Chapter 79

In the evening, Li Chen and Brother Shui arranged the defense work near the small building, and went back to the room to put Yin Xu to sleep. By the time he went downstairs, everyone was already gathering in the hall downstairs.

Today's change came too suddenly, they were attacked, almost died, and familiar comrades died

one after another... Everyone was suffocating with anger.

Even Yin Jie and Yin Feng's subordinates were quite critical of the Yin family, let alone the members of the special forces team.

Li Chen convened everyone this time to give them a reasonable explanation, so that no one would hold grudges against the Yin family, or even Yin Xu.

In the afternoon, Li Chen secretly checked with the mental wire. Losing Zhou Manhua's mental reinforcement for a long time, almost all the brand marks of the team members have disappeared.

Now is the right time to expose Zhou Manhua.

The matter of seizing the house was too unimaginable, so Li Chen didn't mention it. The explanation he gave was still the same as what he said to Yin Feng in the afternoon, and it was all due to Zhou Manhua's supernatural power.

After listening to Li Chen's speech, the members of the Yin family were full of doubts, apparently not believing it very much.

But they changed their minds, in this situation, Li Chen didn't need to speak for Yin Hao anymore. Yin Hao wants to kill him, this is a fact that everyone can see.

Moreover, Yin Hao doesn't even care about Yin Xu's safety, isn't he just losing his mind?

The people from the Yin family looked at each other, "Do you really have such abilities?"

"Captain Li, it's not that we don't believe you. According to what you say, Zhou Manhua's abilities are too heaven-defying."

"Yes, then don't we Want to become his puppet too?"

Li Chen shook his head, "His abilities are limited, and you need to strengthen your trust in him step by step. After a long time, you will become his puppet."

Hearing this, Kang Cheng was thoughtful, "No wonder I always feel that Everyone is very surprised. When we set out missions, we always put the mission as the first priority, but we compromised not long after meeting him. Not only did we help him save people everywhere, but we all agreed to return to Fuhai City..."

Zha Wei I slapped my head and suddenly realized, "Didn't I complain that Zhou Manhua had the Virgin Mary disease at the beginning? I don't know when it started, but I changed my view of him and thought he was very kind. When Team Li said this, I seemed to have been brainwashed." "

I feel that way too!"

Brother Shui looked at Li Chen suspiciously, "Captain, you didn't mean to let us separate from him on purpose, did you?"

Li Chen denied, "No, what happened in Fusheng Town was an accident. I've had this idea intermittently before, but Zhou Manhua hangs around me from time to time, so it's hard not to be influenced by him."

The people of the Yin family were skeptical at first, but now that the members of the special forces team testified, they naturally believed more than half of it. Even if he still had doubts, he kept his doubts in his heart.

Unlike them, Li Chen's team members had gotten along with Zhou Manhua before. It has been a long time now, and there is no spiritual brand to affect their judgment, let's think back to the beginning. Only then did I realize that everyone's words and deeds during that time were indeed weird, so their acceptance was much higher than that of the Yin family.

Dong Hao said, "Captain, what are you going to do? I don't care about the mission, Mao Mao and Taozi can't die in vain!"

Brother Shui said, "That's right."

Li Chen looked around and saw the members of the special forces team They all agreed with each other, and they breathed a sigh of relief. He is afraid that everyone will take care of the task and want to help him.

Li Chen said, "I already have a plan for the future. Kang Cheng and Brother Shui will follow me. What should the others do?"

Dong Hao pursed his lips when he heard that, and looked pitifully at the backs of the three leaving, Knowing that the captain refused to let them participate.

Cha Wei poked him, "Do you want to eavesdrop?"

Dong Hao glanced at him, "I won't go, you can go if you want, I'll light the wax for you."

Cha Wei: "..."

The second It was just getting dark when Li Chen took Yin Xu, Brother Shui, and Kang Cheng secretly out of the parking lot in the outer city where they were hiding in the base, and went to the inner city gate.

There are no street lights in the last days, and the surroundings are pitch black.

With Li Chen's mental power cheating, they arrived at the gate of the inner city ahead of time and waited. Five minutes later, the tall inner city gate opened a small crack, revealing Yin Feng's head from inside.

