Chapter 87

Two months passed like a flash.

In the past two months, apart from going out to climb mountains every week, Li Chen just stayed at home to exercise. From time to time, Bei Yiyi would bring some ancient books and documents to ask him for advice. She said she was asking for advice, but she was actually providing him with materials in a blatant manner.

Considering the relationship between Ye Chuyi and Li Chen, every time Bei Yiyi came, she would bring her brother Bei Yiming with her.

Bei Yiming and Bei Yiyi are twins, they have exactly the same phoenix eyes and high nose bridge, they are very similar. But Bei Yiming is a man after all, he is half a head taller than Bei Yiyi, and the outline of his face is also a bit more heroic than Bei Yiyi.

From Li Chen's point of view, Bei Yiming is a shy and non-aggressive boy, both in appearance and character.

He still remembered that the first time Bei Yiming came over, he took one look at him and shyly hung his head and stood there. It was Bei Yiyi who introduced the two of them to each other, and he raised his head, looking at the sky and the earth with flickering eyes, but he refused to fall on his face again.

Li Chen stared at the tips of his red ears, his face was calm and his heart was so excited that he thought he had met his own wife.

But soon, he knew that he was wrong.

Bei Yiming has an introverted and reserved personality, speaks in a soft voice, blushes before saying a word, looks like an ancient boudoir, and has completely different temperaments from his precious lover.

Even though Xue Chen and Xi were a little restrained due to their growth experience in the previous few worlds, they still remained lively and enthusiastic in front of him.

Bei Yiming would blush and shy when speaking to others, he really didn't look like his daughter-in-law. Moreover, he occasionally caught Ye Chuyi acting coquettishly and foolishly with him, and he just smiled and walked away in embarrassment, not seeming to have any thoughts about him at all.

Possessiveness or something like that of a moron is even more invisible.

Li Chen was afraid that he might make a mistake in his judgment, so he asked Bei Yiyi about his drinking capacity. But Bei Yiyi said that Bei Yiming's drinking capacity is average, he can only drink three or four bottles of beer.

Three or four bottles?

You must know that Xue Chen can get drunk with a glass of beer!

Li Chen specially cooked beer duck and invited them to dinner. He wanted to test it out, but Bei Yiming didn't have any special reaction except his face turned slightly red.

After confirming that she was not his wife, Li Chen was disappointed and turned a lot colder towards the Bei family siblings.

Bei Yiyi thought that he was worried about the live broadcast of "The Gates of Hell", maybe because he was afraid of disturbing him, the two siblings of the Bei family did not appear again for half a month.

When Ye Chu saw that the Bei family siblings were running hard, he was not to be outdone. Now that they don't come, and Li Chen has no income for the time being, he keeps his purse tight and refuses to buy things for him, Ye Chuyi doesn't like to come because he is busy.

As soon as Ye Chu stopped, it allowed Li Chen to live a quiet life for half a month.

The day before entering the game, Bei Yiyi suddenly called and asked him to take care of Bei Yiming. It turned out that Bei Yiming somehow got the quota for the trial operation of Kedun Games, and he also wanted to join the game.

Although Li Chen was puzzled by Bei Yiming's shy personality, he dared to play such a challenging game. But Bei Yiyi's friend is not bad, and Bei Yiming also knows him, so Li Chen agreed casually.

The next day is the day to enter the live broadcast of "The Gate of Hell".

The game compartment was delivered by Ke Dun Games a week ago, because Li Chen would stay in the game for a few days, before Li Chen lay down in it, he packed the nutrient solution needed for these days.

There were still ten minutes before the appointed time, Li Chen got ready and lay down calmly.

...

[Welcome to the holographic online game Hell's Gate! ]

[loading...]

[Scanning the player's body data and building a character model, please wait...]

The speed of game modeling is very fast, almost in the blink of an eye. In the game world.

He looked at himself, then moved his hands and feet to test his flexibility. The feeling of entering the game is similar to every time he comes out of the system space and enters the world.

[Please name the character——]

Li Chen directly used the original owner's name, "Yizhili."

He called up the control panel according to the game instructions, and turned on the live broadcast.

His live video this time will not only appear on the Tiansheng live broadcast platform, but will also appear on the official website of "The Gate of Hell". But in the end which live broadcast room is more popular, it is up to the broadcasters to rely on their own abilities.

After opening the live broadcast, Li Chen looked at the number of online viewers. The promotion of Ke Dun's game was still in place. In just ten seconds, seven or eight people had already entered the

live broadcast room—— , Scatter flowers! ]

[Hee hee hee, onlookers in the front row! ]

[Randomly selected live broadcast room, this anchor is so handsome! It's my dish! ]

[Yizhili, the name seems familiar? ]

[Yizhili seems to be a well-known anchor of horror stories on the Internet...]

...

It seems that the two-month break still has an impact. Although he released the live broadcast preview on Weibo three days ago, all the fans who have entered the live broadcast room are fans of "The Gate of Hell", and even one of Yizhili's old fans didn't show up.

[The anchor is so handsome, and he is also a supernatural and horror anchor, so he should be more able to fight, right? ]

[Laughing and crying, does being handsome have anything to do with being able to fight? It's not a film and television drama, the game doesn't have the halo of the protagonist! ]

[Look at the anchor's performance, just don't freak out...]

[emmm... It seems interesting to watch the anchor cry when scared? ]

[The previous ones are too funny, but... I think so too! ]

...

A barrage of bullet screens slid before his eyes, and Li Chen looked at them one by one, and soon a system notification sounded in his ears.

