Chapter 98

The phone rang twice, and the person on the other end hung up. A minute later, Bei Yiyi called him back.

"Hey, Daddy, why did you suddenly think of calling me? Is there something wrong?" Bei Yiyi spoke in a very low voice, as if she was hiding in a corner and calling secretly.

Li Chen was taken aback, "Is it inconvenient for you to speak now?"

"It's okay to keep your voice down, tell me."

Bei Yiyi didn't seem to know that he asked Bei Yiming to meet, so Li Chen had no choice but to confess, "I made an appointment with Yiming We met, but he never came, and he didn't answer the phone, do you know where he is now?"

"Ah? Daddy, you asked him to meet? No wonder he always wanted to sneak out!" Bei Yiyi sympathized with her brother, After finally getting out of the game, I met my sweetheart, but in the end I got messed up.

Just now Yi Ming secretly winked at her to ask her to help, but her father almost interrogated her together. "Daddy, don't wait any longer. Yiming is now being interrogated by my father, mother, and brother. Grandpa, uncle, uncle, and uncle will come over later. I don't think he has time to see you today." "

Why——

, Because of Jiang Yiwen?" Li Chen quickly realized.

Bei Yiyi is actually very irritable. No one knows about her and Jiang Yiwen except Yiming.

She struggled to live her own life and overcome the hurt caused by that terrible memory. She did it too, she never deliberately avoided this person, because she shouldn't be the one who should be ashamed.

She came out, but Jiang Yiwen couldn't.

He's already paranoid.

He refused to let their siblings go, kept pestering them, and now pushed Yi Ming to the forefront!

"Yes, they thought that Yiming and Jiang Yiwen were dating without telling the family. Daddy, let me tell you the truth, our Bei family and the Jiang family are family friends, and we have many cooperation projects with each other's companies. Jiang Yiwen behaved so well in the live broadcast High-profile, my dad and the others just want to clarify the cause and effect, so as not to ruin the friendship between the two families because of the child's affairs."

Hearing this answer, Li Chen's heart skipped a beat, and he asked, "What happens after asking? Advise them to be together , and then get married?"

"How is it possible! Daddy, in what era, no one would do such a meaningless thing. A marriage letter is not as powerful as a contract. And our parents are very enlightened and will never force the family The child does something he doesn't want ." Li Chen

heaved a sigh of relief, "That's good."

"By the way, why are you looking for Yi Ming? If you need help, you can also ask me."

Li Chen felt a little hot on his cheeks, "Ah , Yes, I really have a small favor I want to ask you to do. Miss Bei, I still have about ten minutes to arrive at your door, can you say hello to the gatekeeper and let me in?"

"What, my house?" Bei Yiyi was a little confused, "Grandma, you already know the cause and effect. It's really not a good time to visit my house now, and I can't entertain you today—"

Li Chen interrupted her, and suddenly changed the subject, "Miss Bei, Yiyi Does Ming like me very much?"

"Ah?... How do you know? You guessed that Yi Ming confessed to you?"

Li Chen smiled, "He's not shy at all, right? He only blushes in front of me , still stuttering, he is very obvious, I can see it."

Bei Yiyi blinked her eyes, why did Li Da suddenly tell her this?

Thinking about their previous conversation, she suddenly had a bold guess.

"Big brother, do you mean—"

Li Chen coughed and admitted, "About that, I didn't think so soon. Jiang Yiwen deliberately led the public opinion to persecute Yi Ming, we can't let him lead the way."

Bei Yiyi frowned, not very agreeing with his approach, "Big Daddy, it's true that Yi Ming likes you, but I don't want you to help him in this way. He's too infatuated with you. If you don't have feelings for him, don't give him false hopes, he will fall into it! Li Chen shook his head and sighed with a smile, "

Miss Bei, do you still remember that I asked you how Yi Ming's drinking capacity was before. Because I always had someone in my heart, and I couldn't find him. I only know that he is shy." Sometimes the tips of his ears turn red, and he likes to eat mango desserts. The most special thing is that his alcohol capacity is very poor, he pours one glass..."

