Chapter 47

"Boss, it's not good! Someone has broken into the base!" Sang Bo hurried into the big house, ignoring the rain all over her face, and yelled as soon as she saw Tian Xing's figure.

Tian Xing was rummaging for something, and he didn't turn his head when he heard the words, "Didn't you find out the hidden piles in advance?! We only said after they were all punched in?!"

Sang Bo said quickly, "I can't get in touch with them all, it seems It has already been solved by those people!"

Tian Xing was still looking around, and Sangbo was in a hurry, "Boss, I don't have time, you should go out and have a look! Those people are very powerful, many of us died! "

Tian Xing wiped the cold sweat off his brow, "Let the brothers bear it first, I'll be right there!"

"...Yes."

Sangbo answered with a frown, and had no choice but to go out to find his subordinates first.

While the two were talking, the gunshots outside became more and more frequent, and the originally quiet rainforest had become a battlefield. The fierce exchange of fire frightened Tian Shun and Wang Dani, and they hurried over to look for their son, just passing by Sangbo who was running out.

Tian Shun kept trembling, and said in fear, "Xing'er, what's the matter, there are sounds of wooden warehouses everywhere, is there a fight outside?"

Tian Xing glanced at the two impatiently, and scolded, "You just Don't make any trouble, I'm very busy! Go back to your room and hide! It will be fine outside soon!"

"Oh, oh." Tian Shun stammered and agreed, but he didn't dare to go out, timidly huddling with Wang Dani Together. The sound of a gunshot outside made them tremble, terrified.

Now that the fight is so fierce outside, how dare they go out!

——'Tian Xing! Tian Xing, you have hurt me so badly! Tian Xing! ! ! '

The deep and hoarse ghost roar suddenly sounded, Tian Xing's heart skipped a beat when he heard the familiar voice, and his face immediately turned pale.

When the bottle disappeared inexplicably, he felt that something was wrong, but now his premonition has come true!

Tian Xing couldn't care about anything else, so he ran out! His mind was in a mess, echoing the wizard's warning.

Once the seal is lifted, the ghost will bite back at its master!

It's over—

the seal is broken! Ding Cheng came to seek revenge on him!

"Xing'er, where are you going..." Tian Shun said timidly, he wanted to hold Tian Xing, but before he stretched out his hand, Tian Xing was swept out of the door like a gust of wind.

Tian Xingsan jumped down the steps in two steps, and when he looked up, he realized that it was too late!

The situation between the sky and the earth has changed, and the strong Yin Qi seems to have turned the rainforest into a cold polar region.

'Tian Xing! Tian Xing! Tian Xing! ...'

Tian Xing was surrounded by dense ghosts, they were shouting his name, and their dark eyes were full of desire for revenge!

"You guys, don't come here!!!"

Tian Xing screamed loudly, turned his head and looked around, only to realize that there was no way to retreat.

The ghost of the 4-5-year-old boy on his left is the child he kidnapped. The boy was crying and fussing, which made him angry, and he beat him in a fit of anger. He didn't know where the kick was broken, and the boy died the next day. He was too lazy to bury the body, so he was thrown directly under the cliff.

The female ghost next to the boy was killed by him and his men...

There was also the ghost of the old woman who kept getting in the way when they went to the village to rob people and come back to plant poppies. Just when they needed to make an example to others, he knocked her down. Now there is a bloody hole on her head.

As for the male ghost bleeding from seven orifices, it was Jue Xintai who secretly poisoned him to death.

And the one in the lead is none other than Li Gui Ding Cheng! ! !

Tian Xing fell to his knees with a 'plop' and kowtowed desperately to beg for mercy, "Please forgive me! I was wrong, and I will never dare again! Please forgive me! I will burn paper money for you when I go back. Burning Yuanbao, you can do whatever you want..."

Ding Cheng said bitterly, 'We only want your life! As soon as Ding Cheng finished

speaking, the boy quickly jumped on Tian Xing and bit off a piece of meat!

"Ah!!!"

Tian Xing screamed, clutching his wound and fell to the ground.

The boy with blood on his mouth showed an innocent smile and slowly disappeared in place.

Originally, ghosts could not touch the flesh of living people, but Tian Xing was full of evil, and even used secret techniques to create ghosts. After the seal was released, Tian Xing was like meat on the chopping board to ghosts.

Tian Xing's miserable cry attracted Tian Shun and Wang Dani, but after one glance, they fell to the ground limply, without even the courage to climb over.

——Gain's fierce ghosts swarmed up, tearing Tian Xing's flesh and blood alive!

In the eyes of the living, Tian Xing was pulled by an unknown force, and the skin and flesh of his whole body were separated from the flesh one by one, and the celestial maiden was scattered like flowers, causing the rain in this area to turn red !

Standing behind Li Nian took one last look at Li Chen, "I'm going. '

Li Nian's obsession was very deep, and Li Chen did not persuade her not to take revenge. What's more, Li Nian didn't look at him, she was trying to find the father who didn't protect his daughter well through him.

