Chapter 73

As soon as Yin Xu's words came out of his mouth, the audience fell silent.

Yin Jie stroked his forehead, wondering what the young master was up to. Why did he suddenly want to take care of someone, and he is still a tough man!

If the general and the young master found out about this, he would be unable to eat and walk away.

He knew that nothing good would happen when the young master came out!

Li Chen was also overwhelmed by these bold words, but Yin Xu asked, "How do you think about it? Oh, yes, I forgot to mention, my dad is the base manager of the base in City C, and my brother also has ice abilities." Or, his Bingfeng team can be regarded as the strongest team in C City. Of course, this young master is not bad, but I am a healing power user."

Li Chen wanted to laugh when he saw his complacent playboy. The young master didn't even look at his own coveted handsome face.

He was a head shorter than himself, with fair complexion and slender limbs. In terms of taking care of him, it's about the same for him to take care of Young Master Yin, and I don't know who is more advantageous.

Li Chen coughed, swallowing back the smile welling up in his throat. With a cold face, he pretended to think for a while, and compromised, "I can agree to Young Master Yin's request, but please do me one more favor."

Yin Xu sat up straight, "Say it."

Li Chen He said, "The people under my command are now surrounded by zombies in Fusheng Town. I wonder if Young Master Yin can help rescue them?"

Yin Xu was overjoyed when he heard the words, and quickly said, "Yes, of course I can. Your help is determined by the young master, so you can help them out." Wait..."

——Warm Master Ben's bed.

Yin Xu didn't say what was said later, but just gave him an ambiguous look, letting him experience it for himself.

"..."

Li Chen couldn't hold back his tension, he couldn't hold back his laughter until his stomach ached.

In the eyes of those who don't know, Li Chen's awe-inspiring and handsome face froze, the skin of his lower jaw was still twitching slightly, and there was a faint glint of water in his pair of deep and narrow eyes.

It looks like a hero who is ready to die heroically, sacrificing himself to save his brother.

Yin Jie and the others instantly changed their attitude toward him, showing sympathy and admiration.

Yin Xu also misunderstood, put away the triumphant excitement on his face, and moved uncomfortably in his chair.

He was so complacent that he forgot to consider Li Chen's feelings. Did being with him make him so uncomfortable, or did Li Chen not like men?

He was indeed suspected of taking advantage of others, but he couldn't bear to let him give up -

Li Chen noticed the change in Yin Xu's and everyone's expressions immediately, and only after careful consideration did he understand. The original owner was introverted and calm, and he didn't like to laugh. In order not to collapse his design, he kept his face paralyzed most of the time. How could they know that they misunderstood.

Presumably, if he explained now that he fell in love with Young Master Yin at first sight, they would not believe it, they would only think that he was deceiving himself and others.

The explanation was not clear, Li Chen simply refused to explain, the most urgent task now is to quickly rescue the team members.

Li Chen didn't treat Yin Xu as an outsider at all, and urged him naturally, "Young Master Yin, it's not too late to save people, do you think we should start as soon as possible?"

Yin Xu, who wanted to save his image, said quickly, "Yes, yes, Let's set off after dinner."

Li Chen looked around again, "Young Master Yin, I'm afraid this manpower is not enough..."

Yin Xu's men are only about 20 at a time, which is not enough to rush into Fusheng Town to save people .

Yin Xu: "..."

I made a mistake for a while, is it too late to start over now?

Li Chen wouldn't think that he was that kind of brainless idiot, would he?

Yin Xu paused, then straightened his sitting posture suddenly, waved at Yin Jie imposingly, and ordered, "Send someone back to my brother and ask him to bring more people over." He was like a domineering president.

The corner of Yin Jie's mouth twitched, he agreed, and obediently went out to find someone.

Due to the abnormal ground radiation, satellites around the world have become decorations. Communication is inconvenient, which is why Li Chen is relieved to leave the special forces team. The two sides can't be contacted, and they and Zhou Manhua will not join together in the short term.

I was afraid that Kang Cheng would be worried about his safety and lead his team members to take the risk to fight out. They each have 10 points, Li Chen can't afford to lose.

When it comes to points, Li Chen is strange. He scored 20 points for assassinating Zhou Manhua, and the total points became 23 points. But Dahai has been infected with the zombie virus for more than 12 hours, and he has not been deducted points. Is Dahai all right?

It will be several hours before Yin Hao arrives, Yin Xu sees this and calmly invites Li Chen to have breakfast.

Li Chen didn't know why he suddenly became serious, looked at him suspiciously, and agreed.

When eating, Yin Xu ate with chopsticks gracefully, without even looking at him.

But Li Chen always felt that his wife was spying on him.

Li Chen looked up at Yin Xu, and saw that the man was sitting upright, with his slender neck hanging down, honestly picking up vegetables for dinner. But he could clearly see his trembling eyelashes, and the tips of his red ears—the

facial expressions all betrayed him.

The degree of idiot is max.

Li Chen stared at him, Yin Xu's cheeks turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and his hand holding the chopsticks began to become unsteady. He panicked and thought, what's the matter, why is he looking at him all the time, is his eating ugly?

His heartbeat was as fast as a beating drum, Yin Xu couldn't take it anymore, he simply put down his chopsticks, raised his head and looked at him innocently, "What, why are you looking at me all

the time? "

Li Chen wiped his face and patted back the smile all over his face.

What to do, there is such a bastard daughter-in-law, her personality is going to be unstable, is she a spy sent by the system?

Why did the world suddenly start letting itself go?

Li Chen couldn't hold back, and rubbed his head with his hand, "Good boy, eat seriously."

