Chapter 80

After finishing Qionghua with the last bit of supernatural power, Li Chen heaved a sigh of relief, his vision went dark, and he passed out.

Yin Xu is not much better, he can hold on until now is the limit. Yin Xu looked at the elder brother's twisted limbs in fear, and tremblingly put his hand under the elder brother's nose. Then he showed a relieved smile and fell asleep.

The room was silent, and it was not until more than three hours later that the people hypnotized by the poisonous fog woke up.

Yin Xiao was the first to wake up. He walked out of his room and found that the messy space was full of blood and traces of bullets and fire.

Yin Lan was lying in a pool of blood, her chest still heaving slightly.

"Brother Lan!"

Hearing Yin Xiao's voice, Yin Lan opened her eyes and ordered eagerly, "Li Chen brought someone in, hurry up and take someone to see how Eldest Young Master and Mr. Zhou are doing. Everyone, shoot them all! Go!"

"Okay, let's go right away." While the

two were talking, four or five people came over, and when they heard Yin Lan's order, they quickly agreed. Yin Xiao took the lead and went straight to the second floor with a gun.

The middle of the corridor on the second floor seemed to have been exploded, it was a mess, and there were five scattered people lying on the ground.

Seeing the figure of the young master, Yin Xiao didn't care about anything else, strode over and squatted beside him, "Young master, young master?..." While

Yin Xiao was calling, someone behind him asked, "Brother Xiao, Wu Hao is dead, Li Chen is still alive, should we kill him?"

Another person said, "Let's kill him, this Li Chen is the young master's enemy, brother Lan told us to kill him."

"Yes, kill him quickly killed him!"

Yin Lan's eager voice sounded behind everyone.

He was worried, and asked his subordinates to help him up. Before Yin Lan climbed the stairs, she heard someone say that Li Chen was still alive, and hurriedly urged her subordinates to kill him.

Yin Lan had a bad premonition, always felt that if she didn't kill Li Chen now, she wouldn't be able to kill Li Chen in the future.

The person who spoke before raised his gun and pointed it at Li Chen's head.

"Wait...don't kill him!"

Everyone turned around, only to find that Yin Hao had woken up at some point.

Yin Lan stood at the top of the stairs and looked at her young master, "But young master, our relationship with Li Chen has already been settled. Don't take the opportunity to kill him now, if you let him escape, you will go back to the mountain!"

Yin Hao bowed his head. Looking at his younger brother lying in his arms, his eyes flashed, "I have my plan, you just need to follow orders! Yin Xiao, from now on, you will be in charge of the Yin family's guards. Li Chen and the others Lock them up first, and don't kill anyone without my order!"

Yin Xiao glanced at Yin Lan hesitantly, and agreed, "Yes."

Yin Lan lowered her head gloomyly, the young master's left and right hands have always been his Well, changing people now means that the Eldest Young Master no longer trusts him.

But Yin Hao has always said one thing, and Yin Lan can only obey his orders.

And Yin Lan didn't have time to care about his own situation. Seeing Zhou Manhua who was also lying on the ground, he immediately brushed away the supporters beside him, staggered a few steps over, knelt down beside Zhou Manhua, and carefully checked his injuries .

Finding that he was still alive, Yin Lan said loudly, "Master, Mr. Zhou was stabbed in the chest and slashed in the face. His condition is not good, he needs to see a doctor immediately!"

Yin Hao showed a sarcastic smile, "Is the young master and I doing well? Yin Lan, are you from our Yin family or Zhou Manhua's?"

Yin Hao was struck by lightning, and his body and face were burned Mark of. Yin Xiao, who was closest to him, noticed with sharp eyes that under the black ash, the disgust on the young master's face was about to overflow.

Who is the young master hating? Yin Lan or Zhou Manhua? Or is it both of them?

Yin Xiao trembled, feeling as if he had discovered the truth.

Yin Lan was also too courageous, even dared to pry the corner of the young master's wall, no wonder the young master wanted to change him.

Obviously Yin Xiao was not the only one who thought this way, Yin Lan also misunderstood Yin Hao's attitude.

Yin Lan's face was pale, and she explained anxiously, "Young Master, have you misunderstood something? Master Zhou has always been devoted to you..."

"Shut up!" There were faint traces of blue veins beating on Yin Hao's forehead. Someone used his body to be intimate with Zhou Manhua every day, and he felt disgusted.

Fortunately, the ghost hadn't completely fused his soul, and the two of them were afraid that he would appear suddenly, so they didn't do anything more extreme, otherwise he would really vomit!

As soon as he regained his body, Yin Hao's head hurt. He didn't bother to talk to Yin Lan any more, and only told Yin Xiao, "Go and call Dr. Zou over and show it to everyone. Take good care of the young master. If something happens to him, I'll throw you out to feed the zombies. As for Zhou Manhua, lock him up, and don't allow anyone to approach him without my order!"

At this point, Yin Hao moved closer to Yin Xiao's ear and whispered, "Wu Hao Arrest them all."

"Okay, okay, young master."

After making sure that Yin Xiao understood everything, Yin Hao closed his eyes again, wondering if he had fainted again.

Yin Xiao ordered the young master and the young master to be sent back to the room. As for Li Chen's accomplices they found, they were all locked in the same room as him. Of the two people, one was badly burned and the other was in a coma due to excessive blood loss, but both were still alive.

Yin Xiao obeyed Yin Hao's order and asked Dr. Zou to show everyone the stitches that should be stitched and the bandages that should be bandaged. Fortunately, they are all supernatural beings. With their physical fitness, they should be able to save their lives.

They also found the bodies of Yin Feng and Lao Ying on the first floor, both dead.

