Chapter 81

However, Yin Xiao was still in vain, and Zhou Manhua and others seemed to evaporate out of thin air, disappearing without a trace.

Cheng Shen, Lu Wenda, and Tao Kui even left their relatives behind, just to follow Zhou Manhua around.

When Yin Xiao reported here, Father Yin's brows were tightly frowned. Cheng Shen and others have worked for the Yin family for more than ten years, and they are all good people with good conduct.

Xiao Zhou has such a great charm that they don't even care about their parents, wives and children?

Father Yin felt that his state of mind was a bit strange. His rationality had already judged that there was something wrong with Xiao Zhou, but emotionally, he was still worried about him.

Yin Xu glanced at him, as if to say, 'Look, I said that Zhou Manhua will confuse people, Dad, wake up!

Father Yin picked up the teacup in embarrassment .

It was still Yin Hao who had a wink, and opened his mouth to relieve the old father at the right time. Yin Hao said, "Ah Xu, what about Zhou Manqing and Wu Hao's subordinates?"

Yin Xu said, "They have stayed with Zhou Manhua for too long, and they are almost his die-hard fans. I can't let them go out of the base."

Yin Hao followed the trend, "Well, I'll find something for them to do. If you can't go out to kill zombies, then let them work hard at the base. You can't keep them for nothing."

Yin Hao As Hao said, he sent Yin Xiao away with winks, and there were only three of them, father and son, left in the huge living room.

Yin Xu rolled his eyes at his brother, he had arranged everything, and he came to pretend to ask himself.

"By the way, brother, where are the corpses of Wuhao and the others?"

"Burn."

Yin Xu jumped up and asked, "Burn, where did it burn?"

Li Chen did not hide the fact that the supernatural person had crystal nuclei in his brain. This secret may already be known by others, but he still has to cover it up if he can. After all, there are always some people who will do dirty things for profit.

Yin Hao whispered, "What are you doing, to pick up the crystal nucleus? Don't worry, I'll have someone dig out the crystal nucleus and send it to the base laboratory. But this secret won't last long, and sooner or later everyone will know it. "

Father Yin said, "We can't control other places, but this land in City C must not let this thing become popular."

Yin Hao nodded, "I mean the same thing, Father, the system of the base must be improved as soon as possible. The crystal nucleus of a supernatural being is round, which can be distinguished from the zombie crystal nucleus..."

...

the two were discussing the matter of the base, Yin Xu was bored, and was about to go back to his room to see Li Chen, when he saw him Appears on the stairs.

"Achen, are you awake?" Yin Xu happily jumped over, reaching out to help him.

Li Chen cooperatively raised his hand to put on his shoulder, hugged him and walked forward. In fact, with Yin Xu's supernatural healing, the gunshot wound on his leg has healed, but the feeling of holding his lover is very good, and Li Chen doesn't want to refuse it.

In front of the Yin family's father and son, Li Chen put his arms around the son (brother) of the Yin family openly. Yin Hao's attention immediately turned to Li Chen, with unfriendly eyes. Not to mention Father Yin, because Zhou Manhua's influence is still there, and now he doesn't like Li Chen anywhere.

But Li Chen insisted on not letting go, relying on Yin Xu's favor. Anyway, the daughter-in-law has already got it, so the father-in-law and brother-in-law can throw it over the wall, right?

Yin Xu didn't notice the little Jiujiu between the three of them, and just kept rubbing against Li Chen.

Ah Chen slept all day and all night, I miss him so much!

Li Chen looked at him like a puppy, and couldn't help but patted his head.

Yin Xu complained, "Achen, I'm not a dog. Touch other places, or kiss me."

"Cough!" Yin Hao coughed quickly, reminding his unreliable brother that they are still there.

Li Chen looked at Yin Hao, "Your complexion is not good, eat more food with yang energy to nourish your body." The

ghost has occupied his body for more than a month, and Yin Hao is not bedridden, so he is in good health .

Something positive?

