Chapter 21

The name of the man Li Chen picked was Xu Yizhuo. Originally, his family opened a modest company, but unfortunately it closed down a few years ago due to poor management. Xu Yizhuo's family was well off since he was a child, and he was used to being a young master who stretched out his clothes for food and opened his mouth. After his family went bankrupt, he still couldn't change his habit of being extravagant, preferring to sell himself in Yemei to maintain extravagant consumption.

Li Chen asked him, "Shall we go outside and talk?"

"Okay."

Xu Yizhuo had nothing he didn't want, it was a great thing. After he was chosen, the eyes of the others were red with envy.

After leaving Ye Mei's door, Li Chen randomly picked a tea house. Duan Yuhua didn't even say he was going to leave, but just followed.

The three of them sat down, Li Chen took out a stack of documents prepared by the private detective, and said to Xu Yizhuo, "I want you to go to Hucheng to trick him, and you'd better get something like a bed-photo."

Xu Yizhuo looked at the photo A young and handsome boy, there is no resistance, but,

"Is his background okay? I don't want to get into any trouble."

"Don't worry, he is an orphan and is currently working in a high-end restaurant. I will give you two million To do things, even if you spend money on him, you have to spend money on him. It is best to make him unable to leave you and obey you. If the matter is done, I will give you another two million."

Hearing that the reward is generous, Xu Yizhuo swept Li Chen didn't want to take care of his frustration, but with a happy face, he immediately agreed.

Li Chen talked with him for half an hour, and then threw him another mobile phone that he modified, "You can use this to contact me in the future, if you do a good job, I will add money to you, don't make foolish tricks and run away with the money , You can't afford the consequences."

Facing Li Chen's cold and cold eyes, Xu Yizhuo's back turned cold, and he said hastily, "Don't worry, Master Situ, I will never dare."

Both Young Master Situ and Young Master Duan are the children of top elites in the capital, not to mention that he was introduced by Young Master Jin, so he can't afford to mess with these people.

"Okay, you go back and get ready, and leave tomorrow."

"Yes."

After Xu Yizhuo left, Duan Yuhua, who had been silent all this time, asked Li Chen casually, "Why did that Xue Yi mess with you? Are you going to deal with him like this?"

Xue Yi looks good, could it be that he deceived Situ Chen's feelings?

Li Chen told the truth, "I grew up with him in an orphanage, and he didn't do anything wrong to me. On the contrary, I said that I would work part-time for him to study. I broke my promise."

Duan Yuhua asked, "Then Are you still looking for someone to lie to him physically and mentally?"

"Thinking about it, I have protected him for more than ten years and charged some interest." Li Chen said as he squinted at him, "You don't think I'm a good person, do you?"

Duan Yuhua It's not like Li Chen has no feelings for him. Li Chen was very satisfied with the cooperative relationship between the two. Duan Yuhua was quite useful, and he didn't want to freeze the relationship by rejecting him explicitly. I hope he sees his true face, and he will retreat in spite of the difficulties.

"Let's go, it's late, it's time to go back, and I have class tomorrow. Don't bother me with anything, please continue to be Tchaikov's driver and take me back." Li Chen ignored Duan Yuhua's silence and made a request.

Duan Yuhua was silent all the way, and when he reached the gate of Situ's house, he closed the car door to leave, but Duan Yuhua stopped him.

"Situ Chen!"

Li Chen turned his head.

Duan Yuhua looked into his eyes and said fiercely, "Don't think that you will scare me by saying that!"

The dim streetlight cast a shadow on Li Chen's face, he raised the corners of his mouth, showing a devilish smile.

"You think I'm scaring you?"

Li Chen took two graceful steps forward, lying loosely on the window of his passenger seat that was wide open, "Duan Yuhua, don't get too close to me, be careful of being backlashed."

"...I I don't believe it! Anyone who can teach you a cruel lesson must have deserved it."

Li Chen raised his eyebrows, "Xue Yi is really not, you can check for yourself."

"I will find out!"

