Chapter 33 Domineering CEOs and the Ultimate Temptation (End)

Xue Yi, who had successfully obtained 10 million yuan, returned to their home full of excitement, just in time when someone from the casino came to ask for debts. Situ Yu repeatedly promised to pay back the money within three days, and the casino staff left. Before leaving, the leader appreciatively looked Xue Yi up and down. Xue Yi felt as uncomfortable as if ants had crawled over him, his heart skipped a beat, and he immediately used the excuse to break up with Situ Yu.

Of course, Situ Yu refused to let him go, and tried hard to persuade him to stay, "Xiao Yi, I'm not addicted to gambling. The last time my friend pulled me by force, I couldn't evade it. It's my bad luck, but this money doesn't count. What. I'll go home and ask Grandpa to explain the situation, he won't ignore me."

Xue Yi was furious, "You still want to lie to me! Achen told me about your life experience. Situ's family has kicked you out of the house , do you think Mr. Situ will pay off your gambling debts for you?"

It's Situ Chen again! Situ Yu hated it secretly, but he didn't dare to say too much on the surface.

He held onto Xue Yi, "Xiao Yi, I didn't intend to lie to you, you listen to my explanation!"

"I'm sorry, I don't want to hear it!"

Xue Yi lifted his hand impatiently, and went into the room to pick up the suitcase Just start packing things.

"I've already lost everything, and I can't lose you anymore. Xiao Yi, didn't you say you love me? Let's get married, shall we?"

Xue Yi didn't even look at him. "When I talked about getting married, you found all kinds of reasons to shirk it. Now You are in trouble and want to marry me, I'm not that stupid."

"Xiao Yi, I was wrong, I didn't cherish you well. Don't be so heartless! Stay and help me!"

"How can I help you? ! So much money, I can't even afford it after selling it! Situ Yu, let's get together and break up."

After saying all the good things, Xue Yi just packed his luggage and left him. Situ Yu was completely disappointed in him, did they fly separately when disaster was imminent——

Situ Yu asked him for the last time, "Xue Yi, do you really want to be so heartless?

" Let me have a way out."

"Okay, okay, Xue Yi, I hope you don't regret—"

Situ Yu just finished speaking, Xue Yi, who was packing his clothes with his back to him, groaned and fell on the bed. Situ Yu lowered his hands, and blood slid from the baseball bat he took casually.

"I gave you a chance!" Situ Yu quietly looked at Xue Yi on the bed, the words in his mouth seemed to be for Xue Yi, rather than an excuse for himself.

He received a mysterious email this afternoon, which contained not only bed photos of Xue Yi with many men, but also a video of his dealings with Situ Chen. Situ Yu didn't expect that Xue Yi would make him a fool. It's just such a good-for-nothing bastard who keeps saying he loves him, but turns his back on him faster than anyone else. He has already begged him so much, and he refuses to give out any money, so don't blame him for being cruel!

Situ Yu took Xue Yi's mobile phone, tried several of Xue Yi's common passwords, and quickly opened his mobile banking. Without hesitation, he transferred all the money to his own account. Situ Yu once bought two bearer cards abroad, and he used online gambling to transfer the money into the bearer cards.

After taking the money, Situ Yu didn't think it was enough, so he brought the unconscious Xue Yi to the casino at night, trying to sell him to the casino to delay the debt repayment for a month. The casino manager smiled, "Such a beautiful man, Master Situ is really generous. But hurry up, or you will come over to sell your ass in a month. You know some crazy customers, Mu Can, There is quite a market for your kind."

Situ Yu gritted his teeth and endured the manager's threat.

The next day, he changed into Liu Zhen's clothes, put on a wig, and disappeared completely with a lady's purse.

At that time, Liu Zhen was still kept in the dark. Her elder brother lost his job because of her, and her sister-in-law made a big fuss at home. Liu Zhen, who was wronged at her natal family, kept pestering Wen Bin to complain, not knowing what happened.

Situ Yu's plan was perfect. He rented an off-road vehicle with a fake certificate and went all the way north. He wanted to smuggle into Country E, and then transfer from Country E to Continent E, disappearing completely.

It's a pity that the casino is not a vegetarian. After discovering that Situ Yu was missing, the casino used some special methods to arrest him before he left the country. They took away everything from Situ Yu and forced him to sell himself to pay off his debts.

At this time, Xue Yi had been working in the casino for two months. As soon as he woke up, he found out that he had been sold to them by Situ Yu. No matter how he explained it, it was useless. The people in the casino regarded him as their property.

Seeing Situ Yu, Xue Yi's eyes were about to burst, he hated Situ Yu to death. Situ Yu was not to be outdone, the two fought and accused each other, and no one could clear up the bad debt. In the end, Situ Yu knew that the two bearer cards would not be returned, so he took the initiative to meet the casino manager. He used all the money to pay off part of his gambling debts, and he and Xue Yi spent 5 years selling themselves to pay off the rest. Xue Yi disagreed, why? He and Situ Yu are just a couple, and it's not him who owes money! The casino manager smiled and said coldly, "We don't care so much, as long as someone pays back the money, if you want to blame it, blame yourself for not knowing people."

People with big fists speak the truth. He restrained himself obediently.

