Chapter 69

It was already daylight outside when they set off.

After solving the zombies wandering around again, everyone got in the car and left immediately.

The entire convoy was led by Li Chen's three cross-country vehicles, followed by the medium-sized nanny car, two jeeps, and a van escorted by the Zhou family brothers and sisters.

The last is the van and private car of ordinary people.

Li Chen was in the first car, he didn't go to the passenger seat, he sat in the seat behind the driver's seat, and Kang Cheng happened to be diagonally opposite.

Kang Cheng was the last teammate of the original owner. When he disappeared, he was already a Tier 3 gold system supernatural power user, but now he has not activated the supernatural power.

Kang Cheng is indifferent and hard to open his heart to outsiders. He is the person in the entire special forces team who is least influenced by Zhou Manhua. Li Chen wanted to eliminate the mental hints for them, but he was afraid that if he failed, he would scare the snake away. Kang Cheng was the most suitable candidate.

Li Chen knew that he was able to easily erase Zhou Manhua's mental hints because he had the mental power to cheat. Moreover, he was wary of Zhou Manhua from the beginning and didn't trust him. And the people in the team have been deeply poisoned, it's hard to say whether it can be eradicated.

After the team set off, Li Chen closed his eyes and leaned on the seat, as if he was sleeping.

The other team members in the car didn't bother him, and took out their pistols to kill the zombies that got too close.

Li Chen sent a strand of spirit into Kang Cheng's brain, Kang Cheng didn't feel anything, his eyes were still focused on the road ahead. But when Li Chen wanted to erase that mark, Kang Cheng frowned suddenly, snorted softly, raised his hand and pressed his head.

Li Chen stepped up his efforts to erase the imprint, but the imprint was very tenacious and seemed to have taken root in Kang Cheng's brain. If Li Chen wanted to violently erase him, he might damage Kang Cheng's own emotional cognition.

Li Chen didn't want to give up easily, so he tried to wrap the mark with his mental power and dig it out!

Kang Cheng's face was pale, and he felt that something was pulling in his mind, and the movement was getting bigger and bigger, and beads of sweat began to fall down his cheeks one by one. He could bear it at the beginning, but the last one really made him feel so painful!

"Ah!—"

Kang Cheng suddenly screamed loudly, his voice sounded extremely painful!

"Here—!"

Cha Wei, who was driving, was startled, stepped on the sudden brake reflexively, and stopped the car.

Everyone was also taken aback, and asked one after another, "Kang Cheng, what's the matter

?

"

He rubbed his temples and took a while. Surprised to find that he seems to be fine again, "I don't know, just now my brain hurts like hell, but now it's fine..." When

Kang Cheng screamed, Li Chen had already regained his energy. Without his troubles, Kang Cheng naturally returned to normal.

The round-faced Dong Hao said bluntly, "Brother Cheng, don't you have something growing in your brain? There is no hospital now, so I can't even take a brain CT."

As soon as he finished speaking, several big hands touched his head. "What nonsense!"

"Bah bah! The bad ones are not good, the good ones, Kang Cheng is fine."

"Crow's mouth!"

Dong Hao shrank his neck and stuck out his tongue, obviously knowing that he had said the wrong thing.

The concern of his teammates brought warmth to Kang Cheng's eyes. He was about to speak when the walkie-talkie beside the captain suddenly rang.

"Captain, what happened, why did you stop?" It was the team member of the car behind.

Li Chen pressed the call button, "It's okay, a little problem has been resolved."

Following Li Chen's answer, Cha Wei drove on the road again.

They started late today, and if they delayed, they might not be able to go far and it would be dark again.

The mark cannot be erased, Li Chen secretly sighed.

Turning around, he saw that Kang Cheng was still frowning with a heavy heart on his face, so he hurriedly said, "Kang Cheng, it's normal to have a headache once in a while, so don't think about it so much. I'll find you two headache medicines after I park the car. Alright."

Kang Cheng nodded thoughtfully, without saying anything.

Kang Cheng's headache didn't hurt anymore, and someone else was making jokes. After a day's journey, he had already forgotten this little episode.

But after parking the car at night, Li Chen found a few headache medicines in the team's medicine box, and secretly handed them to Kang Cheng.

"Eat it again if you have a headache. If you have nothing to do, you don't need to eat it."

"I see, thank you captain."

Li Chen didn't deliberately mention the secret, but the team members in the first car today were afraid that Kang Cheng would think too much. No one mentioned his headache again, but let Li Chen muddle through it.

The mental suggestion could not be eliminated, Li Chen didn't struggle anymore. I believe that killing Zhou Manhua will have the same effect.

Two days later, the team passed by Fusheng Town.

They found a clean two-story building one kilometer outside the town for the night. They searched all the nearby houses again, rescued more than 30 people, and found a lot of food and vegetables.

Li Chen sharply saw Chen Li's figure among the rescued people.

Chen Li was about thirty-four or five years old, of medium build, and his appearance was not very conspicuous. But he held his three-year-old daughter in one hand and a half-year-old boy in the other, which was very eye-catching.

