Chapter 48 Twin Brothers with Human Face and Beast Heart (End)

Grandpa Xue took the bag and turned around and walked forward, "Xiaochen, go to the main room with grandpa to rest for a while."

"Okay."

'Brother Chen, what should I do now, how should I explain to my grandparents? '

When he went out, he said he was going to do business, but now he came back with a crippled right shoulder. Grandpa and grandma will definitely be very anxious, maybe they thought he was doing something illegal.

Li Chen pondered for a while, and suggested, "Grandpa Xue and Grandma Xue may not know about your learning of Taoism, or if you reveal a little bit, you can't keep it from them for a lifetime." '

Xue Chen also noticed this, they didn't pay much attention to the talisman he gave to his grandparents at first. I don't know when it started, but it's worn on my body every day. And every time he went out, he came back with a large amount of money, saying he earned it himself, and they didn't ask him what he was doing outside.

Xue Chen agreed to Li Chen's suggestion without much struggle, 'Then, well, I'll tell my grandparents later. '

Just got home, and he also wanted to talk about these things slowly. But he can't move his right hand anymore, and his grandparents will definitely find out when he is eating.

Li Chen said, "It's selfish for me to ask you to say this. If you are with me, I will not allow you to get married and have children. You can just use the excuse of learning Taoism." But if you regret it, there is still time. '

He is a domineering person, even if it is a spiritual love, he will not allow the other half to cheat, no matter physically or mentally.

When Xue Chen heard it, he misunderstood, "I won't go back on my word!" Brother Chen, you don't want to break your promise, do you? ! '

Li Chen is helpless, does Xue Chen regard him as some kind of rare treasure? He doesn't even have a body, this guy is afraid that he will go back on his word.

'Okay, you don't regret it and I don't regret it, let's talk about our affairs later. Now you think about how to tell your grandparents. Xue

Chen looked at his grandfather waiting at the door of the main room with a guilty conscience, feeling like he wanted to run away from home!

——He just thought about it.

After all, Xue Chen told his grandparents what he learned. Grandpa Xue and Grandma Xue were not surprised at this point. Grandpa Xue triggered the talisman once, and Director Zuo also secretly asked them about Xue Chen's details, and accidentally said Leaked.

Xue Chen casually talked about the experience of going out this time, and even explained the injury as being accidentally attacked.

Knowing that Xue Chen hurt his shoulder, Grandpa Xue and Grandma Xue felt distressed and angry. After Xue Chen promised that he would never go to a dangerous place again, their faces looked better.

However, "Grandpa, grandma, I have learned Maoshan Taoism, and I will have to be ascetic and practice meditation for the rest of my life, and I will not be able to marry and have children like ordinary people." Xue Chen lowered his eyelids, not daring to look at the faces of his grandparents.

Grandma Xue was in a hurry, "Xiaochen, if you don't get married, what will you do when you get old?!"

"I can take in a few more apprentices."

"How can this be done! No matter how good an apprentice is, they can't compare to their own..."

Xue Grandma wanted to say more, but was dissuaded by Grandpa Xue.

Grandpa Xue said, "Xiaochen is also an adult, and grandparents will not interfere too much with the decisions you make. But, Xiaochen, you have to know that grandparents cannot stay with you forever."

Xue Chen looked at Looking at Grandpa, "I know what Grandpa said, I have already considered it."

Grandpa Xue sighed, and took Grandma Xue out on the pretext of taking a walk.

Xue Chen looked at their aged backs, feeling sore in his heart. He has always been well-behaved and sensible in front of his grandparents, but he really can't force himself to marry a wife and have children. He can't marry a woman at will just to make his elders feel at ease. This kind of behavior is too irresponsible!

Xue Chen lowered his head, "Brother Chen, I don't regret it, but I feel very sad..."

Li Chen appeared in front of him and opened his hands, "Come here and give me a hug."

Xue Chen raised his eyes to look at him, and burst out laughing with a "puchi" . Knowing that he couldn't touch it, he still relied on it. Xue Chen was very careful not to go through his body, and the two cuddled together with difficulty. He even raised his left hand and hugged Li Chen's thin waist vaguely.

Xue Chen raised his lips. Although his lover couldn't be touched, but with him by his side, he felt that he was full of courage and could face any difficulties—

"Xiaochen, have you finished eating? I'll clean up the bowl Chopsticks."

Aunt Zeng's voice sounded outside the door, Xue Chen quickly withdrew his hand and stood up, "It's finished eating, I'll take it away."

Aunt Zeng stopped him quickly, "No need, help me Look at Fangfang, don't let her run away."

After getting along for a long time, Aunt Zeng and their family have developed feelings for each other, like a family.

Yu Fangfang was drooling looking at the dishes on the table, looking silly. Xue Chen gave her a deep-fried spring roll and led her aside to eat. Aunt Zeng quickly took the table away.

Xue Chen looked at Yu Fangfang who was eating spring rolls, and suddenly felt guilty, "Brother Chen, although you are not human anymore, but we are like this, are you a little sorry for my sister..."