[The player still has ten seconds to enter the game, 10, 9,...] It

's about to start, Li Chen smiled and turned off the barrage.

If he was scared to the bum like the original owner, he would be in vain with so many worlds...

[3, 2, 1——]

After the scene in front of him changed, Li Chen found himself standing in a strange town.

The whole town is surrounded by mountains. Looking up from a distance, the mountains are all covered with tall and straight fir trees, and there are few other shrubs and vegetation.

There is only one north-south gravel road in this small town. Twenty or thirty red-roofed cabins are neatly lined up on both sides of the nearly four-meter-wide road. The town is quiet and looks quaint and weird.

Li Chen walked straight along the road in the town, and finally saw a huge logging square at the end of the road.

Three or four lumber yards are back and forth stacking logs with branches and vines at least half a meter in diameter.

In front of a row of bungalows on the right, there were about a dozen people standing. Seeing him, everyone's eyes turned.

Li Chen raised his eyebrows and walked over calmly.

Seeing his unhurried attitude, the muscular man in front of the crowd frowned heavily, and yelled at him, "Hurry up, I'll wait for you! I'll tell you to come at six o'clock, and you'll be just in time." Coming at six o'clock? You don't have the awareness of a newcomer at all!"

Li Chen glanced at the huge clock on the wall, the time was just right, twenty seconds to six o'clock.

He had seen this swearing man in the memory of the original owner, who was the NPC of the game.

It's too irrational to confront an NPC without knowing anything. Li Chen didn't speak, he walked quickly and stood behind the crowd.

The dozen or so people in front of the big man were all invited by Coton Games to promote it. They sized up Li Chen for a few seconds and stopped paying more attention. Without him, Li Chen's eyes are very strange, and his reputation should not be very big.

Among the people Ke Dun invited was the popular actor Wu Xiao.

Only Bei Yiming shyly stepped forward to greet him with red ears.

"You, you're here."

"Yeah."

Li Chen nodded, glanced at him sideways, and found that his nickname was actually Haitang.

Begonia? What hobby?

A twenty-year-old boy, why is he called Haitang, isn't he too feminine?

However, Li Chen didn't ask more about his personal preferences.

But seeing Haitang take the initiative to say hello to him, all the people present glanced back at them in surprise, as if their simple exchange of greetings revealed some secret.

Li Chen looked around at the eyes of everyone, and asked a girl dressed as a loli girl next to him, "Why are you looking at us like this, what's wrong?"

The girl named Mengmeng looked away from Bei Yiming's face, and shook her head foolishly , "No, nothing."

What kind of people did Ke Dun invite? This Haitang doesn't have a dual personality, does she?

Obviously just now he had a cold and arrogant face, as if the young master didn't want to talk to anyone, who is this shy and reserved boy now?

Is the personality switch so fast?

Before Li Chen could read anything from her expression, the big NPC man in front of the audience spoke in his unique loud voice, "My name is Zhou Qiang, you can call me Brother Qiang. Today is the first time you have come to the logging camp to report. One day, the next five days, I will take you to familiarize yourself with the work of the lumber mill. Don't think that your job will be safe if you enter the lumber mill recruitment list. If you haven't learned it in these five days, go home and eat yourself!"

Qiang After my brother said this, everyone knew it in their hearts. It seems that the time of this game is five days.

"Today's arrangement, the dormitory will be arranged in the morning, and the afternoon will be observed. If you understand it, hurry up and queue up to sign in. Those who can't write will be drawn!

"

It is here that the education level of the people in the Federation is at least high school. But the game world is different. Everyone who enters the game has an identity setting. Like his identity in this world, he is an illiterate farm boy.

But whether to follow the character setting is under the player's own control. If the NPC asks, the player can find an excuse to perfunctory himself, but the player's fate will also change according to different choices.

The original owner chose to write here, and he always felt that the cinnabar in the painting was like blood, which was unlucky.

But he just hit a ghost tonight.

Li Chen didn't know which one the original owner had triggered, so he decided to do everything the original owner did.

Seeing Li Chen standing still, Bei Yiming tugged at the hem of his clothes, "Li, Brother Li, shall we also line up?"

Li Chen nodded and stood at the end of the line in a few steps. Standing behind him.

Li Chen thought for a while, then turned his head and whispered to Bei Yiming, "You choose

a painting later." Bei Yiming's eyelashes trembled, and he nodded obediently.

"Oh."

Seeing that he obediently agreed without asking further questions, Li Chen was satisfied.

In fact, he promised Bei Yiming to look at Bei Yiming, but it was just a casual answer, if Bei Yiming did things differently from him. Li Chen won't bother him too much, anyway, he can't die in the game, it's just a matter of being frightened. Bei Yiming's temperament is too soft, maybe he can become a little tougher after being frightened.

Among the ten of them, seven chose to sign and three signed.

Brother Qiang didn't even raise his eyelids, let alone ask questions.

After signing in, they received the bedding, washbasin and other daily necessities, and followed Brother Qiang to the dormitory.

The dormitory is shared by two people. In the team, there are four girls in two groups. Li Chen and Bei Yiming are in a team. The male star Wu Xiao is in a team with a man who looks like a soldier. The guy wearing glasses Zuo Ming is in a team Alternative podcasters formed a team.

The dormitory building is designed as an old residential building. At the end of each floor is a public toilet. There are two full-length mirrors and a half-length mirror in the toilet. All the mirrors are bright and shiny, which is quite different from the old residential buildings.

Li Chen recalled the experience of the original owner's encounter with ghosts, and knew that this mirror was related to the encounter with ghosts, and it was a very important prop.