Chapter 82

There are sixteen members of the special forces team, and now there are still twelve left. When the end of the world comes, 85% of the human beings on the earth have turned into zombies, and many people don't know the truth and are scratched and bitten by zombies.

In their team of sixteen, there were less than ten relatives left.

The current situation in city B is chaotic, and of course the sooner the relatives can be picked up, the better.

A week later, Kang Cheng and Brother Shui had almost recovered, and Li Chen and Yin Xu took the original team and embarked on a journey to City B again.

It took them one and a half months to reach City B, and there were only eight family members who returned with them.

Both Kang Cheng's parents were still alive. When they saw their son, they were crying out of breath. They thought their son would never come back.

Team member Zhou Yilin is no longer there, but his mother and daughter are still waiting for him in City B; there are also Xiaojing's father and younger brother; Dahai's sister-in-law and his nephew.

When they heard that they were going to City C, they hesitated for a while, but finally they all agreed.

Going out of town to face zombies is scary, but they choose to trust their loved ones. They are helpless in city B, and life is difficult, so they can't let their son leave the team and stay in city B because of them.

With this group of ordinary people, on the way back, Li Chen wished he could hurry up and send them to a safe base in one go. But there are old and young in the team, and their physical fitness must not be able to bear it.

In this way, the rest time of the team has increased a lot without knowing it, and the return time has become longer and longer.

On this day, Li Chen and his party saw two young women being chased by a group of zombies from a distance. Seeing their convoy, the two of them seemed to have seen a savior, shouting for help all the way, and rushing over while rolling and crawling.

Li Chen raised his eyebrows, and ordered two team members to shoot and kill the zombies.

Yin Xu, who was in the same car, said puzzledly, "Ah Chen, there are only dozens of first-level zombies. You can eliminate them with supernatural powers. Why waste bullets?"

Li Chen said, "These two women have problems, look at them." Let's see what tricks they have."

While they were talking, they had already run to Li Chen's car window.

Li Chen lowered the car window and chatted with them a few words.

The woman named Gao Lu said that they were survivors from a nearby gathering place, and they went out to collect supplies with their teammates, but they were unlucky to encounter a large group of zombies. In a panic, they ran away from their teammates. If they hadn't met Li Chen and others, the two of them would hardly be able to hold on anymore.

At the end, Gao Lu said gratefully, "Brother, thank you for your kindness in saving our sister's life, good people are rewarded."

Li Chen was noncommittal about her gratitude, and said flatly, "We are all human beings, please help me." It should be."

Another woman named He Mei gave Li Chen a wink, "For the grace of saving my life, I should promise it with my body, if this big brother doesn't dislike it..." Before

He Mei finished speaking, Yin Xu turned Rolling eyes interrupted her, "I hate it, you're the only one like you, we don't even want it!"

Yin Xu said while staring at Li Chen closely, as if he was going to cheat. Li Chen turned his head sideways, and glanced at him with a smile in his eyes.

He Mei's face froze for a moment, and soon put on an embarrassed smile, "Hehe, I'm afraid this little brother is still a baby? No woman who comes to your door doesn't want..."

Gao Lu gave her a hand, "Don't talk nonsense! Hehe, my younger sister likes to joke...Little brother, can you save people to the end, send the Buddha to the West, and send us sisters back to the gathering place on the way, can you? Looking at us now, staying in the wild is a dead end. We will not let you work in vain. Our sisters still have some supplies at the gathering place, including food, guns, and bullets. I will give them to you as a reward for your life-saving grace. "

Yin Xu said disdainfully, "You guys are still in such a mess with guns?"

Gao Lu looked embarrassed, "I was frightened by the zombies, that thing is heavy, and we have no time to escape..."

Yin Xu still doesn't like these two things very much. Just as he was about to send them away, Li Chen pressed his hand gently.

Yin Xu turned around and said, "Okay, my young master is in a good mood today, get in the car, and take you back home." The

eyes of the two women lit up, and they quickly thanked.