Yin Xiao didn't know what the Eldest Young Master had discovered, but he faithfully carried out every order of Yin Hao. Wu Hao's people don't live in the Yin family, and when Yin Xiao brought them there, they didn't know what happened. Seeing Yin Xiao and the others arrest people without saying a word, these people arrogantly stated that when they see the Wu Dui and Mr. Zhou, they will definitely sue them!

However, the man named Lao Xiao was not caught. Lao Xiao was also Wu Hao's confidant and used to be a mercenary.

Yin Xiao knew a little about him, and when he learned that he had disappeared, he guessed that he might know something, so he ran away ahead of time.

——————————————

Yin Hao didn't wake up again until noon the next day. As soon as he woke up, he knew that Yin Xu had gone to guard Li Chen.

(Yin Xu has the ability to heal, and his recovery ability is faster than ordinary people with supernatural abilities.)

Yin Hao gritted his teeth, "What kind of brother is this? I love him so much! My brother's life is about to die, and he still only cares about others!"

" Hmph! Then why are you an older brother? You almost killed me."

Yin Xu pushed the door open and came in, with his mouth curled up, his face full of displeasure.

"I..." Yin Hao was about to speak, glanced at the people in the room again, waved them away, and then explained to Yin Xu, "Xiao Xu, that person is not me. You don't know, your brother and I were almost killed ——" Yin Xu interrupted him disdainfully

, "Are you trying to say that you are being controlled by someone?"

Almost collapsed, "I was possessed by a ghost, and that ghost snatched my body. It was responsible for all the things before!"

Hearing the words, Yin Xu muttered, "...lied to me again."

"Brother really didn't do it this time Lied to you."

Yin Xu was still angry, "Brother, I didn't mention you, I said Ah Chen. He must know about your situation, and lied to me that you were bewitched by Zhou Manhua, so I said he gave me That talisman looks different from the talisman of pure heart concentration..."

Yin Hao was stunned, "What do you mean?"

Yin Xu rolled his eyes, "Brother, you can come back this time, thanks to me! I used the talisman That ghost chased him away, you have to be nice to me in the future, you know? And Ah Chen, my family Ah Chen is amazing, if you treat him badly in the future, we won't come to rescue you next time you get caught by a ghost "

"..."

Yin Hao choked, and next time? When the younger brother sets the flag for the elder brother like this, is he sincere?

Yin Hao refused to talk to Brother Xiong again, and it was the same when he asked Li Chen!

"By the way, where's Dad?" Yin Xu remembered that from yesterday to today, he hadn't seen Father Yin.

Thinking of his father, Yin Hao immediately changed his face, and shouted out the door, "Yin Xiao!"

Yin Xiao immediately opened the door and came in, "Here."

Yin Hao said, "Quickly go and invite the master out! Forget it, I'll go by myself. As for Dr. Zou, let him prepare and check his father's body."

He still remembers that his father was almost beaten by the unfilial son 'he', Almost had a heart attack.

'He' also locked up his father!

Several people rushed to Father Yin's room, and Yin Hao dismissed the guard at the door. Gathering up the courage to open the door, I saw Father Yin was in good health, sitting at the desk pretending to read a book.

Seeing Yin Hao, Father Yin immediately threw the book in his hand over, "Nizi, do you still have the face?"

Yin Hao raised his hand to catch the book, and said with a embarrassed expression, "Father, listen to my explanation..."

Father Yin Interrupted him, "I don't need your explanation, Yin Hao, you got everything from the Yin family, I just beg you... Hey, A Xu? Why are you here too?!"

Yin Xu suddenly came from behind Yin Hao He got out, startling Father Yin.

He pulled Yin Xu behind him and yelled at Yin Hao, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Father, the one before was not me, I was possessed by a ghost."

"I think you are indeed possessed by a ghost! Yin Hao Hao, can you let your younger brother live?" "I'm serious, father, I

've really been possessed by a ghost!" The two of them argued for a long time, but it was Yin Xu who helped the eldest brother explain, and finally let Yin Xu Father believed him. Father Yin suddenly thought of Zhou Manhua, "What about Xiao Zhou, what happened to you and Xiao Zhou?" Yin Hao wiped his face, "Father, there is something wrong with Zhou Manhua. He and that ghost are lovers, and everything is theirs." Conspiracy!"

"This, this, Xiao Zhou looks pretty good, did you make a mistake?"

"No mistake, although I couldn't control my body at the time, I could hear and see what they did "

How is it possible, Xiao Zhou is a good boy..."

Yin Xu said, "Dad, Zhou Manhua's ability is very strange, the longer you stay with him, the more you listen to him, don't you think you like him too much? "

Father Yin frowned. Indeed, he felt very uncomfortable when he heard his two sons say that Xiao Zhou was wrong. It's as if the person he should protect is Xiao Zhou, not his own son.

Yin Hao also persuaded, "Dad, believe it or not, I will send Zhou Manhua away first, and I can't let him influence you anymore."

Father Yin hesitated, "Well, I won't see him for a while. Ah Hao, you Arrange for Xiao Zhou well, maybe there is some misunderstanding inside, don't wrong the good guy." The

three were talking when there was a knock on the door.

Yin Hao opened the door and asked, "What's the matter?"

Yin Xiao wiped the cold sweat off his head, "Master, Mr. Zhou is gone! Those who disappeared with him are Yin Lan, Cheng Shen, Lu Wenda, Tao Kui."

"How long have you been gone?"

"About an hour."

"Send someone to block the entrance of the base. Cheng Shen and the others have families, make sure their family members are still there."

Yin Lan said Not to mention the orphans adopted by the Yin family who have nothing to worry about. Cheng Shen and his family are all at the base in City C. With so many people leaving the base, the target should not be small.

Yin Xiao said, "Yes, I'll go right away."