"Oh."

This time, Yin Xu calmed down, and Yin Xu's subordinates on the table next to him were petrified.

That's Young Master Yin, right?

Why is he so obedient after being touched on the head?

The guy who tried to touch his face last time had his arm broken!

Is this still their second generation ancestor Yin Shao who is lawless and does whatever he wants? Don't you have been transferred?

Yin Jie scanned around and said in a low voice, "Dinner."

Everyone came back to their senses and grabbed the food to cover up.

Over there, Yin Xu covered his face with a bowl and smiled happily.

After eating, they waited for a while before Yin Hao arrived with the motorcade.

Yin Hao saw Yin Xu and Li Chen, looked Li Chen up and down, and took Yin Xu aside to talk.

The two muttered for ten minutes, and Yin Hao brought Yin Xu back to Li Chen.

Yin Hao said, "This..."

"My surname is Li, Li Chen."

"Cough, Li Chen, I've heard everything about you from my younger brother. He was spoiled by our family, so he's a bit willful. But he He saved your life, and promised to help save your teammates. Since the two of you have reached a consensus, I will wrong you to stay with him for a while. If there is any quarrel in the future, please look at our family's face, so we can get together well Let's go."

Yin Hao's meaning was very clear, and he came to support his younger brother. In addition to the demonstration, he also reminded Li Chen that the two sides exchanged at equal value, and no one owed the other. Yin Hao is afraid that Li Chen doesn't like men, and being forced to be with a man feels ashamed and holds a grudge, which will hurt Yin Xu in the future.

"Brother, what do you mean, what are you going to do?"

Yin Xu quit, why didn't his brother say anything nice?

Li Chen said with a serious face, "Mr. Yin, don't worry, I will never hurt him in my life."

Yin Hao saw that his expression was serious and there was no trace of embarrassment on his face, so he nodded and didn't say anything else.

None of them thought about Li Chen's repentance, maybe because the original owner had been in the army for a long time, he was upright, and he looked like a strong man with a strong promise.

After finishing talking about private matters, the two sides exchanged information, discussed a rescue plan, and immediately set off with a team armed with live ammunition.

When they reached the outskirts of Fusheng Town, they didn't see any living people except zombies. Wu Hao was worried about Zhou Manhua's injury at this time, and he was not in the mood to bring someone out.

Li Chen changed cars, took the gun-ammo-ammunition given by Yin Hao, and prepared to join Kang Cheng and the others first.

In fact, it is mainly ammunition, and their guns can still be used.

"Li Chen, what should you do if your ability fails? Yes, why don't you go in with us?" Yin Xu looked at him with a face full of reluctance, fearing that he would die at the hands of the zombies if he never came back.

It's not easy for him to fall in love with someone, and he still likes him so much, so much.

If possible, he would rather take the risk by himself than let Li Chen go.

Li Chen glanced at him, "Do you believe me?"

Yin Xu pouted, reluctantly said, "I believe."

Li Chen rubbed his head again, "I won't die, wait until I come back."

" When you come back, you will be mine, don't break your promise."

"..."

He started to escape again, and he wasn't afraid to remind him a few more times, did he run away with someone?

Li Chen drove the car and returned to the back alley of the ZF building.

The zombies on the side of the road saw the car and ran after it all the way. After catching up, they didn't feel the breath of a living person, so they walked away with stiff steps.

Li Chen threw a stone at the upstairs window, and immediately a head popped out of the window.

Li Chen took a closer look, it was Dong Hao.

Soon, Dong Hao threw a rope down, Li Chen raised his eyebrows, unexpectedly they could find the rope in the building.

He tied the weapon and ammunition box to the rope and asked Dong Hao to pull it up.

As for himself, he still climbed the downspout.

As soon as Li Chen went up, Dong Hao grabbed him, "Captain, why did you sneak out without telling us, you scared us to death. The sea had a fever last night, no one answered no matter how we knocked on your door, the knife almost hit the door Now, Kang Cheng couldn't hide it anymore, so he told us that you went out."

"How did you go out, and why didn't the zombies chase you?"

"I have other abilities." Li Chen didn't say too much, but instead Changing the subject, he asked, "How is the sea?"

Maomao, who heard the movement, said happily, "Captain, the sea is fine, and has awakened its ability. It should be the water system. We will not be afraid of water shortage in the future."

Behind Maomao Xiaodao looked at the two boxes of bullets on the ground, his eyes glowed, "Captain, where did you get so many bullets, let's kill them out?

" Let them pack up and prepare to break through."

Xiaodao cheered up, "Yes."

"Dong Hao, Maomao, take the box to the downstairs hall."

"Yes, Captain."

With ammunition support, the team members were overjoyed, After changing the weapon-ammunition-ammunition, we started to deal with the group of zombies around the gate.

When Li Chen saw the sea, his face turned pale, but he was in good spirits.

Li Chen patted him on the shoulder, "Dahai, you're lucky, you're a blessing in disguise."

Dahai smiled, and rubbed his head again, "It's a pity that it's a water system, so it doesn't have much attack power."

Dong Hao rolled his eyes at him, "Come on , It's all good, don't let a man who is full don't know that a man is hungry."

Li Chen glanced at him, "Pay attention to unity."

Dong Hao immediately stood up straight, "Yes."

"But captain, Dahai's words are too annoying, and the brothers are all itchy. When you go out from here, you must be careful ." Please educate him."

Li Chen shook his head, knowing that they were happy for Dahai.

At the beginning Dahai gave up on himself without saying a word, which one of the brothers was angry and uncomfortable, but now that he is healed, he wants to beat him up to vent his anger.