Chapter 111

Suddenly receiving an urgent message from Baqi Pavilion, Ye Qingchen had a very bad premonition. He opened up with patience and irritability, and the originally empty talisman paper shone with golden light, and words popped out little by little.

"Guest officer, the matter you entrusted us to investigate, the other party also found our Baqi Pavilion along the tracking mark. The strength of the visitor is unfathomable, and the power behind it is unknown. I dare not continue to investigate. This transaction is over, follow-up You don't need to pay the bounty."

Ye Qingchen quietly watched the messenger symbol turn into smoke, her heart tightened involuntarily. He wasn't afraid that Baqige would betray his information in turn, Baqige didn't dare, and didn't know who he was.

What he was afraid of was saving Situ Ye and checking him back!

Who is he? Is it the mysterious man in the original book?

Since Situ Ye was rescued, Ye Qingchen has recalled the plot of the original book countless times!

But he has read the book "Frost Sword Immortal Journey" for a long time, and he reads the book very fast, so he skipped some plots that he didn't like. If it wasn't for a small cannon fodder with the same name as him, he wouldn't have thought that he was transmigrated into a book.

The protagonist Situ Ye in "Frost Sword to the Immortal Journey" was born in an ordinary small village. Because of the excellent talent of the ice-type single spirit root, he was picked up by the mortal world manager of the Heavenly Dao Sect, and has since embarked on the immortal journey.

The whole book is the story of Jinjiang's usual male protagonist who slaps the cannon fodder in the face, upgrades the golden finger and finally becomes a god.

In the book, there are quite a few people who are emotionally involved with the protagonist, including fellow senior brother He Lianyu who silently contributed, and even the young master of the Wanjian Sect who at first looked down on the protagonist, but later became acquainted with the protagonist, and finally fell in love with the protagonist. Male supporting role.

It is worth mentioning that a certain mysterious person who happened to save the hero twice. The identity of this person has always been a mystery, all I know is that he has a very high level of cultivation, and in the end the hero survived the thunder disaster with the magic weapon he gave him.

It's a pity that the author didn't explain who the mysterious person is until the end. Situ Ye successfully crossed the catastrophe and became an immortal. The mysterious person smiled at him, and the book ends here.

This book has an open ending, and he just let it go after reading it for a while. If he had known that he would be transmigrated into the book, he would have to go to the author's article to get negative points until the author came out and gave an explanation!

Originally, he thought that by stealing Situ Ye's jade pendant, imitating his words and deeds, and taking away his opportunity, he could replace him.

Unexpectedly, the protagonist's halo is so powerful. He has dug out Situ Ye's spiritual root, destroyed his dantian, imprisoned him in a deserted cave, and finally he was rescued.

Could it be that Situ Ye bumped into that mysterious man after he did this?

And so much earlier!

Why? Is the protagonist's halo just unbreakable? !

The story of the male protagonist meeting the mysterious man has not yet unfolded!

The super golden thigh of the mysterious man is his long-awaited goal. In order to conform to the plot of the original book, he didn't even dare to go to the secret realm of Tianlei Bamboo Forest in advance, for fear of missing the mysterious person!

But is there any point in waiting for him now?

If he doesn't get the inheritance of Zilei Sanxian as soon as possible, improve his cultivation, and wait for Situ Ye to bring the mysterious man back to take revenge, he will be finished!

Ye Qingchen felt concerned, so she turned around and went to see her ancestor.

"Old Ancestor, I have been practicing cultivation recently, and it is always difficult to calm down. There seems to be a feeling in the dark that urges the disciple to go out and look for it."

There seemed to be joy on the old Ancestor's cold face, "Really?" He thought about it carefully , pondered, "Chen'er has been staying on the Sunshine Peak recently, and there is a magic circle to protect the mountain. Forgive those unclean things and have no guts to trespass on my Heavenly Dao Sect and harm disciples."

Ye Qingchen nodded, and echoed, "That's true, and I've never left the Soul-Suppressing Demon Seal that my ancestors gave me.