In fact, the most important thing is an idiot, and when he sees him, he will jump like moths to a flame.

"You denied it at the time, and you don't know how disappointed I am. But my eyes recognized the wrong person, but my heart didn't. Miss Bei, I think Yi Ming is the person I've been looking for, do you think so?"

Bei Yiyi was taken aback for a moment, Li Chen did ask her about Bei Yiming's drinking capacity, but she brushed it off.

I thought it was a trivial matter, but because of her words, did the two lovers almost miss each other?

Bei Yiming's situation is too special, so for his safety, his family members never tell outsiders that he is a one-drinker.

In addition, she suffered a lot from Jiang Yiwen because of her drunkenness, so the two of them paid special attention to this aspect afterwards, and always carried anti-alcohol medicine with them, and would take one before getting drunk.

"Yes. But you, weren't you in a relationship with Ye Chuyi at the time?"

"My relationship with him is not what you think. There are some secrets behind it. It is not convenient for me to tell you now, and I will find a way to clarify later. I I know it's hard for you to believe me, but my feelings for Yi Ming are definitely more serious than you think, I've been looking for him for a long time!"

Bei Yiyi smiled, "I think, I can trust you."

No wonder she always felt that the two of them were weird, she had seen Li Chen avoid Ye Chuyi's touch several times with excuses. He did it very secretly, Ye Chu didn't notice that she didn't know clearly, but she, an outsider, could see clearly.

Moreover, Ye Chuyi is the only person Li Chen has dated with. If he is an amorous person, based on his appearance, his ex can form an alliance to strengthen the platoon.

"Miss Bei, after talking so much, can someone open the door for me now?"

"Ah? Oh, you're already here! I'll come out to pick you up right away!"

Knowing Li Chen's thoughts, Bei Yiyi was excited and greatly Do you want to call her sister in the future?

As a die-hard fan, this is really exciting!

In other words, Da Da's actions are really unexpected!

Before the relationship even started, I met my parents first. Are you not afraid of Yi Ming's denial? The elders of the Bei family let him be kicked out?

But Yi Ming's virtue is only going crazy with joy, right? Deny, does not exist!

Bei's

"Dad, how many times do I have to say that Jiang Yiwen and I are not in love, not in the past, and never will be in the future!"

Bei's mother shook her head, "Don't think we don't understand you young people. There are some people now, and we don't want to be in love." I've hugged and slept with, but I don't admit the relationship, I just say... what a partner!"

Bei Yiming protested, "Mom, you're talking about big brother! I'm not as bad as him!"

"Xiao Ming!" Brother Bei She glanced at him and signaled him to shut up.

Bei Yiming gave him a sideways look, and he didn't mention it first, if you have the ability, why don't you reason with your mother? What kind of skill is bullying your younger brother?

And don't think I didn't hear it, and call me Xiaoming again!

Bei's mother glanced at the elder son, "Why, you dare to do it, but you are not allowed to be told?"

"Mom—"

"Okay, we are talking about Yi Ming and Yiwen now, and we will talk about the boss later. " Jiang is still old and spicy, seeing that the topic has changed again, Dad Bei opened his mouth and forcibly changed the topic back.

The eldest brother of the Bei family breathed a sigh of relief, and decided to take it seriously as a decoration today.

"Yi Ming, you see that Yiwen is very serious about you now, and he even expressed his opinion to the whole league in the live broadcast. What do you think, do you want to continue to develop? Yiwen is a child we grew up watching and growing up , is excellent in every aspect, he is handsome and doesn't bother, if you really want to be with him, Dad raises his hands and agrees."

When it came to not being bothered, Bei's father gave Big Brother Bei a nonchalant look. Brat, don't think that I really wanted to save you just now!

Brother Bei is tired, he just wants to be a quiet display, please let me go!

