Chapter 44

Ten years passed in a flash, and Xue Chen was already twenty-six years old.

Because of the help of Fu Yi and Yu Siming, his talisman paper was highly respected among the wealthy businessmen in Jingshi, and later even high-ranking officials bought amulets from him. His talisman has also increased from 500 to 2000 each. Even so, every time he sells talisman papers, those people are also very happy to grab them.

The business was so good that Xue Chen didn't go to school after graduating from high school, but stayed at home to concentrate on studying Taoism. He likes his current life. He gets up before 6 o'clock every morning, and goes to the nearby small park to exercise with his grandparents. When he returns, Aunt Zeng has already come to make breakfast.

After breakfast, he will go back to his room to read books, draw talismans, and analyze the mysteries of Taoism with Li Chen. Xue Chen couldn't be more satisfied with such a daily life.

Grandma Xue and Yu Fangfang get along very well, because Yu Fangfang is like a child now, and Grandma Xue completely regards her as her little granddaughter.

As for Li Chen, he has not been idle in the past ten years. Hearing that there are ghosts appearing somewhere, he asked Xue Chen to take him to collect the ghosts. After devouring a lot of ghost energy, Li Chen's ability has been enhanced a lot, at least he can show up in broad daylight now.

Tian Xing didn't show up all the time, and while Li Chen was anxious, he also felt that time was running out. He always felt that if Tian Xing was not found for a day, he would become more and more difficult to deal with.

Just when Li Chen asked Xue Chen to search for ancient books, trying to find a way to find people. News came from Li Nian that Tian Shun and Wang Dani were picked up by a group of mysterious people!

In the past ten years, Li Nian has been secretly creating trouble for Tian Shun and Wang Dani. None of the crops Tian Shun planted survived. The villagers thought he was unlucky, and no one wanted to deal with him anymore. Even his two daughters are no longer willing to visit him. Tian Shun has to go to the town to buy food for his cravings, and he can only go out but not in. His savings for many years are almost bottomed out.

As for Wang Dani, she has been doing gravel work in the prison, but her hands and feet were injured twice in three days. After a long time, the guards and prisoners felt that she did it on purpose. Later, Wang Dani suffered a broken bone and they refused to let her see a doctor. Who told Wang Dani to be hospitalized too many times, and other prisoners were very dissatisfied with her. Once she was hospitalized, her work would be shared among everyone.

And they were jealous that Wang Dani could rest, and of course, Wang Dani was excluded. Every time she is assigned a job, she has to do the dirtiest and most tiring job, and she can't argue yet. Otherwise, not only the prisoners, but also the guards would have to deal with her.

Just when Li Chen thought they couldn't find the waves, they were kidnapped by a group of mysterious people!

Li Nian has been following Wang Dani, this time Wang Dani broke two fingers, the guard had to send her to the hospital. That gang broke into the hospital at this time and took Wang Dani away.

On the way, they joined the people who picked up Tianshun, and drove all the way south to the border between Yunnan and Burma. This group of people obviously came prepared. Not only were the wooden warehouses complete with ammunition, but they also brought gasoline barrels and walked along national roads all the way to avoid being checked.

In this day and age, road surveillance is not as developed as later generations, and this group of people really managed to escape the roundup after some manipulation.

Li Nian's message was very sudden, Li Chen guessed that it was Tian Xing's handwriting, he didn't dare to delay, and immediately asked Xue Chen to pack up his things and go after him.

Xue Chen has a small car, which was given to Xue Chen by saving the life of a big boss before. Li Chen had expected this kind of situation a long time ago, so he hinted at the boss early on.

Considering the long distance, it is necessary to change someone to drive. Li Chen asked Xue Chen to call Director Zuo and briefly explained the situation. Director Zuo got it right, and immediately sent Li Xiuwen and Da Gang over to follow Xue Chen.

The three of them drove the car and chased after them all the way. They were upright and could go on high speed, and with Li Nian's message, they finally caught up with Tian Shun and his party at the border of Yunnan Province.

Not seeing Tian Xing's figure, they didn't dare to startle the snake rashly, so they had to follow all the way. As a result, this group of people repaired and purchased a lot in the border town, and they will continue to go south to leave the country.

The opponent had many people and weapons, Xue Chen and the others did not dare to spread their hands. Li Xiuwen called Director Zuo to report the situation, and followed his example to buy food, drink, gasoline and daily necessities, and continued to drive and follow him from a distance.

With Li Chen's cover, their journey was considered safe.

That group of people seemed to be very familiar with the border, and they took the dirt road that only the locals knew when they left the country. They drove for five days before arriving at a wild village. This village seems ordinary, but the external monitoring is very strict. If Li Chen hadn't discovered something unusual, Xue Chen and the others would have been almost discovered by the people in the village.

But this wild village is not the end point of this group of people. There is a river not far from the village, and they are starting to take the water route from here.

Xue Chen and others were very anxious. They didn't have a boat, and if they didn't follow, their previous efforts would be in vain!

"Brother Chen, what should we do now?"

Li Chen thought for a while, "I'll follow and see, you guys find a place to hide."

"Then you have to be careful."

This is also a decision that has no other choice, Li Chen can't let Xue Chen They go on adventures. Moreover, the relationship between that group of people and the village is not simple, and they will not go far in the future, Li Chen can only pray that they will not go out of his range of activities.

Besides, he couldn't keep up, and there was Li Nian, Li Nian would send him a message, and it would be easy if he could find Tian Xing!

