Chapter 54

After Li went into the water, he disappeared. Xi squatted anxiously by the river, watching bubbles start to burst out of the water. There were more and more bubbles, and the surface of the river seemed to be boiling, being blown white by the surging bubbles.

Xi tensed up, faintly feeling that a big guy was about to come out of the water.

"Li?"

With his shout, a huge beast broke out of the water! It spun and rushed into the air, and suddenly, with a 'swish' sound, it spread its wings!

Xi looked at the giant beast in midair in shock, Li is... awakened again? !

His animal form can fly! !

Li Chen turned half a circle in the air, flapped his wings, and lightly landed beside Xi. However, with his huge size, he thought he was light enough, but it was not the case for Xi. Xi didn't notice it for a while, the air flow driven by him rolled to the ground, and the part that was in close contact with the ground felt a slight tremor -

Li Chen turned his head, because of his long neck, he even turned his head 180 degrees, He took a closer look at the pair of big wings behind him.

His current appearance seems to be a legendary dragon?

The dark green hard skin scales, the thick and sharp claws, the thick wings with bony spurs, and the long tail behind him, what is this dragon? !

Fortunately, his stomach is not as exaggerated as that of the western dragons. The animal-shaped muscles are strong and fit, and there is no beer belly!

"Li, your current beast shape is so majestic!! You can also fly! Orcs that can fly are usually birds, and their beast shape is small, not as big as yours!..." Xi stared loudly Eyes closed, excited and excited to talk non-stop. That's how he is. He usually looks obedient and sensible, but when he gets agitated, he reveals his true nature.

Li Chen patiently waited for him to finish speaking, then gently pushed him with a dragon kiss, motioning him to climb up on his back.

Xi stopped and looked at him puzzled, "Li, what are you doing?"

Li Chen stretched his neck and whistled softly, then flapped his wings again.

Xi pushed back the hair that was brought to his face by the wind, and suddenly understood what he meant, "...you want to take me flying?!"

Li Chen nodded.

Xi was overwhelmed with surprise, and without hesitation, with Li Chen's help, he climbed onto the dragon's back.

Xi's hand stroked the jade-like smooth and hard dragon scales, and tentatively put his hands on the dragon's horns.

The abdomen, horns, ears and other parts of the orc are sensitive after all, and no one is allowed to touch them except their partners. Ke Li's scales are too slippery, he won't be able to stay still if he doesn't hold the horns.

What made him happy was that Li didn't throw him off, but flapped his wings and flew up!

Xi tightly grasped Li's horns, feeling the wind blowing over his body, and the stimulation of high-speed flight—

"Wow!~~"

Li Feixiang's speed is really fast! Much faster than when he was running! Seen from the sky, the usually huge herbivores have become so small. They felt the approach of the big guy, seemed to be frightened, and fled in all directions.

Li Chen suddenly became interested in hunting.

He shook his head slightly, reminding Xi to hurry up, and wait for Xi to react. A fierce spear plunged down and rushed straight towards the huge group of herbivores—

"Li?!"

...

After a while, the two who had gone for a drive and hunted by the way returned to Xi's tent.

Xi's hands and feet were stiff, and he almost fell to the ground when he got off the dragon's back tremblingly. It was Li Chen who changed back to human form in time and held him in his arms, so that he could not fall to the ground head-on.

Li's embrace was warm and wide, and there was a familiar smell that belonged to Li. Xi's heart beat fast, and the tips of his ears turned red.

He rubbed Li's chest indiscriminately, feeling a kind of secret joy surging up in his heart...

Li Chen lowered his head, raised the corners of his mouth, how could such a small gesture escape his eyes. He was too familiar with this action. He had been with Xi in this world for several months, and this was the first time he acted like a baby to him.

The two hugged for a while, Xi reacted, and pushed Li Chen's arm, Li Chen let him go.

Xi took two steps back, his eyes flicked across the dead prey on the ground, and he felt depressed for a moment.

Li Chen was keenly aware of his emotions, and asked with concern, "What's the matter?"

Xi said, "Li, starting tomorrow, let's hunt separately."

Now Li catches a prey easily, and there is no need to cooperate with him in hunting. He couldn't take advantage of Li just to fill his stomach.

Li Chen yelled inwardly, it was so rare that he became a dragon and had wings, he was a little carried away!

What should I do now, gag or take advantage of the situation to express my heart to my lover?

Xi swallowed his saliva, and after he said those words, Li stood still without speaking, his face was expressionless, and he couldn't express his happiness or anger.

"Li?" Xi Bi's eyes looked at him inquiringly. He has been raised too well recently, and tender cheeks grew on his white jade cheeks.

Li Chen felt itchy, and immediately chose the second option! He moved closer, tapped Xi's lips lightly, and left as soon as he touched it, his eyes secretly watching Xi's reaction.

With just a light kiss, the blush on Xi's face spread at a speed visible to the naked eye, and instantly turned red.

Li Chen smiled, "Xi, I like you, shall we become a partner? I want to hunt and live with you for the rest of my life, without anyone else!"

Li's words hit Xi's head like a huge surprise, and he couldn't help it. The illusion of the future life of the two people - they go out to hunt together every morning, and then carry the prey home to barbecue, make animal skins and weapons together, and sleep together...

This is the life he dreamed of!

