Chapter 7

The Guozhao story spread widely, because it involved the grandson of the wealthy Si family in Jiangcheng. In just one night, the local forums and circles of friends had already spread. The name Jiang Xue was also firmly remembered by the people who eat melons in Jiangcheng. It can be said that she was already popular in Jiangcheng, but she was so black that she was red.

Jiang's parents were already afraid of being questioned by neighbors, colleagues, relatives and friends. At first, they could bite the bullet and deny it. Later, the incident became more and more gossip, and Jiang Xue's face and name were frequently mentioned. The Jiang family's parents didn't even dare to answer the phone, and they hid from people when they saw them. They only felt ashamed and embarrassed, and their ancestors were about to lose face. Jiang Xue was locked up by them as soon as she got home, and they never let her daughter out until school started.

Life is always going on, and when the incident subsides, you may not be able to recognize your daughter if you are not an acquaintance. At worst, let Axue transfer her household registration to the school, and never return to Jiangcheng in this life.

No matter how desperate the Jiang family was, Li Chen's life was quite leisurely. As a friend, he also called Jiang Xue to express his concern and condolences, but unfortunately Jiang Xue's phone was no longer available, so he left a message for her on Penguin instead. Li Chen didn't care about Jiang Xue's reaction when she saw his message, even if she wanted to eat his flesh raw, it was his duty as a 'good friend', right?

Dreaming back at midnight, Si Chengrui often thought of the erotic entanglement that night, and the extreme physical pleasure, which made him endlessly aftertaste. Within a few days, Si Shengrui hesitated to abandon Jiang Xue to study abroad. What if Jiang Xue really changed her temperament and became bold and bold because she was drunk?

Of course, Father Si couldn't make Si Shengrui go back on his word, the procedures for studying abroad were quickly completed, not to mention, he even showed Si Shengrui Jiang Xue's record of cashing the check.

"Dad said she was doing it for money, but you still don't believe it. Do you think Dad lied to you? Here, the living evidence is in front of you, you can see for yourself!"

Si Chengrui was speechless, the last bit of illusion in his heart was disillusioned, honestly Actually got on the plane to a foreign country.

The matter of the check is indeed true. Jiang Xue doesn't know how to speculate in stocks, but she remembers a few projects that will make money in future generations. Her family background is ordinary, and it is absolutely impossible for her parents to take out savings for her to invest. She had to take the one hundred thousand yuan that Si's father gave her as start-up capital. When she made money from investing and gained a considerable height, and when Sheng Rui came back, they would not be blocked by the Si family again when they continued their relationship. Jiang Xue knew that Si Shengrui's misunderstanding of her might get deeper after taking this money, and she can't care about it now, she can only hope that Sheng Rui will come back in the future, explain to him well, and then return the money to the Si family.

Li Chen didn't run around during the summer vacation, he went to the library to borrow some introductory programming books to read. His learning progress is very fast, and reading these books is as easy as reading kindergarten books for adults. More time, Li Chen accompanied Li's mother and helped her sell breakfast.

Li's mother's life is very regular. She goes to bed after nine o'clock every day, gets up at four o'clock in the morning to cook gruel, steamed buns, buns, etc., and pushes a cart out to sell before six o'clock. The original owner is a dutiful son, and every winter and summer vacation, he would get up early to help his mother.

Li Chen had never made buns, he added meat fillings according to the original owner's memory, and then turned the dough. The fingers seem to have their own memory, making creases deftly. Soon, an even and plump bun appeared in Li Chen's hands. If there is one, there will be two, and if there are two, there will be three. After making four or five buns, Li Chen speeded up his progress, and gradually he was able to catch up with Li's mother's speed of making buns.

Li's mother smiled and said, "If you don't do it for a few months, your hand will be born?"

Li Chen nodded and admitted, and then said, "Mom, I will work hard to make money in the future, and I will never let you work so hard again."

Li's mother smiled Very happy, "Okay, Mom is waiting to enjoy the blessings. But Ah Chen, don't push yourself too hard. Mom told you to study hard, not to ask you to be rich. After a few years you graduate, you can Find a leisurely job and don't have to suffer, and Mom will be satisfied."

"Yes, I know."

Li's mother's words are plain and simple, every sentence is a mother's heartfelt words, but unfortunately his son can't hear it anymore. In the last life, due to the assassination of a reborn daughter, the mother and son committed suicide one after another.

