Chapter 58

It was too late for Shuo's reminder. As soon as he finished speaking, a large group of strange orcs had killed all the tribal guards and rushed to the edge of the square!

The hideous orc headed with black scales and jagged mouth let out a howl, rushed up and bit off the neck of an orc who was trying to resist.

The orcs of the dense forest tribe stood up unsteadily, and turned into beast shapes one after another.

The battle started in an instant, and the roaring and howling sound continued for a while.

The orcs of the dense forest tribe kept shaking their heads, trying their best to keep themselves awake. If their movements were a little sluggish, the opponent's fangs and claws would open a bloody mouth on them.

Shuo was besieged by two orcs of similar size, one bit his back and the other bit his neck! The severe pain caused Shuo to roar, and the pain made his mind clear a lot. He bit the orc around his neck back, ignoring that he would be taken off a large piece of scales by the other's teeth, and tore him off his body abruptly!

Shuo's eyes turned completely red, the sharp pain of the wound, and the smell of blood made him penetrate the dream and return to the tragic reality - the

jungle tribe is being slaughtered!

In the dust and flesh, the orcs of their tribe were completely below. Many orcs were killed before they had time to transform, and those who were still alive were more or less injured. However, death and blood aroused the bloodiness of the orcs in the jungle tribe. They got rid of the drowsy state, and almost used suicidal tactics to fight the enemies who attacked the tribe!

Li Chen was also injured, but those wounds were nothing, just broken two claws and ripped off some scales, two of which were intentional.

—he needs to stay awake!

Li Chen's mind was spinning quickly, and he already knew that the state of the orcs was probably related to the strong scent of flowers.

He didn't care about the attacks of the others, he chased after the giant bear on the right, struck with all his strength, and instantly shattered his skull!

The giant bear didn't have time to scream, and hit the ground heavily, losing its breath.

The five orcs surrounding Li Chen hesitated, this dragon is too strong, no one wants to be the first to rush to die!

Li Chen moved his wings, just now a wolf-shaped orc bit two holes in his wings! He bumped his back against a big rock before knocking him off. Li Chen's eyes looked around and focused on the giant wolf.

The giant wolf froze.

His paws moved irritably, he took a few steps back, and suddenly howled loudly.

Far away in the woods, another wolf answered him!

Li Chen couldn't understand wolf language, but he suddenly had a bad premonition.

This bad premonition became reality when he couldn't find Xi.

Where did Xi go? !

What about his Xi? !

Thinking of that wolf howl, Li Chen suddenly became furious! He grabbed the head of the orc who was biting his forearm, and when the other man couldn't bear to let go, he angrily tore his big mouth in two!

After doing this, he rushed up and grabbed the giant wolf's eye blindly. The giant wolf howled and retreated again and again. Li Chen took the opportunity to rush out of the enemy's encirclement!

It's a pity that he didn't have time to kill the other party.

He is going to rescue Xi!

Although he could fly, those orcs surrounded him too tightly. If he wanted to spread his wings and fly, those orcs would bite his wings if he was not careful.

After Li Chen rushed to the encirclement, he flew up immediately without hesitation. Although there were two bloody cuts on the left wing, but his wings were not that fragile, covered with hard scales, the two cuts didn't affect anything.

He chased in the direction where the wolf was howling just now. Although the dense forest covered his sight, the movement of the orc chasing was not small, and he couldn't hide it at all.

Xi ran very fast. He knew that his combat power was not good enough, and the only thing he was proud of was his extreme speed. He didn't foolishly rush to help Li, but chose to escape into the woods.

He hunted around with Li, and he already knew how strong his fighting power was, not to mention that he had wings. Li is the safest without him holding his hands and feet by his side!

Xi crawled back and forth in the woods, changing direction from time to time to avoid being chased after him. The body of his vigorous beast was dripping with blood, and there were two deep bone wounds, and the two long ears on the right were also bitten off.

Xi was panting rapidly while running. His four legs were stiff and he could hardly run anymore. If Li hadn't fed him so well during this time, he would have been unable to hold on long ago. His animal shape is only suitable for short-distance running, and he simply cannot bear such a long-term running.

