Chapter 31

Li Chen was pushed back to the ward by the nurse, but the old man was still there. He and Lao Tan sat in the small reception room separated from the ward and listened to a middle-aged man in his forties. The man brought a lot of materials, and he was pointing to one of the pages to explain. At a distance, Li Chen could see people but couldn't hear what they were talking about.

They talked for more than twenty minutes before ending the conversation.

After the man left, the old man brought Old Tan over.

The old man looked at Old Tan, who immediately nodded knowingly. After the scene was cleared, there were only three of them left in the ward. Old Tan said to Li Chen, "Master Chen, what happened to you in the past few months is very strange, and it is probably not an accident. Take this accident as an example. , It looked like it was caused by a flat tire of a car. But when we checked the nearby cameras, we found the whereabouts of two mysterious people around the scene, and one of them had also appeared near the billboard. They were very cunning and found that Duan Jiacha When they hit them, they disappeared that night. We suspect that they are an organization of killers from outside the country, who specialize in creating accidents to kill people."

Mr. Situ said in a deep voice, "Ah Chen, these killers are here for you, take care of yourself. Think about it, who wants to kill you?"

Their people went one step too late, and these people had already left the country. They have changed their identities abroad, and trying to check again is like finding a needle in a haystack, it is better to start from the beginning in a different direction.

Li Chen leaned on the bed, his eyes closed in thought. The old man's thoughts coincided with his, but Situ Yu was the only person behind the scenes that he could think of. Situ Cheng had a clue in his hands, and he wouldn't dare to act rashly even if he had ten guts. However, Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng were sent abroad by the family, and they couldn't take care of themselves, so they won't be so quick to trouble him.

But he doesn't have any evidence, so if he tells it now, it's hard to tell whether the old man believes him or not. If one is not done well, it will be self-defeating, making the old man feel that he is narrow-minded and cannot tolerate brothers.

Li Chen hesitated, "I found out that Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng were replaced by others. They framed Huazi because of me. I suspect it was them."

"I see." The old man moved closer to help Li Chen pull the quilt , and patted him on the shoulder again, "Achen, grandpa will take care of these things, you take care of your injuries and don't worry about anything else." The

old man was in a complicated mood. He actually thought a lot. Chen can say the names of his family members, but it's fine if he doesn't. Since Ah Chen is afraid of Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng, he might as well help him so that those two people will never come back. This matter is not easy to handle under the noses of the two domestic companies, but it can be easily done abroad with a little money.

"Grandpa, I see." Li Chen nodded obediently, and begged the old man, "I want my computer." The

old man frowned, "You just woke up..."

Li Chen stretched out two fingers, "I only use my computer every day. Two hours." The

old man pulled one of his fingers down, "One hour is enough." Then he turned to Lao Tan, "Ask the butler to bring the young master's computer over and let him take care of it. No way."

Li Chen has no objection, as long as he has the computer, it will be fine.

Li Chen could only use his right hand, and it was inconvenient due to injuries on his body, so he didn't do too many small movements. It was he who arranged for Liu Zhen's cheating to be broken, and it was also an invitation he sent to Liu Zhen's lover. Although Situ Cheng agreed to divorce, he had no idea that Liu Zhen had a lover. Although Situ Cheng made excuses that night, his anger was real. He originally thought that he only needed to perform a scene, but he didn't know that the video provided by Li Chen was real. The furious Situ Cheng really wanted to get a divorce. If Li Chen hadn't been in a car accident first, Lao Tan's people would have almost done the investigation by now.

Li Chen asked Situ Cheng to go back and make another scene, insisting on a divorce. The old man was very annoying, and this matter would have to be resolved sooner or later, so he ordered Lao Tan to investigate.

When Lao Tan checked Liu Zhen and his lover, Li Chen secretly passed a lot of information to Lao Tan, making him doubt Situ Yu's life experience. After all, Liu Zhen and Wen Bin used to be lovers. After Situ Cheng took care of Liu Zhen, Liu Zhen completely broke off contact with Wen Bin.

As expected, Lao Tan became suspicious of this. Without telling the old man, he took the DNA of Situ Yu and Situ Cheng and sent them to two appraisal agencies respectively. Li Chen hacked into the appraisal center's system and kept staring at the appraisal results. Regardless of whether the two are related by blood or not, he will change it to no. His main task is to become the leader of the Situ family, and to drive Situ Yu and his mother out of the Situ family. It's easy to drive Liu Zhen away, but if Situ Yu is the blood of the Situ family, the old man won't kick him out of the house easily.

When the appraisal result came out, Li Chen immediately received a reminder of the virus program. Seeing the appraisal result, he couldn't believe how lucky he was

. A damaged audio file was found in Yu's computer. After the audio was restored, it turned out to be a recording of the phone call between Situ Yu and the killer. Although this audio file cannot be used as evidence in court, it can be used in many places, such as making the old man completely give up on Situ Yu. DNA can prove Situ Yu's identity, but it doesn't mean it can cut off the family relationship between the old man and him. For more than 20 years, I would be reluctant to own a cat or dog, let alone an individual.

