Chapter 16

Li Chen successfully boarded the flight to country M, and the invitation letter from Rembosa Company included a direct ticket, which was still first class. When he left Xue Yi in the morning, the system beeped, and Li Chen didn't have time to open it to check it, so he was speechless after opening it.

[Hidden Mission] Slag abuse 1: Stay away from scumbags, stop losses in time——15/15 (minutes)

Li Chen:? ? ?

A full 15 points!

This is probably the most straightforward time for the system to give points. He didn't have time to do any small tricks, he just abandoned Xue Yi, a moth and a white-eyed wolf. Li Chen rubbed his chin. In fact, it was not unreasonable for the system to give points like this. The original owner could be regarded as Xue Yi's first assist. Without the help of the original owner, whether Xue Yi can successfully study abroad and enter the orchestra to know Duan Yuhua is a problem.

At NY Airport

, John and Charlie managed to get the task of picking up the plane without telling other designers of the company. Charlie held the pick-up sign and stretched his neck to search for the crowd of people coming out of the flight exit.

"Do you think this Master Li is good at talking? I have a lot of questions I want to ask him." After carefully studying the design drawings, Charlie has become a fan of Master Li.

John squinted at him, "How do I know?"

Although John scolded Charlie mercilessly, his thoughts were similar to Charlie's. In order to leave a good impression on Master Li, he specially ironed his suit today and trimmed his beard to make it look more neat and tidy.

Li Chen, who came out dragging his luggage, immediately saw his pick-up sign. There were two white Americans who came to pick him up. One was neither tall nor thin with a pair of glasses, and the other was tall and strong with a big beard. , Li Chen walked straight towards them.

Charlie slapped John with his arm, "That Asian guy is so handsome, I wonder if he's a celebrity?"

"..."

John had noticed Li Chen a long time ago. Although he was an Asian, he stood in the crowd, with a golden ratio of height and leg length, and a calm and elegant demeanor, which instantly attracted everyone's attention. After all, Li Chen is a descendant of the wealthy Situ family in the capital, Situ Yu, an illegitimate son, looks good, let alone Li Chen. I saw that his facial features were three-dimensional and his eyes were deep. He looked young, but his bearing was extraordinary. John thought, probably the young master of a rich family in Asia.

Charlie was surprised, "Eh? He's walking towards us!! Don't you think he looks more handsome up close?"

John didn't answer, seeing Li Chen getting closer, his heart skipped a beat, this could be...

Li Chen stood still in front of the two of them, "You are the ones sent by Lumbosa Company to pick me up, right? Hello, I am Li Chen."

Li Chen spoke in fluent English, and pointed to the receiver in Charlie's hand. machine license.

"!!!"

Charlie and John were both stunned on the spot, and John twitched his lips, "...you are Master Li Chen Li? Did you design the engine design yourself?"

Li Chen nodded, "It's a fake one. I have applied for a patent, so I can show it to you."

Charlie couldn't believe it, "Li, Master Li, how old are you?!"

"You just turned fifteen last month."

John and Charlie looked at each other, facing each other. Li Chen still had a slightly immature face, and he couldn't say a word of the flirtatious words he had originally planned.

"Uh...Mr. Li, let's take you to the hotel first."

Li Chen nodded, "That's fine."

After nearly 20 hours of flying, he really wanted to take a shower at the hotel.

On the way to the hotel, the three chatted casually, and John and Charlie wanted to test it out. Li Chen smiled and answered their questions casually. He is an A-level scientific researcher in the interstellar era. John and the others' questions are profound enough, but to Li Chen they are too simple. Using the tone of an elementary school teacher, he analyzed the principles of the design drawings for them bit by bit, and deliberately proposed a more perfect design, but...

"This is just a theoretical direction, and I haven't come up with a clear and complete design plan yet." "

Li Chen only missed one point, which made John and Charlie, who are the first-level designers of Lumbosa, so fascinated by it. Hearing that he was still conceiving a more perfect design plan, the eyes of the two of them lit up, and they wished they could immediately turn into dog legs and win the position of assistant beside him.

After sending Li Chen to the door, under Li Chen's deliberate hint, John and Charlie left the hotel reluctantly.

Charlie said excitedly, "My God! Is Master Li really only 15 years old? I don't think the chief designer is as good as him!"

John glanced at him, and he dared to say such words casually, be careful of the chief designer Send you to the end of the world! But Charlie is right, Master Li is really a young genius. He is only 15 years old, and in the analysis just now, he split the difficult problems in the design casually, and explained each branch in an easy-to-understand manner, which the chief designer could not do.

John said, "We need to return the information to the headquarters as soon as possible. Master Li will go to the headquarters tomorrow. We can't let everyone neglect him because of his age."

Charlie nodded repeatedly, "You are right, Master Li's face is a little tender , we have to give everyone a vaccination." After a

pause, Charlie continued, "When Master Li becomes the chief designer, I will apply to be his assistant!"

John silently agreed, but he would not say such words If it is exported, whoever wins will win, and everyone will see the truth!

John and Charlie fed back the information to the headquarters, and all the designers at Rembosa were boiling with suspicion, jealousy, and admiration. After they communicated with Li Chen, all doubts disappeared. Everyone has to admit that there are many unspeakable geniuses in this world. They are born to learn faster and go further than ordinary people.

Li Chen successfully won the reward. After seeing the core design drawings he brought, Lun Bosa decided to let him be the chief designer, and devoted himself to creating the super zone, Lun Bosa's top luxury sports car.

In order to create momentum for the super zone, Li Chen quickly appeared on the cover of Time Magazine in M ​​Country. He integrated the Li family crest into the super zone logo, and showed his jade pendant to the reporters.

"I participated in the reward offered by Lumbosa Company at the beginning, just to find my family. I am an orphan, and I don't have any memory of my parents except this jade pendant."

"Do you want them to see this jade pendant and come to you?"

"Yes Yes ." The

reporter joked, "So, we should put the jade pendant on the cover of the foreign matter."

Li Chen smiled, "I hope so too."

...

Situ's mansion in the capital city, Mr. Situ's hand holding the magazine kept shaking , this jade pendant, and this familiar yet unfamiliar face, must be his grandson!

In Mr. Situ's heart, the eldest grandson is the grandson of their parents. Back then that woman Liu Zhen lost his precious grandson, and his son was bewitched by him to help her hide it. It was too late when the old man got the news. For so many years, the old man has never given up looking for him. How can he expect his eldest grandson to be so upbeat and appear on the cover of a business magazine in order to find his family? He is also a well-known time magazine in M ​​country!

Mr. Situ pointed to the magazine and said, "Old Tan, go to Country M to confirm for me. If it is really Young Master Sun, help me bring him back, and don't let Young Master and that woman Liu Zhen know!"

Old Tan said respectfully Nodding, "Don't worry, old man." Old man Situ waved his hand eagerly, "Go, the sooner the better, don't make any trouble."

"Yes."