Chapter 119

Situ Ye landed directly on the Sunshine Peak, and just as he got off the flying sword, Elder Wenyue rushed over after receiving the news.

Facing Situ Ye, Elder Wenyue was a little embarrassed.

He was the first person who suspected Situ Ye and Elder Hanyue at the beginning, but he was just talking about the facts, and based on the clues, he speculated that Elder Wuyue deliberately framed them.

Anyway, the misunderstanding has been resolved.

What the suzerain meant was that, for the sake of Elder Hanyue and Mozun, Situ Ye just entertained them as much as possible if he didn't make trouble.

Elder Wenyue said politely, "Situ, fellow Daoist Situ are here to see Elder Hanyue, right? Please come with me."

It was only two months since we met last time, and Situ Ye already had the aura of a golden core cultivator on him. Elder Wenyue's eyebrows twitched, but he didn't ask any more questions.

Situ Ye returned a salute, "Thank you, Elder Wenyue. My master respects him, how is he doing now?"

Elder Wenyue led the way and said, "Elder Hanyue has regained his sanity and is currently recovering from his wounds. The sect ordered that he not spare no effort to heal his wounds. So, it will be possible to recover your cultivation within ten years."

Ten years?

Situ Ye shook his head secretly.

Master's lifespan is at most 20 years, half of which has been consumed to recuperate, how can he have a chance to conceive a baby?

Fortunately, Ah Chen was prepared and asked him to bring the Magic Baby Pill.

The most difficult part of having a baby is breaking the barrier of cultivation. Many cultivators will encounter a bottleneck when they reach Dzogchen, and their cultivation will stagnate. If there is no suitable opportunity, they will not be able to touch that barrier in their entire lives.

The Magic Baby Pill is to help practitioners bypass the barrier.

After taking the magic baby pill, the cultivator can fall into a dream during the practice. Experience the height of the Nascent Soul in a dream, and practitioners with better comprehension can retreat and attack the Nascent Soul after waking up from the dream.

Li Chen exchanged this phantom baby pill for himself just in case, but he underestimated his own soul power. Later, he successfully conceived a baby, and the elixir was naturally kept, which was just right for Elder Hanyue, and Situ Ye's heart was relieved.

In the quiet room of Zheri Peak, Elder Hanyue is meditating. Before the accident, he was white-haired and childlike, and he looked only about thirty years old. It's a pity that after going through this ordeal, his cultivation base has been greatly damaged, and he looks a full year old.

Seeing Situ Ye, Elder Han Yue tried his best to control his facial expression, but his hands kept trembling slightly, revealing his inner unrest.

Situ Ye straightened up his robe and knelt down, "Disciple Situ Ye, pay homage to Master."

Elder Han Yue moved a step slower and accepted him as a salute. His old and thin fingers held Situ Ye's hand tightly and helped him up.

"Good boy, get up quickly, I deserve it." "Master—

" Master

Hanyue smiled wryly, "It was my old eyes that were dim-sighted, and I almost killed you by treating my enemies as blood relatives. Xiao Ye, you, you call me Master , do you blame me for being partial to Ye Qingchen and not wanting to recognize my ancestor?"

Situ Ye shook his head desperately, of course not!

He was used to calling Master, and he really didn't mean to blame Master Hanyue. Speaking of it, it was he who lost the jade pendant first, which caused the following things, and the culprit was him.

Master Hanyue mentioned it today, and Situ Ye obediently changed his words, "Situ Ye dare not be rebellious, and does not recognize the ancestor. Besides, it was the disciple who made friends carelessly and lost the jade pendant, so that thief Ye Qingchen had something to take advantage of." It's all the fault of the disciples, but it caused the ancestors to suffer!"

Daoist Hanyue shook his head stubbornly, "It's not your fault. I've lived for more than four hundred years, and I don't have any vision at all. How can I blame you, Xiaoye

! "

Seeing them scrambling to and fro, he advised, "You two, grandpa and grandson, don't take the blame on yourself. Why do you have to distinguish between blood relatives so clearly? Both of you have encountered a catastrophe, and it's not very good that you still have a day to get together now." Is it?"

Elder Han Yue nodded with tears in his eyes, yes, it's time to be satisfied!

Situ Ye got up quickly and helped him to sit down.

Guessing that the grandparent and grandson had something to say, Elder Wenyue left after staying for a while.

There was no one else around, so Situ Ye raised his hand and used a sound-proof formula to prevent their words from being overheard.

Elder Hanyue saw the fluctuation of his spiritual power, and said pleasantly, "Xiao Ye, you are already a golden core?"

Situ Ye nodded, "Yes, you just got promoted."

"Are you okay in Qingxiao Palace?"

Rumors in the world, Mozun Wudingshenjun was very kind to Situ Ye, but he still wanted to hear what Xiao Ye said before he would believe it.