Li Chen made a forward gesture, and pressed Brother Shui's shoulder again.

Brother Shui nodded and went in first.

With the poisonous mist released by Brother Shui, the guards near the city gate soon fell asleep.

After safely entering the inner city, Li Chen immediately took a few people to the Yin's house.

The Yin family was quiet, except for the guards on duty, most of the people had rested.

Li Chen confirmed everyone's location with his mental strength, and continued to let Brother Shui's poisonous mist hypnotize them, not even letting go of the hidden piles hidden in the hiding place.

As for the three high-level supernatural beings, Wu Hao, Lao Ying, and Yin Lan, he didn't dare to disturb them.

The five people entered the villa quietly, Li Chen pointed to two of the doors, Yin Feng and Brother Shui immediately grabbed their guns knowingly, and found a place to ambush.

Li Chen continued to walk upstairs with Yin Xu and Kang Cheng. He had just set foot on the second floor when three sharp ice picks shot at him from the corner!

Li Chen was shocked, he didn't notice when Yin Hao left the room!

The sharp ice pick is in front of him, and Yin Xu is behind him. Li Chen had no choice but to defuse the attack of the ice pick with three bolts of lightning.

In this way, the movement of the collision of abilities immediately alarmed Wu Hao and others.

"Kang Cheng, Wuhao is on the third floor!"

Li Chen shouted, ignoring Kang Cheng. Holding Yin Xu's hand, he stepped onto the corridor on the second floor and pushed Yin Xu into the nearest room.

When he was doing this, Yin Hao never stopped attacking, and Li Chen used the lightning grid to defuse them all.

Seeing this, Yin Hao chuckled lightly, a silver light flashed in his pitch-black eyes, and the next moment, a tornado made of ice blades swept towards Li Chen!

Not to be outdone, Li Chen raised his hand and used his strongest lightning attack.

The thick purple thunder and lightning crackled, like a swimming dragon, crashing directly towards the ice blade tornado!

Both of them had strong abilities. After the loud noise, the corridor on the second floor was broken in half.

But Yin Hao's ice blade shattered into pieces and powder, while Li Chen's lightning was still as thick as two fingers. It turned a corner in the air, and slashed towards Yin Hao with lightning speed——

Yin Hao's face changed when he saw this, he turned around and ran away, but it was too late.

The moment Zhou Manhua opened the door to meet him, the lightning struck Yin Hao's body.

"Qinghua!"

Zhou Manhua screamed from inside the door, just in time to witness this scene.

Yin Hao stiffened for a moment, and slowly fell on Zhou Manhua. Zhou Manhua turned to look at Li Chen, secretly hating her. What the soul is most afraid of is the sky thunder, Qionghua entered Yin Hao's body not long ago. I'm afraid he was seriously injured just now!

Li Chen noticed with sharp eyes that just now, when Yin Hao was struck by lightning, a double image appeared in his soul!

Yin Hao is still saved!

Li Chen was about to approach, but felt that there was danger approaching, and immediately rolled sideways to avoid the hot flames that suddenly shot out from behind.

But the flame seemed to have eyes, turned a corner in front of it, and chased after Li Chen again!

It is Wuhao's flame ability.

Li Chen was shocked, Wu Hao survived, what about Kang Cheng?

Li Chen had time to think about this, because the next moment, Wu Hao appeared at the corner of the stairs with a gun in his hand. He released thunder and lightning against Wu Hao's flames, turned around and ran towards Zhou Manhua and the others.

Seeing this, Wu Hao gave up shooting. He pulled the trigger with his finger, and after several consecutive gunshots, two small blood flowers shot out from Li Chen's leg.

Li Chen staggered for a moment, and immediately turned sideways to dodge, only to find a familiar body standing in front of him!

"No!!!"

When thousands of troops were fired, a miracle happened. The bullet hovered in front of Yin Xu's eyes, and then fell to the ground—

Wu Hao reacted quickly, and immediately realized what was happening, and turned his gun to point at Yin Xu. On the stairs was a series of strafing shots. When he shot upstairs, there was another shot downstairs, right at his position.

