Chapter 72

"Manhua, are you awake?"

Zhou Manhua woke up from a deep sleep, and just about to move, he immediately hissed in pain.

He raised his hand to caress his chest, and the memories before coma flooded into his mind little by little.

Thinking of the last scene he saw, Zhou Manhua's face suddenly turned pale—

"Manhua, Manhua?"

Zhou Manhua came back to his senses, and found that Wu Hao was looking at him with concern.

He forced a smile, "Brother Wu."

"Manhua, we have taken out the bullet in your body for you, how do you feel now? Does it hurt, do you want to add some analgesic?"

Zhou Manhua shook his head, "No need."

"Don't be afraid, we still have a lot of medicine in our hands, so don't save it."

"Really no need, brother Wu, I feel fine."

Wu Hao kept nagging, let Zhou Manhua, who was eager to dismiss him, was very irritable. But with his current physical condition, not only can he not offend Wu Hao, but his attitude towards him should be more ambiguous.

He is a little demon of the fox tribe, born with the racial talent of bewitching all living beings.

Ever since his body died and his body was taken away, he has become a mortal. Except for the bewitching power of racial innate talent, all cultivation bases have been lost, and one needs to practice again.

But the spiritual power in this world is thin, and he cultivated very slowly, and the innate ability he could use also dropped significantly. Fortunately, he kept his mother's teachings in mind, and didn't just use spiritual power to control these mortals.

He knows that mortals pay the most attention to emotions, so he packaged himself as a perfect saint, pure, kind, and generous.

Such a first impression is always easy to lower their wariness. When he controls their feelings a little bit and erodes their ability to think rationally, these people will completely become his puppets and echoers.

But he was injured before he could fully control them.

Now that his body is weak, he cannot use his bewitching ability for the time being, and he needs to save the last bit of spiritual energy in his body to save his life.

Although this group of people can't get rid of his influence for a short time, they will slowly wake up and regain their sense over time.

For the current plan, we can only stabilize Wuhao first, and heal his injuries with his help.

Wu Hao saw that he was in good spirits, so he stopped worrying about his physical problems, but asked about the mysterious person.

"Manhua, who is trying to kill you? Did you see that person last night?"

"No, that person moved so fast that I didn't see anything."

Wu Hao said, "He's risking killing you at this time. I must hate you very much, think about it carefully, have you ever had a grudge against anyone?"

Zhou Manhua still shook his head, "I can't think of it."

Wu Hao reminded him, "It may not be because you did something with your own hands, maybe because One of your decisions, one sentence, caused that person to lose, so that he held a grudge."

"Brother Wu, I really can't think of it."

Wu Hao looked at his expression carefully, "I think this person is Others in our team can't come all the way to kill people, and they don't know where we are."

"He took advantage of the fact that Li Chen's team was separated from us. He obviously knows the team's affairs very well. This person is either one of the people you rescued, or he is a member of my bodyguard team!"

Zhou Manhua frowned . , "Brother Wu, I know it won't be you..."

Wu Hao raised his hand to interrupt him, "Manhua, listen to me. Although the bodyguard team obeys my command, except for me and my three brothers, no one else I can't guarantee it."

"I always think it won't be them."

"You just think too much about people, they are grateful to you on the surface, who knows if there are other thoughts in the secret? People's hearts are darker than you think ..."

Of course Zhou Manhua understood the meaning of Wu Hao's words, their fox demon clan was the ancestors who played tricks on people's hearts!

"Brother Wu, I trust them. There are other people who want to kill me."

He couldn't explain to Wu Hao that these people were more or less under his control, and it was impossible for him to have murderous intentions.

Moreover, there is a revenge curse bestowed by the Great Elder in his soul imprint, whoever has malice towards him and hurts him. This curse applies the damage he takes to his foe as it is.

The two deacons of Yuxuzong Jindan who killed him at the beginning all died because of this, and it is impossible for an ordinary person to be intact.

There is no sudden injury in the team now.

He had a vague feeling that the mysterious person he wanted to kill came from the special forces team, or the captain Li Chen. Li Chen had a short-term abnormality, and he even tried it out.

And how could it be such a coincidence that all the special forces squads left the team, and he was assassinated immediately. But the assassin was a professional sniper, if Qionghua hadn't sacrificed himself to protect him, he would have...

Of course Zhou Manhua would not say this to Wu Hao, so he never suspected Li Chen.

Wu Hao even felt that the mysterious man's marksmanship was not very good. After dawn, he went to check, and there were four bullet casings on the ground.

At such a short distance, four shots failed to kill an ordinary person without any training.

This person is definitely not a professional.

Wu Hao sighed, feeling that what he did for Zhou Manhua was not worth it. For his safety, he still opened his mouth to remind, "Manhua, you must be cautious..."

He still wanted to say a few more words.

Zhou Manhua didn't want to waste time arguing with him, so he pressed his chest, showing a weak expression, and said in a hoarse voice, "Brother Wu, I'm tired.

" "Sleep well, I'll watch

over you." "No need, Brother Wu, go get busy, you won't be able to fall asleep if you look at me like this."

When he said this, Zhou Manhua showed a little embarrassment at the right time.