Once Situ Yu loses the blessing of Mr. Situ, staying outside may not be better than living in prison!

Everything was arranged very well, but Li Chen was still upset and couldn't calm down. In the dead of night, Li Chen looked at the dark night outside the window and sighed. He didn't call the nurse, and slowly moved into the wheelchair by himself, and left the ward. Two bodyguards on duty at night saw him coming out, one came up to help him push the wheelchair, and the other stood aside to guard him.

Li Chen did not refuse, and ordered, "Go to the intensive care unit."

It's been a week, and Duan Yuhua still hasn't woken up. The Duan family invited the world's top doctors, but they also said they were helpless. With such a serious brain injury, I can only hope for a miracle to wake up in this life. Duan Yuhua's condition has stabilized, and he should have been moved out of the intensive care unit. The Duan family was afraid of danger and insisted on observing him for a few more days, but now they can go in and see him. When Li Chen entered the ward, the eldest brother of the Duan family saw him and did not obstruct him. Instead, he stood up and walked out, "Talk to him, I'll go for a walk." The

bodyguards and nursing staff also left one after another.

Duan Yuhua lay pale on the bed without making a sound.

"I just want to stay by your side. It doesn't matter if you don't like me, that's enough for me to like you..."

"...I swear, I will control myself and never become your trouble."

...

Li Chen Wiping his face, "I'm here to tell you that I've found the person behind the scenes, it's Situ Yu. I don't think it's surprising at all, right? He's the one who wanted to kill me. Are you stupid? They're after me Yes. I told you a long time ago that I am not a good person. Do you think that if you save me, I will be grateful to you and like you? I will not! I will not give up the mission for you and do it all over again! I will not feel that I owe you! I'm such a selfish, wolf-hearted person!"

At this point, he paused and calmed down a little, "I'll clean up Situ Yu right away, but it's not for you, it's for mission points, You don't understand..."

"If you are not reconciled, stand up and seek justice yourself!" Having

said all that needed to be said, Li Chen left the intensive care unit without looking back.

After confirming that the results of the two appraisal centers were consistent, Lao Tan handed over the information to the old man in front of Situ Cheng. The hand of the old man holding the document was trembling all the time. He suppressed his anger and read all the documents until the final appraisal result...

The old man took a deep breath and asked Lao Tan, "Is this result sure?

" To the old man , "This is from Wen Bin and Master Yu." The

old man looked at the line below, and the father-son relationship between sample A (Wen Bin) and sample B (Situ Yu) was established.

The old man couldn't hold back his anger any longer, picked up stacks of documents and threw them on Situ Cheng's face.

"You idiot! I said earlier that Liu Zhen is not an easy woman, but you just want to marry her back! Now you are being cuckolded, and you have raised a son for nothing!"

Situ Cheng excitedly grabbed the document and read it carefully. Well, this is unbelievable, not only has he become the green hat king, but he has also raised evil-breeds for others! Situ Cheng grabbed the documents in his hand and ran upstairs. Since the last time he found out that Liu Zhen was having an affair, the old man had put Liu Zhen under house arrest in his room. Situ Cheng broke in, grabbed Liu Zhen's hair and beat him indiscriminately.

"I'll kill you bitch!"

But he didn't hit twice before the guards of Situ's family rushed in and pushed the two of them apart.

The old man appeared at the door frowning, "Dacheng, don't you think you're ashamed enough?!"

"Dad! Let them go! I'm going to kill her!"

"What nonsense are you talking about! I'm not dead yet!"

Situ Cheng was still yelling, but the old man became dizzy and ordered the guards, "Throw Master Cheng into the swimming pool to calm down. When did he calm down, and when did he come up."

"Yes!"

Situ Cheng said in the swimming pool. When he was calm, the old man asked Lao Tan to call Situ's lawyer, and even Situ Yu who was still in the company was called back.

Situ Yu hurriedly opened the door, walked straight to the old man, "Grandpa!" The

old man glanced at him, raised his hand to pat him on the shoulder, but finally took it back. He rubbed his frowning brows, lowered his eyelids, "You're back? Sit down." The

old man acted vigorously and asked the lawyer to draft a divorce agreement. At Situ Cheng's insistence, Liu Zhen was expelled from the house. Liu Zhen lowered his head the whole time, not daring to say a word. She lied to Situ Cheng, it would be a good thing to save her life, she didn't dare to expect anything else.

As for Situ Yu, the old man took back the fixed assets donated to him, and only left him the small apartment. Just like that, Situ Cheng was also very dissatisfied, and kept threatening Liu Zhen's mother and son with eccentricities.

The old man looked at everyone present, "I hope you all know what to say and what not to say about today's incident. Dacheng, you and Liu Zhen have a disagreement and broke up peacefully. As for Yu'er, you can take your mother abroad or Continue to work at Situ's, it's up to you."

Situ Yu's eyes were moist, "Grandpa, can I come back to see you?" The

old man waved his hand and let Lao Tan help him to leave.