Li Chen didn't respond, Li Nian smiled sadly, turned around and joined the feast of the ghosts, she bit off a mouthful of flesh and blood, and disappeared in place... When

Team Wu and the others came after the battle, Tian Xing was left with nothing but There was a bloody bone frame, but he was not dead, he was still panting and whining with difficulty.

The scene in front of them stunned everyone in the anti-drug brigade, this is simply hell on earth!

Tian Shun and Wang Dani were terrified for a long time. Seeing Dui Wu and his party, they rushed to Dui Wu's feet, pulled their clothes, and begged, "Help! There is a ghost here, there is a ghost here! It's a ghost!" My son has become like this! Please, save him!"

"Please save my son, he is not dead yet!" The

heavy rain was still falling, and the team members stood frozen in the rain, letting the rain wash over their bodies . Rao has experienced many brutal battles, and they have never seen such a scene. Especially the person who doesn't have a piece of good flesh all over his body, he is still alive!

The strong smell of blood wafted in the air, and some team members couldn't help retching. This sound seemed to turn on some switch, and the team members vomited one after another!

Mao Yun asked Team Wu in a low voice, "What should we do now?"

Team Wu smiled wryly, "We can't control this!" The

ghosts disappeared one by one, and Ding Cheng, who hadn't made a move, slowly drifted to Tian Xing's side, coldly Said, 'How does it feel to be Ling Chi? It hurts, right? I was in so much pain back then! I trusted you so much to be your younger brother, but you killed me alive! And my daughter, she is only seven years old, you abuse-kill her right in front of my eyes! Tian

Xing was in so much pain that he didn't want to live, but he wasn't afraid now, he yelled, hoping that Ding Cheng would kill him quickly!

'I wanted you to suffer a little more, but unfortunately I don't have much time, so I'm taking advantage of you! Ding Cheng 's

blood-red eyes had turned black, without the whites of the eyes, and the entire pupils occupied the eye sockets. His eyes were weeping all the time, and red blood tears slid across his cheeks, falling drop by drop, but dissipating in the air.

It looked at Tian Xing with great interest and screamed for a while, and when he was dying, it shot him neatly and slapped him to death!

Tian Xing was relieved.

It's a pity that he was too happy too early. When his soul burst out of his body, Ding Cheng grabbed it and tore it to pieces!

After doing all this, Ding Cheng also slowly disappeared in place -

Li Chen didn't know anything about it, he covered the anti-drug brigade, sent Li Nian off and left. Although Xue Chen sent him a message to report that he was safe, he still had to see it with his own eyes to be at ease.

Although Team Wu and the others acted quickly, someone still sent news to Yezhai, and some of the gangsters all escaped. Fortunately, most of the main culprits were in the base.

But because of Li Chen's help, although Zhong Mucang was seriously injured among the anti-drug team members, no one died.

Team Wu ordered Tian Xing and the dead drug dealer to be cremated, and quickly arranged for the evacuation.

This is always within the territory of Myanmar, and the wooden warehouse battle has just happened, so staying longer will increase the danger.

They joined the people that Vice Captain Tao took to the wild village halfway. The poppy fields over there had been destroyed by them. As for the drugs, they had to be sealed and taken back for punishment.

Dagang's injury was relatively minor, and he was able to run and move soon because of the amulet that blocked part of the impact. Li Xiuwen may have hurt his lungs and kept coughing non-stop. Xue Chen was even worse, he couldn't move his right shoulder at all, and he started to have intermittent fever that night.

Li Chen put a talisman on himself that could touch living people, but he could only touch his forehead, moisten his lips with water, nothing else.

That is to say, Xue Chen has a special constitution. If someone else is sick and absorbs so much Yin Qi, his body will be cold right now.

Fortunately, after returning to the territory, the medical team contacted by Team Wu was already on standby. Because of the special situation, they dispatched two helicopters to take all the wounded away in turn.

a month later.

Xue Chen stepped into the house with some apprehension.

He came back by plane by himself, Da Gang and Li Xiuwen were driving, and they were still on their way back.

The yard was quiet and there was no one there. Xue Chen couldn't help shouting, "Grandpa, Grandma! I'm back!"

"Xiaochen

is back!" Grandpa Xue and Grandma Xue came out excitedly when they heard the movement.

Grandma Xue took his small bag and said with concern, "Xiaochen, you are back! Are you exhausted? Go into the room and lie down for a while?"

Grandpa Xue said, "Don't you ask Xiaochen if he is hungry ? Can you sleep on your stomach?"

"Yes, yes, Xiao Chen, have you eaten yet? There are a lot of dishes at home, I'll cook right away."

After experiencing life and death, hearing the care and greetings from grandparents, Xue Chen's heart was extremely warm. He rubbed his belly, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon, and he was really hungry.

"Grandma, I'm hungry."

"Hey! I'll make it for you right away!" Grandma Xue responded happily, gave Xue Chen's bag to Grandpa Xue, and went to the kitchen.

While talking, Aunt Zeng also came out with Yu Fangfang. Hearing what Grandma Xue said, she followed her to the kitchen to help.