The enemies behind him were getting closer and closer, Xi gritted his teeth, turned suddenly, and ran towards the cliff not far away - he would rather jump from there than be caught and threaten Li!

Yes, he knew very well that these orcs just wanted to capture him alive.

If not, he would have been bitten to death by their minions several times.

The cold wind echoed in his ears, his eyes were full of despair, he really couldn't run anymore——

The cliff, which is usually very close, now seems so far away across thousands of mountains and rivers. Xi's eyes were filled with tears, why, was it wrong for him to form a partner with Li? Is he too greedy?

Xi's speed was getting slower and slower, and he could only keep running in small steps.

Suddenly, a big guy fell from the sky and rushed towards him! Xi used the inertia of running to roll to the side, avoiding the opponent's claws. He kicked his limbs vigorously, turned around and wanted to escape, but heard a familiar voice from behind—

"Xi!"

Xi froze, and instantly changed Returning to the human form, "Li?"

Li Chen said excitedly, "It's me, it's me! Xi, baby, are you okay?" The

animal form couldn't speak, and Li Chen had already returned to the human form. He leaned forward and held his exhausted partner tightly in his arms.

Xi Ban closed his eyes and smiled wearily, "I'm fine, they can't run away from me."

Li Chen touched his bloody head, angry and distressed, and did not expose his white lie.

"Well, I knew you were the fastest runner."

Xi rubbed against him affectionately, sniffing his scent, as if confirming that he really came, not his imagination.

Li Chen planted a kiss on his forehead, feeling very grateful in his heart, fortunately he came quickly, otherwise Xi would have left him again!

What a terrible companion he is!

While the two were comforting each other, the enemies behind had already caught up.

Sensing the powerful aura of Li Chen, the chasing orcs quickly stopped, turned and ran.

"Honey, wait for me here, I'll be right back."

Li Chen let go of Xi, turned into a beast and chased after him.

They made his mate so miserable and now want to run? late! ! !

When Li Chen saw Xi, his anger was already at its peak, and his anger was already off the charts!

He chased after them as fast as he could and killed two hyenas one by one. As for that giant wolf, he tore it into several pieces with his claws!

Li Chen's movements were quick, and after finishing all this, he went back to find Xi, but he was still sitting where he was, it seemed that he really couldn't move anymore.

Li Chen let him relax for a while, and then rubbed his stiff hands and feet, Xi Cai could barely move. Although reluctant, Xi pushed away Li Chen

's massaging hand and stood up with force, "I'm fine, let's go back to the tribe!"

"Okay."

As an outsider who has been here for a few months, Xi has a greater sense of belonging to the tribe, not to mention his mother is still in the tribe.

Li Chen changed back into a beast shape and asked Xi to sit on him before flapping his wings and flying him back to the tribe.

In the tribe, the enemy has left.

They took away more than 20 young and beautiful women and more than 30 little orcs in their teens.

The tribe is in a mess, there are broken limbs and arms everywhere, the strong smell of blood permeates it, and the scent of flowers has completely disappeared...

It is only the middle of the night, and the dense forest tribe has dropped from the original two thousand people to three or four hundred people. Among these people, the number of orcs did not exceed one hundred, and all of them were injured. The rest were almost all older women and children.

Someone had a hole in Shuo's chest. Although he was still panting, Li Chen knew at a glance that he would not live long——

Shuo's eyes lit up when he saw them coming back.

"Li..."

Li Chen changed back into a human form, holding Xi's hand and walking towards him.

The condition of the two of them was not much better than that of the tribe, and the bloody wounds on their bodies were even bleeding.

The square was quiet with only a few hundred people left, and everyone's eyes were full of unresolved sadness. The dense forest tribe was destroyed overnight, and they all lost their relatives, friends, and lovers. Their leader, Shuo, was about to die...

Everyone was watching Li Chen, as if they were quietly waiting for something.

Li Chen lowered his eyelids, and tightly held Xi's hand behind him.

Xi also used some strength to respond to him, silently giving him support.

Da Wu, Jie, Jie's mother, Li's mother... Shuo's women and children all surrounded him.

"Father."

Shuo coughed twice, and blood flowed down the corner of his mouth.

He explained with difficulty, "...Li, the dense forest tribe, I will leave it to you in the future."

