Chapter 66 The Madonna of the Heartthrob in the End Times 1

Back in the system space, Li Chen checked his score. The last world main task was successfully completed, and he got a total of 135 points.

Since the system was upgraded, Li Chen has discovered that he doesn't have to bother to abuse the scum himself. As long as you push the fate of the scumbags a little bit and let them live to their own desperation, the system will automatically increase the score.

After deducting the 90 points required by the system and adding his remaining 108 points, Li Chen now has 153 points remaining.

The system informed: "The system meets the upgrade requirements, please prepare the host."

Li Chen was a little surprised, "So fast? Can it be upgraded every two worlds?" The

system explained: "No, the system is upgraded for the first time. It needs 180 points, and each subsequent upgrade requires twice the points of the previous one. For example, this upgrade requires 360 points, and the next one will be twice as much as 360."

Li Chen said with a serious face, "Then the third upgrade is not After the eighth world is completed?"

"Yes. However, the host can deduct his own points to upgrade the system. The more points the host earns, the faster the system will be upgraded."

"Then how many levels do you have to upgrade to before I can return to the system?" My world?"

"After level three, but according to the calculations of this system, the host's level three spiritual power is not enough to fight against the Duke. The host can buy spiritual power potions through the mall to upgrade to level six or above."

Li Chen pressed the button The beating temple, if he upgrades step by step, he will need at least four worlds to go back, maybe the four worlds can't save enough points to exchange for potions.

Moreover,

he wanted to bring one more person back...

While Li Chen was meditating, the system had automatically entered the upgrade state.

System: "This upgrade will take 10 days, please wait patiently for the host."

...

After ten long days passed, the system upgrade was completed.

Perhaps the last time it was necessary to awaken the spiritual power alone, it took an extra 12 hours. This time, there is no need to spend any more time, the system is upgraded, and Li Chen's mental power is automatically upgraded to the second level.

After the second level of mental strength, Li Chen can already separate more than a dozen strands of mental filaments to detect the outside, and the radiation has also doubled.

Li Chen was adapting to the new ability, the system prompted, "The system mall has been opened, and the host can use points to shop."

"The mall is open?!"

Li Chen excitedly opened the system mall.

There are all kinds of items in the mall. Hot weapons such as guns, guns, and rocket launchers are all low-level items. They can be exchanged for 10 or 20 points, and the most expensive rocket launcher is only 25 points.

In the world of martial arts, light skills and martial arts cheats cost from two hundred to one thousand points.

And the most expensive ones are things that are repaired. The jade pendant with the function of body protection costs 500 points; the low-level body training technique costs 1,000 points; the cultivation method is ridiculously expensive, and the cheapest one costs more than 5,000 points.

Forbidden spells of darkness and light in the magical world, he might be able to afford them after tens of thousands of years in the system.

As for the mental power upgrade potion he needs, from white to gold, the price is different for different grades. The green potion from level two to level three, 150 points, he just can afford it...

When the system is upgraded, it is free to increase the mental power by the way. And the potions in the shopping mall cost points, and the more expensive they got later. So he has to hurry up and increase his spiritual power as high as possible before the next system upgrade!

Before entering the next world, Li Chen spent 150 points to raise his mental power to level 3. Seeing the pitiful balance of 3 points, Li Chen felt a little more urgent to earn points.

"Enter the next world..."

——

Li Chen had just entered his body, and he keenly sensed that the surrounding air was very turbid. There were many people in the space he was in, and these people were arguing fiercely about something.

"We've already reached City C, and we have to turn back to Fuhai City! Do you know how many zombies there are in Fuhai City? Going to the city to save people, you guys are simply whimsical!" A sharp female voice yelled, obviously she was very emotional .

"However, Xiaolu and Xiaoqiu both live in Fuhai City, so you can't let them leave their parents alone, can you?" A warm and pleasant male voice answered the question, sounding very young.

The sharp female voice retorted, "It's their parents, not ours! If they want to save someone, they can go back by themselves. We've done our best to save their lives, so why bother with their parents?"

Her words The remarks obviously angered others, "Zhou Manqing, don't be too selfish!"

"Is it selfish if you don't go to Fuhai City to save your parents? Are you a little too thick-skinned?! You bunch of sluts want to go to your parents yourself , Our destination is the Survivors' Base in City B, so we're not on the way!"

"Man Qing, we won't waste much time in saving people. Besides, Captain Li and Brother Wu are so powerful, they won't let zombies hurt you." Gentle male voice Then persuaded.

"Can't we waste much time?! We should have arrived at the base in City B half a month ago! It was you who dragged everyone around to save people, otherwise how could we be in this ghost place of City C now! Zhou Manhua, what are you talking about this time? Not going! You can go, we parted ways, Captain Li and Wu Hao, half of them went back to City B with me."

"No, everyone's safety will not be guaranteed if we go separately. Man Qing, don't be so willful Think about others, okay?"

"I am self-willed? Before I was self-willed, I wouldn't let you save people. After you saved people, you would go on to save their parents. Is there anyone who can be a good person like you? Do you think you are What a superhero, you want to save the world!"

