Chapter 49 The White Lotus Scum Girl in the Beastman World 1

Li Chen was eager to verify his guess, stayed in the system space for two days, and then couldn't wait to enter the next world.

Li Chen opened his eyes and frowned involuntarily just as he saw his surroundings clearly.

The tattered tent above the head is made of unknown skin. It looks like the skin of an amphibian, but it can be used for waterproofing. However, these skins were not handled well, and many holes were cracked by the sun. Through the holes, the outer layer of leaves can still be seen.

And what lay under him was a whole piece of khaki-yellow plush animal skin with blue spots. The animal's skin was not soft at all, and it was quite sticky. Thanks to his rough skin and thick flesh, he could barely bear it when lying down.

The most uncomfortable thing is not the above, but the smell in this shack. Surrounded by poorly treated fur, all kinds of strong fishy smells have already driven Li Chen crazy - Li Chen is a person who has lived in a garbage star, and this kind of reaction is not hypocritical, but the body's The sense of smell is really powerful!

Such a 360-degree surrounding scent attack made Li Chen, who had just arrived, feel that his nose was about to die.

Li Chen slowed down for a while, and said to the system, "Receive the memory." The

system: "Yes."

Since the last world, Li Chen, who has awakened his spiritual power, can receive the memory without having to endure pain, and the memory of the original owner will naturally appear in Li Chen's memory. Chen's consciousness is much more relaxed.

After reading the memory, Li Chen heaved a sigh of relief.

This world is a world of orcs, where men and women were first born human. But when the boy is 13 years old, he will have his own beast form, which is commonly known as orc.

Not only that, but when they become adults at the age of 18, the animal form will awaken into a mature body. The mature body is 2-3 times that of the juvenile, and the awakening is diverse, and it is more suitable for daily battles. The teeth and claws become sharper are the basics. Some fur-like orcs will grow scales, some orcs' tails will turn into bone spurs, and some will grow horns...

Because the genes in the orcs of the past are mixed, these changes are uncertain, and the shape of the beast is good or bad. It's all about luck.

On the contrary, girls have no animal shape, they have no fighting power, and their social status is generally low.

Most of the orc society is polygamous, the more powerful the orc, the more women will choose to follow him.

There is no way to do this, because the orcs rely on hunting for their livelihood here, and the weak orcs can't even support themselves, so how can they support their wives and children.

The tribe's care for everyone is very limited, and the tribesmen who don't contribute much can only get enough of their daily share. In order not to be hungry, many women start looking for long-term meal tickets for themselves early on.

The original owner's name was Li, and his father, Shuo, was a very powerful orc. His body was a bit like a mammalian lion, and his whole body was covered with blue scales. The scales on its neck are very sharp when erected, and can often kill opponents unexpectedly.

Shuo is the leader of the dense forest tribe. He has five wives, and Li, the original owner, is his eldest son.

However, Shuo treated him normally, because the original owner was too honest and dull!

The more wives Shuo had, the more children he had. A child like the original owner who was not sweet and obedient had no sense of existence since he was a child. If he wasn't the eldest son, Shuo might have forgotten who he was.

In the winter when the original owner was eleven years old, the weather was abnormally cold and there was heavy snow for four consecutive months, causing many members of the clan to freeze to death and starve to death. To make matters worse, the Horde attacked the Horde at this time.

The original owner's father led the tribe's orcs to fight all night. At dawn, they finally defeated the Horror Beast, and the tribe survived the winter with the Horror Beast's corpse.

But that night Shuo was almost killed by the Horror Beast, and it was his good brother Cong who tried his best to save him.

Cong is not dead, but his legs are lame, which is too deadly for the orcs, and Cong's hunting ability is far worse than before!

Cong has three wives, three daughters and two sons. After Cong was injured, they couldn't get enough to eat. Later, his three wives left him one after another and found other orcs.

Although Shuo was very grateful for Cong's life-saving grace, he couldn't support Cong's family for a long time. Shuo himself had a lot of wives and children, so he was powerless to deal with Cong's plight.

Although he is the patriarch, he cannot blatantly side with the Cong family. So many people can't get enough to eat, and everyone keeps a close eye on the tribe's share, and any carelessness will cause public anger.

Later, Shuo thought of a way. He made his eldest son Li marry Cong's eldest daughter Yue. And tell him that from now on, he must take good care of his fiancée and his family.

Shuo thought very well, Li was very honest, and he would do everything that was told him to do well. Li is more than 12 years old. In half a year, he will have the shape of a beast, so he can hunt small prey and take care of his fiancée's family.

Shuo was too confident in his blood, he always thought that Li's animal form would be very powerful. But Li slapped him heavily on the face, because his animal shape was an amphibian reptile!

A reptile!

From Li Chen's point of view, the original owner was just a monitor lizard, but with thicker skin, more teeth, and sharper claws.

But reptiles are reptiles, after all, he is his son, Shuo can only recognize him by his nose.

Li was also very disappointed in himself, but he did not forget his responsibility. His beast shape cannot catch up with the prey, so he relies on his powerful hidden ability to sneak attack. Some huge arthropods, snakes, and amphibians became his main hunting targets.

Every time he brought prey to Yue, Yue's face was not very good-looking.