Li Chen's words were just a foreshadowing for the smooth pick-up of Li's mother in the future. Because it was the original owner's wish to let Li's mother live a good life, he must get his main task, which is a full 40 points!

Making breakfast is just a piece of cake for Li Chen, the real difficulty is selling breakfast. It is a huge challenge for Li Chen, who is indifferent by nature, to greet people with a smile anytime, anywhere, warmly greet the guests, and even deal with some top-notch customers. In Li Chen's memory, he either stayed in the Royal Academy of Sciences as an otaku, or fought and fought on the trash star. It is not a problem to ask him to use his brain and hands, but it is extremely difficult to ask him to laugh.

But for the sake of the mission, Li Chen gritted his teeth and endured it. The original owner is not a lively and enthusiastic teenager, he can do anything, as an adult, he has no reason to give up.

People grow up in adversity. If you don't force yourself, you don't know where your bottom line is. Before the start of school, Li Chen was already able to deal with the difficulties of the guests very skillfully, resolve conflicts with a few words, flatter the guests without any trace, and make the guests leave satisfied.

Maybe it was because Li Chen was at home, or maybe it was because the Guozhao incident made it difficult for Jiang Xue to go out, so the matter of delivering medicine to Li's mother was left alone. On the contrary, Jiang Xue called Li Chen before school started and asked him to go to First University to report together, and it took a day and night train to go to the capital. Li Chen agreed, he wished that Jiang Xue would continue to die and give him more points.

The two agreed to meet in front of the train station on the day of departure. Li Chen didn't have much luggage. He carried important documents and money in a small bag, and held a large suitcase in his hand to store some clothes and daily necessities. The weather was hot, so he found a big leafy tree and waited for someone in the shade. After waiting for ten minutes, Jiang Xue's family of three arrived.

Seeing Li Chen, Jiang Xue had a natural smile on her face, "Li Chen, have you been waiting for a long time?"

Li Chen shook his head, "I haven't been here for long."

After finishing speaking, he politely greeted Jiang's parents, "Hello, Uncle and Auntie Jiang, my name is Li Chen, and I am Jiang Xue's classmate."

Seeing Li Chen's attitude was natural, Jiang Xue's parents did not treat their aunt like others. Xue couldn't avoid it, and his goodwill increased greatly.

Father Jiang said, "Isn't it Li Chen? I heard that you are also going to the First University, so Axue asks you to take care of me."

"Uncle Jiang, don't worry, I will definitely 'take care' of Jiang Xue." The

three said After a while, the check-in time is up.

Jiang Xue carried a schoolbag, a large suitcase, and a hand-held travel bag. She also carried a plastic bag in her hand, which seemed to be prepared snacks. Jiang's parents couldn't get in after the ticket was checked, so Li Chen had to help Jiang Xue carry the travel bag and let her drag the suitcase by herself.

The starting station of this train was not Jiangcheng. When Li Chen and the others got on the train, there were already many people on board, most of them were students. Jiang Xue and Li Chen were not in the same car, but she was pretty and kind, and she persuaded a boy next to Li Chen to change places with her in a few words.

The seats on this train are two rows and three seats to three seats. Seeing Jiang Xue change seats, a short-haired girl asked curiously, "Are you guys and girls?"

Li Chen immediately denied, "No, we just It's just a classmate, she has a boyfriend." The

short-haired girl smiled ambiguously, the two have outstanding appearance, the boy is tall and handsome, and the girl is beautiful and gentle, isn't it a couple?

The six introduced each other. It was a coincidence that all six of them were freshmen who were going to report to First University. The car was boring, a boy brought a pack of playing cards, and the six of them played cards in different ways. Jiang Xue was secretly anxious, she wanted to take advantage of Li Chen's break to go to the toilet to steal his ID, mobile phone and money and throw them away, so that he would miss the time of reporting. But the six of them got to know each other well, and Li Chen's small bag never left her body for a moment, so she couldn't do anything about it.

Of course Li Chen would be on guard against Jiang Xue, even when he was sleeping at night, Li Chen held his small bag tightly. Jiang Xue couldn't help it, she wanted to use the old trick to drug Li Chen, but she was worried about the crowds on the train, so she had to let him go temporarily.