"Brother Manhua, don't try to persuade her! No one is willing to go with her if she wants to go. If you don't believe me, ask Brother Wu!"

said Brother Wu, "What do you think? Is anyone willing to go back to City B with Ms. Zhou?"

"I won't go!" "I won't go either." "Me too..."

"Captain Li, what about you?" As soon as he said

this, someone around him immediately pushed him away a handful. Li Chen opened his eyes and found that the person who was asking the question was a man in his thirties or forties. This man has a muscular figure, with bulging arm muscles. It looks like he has been trained. It turns out that this is 'Brother Wu'.

Everyone's eyes were fixed on Li Chen, but he hadn't imported the memory yet, his mind went blank -

Li Chen pondered for a moment, then turned his head to look at the man pushing him beside him.

The man immediately said, "Captain, don't look at me, I won't go with Miss Zhou!"

"Captain, we can't be separated!"

"Let's go together!"

Zhou Manqing gritted his teeth with a livid face, "You!... Don't forget , your task is to pick me and Zhou Manhua back to the base in City B! It's not to save people!"

The man next to Li Chen said coolly, "Our task is indeed to take you back to the base, but the task does not stipulate when to go back."

"Okay, very good! You can go if you want, anyway, it is you who will die, you love Save whoever you want!" Zhou Manqing's words were squeezed out between his teeth.

After saying this, she turned around and entered the room, slamming the door behind her.

Li Chen looked around calmly, and found that everyone present looked angry, obviously very dissatisfied with Zhou Manqing.

The gentle male voice, that is, Zhou Manhua said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I apologize to everyone on behalf of Manqing, please don't be angry with her, Manqing is just a little bit tempered by the eldest lady, and she has no bad intentions.

" The year-old boy said, "Brother Manhua, she is her and you are you. How many times have you apologized for her? No need. We all know what kind of person she is. Don't worry, for your sake Come on, we won't hold her grudge!"

Another boy of his age followed suit, "That's right, it's not you who are selfish. Brother Manhua, thank you this time, thanks to you helping us speak, otherwise ..."

Zhou Manhua hurriedly said, "It should be, in this world, it is not easy for everyone, and it is a little bit of help."

"Brother Manhua, you are so kind!"

"Brother Manhua, I, Lu Ming, will write down this kindness. It is !"

"..."

Judging from the tone of voice, these two boys should be Xiaolu and Xiaoqiu, they look like immature college students.

Li Chen raised his eyebrows, as if after Zhou Manqing entered the room, the noisy hall instantly became harmonious and beautiful.

"Captain Li, are you okay?" A

warm voice rang in my ears.

Li Chen took a closer look, only to realize that Zhou Manhua had ended the conversation at some point and walked in front of him. The other party lowered his head slightly, with a pair of dark and deep eyes staring straight at him sitting on the sofa.

This distance seems to be too close...

Li Chen blinked, and suddenly there was a strange feeling in his heart that he liked this person very much. It's strange, after watching the play for a long time, he actually sneered at Zhou Manhua's behavior in his heart. But now being looked at by him like this, he suddenly felt that Zhou Manhua was quite good-looking, in line with his aesthetics, and his character was also very good...

"..."

Li Chen's heart shuddered!

Shensi went deep into his brain, and suddenly found that he had been hinted by the spirit. He had just entered this body, so he was hinted by the spirit so soon!

The opponent's tricks were too treacherous, Li Chen didn't dare to show the slightest flaw, and replied with a frown, "I don't know why, I feel very tired today, did I just fall asleep?"

Beside Li Chen, just pushed him The man immediately asked with concern, "Captain, are you sick? You could have fallen asleep after making so much noise just now!"

Li Chen put on a blank face, "I'm not sick."

"Captain Li must be tired. Then I won't bother you, you have a good rest."

Zhou Manhua said so, but his eyes kept on Li Chen's expression, as if he was looking for flaws in him!

Li Chen was afraid that what he said would be wrong, so he closed his eyes and snored.

It looks like I fell asleep in less than five seconds!

The man next to him whispered in surprise, "Captain Li fell asleep now?"

Zhou Manhua also looked at him suspiciously, shook his head with a smile, turned and left.

Li Chen closed his eyes, making sure no one would bother him again, and immediately said to the system, 'Receive the memory now. '

'Transmitting the memory of the original owner, 3, 2, 1...'

Li Chen read the memory of the original owner, and combined with the situation that he was just hinted at, he felt that this time might be troublesome!

The zombie virus just broke out in this world, and 85% of the human beings in the world have turned into zombies.

The original owner, Li Chen, is the captain of a special forces team. There are 16 people in his team, all of whom are combat elites who can stand on their own. After the global zombie outbreak, their team received a mission - the superior sent their team to Baiyun City to pick up the family members of the top domestic genetic biologist Professor Zhou.

Professor Zhou has a son and a daughter, but it is a pity that they turned into zombies at the first moment of the zombie outbreak. In addition to his son-in-law and daughter-in-law, Professor Zhou has two grandchildren. They are the twins Zhou Manhua and Zhou Manqing. Among them, Zhou Manhua is five minutes older than Zhou Manqing and is the elder brother.