The ferry went down the river, drove on the river for two hours, and finally landed.

Li Chen heaved a sigh of relief, and when he found the ferry appeared, someone on the shore greeted him. The person in the lead is Tian Xing!

I haven't seen him in ten years, Tian Xing has many scars on his head and face, and seems to have become more fierce, his eyes are gloomy and fierce, flashing a fierce light. He majestically led a group of He-Mu Cangshi-Dan gangsters out to meet his parents, and the scene was quite grand.

Seeing her son whom she had not seen for many years, Wang Dani burst into tears, "My son!"

Tian Shun also wiped away tears.

The two of them are not doing well, and they are much older than their peers. There was no news about their son. They were afraid that he would die or leave them alone. Now that Tian Xing reappeared, they felt that they could rely on him again. Although they were terrified by Tian Xing's subordinates at first, seeing their son leading such a large group of people with their own eyes made them less afraid.

Li Nian was still following Wang Dani, when Wang Dani approached Tian Xing, a red and black ghost suddenly appeared behind Tian Xing -

it looked very bloated, except for the head and hands, the lower body was wrapped in layers of black In the red fog. In the sticky red fog, there are densely packed heads, they are screaming, whining, struggling and surging, but they can't escape from the ghost's body no matter what.

Li Gui's blood-red eyes were open, his body was bloated but he was extremely fast, he caught Li Nian almost in the blink of an eye!

Its movements were very skillful, and when it caught the hand, it opened its mouth wide, trying to swallow Li Nian in one gulp.

Li Chen rushed up and slapped Li Gui, Li Gui was slapped back a step by Li Chen's slap, but he was not hurt at all. Seeing Li Chen, it salivated, as if Li Chen was something delicious.

Li Chen's face was ashen. He used 80% of his strength in that palm just now, but it was easily dispelled by this ghost.

Li Nian wailed in pain, "You are no match for it, go away!"

Li Chen didn't listen, and continued to fight with Li Gui. Li Gui grabbed Li Nian with one hand, and still had the strength to deal with Li Chen. It nimbly avoided Li Chen's attack, changed its hands into claws, and grabbed a piece of Li Chen's body with one claw.

It threw its booty into its mouth, as if it had eaten some delicious food, its eyes lit up.

With Li Chen, Li Gui didn't have the patience to taste Li Nian slowly, it just crumpled Li Nian into a ball and threw it into its mouth. Li Chen rushed forward to snatch Li Nian away, but Li Gui grabbed his shoulder!

Li Gui's claws tore open his shoulder, and Li Chen was in agony.

Under the severe pain, Li Chen didn't dare to entangle any more, he broke his shoulder in pain, patted a blast talisman on himself, and fled quickly. How could that ghost let him run away? It followed behind and chased after him!

Even if Li Chen used the Gale Talisman, the speed was only a little faster than it.

Li Chen looked at the ghost behind him, feeling extremely regretful. Xue Chen drew a lot of talismans to deal with ghosts, such as blazing sun talisman, ghost exorcism talisman and so on. Because he is a ghost, he is also afraid of those things, so he never thought of bringing one with him.

He is too confident in himself, and always feels that he is already one of the best ghosts in this world, but who knows that there is a sky beyond the sky, and ghosts beyond ghosts!

If he had a Fierce Yang Talisman now, even if he tried his best to hurt both sides, he would not be eaten by ghosts!

Fortunately, the ghost didn't chase after the Gale Talisman before it expired. It seemed very unwilling, and wandered in place for a while, unable to see Li Chen's figure at all, before turning back.

Li Chen glanced back, and felt that it couldn't get through with all his strength, as if he was bounded by the bones to move around!

But he didn't have time to care about that ghost, because since he broke his shoulder, his body was full of ghostly aura, and his figure faded a lot. And it's daytime, and he's been feeling pretty bad since his injury.

Xue Chen and the others parked the car in a forest and blocked it with some dead branches.

When Li Chen went back, Li Xiuwen and Da Gang were not there, and Xue Chen was alone in the car.

Seeing Li Chen's appearance, Xue Chen's expression changed rapidly, "Brother Chen, what's wrong with you?!"

Li Chen floated back into the umbrella and explained weakly, "We ran into a ghost at Tian Xing's place. Li Nian was eaten by him, I couldn't beat him, and escaped with a broken shoulder."

"You can't beat him?..." Xue Chen thought for a while, then asked, "What kind of ghost? Describe it to me."

"Black red, blood red eyes..."

Li Chen recalled carefully, telling all the details he remembered.

Xue Chen frowned, "Did you see a bottle on Tian Xing, made of glass or plastic, filled with some liquid."

"I didn't pay attention."

That ghost appeared so fast that Li Chen didn't even have time Look carefully at Tian Xing.

"Did you think of something?"

Xue Chen hesitated, "I also heard it from others, and it feels a bit like..."

"...I think Tian Xing may have hired a ghost. Those who raise such ghosts generally It is a person who kills a lot, because ghosts live by devouring little ghosts, once they are hungry and have nothing to eat, they will eat back at their master."

Xue Chen knew Li Chen's thoughts and had been helping him find a way to kill him. Popular, he gradually began to use the Internet to collect information.

He also joined a group chat. The people in it were different from those who became monks like him. They had received inheritance since they were young and had extensive knowledge. Xue Chen liked to watch them chat very much.

Xue Chen accidentally saw such things as raising ghosts in their chats.

While the two of them were talking, Li Xiuwen and Da Gang, who had gone out to observe the situation, came back.