Bei Yiming was about to go crazy, "Dad, there's really no way Jiang Yiwen and I can do it. I don't like him at all.

" Ah, bah, bah, bah! I mean, a strong girl is afraid of pestering her husband. Although you are a man, you can't stand up to someone who is good at Yiwen. If you can't bear to forgive him someday, how can your parents lie to you?"

" ..."

Mom, you also know that twisted melons are not sweet! As your saying goes, double standards are too serious, which one to say depends entirely on which side you like!

Bei's father frowned, and seeing his son's determined expression, he began to feel that something was wrong, "You really haven't dated? Are you angry with him?"

"No, no, no!"

Bei's mother said, "I don't know you yet. Not a word of truth."

"!!!"

I don't believe you guys have been asking this for so long! I'm very busy!

Besides, why didn't I say a word of the truth?

Isn't it just that I didn't do my homework, lied and got my schoolbag snatched away by a dog!

Isn't it just going out with Bei Yiyi and pretending to be an intern?

Didn't I just not listen to your words, and secretly chose my favorite major!

...

that was all in the past!

Bei's father raised his hand to stop Bei's mother, "Yi Ming, if things are really as you said, Jiang Yiwen's actions are too much. It's okay if he didn't do it unintentionally, but if he did it intentionally, he will use public opinion to force you to follow him Together. What is going on between you two? Is he pestering you unilaterally? If he has ill intentions for you, our Bei family is not a vegetarian!"

Bei Yiming was silent for two seconds, and said seriously, "Dad, I can only tell you that Jiang Yiwen may want to pursue me. I don't know if he did it on purpose. But I really don't like him. I have someone I like."

About Bei Yiyi, he promised her Absolutely will not speak out.

With their family's defensive personality, once this matter is revealed, it will definitely not be so easily dismissed.

The Bei family and the Jiang family are in a cooperative relationship, and it can be said that they restrict each other. The Bei family is powerful in business, but the Jiang family has greater influence in the political world than them. If the two are hostile, it is hard to say who will win.

The thing had already happened, Bei Yiyi didn't want to mention it again, and he didn't want to open her wound.

As a girl, Bei Yiyi would hurt more if she said some things.

If Bei Yiyi can't be involved, then he can only reveal his little secret to make his parents believe him. After all, apart from being a bit paranoid and perverted, Jiang Yiwen still looks like a human on the surface. What did he say about misunderstanding, forgiveness and other misleading words, no wonder parents believe they have a story.

Bei Yiming's words were vague, and Bei's father seemed to understand something, his brows were furrowed, and a cold light flashed in his sharp eyes. His previous affection for Jiang Yiwen was like a flood, gone forever.

But Mother Bei was different. When she heard that her son had someone he liked, she immediately interrogated her.

"The person I like, who is it? Male or female, do I know them? How do you look? Let me tell you, those who are too bad-looking cannot enter our Bei's house."

Mentioning Li Chen, Bei Yiming's A pair of eyes sparkled, "Man, he is very good-looking. There is no one in our family who is prettier than him.

" Your dad is here."

Bei Yiming immediately objected, "No, he's very busy and he's not free today."

"You knew he wasn't free without calling? Did you lie to your parents again? Let me tell you, Bei Yi Ming, if you don't come out as a living person today, my mother will never end with you!"

"Ahem, cough, cough!" I yelled out the word 'old lady', and Bei's dad and Bei's elder brother coughed together.

Bei's father coughed, and at the same time gave Bei's mother a wink, motioning her to look in the direction of the hall.

Mother Bei turned her head and saw her second daughter, Bei Yiyi, leading a tall and handsome young man standing at the door. She was obviously shocked by her "Old Lady".

Li Chen smiled awkwardly, "Uh, hello uncle and aunt, my name is Li Chen, and I'm Yi Ming's lover."

...

The author has something to say:

problems will be solved, why do you underestimate brother Chen so much?