Situ Ye nodded calmly, "Ah Chen treats me very well."

Li Chen also transmitted the voice when Master Hanyue asked him, "Don't worry, Patriarch, I will take good care of Xiaoye."

Elder Hanyue was startled, lost You are here too?

He looked sharply at the spirit jade on Situ Ye's waist, "God, why do you..." Why did the

majestic demon hide in the spirit jade?

It's nothing more than sneaking into Tiandaozong. He is already the god of transforming gods, and it is easy to avoid people's eyes and ears. Why bother so much?

Seeing Elder Hanyue's doubts, Situ Ye explained, "The disciple's soul damage is a little bit damaged, and it needs to be repaired with the soul water from the Youtan Secret Realm. Ah Chen was worried that I would enter the secret realm alone, so he used the secret method of leaving the soul to hide." Put it into the jade biscuit, ancestor, don't tell others."

Daoist Hanyue nodded, suddenly remembered a roll of map in Qiankun bag, quickly took it out and handed it to Situ Ye, "This is the last map of Youtan Secret Realm, it's credible but not complete. Letter, Xiao Ye, take it and use it."

Situ Ye did not refuse, and accepted it happily, "Thank you, Master." Master

Hanyue felt even more uncomfortable seeing him accepting it happily. He gave all his treasures to that liar Ye Qingchen, but he could only give Xiaoye a map, which wronged him.

But he also let go of his heart at the moment, Lord Wuding is willing to think about Xiaoye in this way, when Xiaoye mentions him, his always cold pupils can't hide his affection.

The two are so close, he can rest assured that Xiao Ye will be handed over to the god.

Master Hanyue has already accepted his fate. His time is approaching, and in the current situation, he doesn't expect to have a baby anymore. As long as Xiaoye lives well, he has nothing to worry about in this world.

But Situ Ye didn't think so, he took out a medicine bottle, and presented it to Master Hanyue respectfully, "Old Ancestor, you gave Xiao Ye the map, and Xiao Ye also gave you a magic baby pill, you must take it as soon as possible after you recover from your injury. "

"Illusory Infant Pill?!" Master Hanyue trembled, and assertedly refused, "The Illusory Infant Pill has been broken. Do you know how precious an Illusory Infant Pill is? What are you doing to me, an old man, messing around!"

Situ Ye said The pill bottle was placed on the table, "Old Ancestor, if this disciple has your heart, you can accept it."

Daoist Hanyue straightened his face, very resolutely, "If you are still willing to recognize me as an Ancestor, take back the Phantom Infant Pill go!"

"The ancestor doesn't want the magic baby pill, and Xiaoye doesn't want the map either." Situ Ye turned his back to him, and handed the map back to him with his hands behind his back, looking like a child angry.

Master Hanyue's eyes widened. It's unexpected that he is such a big man, and he still plays childish temper?

"You, you, nonsense!"

Daoist Hanyue wanted to scold but couldn't, of course he wouldn't pick up the map, the two were deadlocked like this, neither of them would give in first.

Seeing this, Li Chen in Lingyu had no choice but to send a voice transmission again to smooth things over, "Old Ancestor, Xiao Ye specially left this Phantom Baby Pill to you. I still have one with me, and Xiao Ye will naturally give it to him if he needs it."

This is of course a lie Human, but Master Hanyue's face softened a bit.

Indeed, Xiaoye may not necessarily be useful. Until the last moment, cultivators hoped that they would conceive a baby, because taking a shortcut with the Magic Baby Pill had almost cut off the possibility of further promotion.

Situ Ye took the opportunity to put the pill bottle on the table, and shook the map again, "Patriarch, this disciple really wants this map..."

Master Hanyue gave him a helpless look, "Okay, Patriarch, take it. "The

goal was achieved, and Situ Ye talked with Master Hanyue for a long time, and bid him farewell vaguely. Master Hanyue didn't understand his pun, and urged him to get on the road quickly, so as not to miss the opening of Youtan Secret Realm.

After making arrangements for his only family member, Situ Ye stepped on the flying sword and left Tiandaozong.

The entrance to the Youtan Secret Realm is in the Baihua Valley. When Situ Ye arrived, the disciples from various sects had already entered, leaving only some elders and stewards waiting at the entrance.

Situ Ye came and went like the wind, and the elders didn't even see his face clearly, and his figure had already disappeared into the barrier.

"Who was that person just now? He dared to break into the secret realm by himself?"

A Jindan elder next to him glanced at the person who spoke, and said calmly, "Don't underestimate him, that person is a Jindan."

"Golden Dan?" The cultivator exclaimed, "A golden core under the age of one hundred?!"

The elder nodded silently.

Not far away, an elder from another faction sighed, "Hey, I hope that group of juniors will be smarter and don't run into him..."

Youtan Soul Water is named after Youtan Secret Realm, and it is the most precious thing in the entire Youtan Secret Realm. Things are naturally hidden in the deepest part of the secret realm.