Duan Yuhua's eyes were firm, as if If he finds out the truth of the matter, it will prove Li Chen's innocence.

Li Chen was too lazy to argue with him, so he turned around and stepped into the gate of Situ's house with unhurried steps.

——Lake

City Flami fine dining restaurant.

"Hello, Mr. Xu, what do you want to eat today?"

Xu Yizhuo looked deeply at Xue Yi with beautiful peach eyes, "Xiao Yi, we are so familiar, you still call me Mr. Xu?

" With two blushes, "Mr. Xu, don't tease me."

Xu Yizhuo took one of his little hands, "Xiao Yi, do you think I come here every day to tease you? I'm sincere, give me a chance Okay?"

Xue Yi's hand struggled symbolically, but he was reluctant to use all his strength to break free from the control of those hands.

"Who are you?! How dare you hold Xiaoyi's hand!" Boss Wu at the next table slapped the table hard, and quickly came forward to 'save the beauty'.

"Go away!"

Xu Yizhuo brushed the opponent away with one hand and stood up. He is 1.85 meters tall, completely crushing Boss Wu who is only 1.72 meters tall.

Xu Yizhuo glanced at Boss Wu coldly, as if he was some kind of dirty thing, "The contemptible surname is Xu, from the Xu family in the capital. What kind of thing are you, you dare to compete with me for Xiaoyi?"

Boss Wu's expression changed , "You!..."

Xu Yizhuo was well-dressed and dignified in that place in the capital. This kind of arrogant tone is not something that a rich and noble son can't have. When the two met, Boss Wu retreated subconsciously.

Xu Yizhuo held Xue Yi's hand, "Xiao Yi, he wronged me, say something."

Xue Yi blushed and looked at the two hands that were clasped together, his voice was like a mosquito, "What did you say?"

"Promise to be My boyfriend! Okay~~~huh?"

Xu Yizhuo was domineering when he should be domineering, and he didn't hesitate when he should show weakness. Xue Yi couldn't stand it anymore, he nodded his head in agreement.

Xu Yizhuo looked at Boss Wu proudly, Boss Wu's face was livid, and he left the restaurant without a second thought.

"Whoa~!!" Whistles sounded from all over the restaurant, and some people applauded and cheered.

Xue Yi's face turned even redder, and Xu Yizhuo smiled slightly, "Follow me!"

-

No matter how Duan Yuhua checked Xue Yi's affairs, the information showed that Situ Chen and him had a very good relationship in the past, and the two talked about everything. Xue Yi didn't have any dark history either, he couldn't figure out why Situ Chen would hurt him so much. The more Duan Yuhua knew, the more uncomfortable he felt. Xue Yi looked like the kind of person that men wanted to protect. Situ Chen had guarded him for more than ten years, did he have a deep-rooted affection for him, because he couldn't get what he asked for? That's why I wanted to destroy him——

Duan Yuhua felt that he was insane. He had never met Xue Yi, but he was very jealous of him. If you can't get his love, it's not bad to get his hate. Situ Chen looked at him calmly and indifferently, as if he would be forgotten if he turned around... On the

other hand, Li Chen was very satisfied with Xu Yizhuo's progress. Under Xu Yizhuo's rhetoric, Xue Yi finally offered his first time. Li Chen received the high-definition video from Xu Yizhuo, and gave him two million through the detectives in Hucheng. Xue Yi also moved out to live with Xu Yizhuo, and the relationship between the two has gradually improved, like glue.

[Hidden mission] Scumbag 3: Deceitful body and mind——15/15 (points)

With 30 points in hand, Li Chen relaxed a little, and gave Xu Yizhuo in Hucheng the next step. After hearing Li Chen's request, Xu Yizhuo struggled, and pleaded on the phone, "Master Situ, no matter how Xiao Yi provokes you, can you let him go?"

Li Chen said, "Why, you really fell in love with him Already ?"

Xu Yizhuo acquiesced.

Li Chen angrily knocked on the table with his fist, Xue Yi is worthy of being Xue Yi, this cute trend, could it be God's grandson?