Wu Hao felt bad, but it was too late, a bullet pierced his forehead.

Wu Hao fell down straight, and died in an instant.

Besides Li Chen, Yin Xu rushed out to block him, he only had time to say no. It was discovered that Qionghua's mental thread had invaded his brain while he was not paying attention!

Fortunately, Li Chen's mental strength has improved, and he is just able to fight against him. The spirits of the two are entangled with each other, and neither can do anything to the other.

Seeing that Wu Hao was dead, Yin Xu relaxed his tense nerves and immediately collapsed to the ground. He turned around, only to find that Li Chen's appearance was very strange!

"Achen, what's wrong with you? Where are you injured?!" Yin Xu said anxiously.

Li Chen's face was ferocious and painful, as if he was struggling against someone. Yin Xu had no other choice but to hold his hand and give him healing powers, hoping to help him.

He didn't realize that Yin Hao's expression at this moment was exactly the same as Li Chen's!

Yin Xu didn't pay attention, but Zhou Manhua knew it well. In order to help his lover, he quietly stood up and walked behind Yin Xu.

Yin Xu was ignorant, and Zhou Manhua slowly raised the knife in his hand—

but the next moment, Yin Xu suddenly supported his body with his hands while sitting on the ground, and kicked him neatly, knocking him down on the ground. land!

After all, it was only a mortal body, Zhou Manhua fell heavily to the ground, tears fell from the pain, and the knife in his hand flew out.

Yin Xu picked up his knife and walked towards Zhou Manhua.

Zhou Manhua shook his head, looked into his eyes with tears in his eyes, and said very pitifully, "I didn't want to kill you. You came to my house suddenly. I'm afraid..."

Yin Xu said, "This is your house? Do you want to show a b-face?" ?"

Seeing that Yin Xu was unmoved, Zhou Manhua panicked, and the pity in his eyes added a little more, "No, no, it's not my family, I'm just their guest..."

Before he finished speaking, he found a knife stuck in his chest, it was his own!

"You..." Zhou Manhua looked shocked, wondering why his natural ability didn't work.

Why can Yin Xu resist his temptation? At the moment of life and death, he did not dare to hold back at all, and had already used all his abilities.

He kept looking into his eyes, and at a time like this, a mortal like Yin Xu would definitely let him go—

why?

Yin Xu wouldn't tell him that he was carrying the Pure Heart Amulet!

He pulled out the knife from Zhou Manhua's body without mercy, intending to slash his face with a big fork!

Zhou Manhua struggled to grab the knife, but Yin Xu didn't allow him to resist, so he just drew a deep slash on his face.

From forehead to nasal bone to cheek, Zhou Manhua's beautiful face was divided into two parts.

"You...you ugly person!" Zhou Manhua covered his face with difficulty, and looked at Yin Xu viciously.

Yin Xu was unmoved, and was about to make another stab, but felt as if someone had stabbed him in the chest, and it hurt so badly!

"Hahaha!" Zhou Manhua laughed, his white teeth soaked in blood, it was indescribably weird, "I'm going to die, and you don't even want to live!"

Yin Xu clutched his chest, showing a distorted face Laughing, he asked back, "Who said you were going to die?"

Yin Xu originally wanted to kill him, but when he did it, he remembered Li Chen's repeated orders not to touch Zhou Manhua. Afraid that he would be angry, Yin Xu hesitated for a moment, and changed the direction of the hand holding the knife, but did not stab Zhou Manhua's heart.

The moment the severe pain came, Yin Xu understood instantly - Ah Chen must have known that this would happen, so they were not allowed to kill Zhou Manhua!

Zhou Manhua had already fainted, Yin Xu stood up with the support of the wall, moved to Yin Hao's side, and pasted the talisman paper Li Chen gave him on his elder brother's distorted handsome face.

"No, no..." Yin Hao backed away as hard as he could, but was stuck mercilessly.

Just as the talisman paper was attached, Yin Hao's whole body convulsed, his hands and feet twisted into strange shapes, and then suddenly stopped moving.

Yin Xu didn't see it, a cloud of black smoke came out of Yin Hao's body, and was smashed into ashes by the sudden appearance of purple lightning——