Chapter 51

Li Chen had already run over, and said with a smile on his face, "How is it, my mental power is very useful?"

Xi turned into a human form, grabbed his shoulders, and said excitedly, "Today is the easiest time for me to hunt! You Can you still use your mental power?"

Li Chen said, "Yes, let's continue?"

Xi Lian nodded, "Okay, I'll go find the prey!"

Li Chen grabbed his arm, "No, I didn't tell you Can mental power search for prey? You rest for a while, and you will be fine soon."

Xi looked at him suspiciously, and wanted to ask a lot of questions, but he was afraid of disturbing him.

After a while, Li Chen pointed to the woods and said excitedly, "I found a nest of hyraxes

inside, let's go there quickly!" Xi frowned, "It's too dangerous in the woods."

Li Chen told him confidently, "It's okay, I You can avoid those piranhas and piranhas with your mental strength!"

Xi is not an unsuspecting person, and Li's behavior is too strange, if someone else said that, he must think this is a trap. But for some reason, he felt that Li could be trusted.

So Xi compromised, "Okay, I'll go with you."

Li Chen raised the corner of his mouth, he knew it! This guy will definitely listen to him!

Each of them walked towards the woods with a prey, Li Chen led the way, and Xi followed closely behind him.

Li Chen originally went straight to the direction of the hyrax nest, but when he got halfway, he resolutely took a detour.

His stomach has protested for a long time, and if he doesn't eat something, he really can't take it anymore!

Xi also looks like he has been hungry for a long time!

So when his mental power swept across a fruit tree, he immediately adjusted his direction.

The fruit of that fruit tree is already ripe, and they can pick some to fill their stomachs first.

The two walked for about ten minutes, and a four-meter-high fruit tree appeared in front of their eyes. There were more than a dozen small yellow lantern-like fruits hanging on the tree. When Xi saw the fruits, his eyes lit up, "Xia Huangguo!"

Li Chen rubbed his belly and sucked his saliva, "I'm about to starve to death, we Let's catch the hyrax after eating the fruit?"

Xi Xinran agreed, "Okay!"

Xia Huangguo is as big as two fists of an adult man, and the outer skin is as hard as a pumpkin, but after peeling, the inner flesh is very soft and sweet. Li Chen doesn't like sweets very much, but now, this kind of fruit is the supreme delicacy for him!

There are only fifteen fruits in total, Li Chen originally thought they could keep a few. But their fighting power is so strong that they ate all of them before they knew it!

Xi bit off the last bite, and wiped the juice from the corner of his mouth embarrassingly, "I haven't eaten for a long time..."

"Me too."

Xi glanced at him, and felt sorry for Li, who was bound by his fate.

Li Chen didn't pay attention to Xi's eyes, he only wanted to make Xi fatter in the future, he was really too thin!

Barely filling their stomachs, the two embarked on the road of looking for prey again.

Li Chen suddenly remembered, "By the way, I'm from the Jungle Tribe, what about you?"

Although each tribe has a hunting range, it's not absolute. There are always orcs who accidentally enter the territory of other tribes to hunt.

When this happens, the tribe will simply collect the prey and drive him out.

But this is rarely the case.

Xi said, "Me too."

Li Chen searched the original owner's memory, and the original owner didn't seem to have seen Xi. It's no wonder that the original owner doesn't communicate with people very much, and knows very few people.

"Here we are."

Xi sniffed hard, and noticed the hyrax hole in the grass. Could it be, "You're not talking about the hyrax hole, are you?

" The torn vines weave into a large net.

Seeing his hands moving quickly, Xi asked suspiciously, "What are you doing?"

Li Chen said, "I want to weave a net and use this to catch hyraxes. Have you brought flint?"

"Yes."

Xi While answering, he pulled out a small leather bag from his waist, and poured out two small flints from it.

Li Chen looked, that leather bag was his animal-shaped fur!

Still have this kind of operation? !

"The animal-shaped skin can be turned into a small bag on the body? What about when it turns back into the animal shape?"

Xi laughed and said, "There is no problem if the bag is small, and it can be hidden in the fur after changing back to the animal shape. Don't you Never done this before?"

Li Chen shook his head.

The original owner didn't know it, and he didn't even know it. It seems that he can develop more uses for the beast shape?

But his animal form...

Seeing that Li Chen was weaving nets and looking for dry grass and wet branches, Xi couldn't help reminding, "There are many entrances and exits in the hyrax nest, we can't catch them."

Li Chen said calmly, "Don't worry, then I found several holes. Let's go and block those holes."

With Li Chen's omnipotent radar, they quickly blocked the other hyrax holes, leaving only one.

Li Chen closed the big net into a bag, the opening of the net was just a little bigger than the hyrax hole.

They first lit a pile of wet wood at the entrance of the hole, and fanned the smoke into the rabbit hole. Li Chen has been paying attention to the movement in the cave with his mental strength, and when the hyraxes are about to jump out, he quickly motions Xi La to open the net bag.