After solving these two, Li Chen was about to send Situ Cheng to jail.

However, before he could make a move, something happened to Situ Cheng. Situ Cheng did a great job. He received huge bribes, but failed to win the bidding case. Of course the other party was not reconciled, and threatened to expose him, but Situ Cheng made a move, killing the other party's family, but let the righteous master escape. The man came back in blood, stabbed Situ Cheng to death, and died together with him.

After all the dust settled, Li Chen took over the Situ family in ten years and successfully completed the main task.

Completing the mission should have been a happy thing, especially with so many things happening in this world. Li Chen turned around and realized that he had no one to share his joy with.

When Li Chen got in the car, the driver at home asked him where he was going. Li Chen couldn't answer for a while, so he said "nursing home" by the way. By the time he realized it, the car was already speeding all the way to this place that he had been to countless times.

Lu Lichen from the nursing home was already very familiar with him. Following the guidance of his memory, he came to the door of the ward step by step.

Stretching out his hand and pushing open the door, the ward was peaceful and quiet. A whole piece of floor-to-ceiling windows is facing the door. Today's weather is just right, with plenty of sunlight shining into the room, dispelling a little haze.

The man on the hospital bed was quietly bathed in the sunlight, the sunlight dyed the fine hairs on his face golden, and it looked as if it would disappear in the light at any moment.

"Mr. Situ." The

nurse saw him and left immediately with interest.

Li Chen sat in front of the hospital bed, took one of his arms, and massaged it skillfully.

"...My mission has been completed. How long will it take for you to wake up?"

Li Chen hesitated for a moment, then said softly, "When you wake up, I will promise you one request. You can ask for anything, and I will do what I say. "

After pressing his left hand, he switched to his right hand, and after pressing his right hand, he began to press his legs again. Because of lying down for a long time, the muscles on his body atrophied severely, and both his hands and feet became pale and thin.

"The project in the new city is going smoothly. I believe that the Duan family will be fine within a hundred years. However, your brother is not very friendly every time he sees me. He often sings against me. For your sake, we Let him..."

Li Chen rambled on a lot, which was unimaginable before.

It's a pity that the person on the bed was lying quietly, unable to respond to him anymore...

——Fifteen

years later, Mr. Situ had passed away, and his cheap younger brother Situ Ze was already thirty-two years old. In the past two years, Li Chen supported Situ Ze to take office regardless of the objections of shareholders and elders. Situ Ze was overwhelmed by the flattery, afraid that he could not do well.

Li Chen told him, "If I say you can, then you can, don't listen to those old men!"

Situ Ze was moved and puzzled, why did he retire early when his elder brother is not even 50?

He asked Li Chen with a worried face, "Brother, are you sick?"

Li Chen didn't bother to explain, he didn't care what he thought.

Situ Ze was terrified. In the past two years, he sent all the good things for strengthening his body to his elder brother, for fear that someone who didn't pay attention would disappear.

Li Chen should have left long ago, but he hesitated for two years without making up his mind. Li Chen told himself that he was not soft-hearted, he just waited for him to wake up and said goodbye to him.

That night, Li Chen, who was about to fall asleep, received a call from the nursing home. The person he was waiting for woke up!

Li Chen jumped out of bed in a hurry, got dressed, and did not forget to look in the mirror before leaving.

He lived near a nursing home, and it took less than five minutes for the driver to take him there. Regardless of his old arms and legs, Li Chen ran towards the ward at a high pace.

When he came to the door, he felt a little uneasy in his heart—he looked much uglier than when he was young, Huazi wouldn't be scared, right?

Li Chen pushed open the door, and a room full of doctors and nurses were examining him. If Duan Yuhua felt something, he turned his head sideways and saw Li Chen who had just entered through the gap in the crowd.

The eyes of the two collided, and the lost time seemed to come back all of a sudden! In the past, he looked at him with this kind of eyes, clean, bright and full of deep love. Li Chen, who was immersed in it, smiled contentedly, he didn't wait for all these years in vain!

Duan Yuhua also slowly raised the corners of his mouth. He opened his mouth and made a difficult mouth shape, "You're here." Just as

Li Chen was about to respond, the light in Duan Yuhua's eyes faded little by little. Breathe!

"The patient's heart stopped beating!"

"Hurry up and rescue him..."

Li

Chen stood stupidly until he was pushed out of the ward by the nurse.

The Duan's family who arrived late rushed to the door, and the eldest brother of the Duan family held Li Chen back, "Isn't Yu Hua awake? Why did the nurse say that he was resuscitating?!"

Li Chen didn't say a word.

After all, Duan Yuhua was not rescued, and Li Chen was hit by a huge loss. How happy I was when I came here, how disappointed I am now.

——Duan Yuhua, you liar! !

Li Chen took one last look at him and told the system, "I want to leave." The

eldest brother of the Duan family regretted it every time he thought about it. He hated Situ Chen for turning his younger brother into a vegetable and targeted him everywhere. He thought that Situ Chen knew he was in the wrong, so he backed down again and again. How did he know that this seemingly heartless guy was waiting for Yu Hua. He remembered the day when Yu Hua woke up suddenly and died suddenly. Situ Chen stood by his bedside for a long time in silence, and finally fell to the ground with a 'plop' and never got up again——