People in the last days are most afraid of children who don't understand anything, not because they have no compassion. It's because the child is too young to understand anything, and will cry endlessly whenever something happens. You know, zombies rely on sound and smell to find living people. It is not uncommon for children to cry and attract zombies. Everyone is very sensitive to children of how old they are, and they are afraid of being implicated.

However, Chen Li's daughter is very well-behaved, and it can be seen that the unfamiliar environment makes her very uneasy. But she didn't say a word, she leaned on her father, her little hands tightly grasped his clothes, and peeped at the adults around her with her big dazed eyes.

It's just that in the memory of the original owner, this well-behaved little girl died, and she died in Fusheng Town.

Originally, it was okay for their convoy to detour and not enter the town.

But among these thirty or so people, many relatives were trapped in Fusheng Town, and the kind Zhou Manhua would not let go of the chance to save people.

Sure enough, during dinner, the people in the town heard that the leader of the team, Mr. Zhou, was a kind-hearted man who had been leading the team around to save people, so they knelt down in front of him.

"Mr. Zhou, I kowtow to you, please save my younger brother!"

"Mr. Zhou, my daughter's family is in the town, please, save them!"

"Mr. Zhou..."

Zhou Manhua quickly helped them up, "Don't worry, everyone, we will pass by Fusheng Town tomorrow, and we will definitely rescue everyone! Don't kneel down, I really can't bear it!"

Hearing this, Zhou Manqing really collapsed "Save people, save people! Zhou Manhua, have you ever thought about how many zombies there will be in the town? How long can our bullets last?!"

Zhou Manhua didn't care, "Without bullets, we can kill zombies by ourselves. As long as Everyone muster up your courage, zombies are not that scary, ordinary people can kill them. If everyone works together, we will kill all zombies sooner or later and restore our homeland!"

Zhou Manhua's words stirred up the emotions of many people, and they thought of their own Home, my relatives and friends, my blood boiled instantly, "Mr. Zhou is right, let's kill all the zombies !

"

We can outsmart the living!"

Someone immediately suggested, "The zombies in the town, we can lure them away with plasma packs."

"Yes, let's lure the large groups of zombies away first, and then deal with the scattered ones!"

" ..."

Li Chen didn't jump out to stop the agitated crowd, anyway, it's useless for him to stop, and it's easy to expose himself. However, he vetoed the proposal to use members of the Special Forces squad as bait.

"Being a bait is simple, as long as you know how to drive. My team members keep it, and they can help kill a few more zombies."

In the end of the world, carrying a large bag of blood plasma is such a coquettish operation that it is basically impossible to survive.

The knife, Xiaojing, Dahai and Mao Mao who were used as bait in the previous life never came back.

Li Chen's words easily convinced everyone, and in the end, four people rushed to do this simple job!

—————————————————

The next day, the four people who acted as bait set off with a large bag of fresh chicken blood and a few live chickens!

Wu Hao was afraid that they would attract zombies and block the way forward, so he specifically asked them to take the road east of the town, and they could take the highway after leaving the town.

The bait went to the east of the town, and the group of them of course went to the west of the town, and continued to take the national highway after leaving the town.

In fact, Wuhao is very unkind, and the high-speed situation is hard to say. If they are blocked and there are zombies chasing after them, the possibility of them surviving is very small.

The decoys walked for ten minutes, and the team set off.

As the team entered the small town, Li Chen's mental threads radiated out. Through his mental thread, he found that the four baits were surrounded by zombies not long after they entered the town.

They were trapped in the car and shouted for help in a panic. The glass of the car was cracked by the zombies, and their death was not far away...

The zombies who were lured away by blood on the west side of the town were only a small part. The scent of their group, those zombies ran back excitedly!

What's worse, because of the commotion over there, all the zombies in the residential building swayed to the street, blocking their way!

This was not the case in my previous life!

Li Chen immediately realized that he changed the person who was the bait!

He doesn't want to change the plot line, but if he doesn't change, he will have to sacrifice four teammates! He can't bear this loss!

Driving again is about to enter the zombie circle, Li Chen made a decisive decision and shouted, "Take the fork on the left!"

Cha Wei stepped on the accelerator heavily, and the off-road vehicle rushed out, knocking three zombies into the air! The team members in the car didn't dare to be idle, and kept raising their guns to shoot the zombies. While shooting, Li Chen used lightning powers to attack the zombies.

His lightning ability is still very strong. Although he can't blast zombies into flying ash, it's no problem to kill them with a single lightning strike.

"Turn right ahead!"

Li Chen used his mental strength to explore the way, directing the off-road vehicle to pass through the narrow road with fewer zombies.

There were more and more zombies picked up in their car, and finally the off-road vehicle shook abnormally twice, and the engine turned off. Cha Wei tried to turn the key, but the car didn't respond. He yelled in panic, "Captain, the car is out of ignition !"

down.

But Wu Hao and the others saw that the road ahead was blocked, so they immediately turned and went to another fork.

Seeing this, the cars behind also followed Wu Hao's car.