After Situ Ye entered the secret realm, he didn't care about others, and just accelerated to fly deep.

Occasionally encountering groups of disciples from other sects, although he doesn't cause trouble, he won't make detours either. The smarter team only looked at him warily and watched him go away.

Some cultivators with bad intentions, seeing him alone and stepping on a good-looking spirit sword, couldn't help thinking of killing people to seize treasures.

Situ Ye is merciless when encountering such people who stand in his way, he can kill as many as he can, and he won't waste time chasing after them if they run away.

Within a few days, the teams of each faction received wind. It is said that there appeared in the secret realm an ice-type swordsman who was not easy to mess with

. No ignorant person dared to come up to trouble him.

Ten days later, Situ Ye finally passed through the Obscurity Forest, followed the narrow entrance on the cliff, and entered a valley full of aura.

According to the map, the soul water is here.

"What should I do? There is a guardian monster next to the soul water."

The Youtan Soul Water is only the size of a small puddle. There is a huge boulder protruding from the mountain wall. A pure white milkstone hangs upside down from the top of the boulder. The blue soul water drips from the milkstone and falls into the bottom of the boulder for a few minutes. In inch deep puddles.

Just such a small puddle, compared to the guardian monster the size of the hill next to it, it is so beautiful!

The guardian spirit beast was a white tiger demon. With Situ Ye's eyesight, he really couldn't tell what level it was or how strong it was.

Li Chen said, "I'll lure him away later. You snatched the soul water and ran away. I'll go find you."

Situ Ye nodded, "Understood, you pay attention to safety."

"Well, don't worry."

Li Chen got out of the spirit jade and revealed his figure in the air.

Situ Ye suddenly stopped him, "Ah Chen."

Li Chen turned around in confusion, "What's the matter?"

Situ Ye stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the lips, "Encouragement of love, go."

This is what he remembered Learned in middle school.

Li Chen laughed, "Then I'll go, you get ready."

Situ Ye nodded seriously.

Li Chen approached tentatively, the white tiger demon was very vigilant, aware of Li Chen's intentions, it lowered its voice and roared twice as a warning, apparently not paying attention to Li Chen.

Li Chen ignored its warning and flew forward for a while.

The white tiger demon opened its mouth, and suddenly spit out a beam of ice-blue flames, and shot at him precisely.

Li Chen flew away, and the beam of flames hit the empty ground, melting the ground into a ten-meter-square pit.

Li Chen gritted his teeth, this white tiger demon is by no means simple. The seemingly light beam of flame, if he hadn't been cautious enough and dodged far enough, would have been melted into slag right now.

As soon as the shot was missed, the White Tiger Demon opened its mouth wide and let out a series of earth-shattering roars, startling the surrounding birds and beasts.

This is the shock of strength, but Li Chen is not afraid of it.

Taking advantage of the white tiger demon's roar, he quickly passed over the soul water. There were slight ripples on the blue water of the lake, the White Tiger Demon thought he had snatched the soul water, immediately jumped up angrily, and rushed towards the flying insects it hated.

Li Chen made a sharp turn in the air and fled immediately. The White Tiger Demon followed closely behind. Although it looked like a hill, it flew faster than Li Chen!

Li Chen dodged left and right in the air, avoiding its flame breath and sharp claws.

The white tiger demon was lured away, and Situ immediately jumped onto the flying sword. While speeding up the flight, he squeezed the water bag tightly and plunged it into the soul water.

In the distance, Li Chen was still fighting with the white tiger demon. One man and one beast were making a big noise. There were countless black pits on the ground below, and the air was filled with the smell of burning flames.

Li Chen was obviously at the bottom. He restrained the White Tiger Demon with his mental power, but the White Tiger Demon had been drinking soul water for many years, and the intensity of his soul power was beyond his control.

Once again, the white tiger demon broke free from Li Chen's mental control, and opened its mouth to breathe out overwhelming flames, enveloping Li Chen firmly -

Situ Ye tightened the water bag, and the angry roar of the white tiger demon filled the sky and covered the sky in the distance. It obviously found that it had been tricked, and with a long roar, its body like a hill was like a meteorite falling rapidly, hitting Situ Ye!

Situ Ye pasted a swiftness talisman on himself, and rushed into the Obstacle Forest.

The white tiger demon followed closely behind, and opened its mouth to breathe out another string of flames. Situ Ye controlled the flying sword to run away desperately, dashed left and right in the forest of confusion, and made him throw off the white tiger demon!

Situ Ye breathed a sigh of relief, "Little Ba, Xiao Ba, how is Ah Chen?" Before Xiaoba

could speak, a thunderbolt suddenly struck in front of his eyes, and Situ Ye rolled the flying sword sideways and fell to the ground.

"Situ Ye, hand over the soul water!"