After a while, the hyraxes rushed into the rattan net made by Li Chen!

Seeing this scene, Xi threw the net port on his side to Li Chen to tighten it. He turned into a beast shape, and rushed to kill the hyraxes one by one.

Li Chen didn't care about losing face, he also turned into a beast and rushed forward.

These hyraxes have such sharp teeth that they'll tear through the net in no time!

In the end, none of the eight hyraxes ran away, and they were all caught!

The beast-shaped Xi Hu snorted, and turned into a human shape with its big paws. He showed his white teeth happily, and said excitedly to Li Chen, "Li, you are amazing! We caught eight hyraxes in just a short while!"

Seeing Li's animal shape, he was surprised for a moment, no wonder Li Said that his animal form is not suitable for running...

Li Chen also changed back to human form, touched his nose, and changed the subject awkwardly, "We have hunted so many prey today, let's go back first."

"Okay."

The big net was not broken, so Li Chen put the hyrax and springbok they had hunted before into the net pocket, and picked it up easily.

"Let's go."

——The

two returned to the tribal square, but the hunting party hadn't returned yet. However, the little orcs who were hunting outside have already returned first.

When Li Chen and the others passed by, the little orcs were talking about it.

"Jie is too powerful, he can even hunt such a big wild boar! He hasn't fully awakened yet!"

"I saw it too, that wild boar is bigger than his animal shape!"

Someone swallowed, "He He's not yet an adult, and he doesn't need to hand over his prey to the tribe, so much meat, can he finish it?"

"He can't finish it, and his brothers and sisters, don't even think about it!"

"Everyone knows, his big brother His animal form is a reptile, and his hunting ability is terrible. Maybe Jie pity him and will share some of his meat..."

The orc named Hui got stuck in the middle of speaking.

Everyone followed his gaze and looked back, just in time to see Li passing by carrying a small mountain of prey.

Everyone: "..."

My God! There are probably more than a dozen prey in this pile, right?

Is this Li hunting alone?

This question was also what the patrol captain wanted to ask. Unlike other people who watched the fun, he really asked.

Li shook his head, pointed to Xi behind him, "No, I hunted with Xi."

Only then did everyone notice the thin figure behind Li, and then the corners of their mouths twitched, this Xi didn't look like a master hunter.

When he said the question about Li, he regretted it. He was too surprised and couldn't help asking, thinking that Li was going to ignore him again, but he actually spoke!

This is probably the longest sentence he has ever heard Li say! Li Chen didn't care about everyone's curiosity, and said to Li Chen

, "We have ten prey today, and we will hand over five to the tribe according to the rules. Please give us half a hyrax as an example for today."

Take the prey. The springbuck was not as meaty as the hyrax, so he decisively abandoned it.

He had asked on the way back, and Xi was two years older than him, so he had to pay.

"Oh, oh." Li scratched his head, he was a little suspicious of his eyes.

Is this person in front of him really the taciturn Li?

Because after the patriarch went hunting, the patrol team would collect and distribute the prey for the orcs who came back early, so he still had a lot of time to deal with Li.

How did Li change his gender?

Li Chen was taken aback by this man's anomaly, he seemed to have forgotten to imitate the character of the original owner!

Except for the first world, Li Chen was basically in no danger of being discovered, so he became more and more casual.

In the last world, he even confessed that he was not the original owner.

Fortunately, they didn't suspect that he had been replaced. Li Chen wanted to explain, but he couldn't be too direct. Just as he was thinking of a Huatou, others gave him a chance to explain it!

"That's a hyrax?!"

"And a springbuck!"

"These animals run so fast, how did they catch them?"

Hearing the comments from the people around him, Li was also curious.

Thinking of Li's talkativeness today, he mentioned a hyrax, broke it in half, and asked, "Even caught the hyrax, Li, did you succeed in awakening?"

"No, I failed." Li Chen's tone was very flat, "Today the main force for catching hyraxes is Xi, he runs very fast!"

Hearing the word "failure", he trembled his hand, almost crooked across the board.

There are still some orcs who failed to awaken in the dense forest tribe, and there are quite a few of them, one in twenty orcs, and they are all relatively weak.

No wonder Li's whole person has changed!

The orcs around had a different focus from Li, and they looked at the inconspicuous Xi. There are so many people in the tribe, no one really pays attention to him!

Since he is so powerful, why does he still look like he can't get enough to eat?

Xi looked around in embarrassment, and said to everyone, "No, Li was just joking. We are lucky today, these hyraxes may have eaten their stomachs, and they can't run. Otherwise, how can we catch a nest?"

He had already promised Li that he would keep his spiritual power a secret, but he didn't dare to take the credit for the hunting, he still knew his own level.

"It turned out to be like this!"

"No wonder they were lucky enough to catch a litter of rabbits!"

Xi didn't want to show off, and Li Chen smiled and didn't say anything, but they brought back such a large amount of prey every day. No one believed his excuses.