" You are a blessed person, there must be a great opportunity to go down the mountain this time, and the ancestor will not keep you."

Ye Qingchen pretended to be happy, "Then Chen'er, go back and pack your things, and go down the mountain today!"

Dissuaded, "Don't worry, it's not too late to leave tomorrow. Opportunities are always accompanied by dangers. I will let your senior brother go down the mountain with you. The ancestors also have some self-defense magic tools and elixirs. You take them with you. Go out When you are outside, remember to be careful in everything. If you encounter trouble, send a report as soon as possible."

Ye Qingchen knelt down with a thud, and said with a choked voice, "Yes, this disciple has written it down." The

ancestor nodded in relief, helped him up himself, and then He put the universe bag in his hand, "Good boy. Go and find your chance."

...

After a few days, Hellbird found a lot of things and returned to Qingxiao Palace to report.

"Your Majesty, Madam's life is recorded in the booklet. The place where Madam appeared last was in a secret realm organized by the experienced disciples of the major sects in the fairy world. No one has seen him since. Someone from Tiandaozong also tried to find a way to find him. However, it was left alone."

Li Chen moved his fingers, and the brochure presented by Hellbird appeared in his hand silently. Li Chen opened it and looked through it carefully, not wanting to miss any details.

It wasn't until he read the last word that Hellbird spoke again, "My lord, this subordinate thinks someone is suspicious."

"Oh? Who is it?"

"The man's name is Ye Qingchen, and he is my wife's friend. He and my wife met before entering the sect, and they have three lines of miscellaneous spirit roots. For some reason, they were attracted by the elder Hanyue, the elder of the Sword Peak of the Heavenly Dao Sect, together with my wife." , became his personal disciple. I heard that Daoist Hanyue was very kind to Ye Qingchen, and even spent a lot of spirit stones to buy the best cleansing elixir, and helped him wash away the water and wood spirit roots."

"The reason why my subordinates think this People are suspicious because people from Tiandaozong said that Ye Qingchen and Situ Ye are very good friends, as close as one person. But after his wife disappeared, Ye Qingchen never went to look for him. And he is a third-line Miscellaneous spirit root, at most, is an outer disciple in Tiandaozong, so favored by Daoist Hanyue, his subordinates always feel that there is another mystery in it..."

Li Chen said, "Do you still want to tell me that he is a very lucky person? There are a lot of people. When you go out and go shopping, you can pick up natural materials, weapons and magic weapons?"

Hellbird's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he looked at his master with admiration, "Indeed, your lord knows everything like a god."

Li Chen I rolled my eyes in my heart, is it worth his guess? He knew with his knees that Ye Qingchen was either familiar with the plot, or he was the grandson of God, the lucky one who was blinded by the protagonist's halo.

It never occurred to him that the real protagonist in this world is his precious wife.

"That Ye Qingchen, what is his cultivation level now?"

"It's just a great foundation establishment, not even a golden elixir." Hellbird said disdainfully.

Finding that His Majesty was also interested in Ye Qingchen, he told all the information he had secretly collected, "This subordinate originally wanted to catch Ye Qingchen while he was going down the mountain and ask him for clarification, but it was unfortunate that he had five days Suddenly retreated before. The subordinates didn't dare to trespass on Tiandaozong, so they had to withdraw first."

"It's such a coincidence, you retreat as soon as there is a feng shui disturbance?"

If this is really Ye Qingchen, according to his style of behavior . He will only use all kinds of wit and tricks to find ways to fight back and get out of the predicament, instead of hiding and being a turtle.

——When

Situ Ye woke up, there was no one around.

He pushed his head and sat up, looking at this simple and majestic bedroom. It can be seen that the owner here is very extravagant. A large amount of spiritual dew was actually added to the bathing pool, causing the spiritual energy in the sleeping hall to overflow.

"Is anyone there? Where is this place?"

Situ Ye's hoarse voice echoed in the huge palace. After waiting for a long time, no one came.