One of the husband and wife died, and the other was stupid. become two disjointed individuals. He even forgot that brother Chen is a man with a wife, uh, ghost.

Standing beside him, Li Chen also looked at Yu Fangfang, and said calmly, "I'm not the original Li Chen!" '

He has almost done his task, and if he speaks out now, points will be deducted by the system.

Xue Chen's eyes widened, he had suspected it a long time ago! It turns out that Brother Chen is really not him! After all, the personalities of the original owner and brother Chen are too different, they are completely two people.

'Then Sister Yu and Li Nian are not your wife and daughter? '

'No. '

No wonder brother Chen's attitude towards them is so indifferent!

Xue Chen asked, 'Then who are you?

Li Chen sighed, "I can't tell you . '

He revealed that he was not the original owner in order to reassure Xue Chen. But he didn't know how to tell Xue Chen about his identity. No matter how stupid he is, he also knows that things about the system cannot be revealed.

'Ok. Xue Chen changed the subject obediently, "

Will you stay with me for the rest of your life?" '

Li Chen laughed, "Don't worry, I have already promised you."

Xue Chen is not empathetic, he is just afraid that Li Chen will reveal too much, and someone will take him away. If you don't know some things, you don't know, as long as Brother Chen belongs to him alone!

In the following days, Li Chen stayed by Xue Chen's side all the time.

The relationship between the two has changed, and Li Chen is also working hard to change his attitude towards Xue Chen. Li Chen knew that no matter how he looked at it, he was not a qualified lover. Even if he doesn't have a body, he is still very domineering and self-centered.

Since the body cannot satisfy the other party, spiritual communication and resonance cannot be ignored.

This is Li Chen's first love, and he is also learning to be a better spiritual partner.

When Li Chen said these words, Xue Chen looked at him with tender eyes that overflowed with water.

'You are the best in my heart. Li Chen couldn't refute this point. Over the past ten years, Xue Chen 's

idiot attribute has not decreased but increased, and it has become more and more serious. Li Chen was a little skeptical, even if he was a wicked ghost, in Xue Chen's eyes, he was still a hero who saved the world hundreds of times!

——Tian

Shun and Wang Dani passed away a few years ago.

After returning from the rain forest, Wang Dani was sent back to prison to serve his sentence, and Tian Shun returned to the village. Because of Tian Xing's relationship, they all left a 'black background'.

The story of the drug lord Tian Xing was used as a negative teaching material, and it spread all over the country within a few months.

Wang Dani's life in prison was already difficult, and when Tian Xing's incident broke out, it was even more difficult for her. Several inmates continued to find excuses to bully and beat her. Wang Dani was completely desperate for the future. When she went out to work, she stoned a principal criminal who had been beating her to death, only to be stoned to death by a group of criminals!

On the other hand, the people in the village didn't want to see Tian Shun anymore, and they all united to drive him out of the village. In the end, the village committee came forward to save Tian Shun.

The relatives of Tian Shun and Wang Dani were afraid of being implicated, so they completely cut off contact with him. His two daughters refused to talk to him anymore, Tian Shun became more and more silent, until the news of Wang Dani's death finally became the last straw that broke the camel's back, Tian Shun committed suicide...

——

Xue Chen couldn't move his entire right shoulder and arm, and he went to many big hospitals but was not cured. Xue Chen's meridians and bones have returned to normal, Li Chen suspected that he was wounded in the soul. They spent their whole lives researching many ancient books and visiting many strange people, but finally they had to give up.

But Xue Chen didn't care too much, he trained his left hand to be as flexible as his right hand, and there was no problem with drawing symbols with his left hand.

It may be the sequelae of that injury, Xue Chen is already dying at the age of 48. When he was dying, he explained his funeral to his apprentices, and then drove everyone out.

Li Chen stood by his hospital bed, still the same as when he was young.

Xue Chen looked at his lover reluctantly, and asked him softly, 'Will you still be with me in the next life? Li Chen replied, "

As long as you appear in front of me, I will definitely be with you." '

'Okay, then we've settled. '

Li Chen kissed his forehead lightly,' it's decided. Xue

Chen slowly closed his eyes.

Li Chen was silent for a while, and said to the system, "Leave."

Li Chen was calm on the surface, but was actually very flustered inside.

Duan Yuhua and Xue Chen are the same person is completely his guess, what if he guessed wrong, this person is completely imagined by him? In the next world that day, will it no longer appear?

It took Li Chen a longer time to put away his soft side.

He checked the score of this world, the main task - Tian Xing was torn to pieces by the ghosts, and he paid for it with blood. Wang Dani and Tian Shun were also punished as they should be. Although they were not destitute, they were aggrieved before they died.

To achieve this level, the system did not embarrass Li Chen, and all 40 points were given to the main line.

And because of Li Nian's help, the scumbag score is also very high, plus the main line is a full 120 points.

He has 30 points left in this world, plus the previous 78 points, he has 108 points.

The author has something to say:

The orcs in the next world will be sweet in the future, just sauce!