Li Chen closed his eyes and said coldly, "After the matter is over, I won't kill him, and I can give you money to let you stay and fly together. If you don't obey, then I'm sorry."

"I... "

Do you think he really loves you? If he knows that you are a penniless money boy, do you think he will still be with you? If I do it myself, do you think he will come with me?" "

Xu Yizhuo smiled wryly. He had already discovered that Xue Yi, like him, likes a life of luxury, superiority, and attention.

"I'll give you three days."

After Xu Yizhuo struggled painfully, he still chose himself. He can't stand the poor life, his love is based on material things, and if he loses money, he will have nothing.

How could Xue Yi, the person next to his pillow, not notice Xu Yizhuo's pain. Facing Xue Yi's inquiry, Xu Yizhuo became ruthless, and lied that his business was not going well, hoping that Xue Yi could help him 'sleep' him. Comprehending Xu Yizhuo's request, Xue Yi felt like being struck by lightning, his eyes turned red instantly, tears streaming down his face.

Xu Yizhuo knelt on the ground and begged, "Xiaoyi, I know I'm sorry for you, but I can't help it. This business is very important. If it can't be done, the elders of my family will definitely be disappointed with me. Don't even think about going back to the capital for the rest of your life! Xiaoyi, just help me. When I become the person in charge of the Xu family, I will definitely marry you with the grandest wedding and let you live the best life!"

"You think I'm What is it?!"

"Xiao Yi, this time the business is completed, I can go back to the capital, when the time comes, I will take you to the capital! Please, Xiao Yi!!"

Xue Yi's heart moved.

Xu Yizhuo saw that he was a little looser, and continued to beg hard, and finally the two hugged each other and cried. Xue Yihong looked at him and asked him, "If I go, you promise you won't dislike me. After I succeed, will you take me back to Xu's house to get married?" Xu

Yizhuo quickly replied, "Yes! We will hold the wedding when we return to the capital. You are my favorite Baby, I will never despise you, don't worry!"

"No next time?"

"Promise not!"

Xue Yi went there aggrieved, the other party was a fat middle-aged uncle, Xue Yi endured his nausea and tried his best to please him, and stayed with him for two One night, the task was finally completed.

But Xu Yizhuo's promise was a fart, and not long after, Xu Yizhuo made the same request again. Xue Yi was so angry that he smashed the house to pieces, but he still couldn't resist Xu Yizhuo's sweet talk and the temptation of the capital's upper class, and was defeated again.

This kind of thing happened once and twice, because of grievance in my heart, during the process of sleeping with me, Xue Yi accepted all the money and things given by the boss, and soon became the famous MB in Hucheng.

After Xue Yi let go of the confinement, he gradually felt that Xu Yizhuo was like a pimp, and he took away most of the benefits. Although Xu Yizhuo said that he had a good family background, he didn't dare to bring Xue Yi back to the capital. Xue Yi slowly began to doubt him, and after climbing up to Li Feihan with a prominent family background through him, he completely abandoned him.

These were of course arranged by Li Chen. After Xue Yi became a male and female branch, Li Chen scored 30 points one after another, and the task progress bar stopped moving.

He already has a lot of handles on Xue Yi in his hands, and he can completely hold Xue Yi in his hands. With Xue Yi's ability to be loved by everyone, it would be too wasteful to stay in Hucheng.

As for Xu Yizhuo, he was deeply influenced by Xue Yi, and often quarreled with Xue Yi because of jealousy, and seemed to be unable to control himself. Li Chen gave him two million in favor, which meant that the deal between the two was over. Xu Yizhuo took the money and pestered Xue Yi for a while, and was humiliated by the unbearable Xue Yi.

Li Feihan has no direct relationship with Li Chen, he is indeed a rich second generation, and his family background is very ordinary in the capital. This guy is a hungry ghost. When someone introduced Xue Yi to him, of course he readily accepted it.

The Li family is a family of musicians, and for some reason, Li Feihan is the best. Through him, Xue Yi got the favor of a piano master, and was soon accepted as a disciple.