Chapter 89

Tu Yi's words contained some truth, but they really got to the point. The ten of them are all in the same team. If important information is withheld for the sake of personal performance, it will inevitably leave a bad impression on the audience.

Li Chen glanced at him and smiled, "We did find something, but we don't know if it's useful or not. Haitang, give me the list you transcribed."

Bei Yiming nodded, and obeyed his words. Hand him the list.

Li Chen raised the list and explained by the way, "The logging camp we are in was opened in 1963. This list is the names of those who left or disappeared for unknown reasons between 1963 and March 1971... ..."

Tu Yi's eyes lit up, and he reached out to snatch it.

Li Chen quickly retracted the list, and brushed his hand away with the other hand. The hands of the two met in the air, and Tu Yi only felt a numbness in his wrist, followed by a pain in his arm like an electric shock.

"Ouch!!! What are you doing, I just want to take it over to have a look, aren't you too cruel?" Tu Yi complained while rubbing his arms.

Li Chen said, "I'm sorry, conditioned reflex, my hands are always a little faster than my brain. But don't you mean to communicate, why, want to be a hands-on party?"

Bei Yiming was afraid that they would start a fight, and added, "I, We have brought out all our discoveries. You have found the cemetery, and the names on the tombstones, it's impossible to just read it once, right?"

Tu Yi rubbed his nose and said, "What's the hurry? We've talked about it, it's not our turn. Show it."

Zuo Ming glanced at him, shook his head, and took out a small notebook, "We copied the list, but the tombstone only has the year of death on it, nothing else."

The male star Wu Xiao snorted lightly, "I don't know why! No ghosts came out, what do you guys know? Just start looking! I think you're just messing around, and you still look good."

He looked like a fool. He glanced at everyone, pushed the plate away, stood up and left.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and the few girls who were curious about the list also became less interested.

Li Chen ignored them, took the notebook in Zuo Ming's hand, and quickly compared the list he had transcribed.

...

After lunch, everyone went back to the dormitory to rest for a while. In the afternoon, I followed a lumberjack named Iron Head and got familiar with the workflow of the lumberyard.

Before leaving, Tietou told them mysteriously, "Go back to the dormitory to sleep after dinner, it's a blessing to be able to eat and sleep!" The

players looked at the sinking sunset and the dark scene that was gradually falling, feeling inexplicable in their hearts. tight.

The night is finally coming—after

dinner, Bei Yiming followed Li Chen back to the dormitory, seeing that he really washed up honestly, pulled off the quilt and was going to sleep, he couldn't help asking, "...Brother Li, Are we really going to sleep obediently?"

Li Chen looked up and saw that Bei Yiming's shyness had improved a lot except that his cheeks and ears were a little red and he didn't dare to look at him.

It seems that getting along for a day is still useful. It is because he has too little communication with outsiders that he is so introverted and cautious.

At noon today, he took the initiative to speak in front of the players.

The lad is not bad, but there is still room for improvement.

The most important thing is to be obedient - since they said that sentence at noon, they all ate the same thing today. If he touched something in the afternoon, Pei Ming would touch it too. What he didn't touch, Yiming Bei couldn't even stretch out his hand.

Thinking of this, Li Chen looked at him softly, "Sleep first, what should come will always come. Don't worry, I'm here."

Anyway, the first target is him, and Bei Yiming is safe for the time being. of.

"Oh..."

Bei Yiming's ears turned red all of a sudden, he gave a false reply, and quickly turned his back.

Seeing this scene, the barrage of the live broadcast has exploded!

[My mom, I'm really watching a horror game, not a sweet love drama? ]

[Don't worry, it's me... I'm stunned by this dog food! ]

[Do you want to form a CP? ]

[The one in front is so pretty, Yizhili is just a scumbag, even though he has a boyfriend, he still flirts with his little brother everywhere! Haitang, don't be fooled by him, it's shameful to be a mistress! ]

[The broadcaster is just a word of comfort, how did you extend so many plots? Brain tonic is a disease and must be cured! ]

[Stop arguing, maybe someone's real boyfriend is watching, and the CP party is gone! ]

[It feels like the BOSS has been forgotten by you to a corner...]

...

There is a lot of noise in the bullet screen, but there is silence in Li Chen and Bei Yiming's dormitory. After 9 o'clock, the only electric light in the house went out.

The whole building was eerily quiet.

The sound of regular breathing came from Li Chen's bed opposite, which seemed to be falling asleep. Bei Yiming closed his eyes and forced himself to fall asleep...

After an unknown amount of time, heart-piercing screams suddenly came from the quiet building.

