Chapter 15

Li Chen returned to his and Xue Yi's dormitory, but Xue Yi was not there, so he didn't know where he went. Li Chen was too lazy to look for him, so he packed up the original owner's personal belongings. The original owner is a long-term lover, and some small things are old and broken, and they are reluctant to throw them away. There is only a one-month buffer period after graduation, after which they must leave the orphanage. He planned to go to the capital, but he couldn't take too many things with him, so he could only give some relatively new things to other children in the orphanage.

There were no entertainment activities in the orphanage, so Li Chen had dinner in the cafeteria, followed everyone to watch the news for a while, and then went back to his room to sleep alone. Xue Yi, who spent the whole night with Li Shaoqin, was almost pissed off. Normally Li Chen would be very nervous when he saw him playing with other children, for fear that other people would affect their feelings. Did he take the wrong medicine today? I didn't come to apologize for making him angry, I didn't pay attention to him when I saw him with others, I didn't look at him all night, I was as indifferent as a stranger.

Li Chen washed up early and lay down on the bed. Just as he felt sleepy, he was woken up by Xue Yi who was returning to his room. He seemed to have a lot of resentment, and he kept beating and beating in the dormitory. Li Chen didn't bother to talk to him, and didn't want to reconcile with him, this is just right now.

Li Chen's biological clock is very accurate, and he wakes up on time at seven o'clock in the morning. He put cash, bank cards and other important items in his backpack and took them with him, locked the cabinet and left the dormitory.

I went to the playground to exercise for a while, had breakfast, and arrived at the dean's office before 8:30. In the office, eight children including Xue Yi have arrived, and they are all going to leave the orphanage this year.

"After you go out, you will become adults. Pay attention to everything and try not to conflict with others. You are all children without parents to rely on. It is not a bad thing to suffer a little bit sometimes..." The

kind mother of the dean explained the truth to them , and handed over the household registration booklet, ID card and an independent fund of 20,000 yuan to them.

After coming out of the director's office, Li Chen left the orphanage with his bag on his back and went straight to the Internet cafe.

In the original owner's memory, Situ Yu recognized him because of the jade pendant around his neck. This jade pendant was engraved with the family crest of the Situ family, and every descendant of the Situ family would have one. Li Chen thought about it. Although he could find the door with the jade pendant, it was not his style to go back so low-key.

On the Internet, a super car company Rembosa is promoting the latest sports car, and the selling point is the new engine system. They have issued a reward order around the world, claiming that whoever designs an engine can surpass them. Not only can you get a reward of 200 million US dollars, but you will also be specially hired as the chief designer of Lumbosa.

This is what Li Chen focused on at the Royal Academy of Sciences, but with the current level of technology, he can just find an outdated design. Li Chen completed the blueprint in two days, left the jade pendant pattern on the blueprint as a sign, and wrote the description in Chinese and English.

After completing these, Li Chen didn't rush to send them to Lumbosa Company. He printed out the documents, got 3 packages and mailed them to himself. Then he personally took one of the packages and flew to the capital to apply for a patent. A week later, the patent application was filed. Li Chen sent the design drawing to Lumbosa Company, and in order to prevent it from being stolen, he withdrew the core part of the design drawing. Although the core document is lost, this blueprint does not affect viewing, and even the engine it designs can fully meet the standards of top sports cars. If the core part is added, the sports car can complete acceleration within three seconds, with stronger explosive power and faster speed.

NY, Rembosa Corporate Headquarters

"My God! John, come and see this blueprint!" exclaimed designer Richard.

The bearded John kicked off the chair skillfully, slid to Richard's side, and took the document from Richard's hand.

"Is this selected today?"

"Yes, yes, look here, this guy is a genius! His design is simply perfect!"

John frowned after carefully reading each page, "The description There is still a part in it, but there is no blueprint!"

Charlie said awkwardly, "That's the core, but without it, the design can be compared to our super N design. I'm really looking forward to the blueprint of the core part. This guy is so stingy, he actually took out the core!"

John picked He raised his eyebrows, "This is a genius! It's amazing! This is fine! Let's pass it up to the chief designer!"

"Okay, let's go together, I expect the chief designer's poker face to transform..."

"... "

Li Chen's time calculation was just right, the invitation letter from Lumbosa Company came, and he happened to leave the orphanage in three days. He cleaned up all his belongings in the dormitory, and planned to leave with a big suitcase. Xue Yi, who hadn't left yet, looked at his back, and finally couldn't help calling out to him.

"Li Chen!"

Li Chen stopped in his tracks and turned his head indifferently, "What's the matter?"

Xue Yi bit his lip aggrievedly. Since the graduation ceremony, Li Chen's attitude towards him has been lukewarm. Yes, the two are dependent on each other. Li Chen also said that he had to do his best to help him go to college, why did he become so fast?

"Since you're fine, I'll leave."

"No, no, I'm busy!" Xue Yi was in a hurry, and rushed to Li Chen to block his way. He secretly clenched his fists and asked Li Chen with red eyes, "What the hell should I do?" What did you do wrong? Why are you so indifferent to me? Didn't you agree at the beginning that you will be dependent on each other when you go out?"

Li Chen nodded, "I said so, but now I have clues about my relatives, and I'm going to find them They. If you treat me as a good friend, you should be happy for me, right?"

Xue Yi was stunned, "Then, what should I do? You said that we lived together, and you worked part-time for me to study..."

Li Chen spread his hands, "I'm sorry, I have to find my relatives first."

Xue Yi held on to his sleeve, "We clearly agreed! Those relatives of yours were the ones who abandoned you first, why did you go back to look for them!"

Li Chen said firmly, "No matter what, I will Find them and ask them why they don't want me."

"Are you really going? They'll hurt you!"

"I have to go!"

"Then, then you take me with you?"

Li Chen frowned, " I only have a few clues now, and I may wander around. I may not be able to settle down in the short term, so you'd better stay here."

Xue Yi's hand loosened a little, indeed, he still wanted to study, and wandered around with Li Chen. God can settle down.

Li Chen pulled back his sleeve, "Take care, we will meet again by fate."

"Li Chen..."

Xue Yi murmured subconsciously, seeing him walking away without looking back. My heart is empty, I always feel that I have lost something very important.