But, "Li, you are awakened now, there are many women who are willing to marry you, why did you choose me?"

There are also orcs in this world, but most of them can't find a woman, so they get together to live together .

This is the disadvantage of allowing three wives and four concubines. The orcs with strong fighting power have a lot of women, and the weak ones have no women willing to marry, so they can only live with the orcs. But Li is already very strong now, so he doesn't have to feel bad about partnering with the orcs.

Li Chen embraced his lost and found lover, and confessed earnestly, "Because I like you, what about you, do you like me?"

Xi nodded shyly, not wanting to lie to him.

"...I like it."

Li Chen kissed his head, and continued his efforts, "Then are you willing to be my partner?"

Xi said with a confused face, "I do. But, you won't have little orcs this way. Otherwise, you Find a few more women?"

Xi has no memory, and this idea is entirely caused by the thoughts of the orc world.

Li Chen said angrily, "Don't think about it, I don't want other women, and I don't want little orcs! I only want you!"

Hearing these words, Xi's nose was sour, and he wanted to cry.

He secretly thought, even if Li later regretted it, he wouldn't let him go find someone else!

——

"Have you heard? Li awakened successfully! He also awakened wings!"

"That flying orc is Li?! He failed the first awakening, but he was able to awaken the second time!"

"True or false I've never heard of anyone who can awaken twice."

"Really, if you don't believe me, ask!"

Feeling everyone's gaze, he paused while holding a bone knife to cut flesh, "It's true, Li is indeed awakened Twice."

Someone asked curiously, "How did he do it? My brother also failed to awaken, can he teach us?"

"I don't know, I'm not familiar with Li."

"Me too, I haven't even talked to Li."

"I saw Li took Xi to hunt, when he comes back, let's ask him together!"

"Yes, let's do that."

This proposal got everyone's response Anyway, there are so many of them, Li Kan should say a few more words in order to save everyone's face, right?

With everyone chattering, more and more people wanted to watch the excitement. Many people were stranded on the tribal square, waiting for Li to appear.

Shuo came back with the hunting team and listened.

They waited for a while, and Li and Xi, who had gone hunting together, came back.

Li took Xi out for a flight, and found a place with a beautiful environment for a date, so he came back late. Now Li carried two huge prey on his shoulders and walked in front, Xi followed behind with a basket of fruit.

The noisy square gradually fell silent, and everyone's attention was instantly shifted to them.

Xi was startled, and looked at Li Chen questioningly.

Li Chen didn't know why, so he comforted his lover a little bit. Only then did he carry the prey to the assigned place while facing everyone's gaze.

Everyone stepped aside one after another. For some reason, Li Chen had a modern feeling of walking on the red carpet!

Li Chen: "..."

At this time, a person in the crowd cowardly asked, "Well, Li, I heard that you succeeded in your second awakening?"

Li Chen looked at him, it was an unknown orc.

"Yes."

Hearing Li Chen's answer, someone shouted from behind, "Li, how can you awaken successfully? Tell us!"

Li Chen had nothing to hide, and replied calmly, "Eat more meat, and you will awaken if you have enough energy in your body." "

Everyone looked at each other and discussed in a hurry,

"Is it okay to eat meat?"

"Why didn't I succeed in eating so much meat?"

"..."

Li Chen threw a huge prey into the pile of tribal records , "There is no secret to my second awakening, just eat more meat. I don't know if other people can do it."

After listening to Li Chen's answer, some people were disappointed, while some people felt hopeful and eager to try.

Li Chen looked at the remaining prey, turned his head to Xi and said, "Let's go, go home and have a barbecue."

"Oh... oh!" Hearing Li Chen say home, Xi felt sweet, and quickly walked a few steps to follow Shang Lichen.

In fact, being watched by a large group of people made Xi very uncomfortable. He really admired Li so much, how calm he could be when so many people stared at him!

They were about to leave when Shuo stopped Li Chen, "Li!"

Li Chen stopped.

Shuo said, "Since you've awakened, you can come to the hunt in five days' time."

"Okay." Li Chen agreed after thinking about it.

The hunt is actually a preparation for the annual Beast Festival.

The orc who hunted the most ferocious and precious prey that day would become the recognized number one warrior in the tribe.

On this day, the big witch will sacrifice to the beast gods, pray for the tribe, and the first warrior will offer prey as a sacrifice.

After offering sacrifices to the beast god, it is a collective wedding.

Orcs who want to get married have to hunt for the most beautiful gifts, give them to their wives in public at the wedding, and propose to her. Of course, only the first wife has this treatment. And those who participated in the group wedding would only be orcs who married their first wives.

This can also be regarded as the difference between a "main wife" and a "concubine" in the orc world.

According to the memory of the original owner, it was time to hint that he went into the depths of the dense forest to look for red fruits a month and a half ago. Maybe it was because of his words to Shuo that Shuo didn't force Jie to marry Yue as his first wife. Yue is busy performing in front of Jie, so she has no time to talk to him.

In fact, Li Chen didn't know, it had something to do with him. He humiliated Li and Feng severely before, making them dissatisfied with Yue. Yue has been devastated recently, and has long forgotten Li.

Li Chen smirked, if he shined in the hunt and something happened to Jie again, I wonder if Yue will come back to him?

The author has something to say:

Brother Zhang Chen is going to do something...