The cry was extremely shrill, and after a few rings, it quickly fell silent—the

quiet dormitory building was suddenly filled with chaotic movements.

Li Chen had already been awakened. He was lying down with his clothes closed, but he just lifted the quilt and got up. He took out half of a candle out of nowhere, struck a match and lit it.

The flickering candlelight dispelled the darkness. Bei Yiming looked at Li Chen and said hesitantly, "Brother Li, that voice just now seemed to be a woman?"

"Go out and have a look." The

two of them opened the door and came out. film. Li Chen lit a candle, all of them were players. No one from the logging camp came out, except for them, the whole building was eerily quiet.

Li Chen asked, "Who called just now, what happened?"

A girl named Luo Wen said in fear, "...the girl is missing!"

Luo Wen and the girl lived in the same dormitory.

Mengmeng hugged her and asked, "When did she disappear?"

"No, I don't know, she was there when she was sleeping. When I woke up when I heard the sound, she was not in the room anymore." The

short-haired sister Yu said, " The scream just now, is it a girl?"

Luo Wen shivered and shook her head, "I can't hear it."

Leng Feng said, "The sound came from the toilet, let's go and check."

Everyone agreed, and the girl timidly followed the men to the toilet at the end of the corridor.

As soon as they entered the door, everyone was taken a step back by the strong smell of blood in the toilet. In the women's toilet, wherever the candlelight went, there were splashes of blood on the walls and floors.

A long-haired woman lying in a pool of blood with a strange posture...

Li Chen handed the candle to Bei Yiming, and together with Leng Feng, turned her over.

"Ah!!!" Three screams cut through the quiet night, and Li Chen felt that his ears were going deaf.

When Gein saw her face, all the women screamed in horror, even the calmest sister Yu was no exception.

The face of this corpse is gone, and a pair of eyes are gone, only two huge black holes are left, faintly facing the crowd.

The skin on her face seemed to be torn off by someone alive, the edges were irregular, and some muscle tissue was still falling on the face. The body was not cold yet, the face was covered with warm blood, and even the hair was stuck together, completely unrecognizable from its original appearance.

"Although the skin is gone, but judging by the clothes and body shape, it should be a girl."

Li Chen didn't feel disgusted, turned the head of the corpse, and carefully rummaged through the bloody wound, "The fatal wound is in the throat, it should be caused by something He bit an artery and died."

Leng Feng glanced at him in surprise, he didn't expect Li Chen to be so courageous, and under such circumstances, he could still make a rational judgment.

Li Chen stood up and walked to the sink.

Everyone took a step back, Wu Xiao said, "You are too disgusting, you are stained with her blood, you will be the next one!"

Li Chen washed his hands and walked leisurely in front of him, "I guess, the next one is you."

Wu Xiao's handsome face turned blue in an instant, "What do you know?!" After

shouting this sentence, he seemed to realize that there was still an audience, so he quickly restrained his expression and asked, "Everyone is in the same team. What did you find? Why didn't you tell everyone?!"

Li Chen glanced at him, raised his hand and shrugged, "I guessed it, why are you so excited? Didn't I tell you everything I knew at noon?"

Wu Xiao frowned, realizing that she had been caught He played tricks, "You did it on purpose, did you hurt me so much? I'm too revengeful."

Li Chen smirked, "That's how I am, people don't offend me, I don't offend others, everyone is mutual. Leng Feng said, "

Are you sure you want to quarrel here? Otherwise, let's go out first, and the two of you will slowly quarrel with

the corpse." As soon as Leng Feng finished speaking, Wu Xiao froze suddenly. Moved a few steps to the side of Leng Feng.

He still muttered, "You can't blame me, Yizhili's words are too irritating..."

Leng Feng glanced at him, implying that he would not give up.

Wu Xiao was suffocated and did not refute - he had already offended Yizhili, and he couldn't even offend Leng Feng. This game is too frightening, he needs to find someone to rely on!

Seeing that the big star was deflated, Tu Yi let out a snort and laughed.

Seeing this, Zuo Ming suddenly appeared to smooth things over, "What should we do now, should we restrain the corpse?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone went out one after another.

"Let's go."

"I'm so sleepy, I have to go back to sleep."

"One died, will there be no more accidents tonight?"

"Mengmeng, can I go to your room and sleep with you?"

"Okay."

...

Zuo Ming: "..."

Li Chen hooked his hands at Bei Yiming, "Let's go, what's the matter tomorrow?" Let's talk."

Anyway, if you die, you just quit the game, so don't overdo it with teammates.