After getting into the car, probably because they were afraid of being left halfway by them, the two chatted with the people in the car familiarly. As a result, the men in the car were either blind or deaf, and turned a blind eye to their two young and beautiful women.

This is of course, except for Yin Xu, the other three in the lead car are all members of the special forces team. They couldn't pry their mouths open, and Yin Xu was the head of the whole car, so the two women had no choice but to turn their eyes to the poisonous Yin Xu.

"My little brother, you have such a big team, you must be very powerful, right?"

Yin Xu said casually, "It's okay, who told me that I would be reincarnated, and I have a powerful father." , Yin Xu squinted at the two of them, "Don't think that this young master is interested in your little things. This young master came out this time and collected a lot of good things. There are so many cars that almost can't fit." The

two women looked at each other. , the excitement in his eyes couldn't be hidden.

He Mei asked disregarding the past, "Young master, with so many of you, there must be many powerful people with supernatural powers?"

Yin Xu rubbed his nose, "There is nothing special about supernatural beings, no matter how hard your fist is, you can It's not through the barrel of a gun. No matter how powerful the ability is, can it be faster than the gun?"

He Mei deliberately looked at him with contempt, "Is there not even a person with abilities in your team?

" Looking at Li Chen, "Who said there is no, he is a second-level wind element supernatural power, isn't he amazing?"

He Mei and Gao Lu nodded together, and said insincerely, "It's amazing, it's amazing."

But they were secretly happy, this team is a flock of fat sheep, They are going to make a great contribution this time!

The car drove on the road for more than ten minutes, and then followed the branch road that jumped upwards. After driving for three minutes, I saw a playground and an entire teaching building.

This gathering place is actually a school.

There was a thick earthen wall on the side of the playground where the iron gate was originally installed, and there were guards on it. After He Mei and Gao Lu revealed their identities, the eyes of the two guards lit up, and one of them raised his hand, and the entire earthen wall sank in the middle.

The convoy entered the gathering place smoothly, and parked the car on the playground. Gao Lu said, "Since you're here, why don't you go in and rest for a while. Our sisters are the hosts, so please have a light meal."

Li Chen raised the corners of his mouth and nodded happily , "Okay."

The people in the car got out of the car, and seeing the strong men in the team couldn't leave their guns, He Mei said, "Don't be so on guard, you are many people, we are too brave if we eat bears' hearts and leopards. Don't you dare to fight against you?"

Yin Xu said, "Be careful with the Wannian ship, do you think my young master's men are idiots?"

He Mei smiled, turned around and showed a contemptuous expression.

Led by the two women, Li Chen and the others walked towards the teaching building. There were many people standing in the corridor of the teaching building, and they seemed very happy to see them. Several even greeted them friendly and welcomed them.

Yin Xu approached Li Chen's ear and whispered, "What's the matter with these people, do they really think of us as fat sheep?"

Li Chen said, "You guessed it, we are fat sheep in various senses."

Yin Xu He froze for a moment, then realized, "You mean..."

Li Chen nodded.

Yin Xu showed disgust, "Remind me later, don't watch some scenes, I'm afraid I won't be able to eat."

"..."

Entering the teaching building, He Mei pointed to a classroom next to the hall and said, "Brother, you go first." Let's rest in the classroom for a while. Drink some water to quench your thirst. Sister Lu has someone prepare meals, and it will be ready soon."

Li Chen glanced at the neatly arranged desks in the classroom, and there were a bottle of mineral water and a small bag of Chocolate, looks like it was prepared long ago.

Li Chen called Brother Shui over and whispered something to him.

Except for Kang Cheng and Yin Xu, everyone followed Brother Shui. Seeing that they had all gone in, Li Chen immediately turned around and went upstairs with Yin Xu and Kang Cheng.

He Mei quickly stopped in front of them, "Hey, brother, what are you doing? The upstairs is our private place, only internal members can go up."

Li Chen sneered, raised his hand and flicked it lightly, He Mei froze and lay straight fell to the ground.