Poor and cute.

Sure enough, Wu Hao smiled indulgently, "Okay, I'll go out, there are people outside the door, you can call them if you need something."

"Yes."

The door of the room was gently closed, and the smile on Zhou Manhua's face disappeared instantly.

He took off the jade pendant impatiently, and called repeatedly, "Qiong Hua, Qiong Hua, how are you doing?" The

jade pendant was silent and did not respond.

"Qionghua?"

...

Qionghua didn't respond, Zhou Manhua's face became paler and his voice began to tremble, "Qinghua, you can talk to me or hum, don't scare me..."

"Qinghua, I know You're still inside. It doesn't matter if you can't speak now, I'll wait for you for as long as I want, don't worry."

Qionghua spared no effort to consume his remaining soul power in order to save him.

Now he only hoped that Qionghua was too weak to respond to him, and not——the

soul flew away.

Zhou Manhua held the jade pendant, her eyes were red, she gritted her teeth with hatred for the ants who assassinated him. If anything happens to Qionghua, he will make sure that he cannot be reborn forever!

—————————————————

When Li Chen woke up, he was surprised to find that the wound in his body had healed.

In addition, after a good night's sleep, he was full of energy, and he felt a lot more relaxed.

This must be the credit of his wife!

Thinking of this, Li Chen got up in a good mood, tidied himself up briefly, and went out to find his dear wife.

There was a faint smell of food in the air outside the door. Li Chen followed the smell downstairs and met Ma Yicheng on the stairs leading to the second floor.

Ma Yicheng glanced at him up and down, "It's lucky for you kid, you fell into Yin Shao's eyes, otherwise—"

Ma Yicheng said this, and raised his hand in a gesture of wiping his neck. As soon as he thought of the kid's behavior of attracting zombies to harm them, he wished to kill him.

This guy must have bad intentions!

However, Young Master Yin didn't kill him, but healed him with supernatural powers.

Li Chen: "..."

Ma Yicheng continued, "Young Master Yin wants to see you, you'd better be honest, otherwise I'll throw you out to feed the zombies right away!"

Very well, come and threaten him early in the morning.

This kid is also in his twenties, why does he look like a middle school boy?

And this threatening tone and gesture, have you watched too many brain-dead dramas?

Li Chen didn't want to talk much, so he glanced at him, raised his chin, "Lead the way."

"Oh."

Ma Yicheng turned around obediently, and walked forward obediently. After walking a few steps, I suddenly felt something was wrong, why is he so obedient?

By the time he reacted, it was too late. They entered the hall, and he didn't dare to be a monster under Young Master Yin's nose, so he could only mutter to himself, "Who is this guy, he's so annoying."

He didn't pay attention to the volume when he muttered, everyone in the hall heard it.

Li Chen raised his hand to cover half of his face, so as not to laugh out loud.

Why did the daughter-in-law raise such a single-minded subordinate, just like a stupid husky.

Yin Xu glared at Ma Yicheng and motioned him to shut up.

Ma Yicheng has always been this kind of virtue, speaking out of his head, not paying attention to the occasion.

Why does he feel so ashamed when this person is here today?

Yin Xu's ears turned red, and he tried hard to keep a straight face, pretending to look at Li Chen unobtrusively. The more he looked at it, the more satisfied he felt.

He is so good looking!

And wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs!

Yin Xu's eyes lingered on his waist and abdomen, wishing to turn his eyes into X-rays, penetrate the opponent's clothes, and check whether there were eight-pack abs and a sexy mermaid so sexy that people would get nosebleeds on his lean waist and abdomen. Line...

After he was treated yesterday, he was exhausted and was helped back by Yin Jie, and he had no chance to check it himself.

Li Chen raised his eyebrows, why did he feel that something was wrong with his wife.

He looked at the extremely handsome Young Master Yin with red lips and white teeth from last night. But those piercing peach blossom eyes seemed to be peeling off his clothes. Could it be that the idiot attribute has become serious again?

I have to tell the truth about Li Chen, Young Master Yin is indeed peeling his clothes with his eyes.

"Cough."

Yin Xu cleared his throat, looked away reluctantly, and managed to regain his senses, "Who are you? Why did you invite zombies over last night?"

"My name is Li Chen, a professional special soldier. I am very sorry for what happened last night." I'm sorry. I was injured during the mission, so I had no choice but to ask you for help. You saved my life, so feel free to ask for anything, as long as I can do it, I will never refuse."

If someone else killed Li Chen will say this.

But who knows that the one on the other side is his daughter-in-law, it's best for him to agree with her body...

Li Chen thought it was beautiful, but he also knew that his wife was reserved and shy, so he just fantasized about it.

However, Yin Xu's next words made everyone's jaws drop——

Yin Xu said solemnly, "Very good. As the saying goes, you should give your life to save your life. I think you look good. If you barely get into my eyes, I will license you to stay by my side and serve me. Don't worry, this young master is powerful and powerful, and he will be my man. He will provide you with food and drink, and you will no longer have to go outside to fight. Zombies."

Li Chen: "..."

Is this still his wife? Why did she escape so much? !