Chapter 70

Wu Hao and the cars behind ran away, and the zombies chasing after them smelled Li Chen and others, so they all gave up chasing the car and rushed towards their team instead.

Li Chen led his team to fight and retreat. The players in the squad are all elites, and it's not a problem to shoot one at a time. There were fewer zombies in front of them. Li Chen held a gun in one hand and used a supernatural power in the other, forcing a big gap in front of them.

"Let's go!"

Li Chen yelled, and rushed out first, running towards a tall building swept by his mental power.

Kang Sung, who was in charge of the breakup, stayed until the end.

He killed a zombie less than two steps away from him with one shot, and was about to turn back and run wildly, but he didn't want to stretch out a pair of black claws from the left. Kang Cheng was startled, and subconsciously took two steps to the right.

Unexpectedly, there are two more on the right, Kang Cheng felt his back go cold, and watched the two male zombies rush towards him with their cloudy eyes, mouth full of saliva, and the smell of corpses—

this time they couldn't escape up!

Kang Cheng's face was full of despair, he was going to die today.

But in the next second, two purple lightning bolts miraculously appeared, forcibly chopping the two zombies to the ground!

"Run, are you waiting to die!" Seeing him holding his chest and gasping for air, but not knowing how to run, Li Chen immediately yelled.

Kang Cheng reacted, and immediately ran with both legs!

He was really scared just now.

At that moment, the god of death had already stood behind him.

If the captain moves a little slower, and the two zombies give him a paw casually, he will really be finished!

Kang Cheng was frightened while the wind was blowing under his feet, and he didn't dare to stop at all.

Behind him, the zombies chasing him fell one by one.

It was the team members who ran to the front to support him.

There were too many zombies, they didn't dare to delay, they ran all the way forward, carrying guns to kill the zombies.

According to Li Chen's guidance, the group of them retreated to the front of a building.

The building is tall and solemn, and the thick steel gate looks solid.

But the problem is, the door is locked!

Dong Hao, who ran the fastest, was about to smash the door with a single shot, but he heard the door lock 'click', and it just opened!

Someone open the door for them!

Surprised and delighted, Dong Hao hurriedly opened the door, only to find that there was no one inside!

The situation is urgent, and Dong Hao can't control so much. He gestured to the knife behind him, and went in with a gun to check.

Xiaodao turned his back to Dong Hao, and while shooting, he shouted at the team members, "Everyone, come here!" The

team members fought and retreated, and finally rushed into the gate without falling behind!

Li Chen who came in last slammed the door in front of the zombies, and the next moment, there was the sound of zombies smashing the door.

Li Chen looked through the peephole on the door, and saw at least a hundred zombies swarming outside. The blackness piled up outside the door, blocking the outside of the door.

Fortunately, this door is quite thick. As long as there are no mutant zombies, ordinary zombies can't break the door.

"Huh! Damn, I was scared to death!" After confirming that it was safe, Mao Mao's legs gave way and he sat on the ground.

Brother Shui kicked him, "Get up, grab your gun, we don't know what's going on in this building!"

Li Chen's mental power permeated the building, and he said, "It's okay, everyone rest Come on, it's safe here."

"But, captain..." Dong Hao looked nervous, his eyes were darting around the hall, fearing that something would rush out.

He subconsciously lowered the volume, "Just now I wanted to use a gun to break the door lock, but the door opened by itself—"

Xiao Dao followed, "I saw it too, and there was no one behind the door at that time."

Maomao immediately jumped up, " What do you mean, is there a ghost in here?"

Kang Cheng looked at his hand and said proactively, "It seems that I opened it, I may have a supernatural power..."

"Really?!"

Brother Shui patted him, "You kid is lucky, what's the ability?"

Li Chen reminded, "The door lock can be

opened , maybe

it 's the gold type." He took a small metal accessory and came over, "Come here, try it, let's also see the metal power!" The

big guy was happy, and suddenly heard the voice of the sea, "Captain, I was captured by zombies! "

Everyone was taken aback, and all turned their heads to look at the sea.

Dahai lifted the clothes on his arm, only to see a finger-long scratch on his arm!

Everyone looked at the opening, and all the comfort was blocked in their throats.

The sea's wound was so black that it could not have been scratched elsewhere.

Dong Hao's eyes turned red immediately, "Why did this happen, Dahai..."

"Dahai, what did you do, how could you be so careless—"

"Cha Wei, stop talking!"

Dahai smiled bachelorly, "It's me I'm sorry everyone, I'm going to leave you guys first."

He took out a gun from his body, turned to look at Li Chen, "Captain, my hands are shaking, your marksmanship is the best, can you give me a ride at last?"

Li Chen took a deep breath, suppressed the chaos in his mind, and tried to clear his mind.

According to the memory of the original owner, Xiaodao, Xiaojing, Dahai and Mao Mao were used as bait, and they should have died in Fusheng Town. He thought he saved them, but Dahai still didn't escape...

He only had three points, and the zombie antidote in the mall cost 50 points, which he couldn't afford.

If I had known earlier, he should have kept points, what's the use of upgrading mental power!

By the way, mental power!

Li Chen suddenly thought that the third level of mental power can be shielded with mental power. In other words, he might be able to shield his own blood energy and move around under the noses of zombies!

Thinking of this, Li Chen suddenly opened his eyes!

He thought so much, but in fact, only about half a minute later, Dahai was still holding a gun, and everyone was looking at him.

He walked to the sea step by step and took the gun in his hand.

The team members were anxious and leaned over one after another.