Li Chen was thinking while walking.

What went wrong, why was the girl attacked first. The first one to have an accident was obviously the original owner...

The next day, Leng Feng came over and told everyone, "The body in the toilet is gone."

Zuo Ming raised his glasses and said, "Either the game was refreshed, or it was dealt with by the lumberyard. Right?"

Tu Yi said, "Fortunately, it's gone, otherwise Brother Qiang arranged for us to clean it up, what should we do?"

Luo Wen cried, "I don't dare to go to the bathroom anymore, Mengmeng, sister Yu, let's go together later?"

Mengmeng smiled stiffly, "Isn't there a toilet upstairs, you don't have to go to that one."

Mengmeng's proposal was unanimously approved by the women's trio.

After everyone washed up, they went to the cafeteria to have breakfast as usual. Today was not as easy as yesterday. Brother Qiang divided them into two groups, led by Tietou and Lao Huang, and officially went up the mountain to log.

Even if it was just for show, this group of non-productive players was exhausted enough. When eating dinner, everyone could barely lift their arms.

Tu Yi complained, "This game is too real. Thinking about going through this for three days, I might as well die."

Wu Xiao said, "Then go to bed tonight, we can sleep in peace, thank you."

Seeing this, Zuo Ming patted Bei Yiming's shoulder, "Can I live in your dormitory tonight? The ground floor is fine."

Bei Yiming glanced at Tu Yi and nodded in agreement, "Yes, welcome."

Tu Yi hurriedly stopped him, "Don't mind me, I'm just kidding! Zuo Ming, you are too disrespectful. Abandoning me like this?"

Zuo Ming said coolly, "Didn't you voluntarily seek death?"

Tu Yi said awkwardly, "I thought about it, I am also a strong laborer, in order to save everyone from suffering, I should live."

Wu Xiao rolled her eyes, "It's so great, you should be more straightforward and die instead of everyone. Seriously, this game is really scary. I was in the woods today, and I seemed to see ghosts It 's gone."

Tu Yi exclaimed, "Damn it, is it real or not?"

Wu Xiao leaned over, "Really, I was lying on your back at that time."

"Cut!" After

dinner, night will fall again .

The night at the lumberyard is very quiet, not even the sound of insects and birds. Li Chen waited for Bei Yiming to fall asleep, then left the dormitory and went to the bathroom.

He didn't want to wait any longer.

Li Chen stood in front of the mirror, staring at himself in the mirror.

Time passed little by little, Li Chen blinked his eyes, and the scene in the mirror turned into a bloody purgatory at some point. The evil spirit that appeared in the original owner's memory lay on his back with empty eye sockets, staring at him faintly, as if waiting for something...

Li Chen stood still and looked into the mirror.

One person and one ghost stood in a stalemate for a while, then Li Chen suddenly said, "Wang Yi?...No. Lu Er?...Neither. Shen Shan?"

Hearing this name, the ghost on Li Chen's back suddenly trembled and followed closely. Holding his head, he began to scurry across the wall and ceiling behind him. Li Chen's ears were filled with hoarse ghost roars, the whole scene was weird and terrifying, even a little funny.

He found that the dormitory building was quiet and the needles could be heard, and even the players didn't hear any movement.

Li Chen's eyes were fixed on the mirror, and he said firmly, "Then you are Shen Shan." The

evil ghost screamed, slapped his head, and quickly disappeared into the wall -

as it disappeared, The men's room was quickly restored to its original appearance.

[Fuck, fuck! My pear brother is super amazing! ]

[My dear mother, you are the best in the show! ]

[Ahhh! Damn, brother Li is so invincible, he actually told the ghost to run away! ]

[Big, please accept my knees! ]

[I watched a video and shivered with fright, and now I'm wrapped in a blanket! How did Da Da survive? ! ]

[Similarly, Coton Company is really not kidding, the evil spirits have made it so real, aren't they afraid to scare a few to death? ]

[I don't understand, who will explain? ]

[I didn't dare to watch it just now, I'm looking for an explanation online, urgent! ]

[Nothing, Yizhili guessed its name. For such a simple thing, you are too exaggerated. ]

[Upstairs, guess the name, why does it run? ]

[emmm... Could it be the legend, I call you, do you dare to agree? ]

[Ah ha ha ha 23333! Upstairs, be serious! Laugh and cry! ]

...

Seeing it run away, Li Chen frowned.

In his guess, the evil spirit remembered his name, found the person who killed him, complained and took revenge, and the game should be over.

But it was obviously touched, but escaped...