don't worry, just come and arrest people, we will rescue Comrade Yu Fangfang." Action was finalized.

While it was still early, Xiao Liu and Yang Zhenzhen found an excuse to go back to town.

Da Gang and Xue Chen stayed at the village head's house.

In the evening, Li Chen went to Tian's house alone. Tian's house was dark, and Tian Shun and Wang Dani were still awake, talking in the dark. Wang Dani said, "I only earned 2 yuan today, and it's getting less and less."

Tian Shun was a little annoyed, and reminded, "A few mountain goods collectors came to the village today. Be careful, don't let people find out."

Wang Dani didn't take it seriously, "Hey, what's the matter. Who dares to say it? All the men in the village have been here."

Tian Shun stopped talking.

After waiting for a while, Wang Dani poked Tian Shun, "Our family, Tian Xing, has been away for two years, and we haven't called or sent a letter. Is something wrong?"

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Tian Shun became even more upset , he turned over and lay on his side, with his back to Wang Dani, "Tian Xing is earning a lot of money outside, he will come back sooner or later, go to sleep, you won't be able to keep your mouth shut every day."

"Aren't I worried..."

Wang Dani He muttered, too lazy to argue with him, and pulled the quilt to get ready to sleep.

It seems that Tian Shun and Wang Dani have no whereabouts of Tian Xing, and Li Chen is very disappointed. Until they stopped talking and he floated to the next door. In the next room, Yu Fangfang was already asleep, and beside her was a black shadow squatting. Li Chen took a closer look, this black shadow was Li Nian's ghost!

Before Li Chen could decide what to say to Li Nian, fear appeared on Li Nian's numb face. While backing away, she bared her teeth at Li Chen and yelled twice. She didn't seem to be conscious, she was just acting on instinct.

Perhaps because she was afraid of Li Chen, she disappeared in a flash.

Li Chen looked for it calmly, and found that Li Nian hadn't gone far. She went to Tian Shun's room and was riding on Wang Dani's chest, strangling her neck tightly. But it's a pity that no matter how hard she tried, Wang Dani didn't notice it, and there wasn't even a mark on her body.

Looking at this scene, Li Chen was thoughtful.

At four o'clock in the morning, Xue Chen and Da Gang came. Da Gang skillfully climbed over the wall and entered Tian's courtyard, and opened the door for Xue Chen.

Li Chen appeared in front of Xue Chen and took them to Yu Fangfang's room.

Li Chen asked Xue Chen to push Yu Fangfang awake, Xue Chen used a lot of strength, and Yu Fangfang reluctantly opened his eyes. Not knowing what state Yu Fangfang is in now, Li Chen resorted to tricks, and the Dagang and Xue Chen that Yu Fangfang saw turned into Tian Shun and Wang Dani.

Yu Fangfang was a little angry when she was dragged out of the bed. While screaming dissatisfied, she beat Xue Chen and Da Gang like a child.

Dagang didn't have time to cover Yu Fangfang's mouth, and accidentally made her cry out, so frightened that he broke out in cold sweat. He pricked up his ears, only to realize that there was no movement at all next door.

Xue Chen comforted him and said, "It's okay, Brother Chen helped us plug their ears."

As soon as these words came out, Da Gang's legs went limp again.

"Hehe, don't scare me before dawn, okay?"

Xue Chen smiled embarrassedly. It was strange to say that he was also very afraid of ghosts. Since he met Brother Chen, he was no longer afraid of ghosts. over him.

With Li Chen around, the three of them walked out of the village very quietly, not even barking the dog.

Xiao Liu and the others had already entered the mountain overnight, and the two groups met at the appointed place. Yang Zhenzhen and Xue Chen took Yu Fangfang back to the town, and Da Gang followed Xiao Liu and the others to arrest people.

This was discussed a long time ago, and Li Chen didn't want to follow him to arrest people. Tian Shun and Wang Dani are ordinary farmers, and if they can't get away, Xiao Liu and the others may have some conflicts with the villagers.

Xue Chen and Yang Zhenzhen waited anxiously at the Wuli Town Police Station for a whole day, and Dagang and the others only rushed back when it was getting dark. The policemen who went out were very embarrassed, and it could be seen that this trip was not easy.

Da Gang casually picked up a water glass and gulped down two glasses of water before he regained his strength. He said cheerfully, "You don't even know how hard it is for us. Those villagers knew that we went into the village to arrest people, and they surrounded us with hoes and kitchen knives for a whole day! But luckily, everyone was arrested and brought back."

Xue Chen asked, "Has that man been caught?"

Xiao Liu said, "Yes, the evidence search is being done over there."

The man Xue Chen mentioned was the one who came out of Tian Shun's house yesterday afternoon. Wang Dani doesn't bathe Yu Fangfang every day, she usually just wipes it off. When he came back this morning, he asked Yang Zhenzhen to collect the sperm in Yu Fangfang's body.