With a dark face, Yin Hao nodded to show that he understood.

Li Chen sat down and exchanged messages with them. Hearing that Zhou Manhua had run away, Li Chen's expression darkened, "That ghost is very important to Zhou Manhua, and he will definitely seek revenge from us at all costs. Killing him will bring endless disasters."

Yin Hao also agrees with this point, he has seen the deep friendship between that person and ghost.

Yin Xu speculated, "Will he return to City B to seek the protection of Professor Zhou?"

Yin Hao said, "It is possible, but if he really goes to City B, it might be easier for us to deal with him."

Yin Xu asked , "How to say?"

"The power struggle in city B is fierce. The leader Professor Zhou first turned to has lost his power, and his own research has not made any breakthroughs. Professor Zhou himself is in danger, and maybe he will have to go to the hospital." Rely on Zhou Manhua's protection. My father still has several students in City B, all of whom are doing well. I tried to say hello to them. As soon as Zhou Manhua appeared, I secretly sent someone to kill him. The chance of success is very high."

"Okay, just Let's do as you say." Li Chen nodded, then suddenly paused, "You said that the leader that Professor Zhou turned to has lost power, so what about his subordinates?"

Yin Hao glanced at him, "Deadly, let's go. Your captain, he seems to be called Qi Jiaming, he is also dead."

Li Chen looked thoughtful, and did not express anything in particular. Xu's expression was wrong before he realized it.

Although the original owner and his team leader are superiors and subordinates, they have been getting along for a long time, and their relationship is not bad.

Li Chen stood up, "I'll go back and explain the situation to the others first, and bring them to the base. Without Brother Shui's poisonous fog, it's not safe for them to stay there for a long time."

Yin Xu immediately said, "I'll tell you Go."

"No, I'll be back soon. Kang Cheng and Brother Shui are not out of danger yet, so you stay and help them."

"But your body..."

"Don't worry, my body has almost recovered. I It's going back to pick up teammates, not on a mission to kill zombies. Xiao Xu is obedient and waits for me to come back."

——Overbearing.

Knowing that he couldn't convince him, Yin Xu had no choice but to reluctantly agree.

After finishing Yin Xu, Li Chen turned to Yin Hao again, "Brother, please help my team members find a house that is about the same size as the one we rented last time."

Yin Hao thought, who is your big brother? Roll the ball!

But he readily agreed, "Okay, when they come over, I'll treat everyone to dinner."

After all, he killed his teammate, and the grudge with those people has not yet been resolved. Although the culprit is not him, but who made him unlucky, that ghost used his body...

Li Chen understood what he meant, but, "Brother, the matter of seizing the house is too shocking, you pushed it to Zhou Manhua's ability Up is better."

Yin Hao glared at him, "I have a sense of propriety, do you need to tell me?"

Yin Xu grinned, "I don't know good people, I deserve to be the devil!"

"..."

Poor boy!

Whoever wants this kind of brother will take it, he doesn't want it!

——————————————————

Li Chen's return process went smoothly. Although the team members were somewhat resistant to going to the base in City C, they finally agreed based on their trust in Li Chen.

Yin Jie and the others didn't have any objections, the base in City C was their home, and they would go back sooner or later.

After entering the outer city of the base in city C, everyone secretly heightened their vigilance, for fear that someone would suddenly come out to attack them again.

But this time they went well, the supervisor who made things difficult for them was still there, but Yin Hao had greeted him. He didn't dare to put on a straight face this time, and even opened a special passage for everyone.

Everyone entered the base smoothly, and just breathed a sigh of relief when Yin Hao appeared with Yin Xu and others.

The members of the special forces team stared at Yin Hao immediately, wishing to point their guns at him immediately.

Li Chen said, "Don't be nervous, Young Master Yin has returned to normal, and no one will attack us again."