Li Chen had guessed just now and did not refuse, "Okay. I will lead everyone to rebuild the tribe and never let the dense forest tribe disappear !"

Shuo was speechless, but he still stared at Li Chen firmly, and he couldn't leave without hearing the promise he wanted.

The big witch reminded Li Chen, "Li, the Black Mountain Tribe captured our women and children, and your younger brother Liu Jia was also taken away."

Li Chen instantly understood, "I swear that I will defeat the Black Mountain Tribe to avenge everyone, Bring back the captured man!"

Shuo closed his eyes in peace, and left this world—

"Suo!" the women cried.

"Father..."

Jie's voice was sad and distressed, and Xue comforted him while wiping away tears.

Jie couldn't stand up, Xue and his friend Gu hid him and saved his life, but Gu also died in battle.

Low cries sounded in the tribe, and Shuo's passing became the last straw that broke the camel's back. All the women and children cried, and the orcs' eyes were red.

Xi already knew that his mother was dead, so Li Chen hugged him, pressed his head gently in his arms, and gently stroked his back with one hand. Xi was trembling in his arms, his bare chest was wet with tears...

But this sad atmosphere was broken by three people who came over suddenly.

Li Chen looked up and saw that it was Yue, Xing and Yong.

They stumbled to find Cong's body and wept around him.

But everyone in the tribe looked at the three of them with hatred. From the mouth of Xiao, the leader of the Black Mountain Tribe, they knew that Feng and Li had betrayed them!

Li Chen guessed that someone had betrayed the tribe, but Feng and Li, why?

He thought so, so he asked.

Jie smiled wryly, "It turns out that Feng's beast shape is an arthropod with many legs. He is an orc who is not blessed by the beast god. No wonder no one has seen him hunt."

About the orcs who are not blessed by the beast god, every tribe has some legends. ancient legend.

A long, long time ago, when the beast gods and evil gods fought. There are some animal-shaped orcs who betrayed the beast god and turned to the embrace of the evil god on the other side. Li Chen doesn't know whether these legends are true or not, but these beastmen who have betrayed the beast gods have descriptions. They are all ugly, with many features, such as messy fangs, red eyes, many legs and so on. .

The big witch explained, "Any tribe that finds the beast form that betrayed the beast god will drive them out of the tribe. Later, Xiao gathered these orcs together to form the Black Mountain Tribe. I have heard that the people of the Black Mountain Tribe are obsessed with killing. They They provoked tribal wars everywhere, and the orcs with more exploits had higher status. The women and children captured by them became their trophies as slaves."

"Somehow the Black Mountain Tribe discovered Feng's secret and promised Give him the status of aristocrat of the Black Mountain Tribe. Feng betrayed the tribe, and Li was also bewitched by Feng, and it was Li who mixed it into the petals of Sleeping Tan flowers." As

soon as the big witch finished speaking, a woman said loudly, "Big witch, Feng and Li betrayed each other. We should drive the three of them out of the tribe!"

"Yes, what should I do if Feng and Li come back to find them in the future, and they are also bewitched by the Black Mountain tribe?"

"We want to drive them out!"

Yue and the others looked at them in panic The people in the tribe repeatedly argued, "We didn't betray the tribe!" " We really do

n't know what Feng did.

" Chen, "Li, you are the patriarch now, what do you think?" Li Chen hesitated, "What Feng and Li did has nothing to do with Yue and the others. Cong also died fighting for the clan. Get them down?"

When Li Chen said this, it wasn't that he suddenly kindly let the moon go. What if Yiyue leaves the tribe and finds a powerful orc as a backer? It's more reassuring to put it under the nose, not to mention the current situation, Yue's life will not be easy.

As for Xinghe Yong, they actually still have help.

Hearing Li Chen's words, the big witch smiled gratifiedly, "You are right, you can't implicate the innocent."

She turned her head to the woman who took the lead and said, "Hua, Yue and the others are just children who just lost their father. Feng and Li did it. Things, the tribe will punish them sooner or later. Tonight we all lost relatives, lovers and friends, don't let hatred cloud your heart."

Hua listened to the words of the great witch, covered her face and cried bitterly, "I'm sorry, big witch, I'm a relative I'm sorry, I hate them so much..."