"Captain!" "Captain..."

Dahai let out a breath and closed his eyes firmly, but he heard Li Chen say, "Dong Hao, Xiaodao, tie Dahai up first, and tighten it!"

Dong Hao glanced at Xiaodao in surprise, and said in unison, "Yes!"

Li Chen then said to Dahai, "Wu Dahai, don't give up until the last moment! Don't worry, if you really become a zombie, I will kill you with my own hands." Send you on your way." Dahai

's eyes were wet, he wiped away his tears, and replied firmly, "Yes, Captain.

"

It's too urgent, and everyone doesn't have much food on them. Li Chen asked Brother Shui to take everyone to search the building and collect all the edible ones.

This building should be the ZF comprehensive office building in Fusheng Town. There is no kitchen in the building, but there are some snacks, biscuits, instant noodles and so on in some offices, and there are quite a lot of them.

Li Chen casually ate some compressed biscuits, then went downstairs to shake the gate.

As soon as he got closer, the zombies outside smelled him, and the action of knocking on the door became much more eager immediately!

But when he wrapped his whole body with mental power and then approached, the zombie didn't respond, obviously it was useful!

Li Chen called Kang Cheng to his side and told him secretly, "I'll go out for a while, take care of everyone."

Kang Cheng was stunned, "Go out, how do you get out? Zombies are all blocking the door..."

"Don't worry about it, I have a solution. Don't tell them I'm not here."

"Captain, I'll go with you. After all, I've also awakened my abilities, so it doesn't matter if I'm caught by a zombie."

Li Chen refused, "No, you can't go."

"But Captain . . . "

"This is an order."

Kang Cheng reluctantly said, "...Yes."

Li Chen shook his head and asked Kang Cheng to help him distract the security team members on the roof. With the excuse of going to sleep, he locked himself in an office.

With a sniper rifle on his back, he stepped on the outdoor window sills and water pipes, etc., and quickly climbed downstairs.

When Li Chen jumped down, there was a little movement, which attracted three nearby zombies. Li Chen's heart beat like a drum, and he stood still.

After waiting for a while, seeing that they hadn't come, I took the initiative to walk over.

When he passed the female zombie with only half of his face, he couldn't help holding his breath. The female zombie looked at him with cloudy eyes, and quickly turned away.

It worked —

Li Chen kept walking along the base of the wall, which was a blind spot on the roof, and the team members couldn't see it. With his mind firmly in mind, he walked unhurriedly into a narrow alley next to him.

Kang Cheng at the top of the building found an excuse to support the guarding team members for a while, but he never saw the captain's shadow, and he was not sure whether the captain had left.

When the team members on duty came back, he chatted with others again, and was finally kicked off.

"..."

Li Chen walked for a while and found a car for himself. Regardless of whether the movement of starting the engine would attract zombies or not, he kicked the accelerator and the car rushed out immediately.

By the time the zombies gathered, his car had already gone far.

Li Chen has already found out where Zhou Manhua and the others are.

Because their team attracted most of the zombies, most of the people in the large team escaped. They didn't go far, and camped in a food processing factory a few kilometers away from Fusheng Town.

Afraid of being overheard, Li Chen didn't dare to drive too close.

It was getting dark, Li Chen didn't use the lighting, and directly maximized his spiritual perception, and quietly moved towards Zhou Manhua's sleeping place by himself.

Li Chen can shield zombies, and of course he can shield living people as well.

Zhou Manhua and the others lived in the dormitory building of the food processing factory. It was a small three-story building facing the residential building next to it. The two buildings were no more than 15 meters away.

Li Chen climbed to the roof of the residential building to make sure the environment was safe. He took out a sniper rifle and put it on the fence wall of the building. From here, he can easily see Zhou Manhua.

At this moment, there is another Wu Hao in Zhou Manhua's room.

Wu Hao sighed, "Manhua, what are we going to do next?"

Wu Hao was also annoyed that he was separated from Li Chen's team unexpectedly today. Although he didn't like Li Chen robbing Manhua's attention with him, there was nothing to complain about the strength of their team.

If possible, he would rather exchange all ordinary people for members of the special forces team.

Zhou Manhua comforted, "I believe in the strength of Captain Li and the others. They must still be alive. We will stay and try to save them while killing the zombies."

Wu Hao nodded, "That's fine, then Fuhai City..."

"It's okay, we'll go later."

Wu Hao looked at him deeply, "Manhua, you are so kind that you always work hard for others."

Zhou Manhua shook his head, "I didn't do anything, but Brother Wu You, thank you for your hard work."

Hearing the praise, Wu Hao grinned and said hastily, "No hard work, no hard work, I just want to help you share your worries, Manhua, you know me..."

Zhou Manhua quickly stopped him, "Brother Wu, don't say it. I just want to kill all the zombies right now, and I don't dare to think about other things for the time being."

Wu Hao's eyes darkened, but he didn't want to push too hard, so he comforted him in a friendly voice. Said, "Let me just say it, don't be stressed. Manhua, if you are tired, go to bed early. I'm going out."

"Yes."

Seeing the door close, Zhou Manhua's eyes flashed coldly.

Just because this reckless man deserves to covet himself? If it wasn't...

Thinking of this, Zhou Manhua lowered his head, lovingly stroking the jade pendant on his wrist, as if he was stroking his lover meticulously.

Suddenly, a man's voice came out from Yu Peili, "Qianyu, I have wronged you."

Zhou Manhua said, "I am not wronged, as long as I can resurrect you, I am willing to do whatever I do."