Hearing Li Chen's words, Yin Hao smiled gently, "I'm sorry for the previous incident. I was Being controlled by Zhou Manhua, I couldn't control myself, so I did a lot of wrong things. When I catch him, I will give everyone an explanation. And my brother A Xu, thank you for taking care of me..."

Yin Hao is well aware of the art of language, he is powerful, he lowered his figure to apologize to everyone, and explained the reason. Fearing that they would not believe it, Yin Hao also told about Zhou Manhua fleeing with his cronies, and then pulled Yin Xu out to testify for him, directly putting himself in the position of the victim.

Yin Hao's strategy was very successful, and by the time of dinner at night, the members of the special forces team were no longer hostile to him.

Yin Hao is different from them after all. As a base manager, he has many special channels to collect information. In order to ease the atmosphere, he also revealed some more or less, so that everyone can understand the current situation, various bases, the distribution of zombies, etc.

Li Chen used Yin Hao's mouth to tell the news of their captain Qi Jiaming's death.

Hearing this sudden news, the members of the team were a little dazed. As Jun people, they are used to obeying the instructions of their superiors. But now the captain is dead, and the leaders above the captain are also dead, and they don't know who they should listen to.

...

After dinner, Li Chen took them to visit Kang Cheng and Brother Shui.

Kang Cheng had already woken up, his right hand was burned to charcoal by Wu Hao, and Dr. Zou had to amputate him. Seeing everyone, Kang Cheng was very calm, still indifferent.

But everyone felt uncomfortable, Dong Hao and Cha Wei even cried while hugging him. After the two of them made such a fuss, everyone's sad emotions were tuned out.

Kang Cheng said, "What are you two doing? I'm not dead yet. I'll cry when I die."

Dong Hao glared at him, "Bah bah bah, why don't you die, can't you think of something better?"

Zha Wei sobbed, "Kang Cheng, I will wash your clothes and shoes for you..."

Kang Cheng's eyes lit up, "Okay, I agree."

Brother Shui, who was quite dead next to him, opened his eyes and said, "What about me, I am miserable too, with four holes on my body. Ouch, my poor kidney..."

Cha Wei's sobs stopped, and he turned to look around at his teammates As a result, these bastards avoided his sight one by one.

Zha Wei cried, "Then, then I'll wash it for you too..."

Yin Xu next to him whispered to Li Chen, "Brother Shui is such a thief, that shot obviously missed his kidney."

"Never mind He, they are funny." In

this day and age, you can just break into a clothing store and pick up a pile of clothes, who has time to wash. Every time they finished beating the zombies, they threw away the clothes on their bodies. There was a pile of foul-smelling unknown liquid that no one could wash.

After visiting Kang Cheng and Brother Shui, Li Chen took the team back to the temporary residence arranged by Yin Hao.

Li Chen had a small meeting with them about their future.

Li Chen said, "I don't know what you think, I don't want everyone to be separated."

Dong Hao said, "Me too, I'm with everyone."

Xiao Dao looked at Li Chen, "Captain, shall we follow you?"

Li Chen Said, "I mean, it's safer for everyone to be together. You know my situation, and you may use the base in City C as your base camp in the future. Your relatives in City B, we will go back and take them all. This is the arrangement. Do you agree?"

At the beginning of the end of the world, the relatives of the team members were confirmed, and those who were still alive were taken back to City B by them. In fact, they don't have any special feelings for City B, as long as their teammates and relatives are there, they are home anywhere.

"I agree." "I also agree."

Xiao Dao said, "Captain, I will do as you say."

...

"That's fine, I'll discuss it with Kang Cheng and the others tomorrow. If they agree, the matter will be considered passed."

In a remote village under the jurisdiction of City C, Yin Lan took Zhou Manhua and others to hide here.

Yin Lan said, "Mr. Zhou, when your injury recovers, shall we send you back to City B?"

Zhou Manhua's face was pale, and the madness in his dark pupils was shocking, "No, I want to stay, I want to cut Li Chen alive with my own hands !"

"There are also Yin Hao and Yin Xu, I will not let them go!"