Yue never refuses his prey, but she will tell him, "Don't bring anything with you in the future, we don't need it. My dad can hunt some small animals, and I will take my younger brothers and sisters out to collect them.

" Some people think that Yue feels sorry for him, and he will bring a bunch of prey to Yue every two days.

He likes Yue's stubbornness, and the strength hidden in her frail body.

Soon Li will be 17 years old.

After the little orcs turned 17, in order to make them better awakened, the weight of meat allocated to them would be tripled.

Every time Li received the meat, Yue would wait for him on a remote road with his younger brothers and sisters. Yue and her younger brothers and sisters were very thin, and Li couldn't resist the pitiful eyes of a group of children. He thought he could hunt, so he gave two-thirds of the meat to Yue and his family.

But during this period of time, the orcs were really good at eating, and Li's food intake increased sharply, because most of the meat was given to Yue, and he was hungry every day, and he wanted to eat himself several times when he was so hungry. Because of his poor state, his hunting accuracy has also greatly decreased, and he often misses.

Li wanted to talk to Yue several times, and asked his family to persist for a year, waiting for him to pass the awakening period. But he has a clumsy mouth and cheeks, and every time he starts to talk, Yue changes the topic.

The orc started to live by himself at the age of 15. Li didn't have any close friends, and his mother gave birth to a younger sister, so he didn't have the energy to take care of Li's life at all.

Li passed the awakening period hungry like this!

It is conceivable that Li did not awaken successfully.

At this time, Yue turned his face. She cried and begged her father to let him call off the engagement.

Cong had no idea that his sons and daughters ate Li's meat, which caused him to fail in awakening. When Yue mentioned the cancellation of the engagement, he nodded without thinking much.

In Cong's perception, an orc who couldn't support women was not worthy of having them. So when he was injured, he would allow his wives to find new husbands.

This is also the cognition of the entire orc world.

Cong found Shuo and asked him to agree to cancel Li and Yue's engagement.

Shuo was very embarrassed. He wanted to repay his kindness, not revenge! Mrs. Li is so disappointing, even if he is weak in animal form, but if he fails to awaken, his face will be completely humiliated!

So Cong Yi said, he immediately agreed, and changed Yue to another partner, and the new partner was his second son Jie! ——He really couldn't bear to be slapped in the face again, so he directly chose the most powerful son.

Jie's beast shape is also a ferocious beast, and he is one of the strongest among the young generation of the tribe. Although he hasn't awakened yet, he already has signs of awakening.

Cong was so pleasantly surprised that he agreed with one bite! He knew Jie, and with him as her husband, there would be no problem in her life a month later!

With just a few words between the two, Li's wife who had been raising him for five or six years became his younger brother!

After Shuo and Cong renegotiated the marriage contract, Shuo called Lai Li and simply informed him of his decision.

Li just felt as if he had fallen into an ice cellar, he was so dull that he had nothing to say, he only blamed himself for being too weak!

Unlike Li's sadness, Yue is very happy, she just feels that the dark clouds have faded, and her future life will be full of sunshine!

She didn't like Li at the beginning, Li couldn't even speak clearly, and he often stood in front of her like a log, far worse than other sweet-mouthed orcs!

When Li got the shape of a beast, she was even more disappointed. Shuo is such a powerful orc, why is his son Li a reptile? Ugly and disgusting!

Most of the prey Li brought were arthropods and snakes that she hated. Yue didn't want to take them, but she would starve if she didn't take them, so she had to reluctantly accept them.

Yue hated Li more and more, but she didn't dare to offend the patriarch by canceling the engagement for no reason. Yue took away Li's meat on purpose, not only could he feed his younger brothers and sisters, but it could also destroy Li's awakening!

With a beast like Li, even if she awakens successfully, she won't be very strong. She has to plan for herself!

It turned out she succeeded!

Thinking of the mighty Jie, Yue covered her mouth and smiled shyly.

She didn't waste such a toss!

However, there are still hidden dangers in doing so. If Li reveals her secret, there is no guarantee that Shuo will not change his mind! Moreover, Li has two powerful brothers from the same mother, and if they find out, they might take revenge on her!

Yue thought for a while, and took the initiative to find Li, "I'm here to apologize to you today, I'm sorry, Li. The marriage contract is decided by my father. I can't disobey his words, please forgive me. ?"

Li Momo nodded, he couldn't blame Yue, nor could he blame Yue's father. Cong changed his mind because he failed to awaken, he can understand.

Yue smiled sadly, "Thank you, Li, you are always so kind."

Yue, who was easily forgiven, sent Li a good person card.

She continued, "Li, I heard that in the depths of the dense forest, there is a kind of red fruit that can help orcs who have failed to awaken to awaken again. I think that if you are such a powerful orc, if you find the red fruit, you will be able to awaken successfully..."

Li was moved by Yue's words, and he went to the deep forest alone.

What Yue didn't expect was that Li was seriously injured and escaped back!

Yue simply didn't do anything, and added deadly poisonous weeds to the medicine given to Li by the big witch, and Li finally died!

Since the poisonous weed under the moon is a poison that damages internal organs, Li Ben would vomit blood when he was injured. No one suspected that he was poisoned. Everyone thought that Li died of pain due to his serious injuries.