Until she died, she didn't find out where she had exposed herself.

In fact, when these two women appeared, Li Chen just wanted to find out about them. If they are really harmful, he will do good deeds and wipe out this group of people.

They were standing on the playground just now, and the group of people in the corridor were happily guessing which of them was the supernatural being because they couldn't hear them. They not only want to dig out the crystal nucleus of the supernatural being, but also eat his flesh and blood. Because they feel that devouring the flesh and blood of a person with abilities can also enhance abilities.

Not only that, Li Chen was lucky enough to find Zhou Manhua in this building.

Sure enough, good people get rewarded!

Li Chen went upstairs and headed straight for Zhou Manhua. It doesn't matter if the others run away, Zhou Manhua will definitely kill him.

When someone blocked his way, Li Chen raised his hand and killed him without even thinking about it. These people have committed so many evils that they are no longer worthy of being called human beings.

Along the way, they collected countless crystal nuclei, and he was already a fourth-level supernatural being. These people were no more than two or three ranks, and when he fell down with lightning, they were all killed.

Someone on the other side took out a machine gun and fired at the three of them. But with Kang Cheng around, those who fell with the gunshots were all their own people.

The three of them killed all the way and moved forward quickly.

Soon, three high-level supernatural beings stood in front of Li Chen. Two of them are acquaintances, the leader is the sadist who killed the original owner; the one on the left of the sadist is a speed user and also an ogre; the young woman on the right is unknown to Li Chen.

The speed user smiled cruelly, the speed of the third level was brought to the extreme, and the figure disappeared in place. He is very confident in his speed, and he wants to take the opponent's head as soon as he makes a move-such a powerful person, his brain must be delicious!

It's a pity that his opponent is Li Chen, a pervert.

Li Chen's mental power locked on to him, no matter how fast he ran, it would be useless. Li Chen raised his hand and released a lightning strike, and the speed user fell straight down from the wall, killing him instantly!

The sadist was stunned, and quickly said, "Brother, if you have something to say..."

He was very cunning, and while begging for mercy, he used his ability to release the wind blade. The young woman also had a thin silver needle embedded in his wind blade—

a steel plate appeared out of nowhere, blocking the three of them.

Li Chen had been on guard against them for a long time. In the face of absolute power, this little trick was simply vulnerable.

Soon, the sadist and the young woman were also on the ground.

Yin Lan pushed Zhou Manhua's door open with a bang, "Manhua, come with me, Li Chen is here!"

Zhou Manhua said with a stern look, "Good time, Lao Xiao, where are Peng Tian and Yu Chuan? When they come over, I'm going to skin Li Chen and cramp it!"

Qionghua, I'm going to avenge you!

Yin Lan shook her head, her face was very ugly, "Old Xiao is gone, Yu Chuan was killed by Li Chen's lightning strike when he met. He is too powerful, Yan Pengtian and Xiao Xiao don't seem to be his opponents, let's go!"

Zhou Manhua froze . He was stunned, "What's the matter? Together, they can't beat him?"

Yin Lan was sweating profusely, "Yes, I can't. Manhua, it's too late, let's go!"

"...That's right, it's too late It's gone."

It was obviously a very plain sentence, but Zhou Manhua and Yin Lan felt chills all over their bodies, as if they heard the call of death.

——Zhou Manhua's eyes widened. He couldn't believe it until the moment before he died. He and Qionghua were actually defeated by the mortals they looked down upon, and both of them lost their souls at the hands of each other!

Without the curse in the way, Li Chen easily killed Zhou Manhua and Yin Lan.

He stared at Zhou Manhua's body tightly, in case he took it again. But he didn't know that Zhou Manhua had no morals, and he no longer had this opportunity.

After waiting for a while without any movement, Li Chen confirmed the main line, 40 points have been obtained, and Zhou Manhua is indeed dead.

"He's dead, let's go."

Yin Xu heaved a sigh of relief, "Finally killed this weird Zhou Manhua."