Situ Ye's heart twitched.

Where did the man in his dream go? Is he real?

Situ Ye had no choice but to take the pure white coat that was placed on the bed and put it on his body, then sat by the bed and put on his shoes.

When he stood on the ground, he realized that he had slept for too long, his feet were weak, and he almost fell to the ground when he moved.

He originally wanted to use lightness spells on himself, but only after mobilizing his spiritual power did he realize that his entire body had already been wiped out.

Situ Ye was startled, and then he remembered that someone had dug out his spiritual roots and smashed his dantian...

But he thought he was very good, apart from his lack of cultivation, he could feel the abundant spiritual energy in his body. If he practiced, it would definitely be easier to build a foundation than before.

Situ Ye blinked, is it him? He saved himself and healed his wounds?

Thinking of that person, Situ Ye laughed in a good mood.

He couldn't wait to see him and told him he was awake.

It took Situ Ye a lot of effort to get out of the bedroom, he didn't know the way, so he had to wander around inside.

After turning a few intersections, he bumped into a group of palace people.

Situ Ye's eyes scanned this group of delicate-looking men and women, and his mood suddenly became gloomy, with a sour heart.

Didn't he say this is his home? Who are these people? His family's servants, why are all of them so beautiful!

This team of palace people saw Madam standing there looking at them from a long distance away, her expression was unclear and she did not seem to be happy.

This is now the ancestor of Qingxiao Palace, His Majesty's darling, someone they can't afford to offend.

The leader's heart was raised high, and when they approached, his wife was still in place, staring straight at him.

A drop of cold sweat slid down the head of the team leader, and he stepped forward to ask for instructions, "Ma'am, do you have anything to tell your subordinates?"

Ma'am? ? ?

Situ Ye had question marks all over his face, what the hell kind of name is this? He is obviously a man!

--etc! These palace people recognize him!

Was that what the man ordered?

Situ Ye touched the tips of his ears that were suddenly stained red, and felt that the title Madam was not so difficult to accept...

"Where is he... that person ?

"

Madam seems to have just woken up and doesn't know the way!

The opportunity to please Madam is at hand! The beautiful eyes of the team leader lit up, and his tone became more courteous, "Why don't you take me there?"

Situ Ye nodded hesitantly.

The team leader cast a small spell to create a soft chair, and when Situ Ye sat on it, the soft chair immediately floated steadily.

The rest of the palace people watched the two go away, and one of them muttered, "This Zhongli, nothing else can do, but he is very quick to be courteous! Why is he so lucky, and now he is allowed to marry his wife again."

Someone beside him sighed. One sentence, "It's useless to be jealous, learn some things in the future... "

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The man standing sideways under the Wanhua Bodhi tree is him!

Situ Ye recognized that familiar figure at a glance, it was the person he was looking for!

The man was wearing a blood-red gown inlaid with gold silk, and the hair on both sides of the forehead was relaxed and collected. He only tied it with a long hairpin of the same color, and the rest of the black-colored long hair was scattered casually, without wind. Ziyang. There seemed to be an invisible aura around him, which made people around him dare not even look at him, let alone approach him.

Situ Ye's eyes greedily moved from his smooth forehead to the side of the high bridge of the nose, and then all the way down to those thin red lips—

maybe his eyes were too explicit, the man quickly noticed him Situ Ye's little heart trembled heavily as his sharp eyes flashed towards him like a sharp edge.

He's still not doing well, the person leading the way behind him has already made a 'plop' and fell to the ground. Out of the corner of his eye, Situ Ye saw that his whole body was shaking violently, as if the man in front of him was some kind of man-eating beast that would take his life the next moment!

Situ Ye turned his head stiffly, and his brain, which was deeply fascinated by beauty, moved, only then did he realize that the man's body was so thick that it could condense the real devil energy.

His pupils shrank violently for a moment—is he a demon cultivator?

With such a huge demon energy, he is probably not as simple as an ordinary demon cultivator! !

"Who are you?"