Chapter 93

Perhaps considering the difficulty of the challenge of a single-player random copy, it can attract a large wave of thrill-seeking audiences. After discussing with Ke Dun's senior management, Yu Jiamo finally agreed to Li Chen's request.

In fact, Li Chen's request is of no harm to Ke Dun. Whether he succeeds or fails, Ke Dun's company has achieved the purpose of publicity.

Yu Jiaomo's assistant specially called and talked with Li Chen for a long time, perfecting some cooperation details.

At the end of the call, the assistant specifically encouraged, "Mr. Li, we will promote your single-player dungeon this time as a major selling point. Cheer up the game, I hope you will continue to perform supernormally this time, and swell the faces of those black people!" "

...I will try my best!"

After hanging up the assistant's phone, Li Chen sat in front of the computer and wrote the program for half a day, before starting training again in the afternoon. Because the place at home is too small, he specially found an unfinished building for himself as a training ground.

After training until 6:30, Li Chen had dinner at home, and then took care of himself slowly, and went to Ye Chu's family in time.

Yes, in order to show the close relationship between the two of them, Ye Chu set the live broadcast location at his home.

"Li Chen, you're finally here!" Seeing him appear, Ye Chuyi breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time couldn't help complaining, "I'm scared to death, why can't you come here earlier? What if there's a traffic jam?"

"Sorry, I've been training this afternoon, so I didn't pay much attention to the time." Who wants to come here early! I came late on purpose just to avoid being alone with you, okay? "How about it now, are you going to start?"

"What do you think?" Ye Chu gave him an angry look, then turned and sat on the live broadcast chair in the living room, "Don't show up on the camera later, when I introduce you, you Come again."

Li Chen was noncommittal, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

Taking advantage of the gap before the live broadcast, Ye Chuyi adjusted the beauty camera again, trying to make his face look more beautiful.

Li Chen has watched his live broadcast, the skin care is so beautiful, the skin is so white and glistening, there is not even a pore on the face, it is so perfect that it looks like a dummy.

Just at eight o'clock, Ye Chuyi clicked to open the live broadcast screen.

He has a lot of fans, and the live broadcast has reached more than 3,000 viewers.

"Hello everyone, I'm your anchor Ye Sanshao. Welcome to my live broadcast room."

"As a loyal fan of mine, you all know that Sanshao, I recently bought Royston's light luxury series watches... ..."

Ye Chuyi chatted with fans for more than ten minutes as usual, and even showed off the brand-name watch someone bought for him, confirming the rumors of having a boyfriend.

[I haven't seen you for a few days, San Shao is even more handsome again! ! ! ]

[A watch from the male ticket? The third young master is in love, but the lover is not me! Boom...]

[Third Young Master also started giving out dog food? ]

[Strength is jealous, the third young master is the grandson of God! As a rich second generation, he still looks so handsome! Hook your fingers and someone will send Royston to you! ]

[San Shao still lacks leg pendants? Graduated from university, the kind that can be eaten! ]

[Ye San is shameless! Ye San is shameless! Ye San is shameless! Say important things three times! ]

[The one above must be crazy with jealousy, people nowadays hate the rich too much! I also hate, but I want to be taken care of by local tyrants! ]

[Third Young Master, ignore those pink eyes! Go your own way and make them jealous! ]

...

Although some black fans appeared from time to time, Ye Chuyi's live broadcast room was generally very harmonious. Especially his brainless fans, they all believed in his character design - the second generation of a wealthy family.

Seeing the black fans, Ye Chu made a routine rant before announcing that he was about to participate in the trial operation of "Gate of Hell".

The accident happened at this time -

the screen of his live broadcast room suddenly split into two, divided into left and right parts!

On the right is the original live broadcast room, while on the left the video starts to play. This video is composed of photos of Ye Chuyi from childhood to adulthood, and it is accompanied by text, which introduces Ye Chuyi's family background in detail.

Ye Chuyi is not a second-generation wealthy family as he advertised, he is a child of an ordinary dual-income family. After graduating from vocational high school, he worked successively as a beer boy in a nightclub, a go-go dancer in a gay bar...

[Damn! real or fake? ]

[Third Young Master, explain quickly, have you been hacked? ! ]

[...]

[Third Young Master was stunned, please explain quickly! ]

[I think I need an explanation! ]

Seeing his previous photos, Ye Chuyi's heart skipped a beat, and his mind was completely bewildered. He reached out to turn off the live broadcast, but he couldn't turn it off.

He stood up in a panic, unplugged the power cord with trembling hands, and the live broadcast went black as he wished... Before he could breathe a sigh of

relief, he suddenly found that the live broadcast was still going on on the phone Li Chen was watching! And the two images were merged into one, all showing his black history photos!

As soon as Ye Chu snatched the phone, he saw three lines of bloody red warnings appeared on the screen——

The above are all real photos of Ye Sanshao himself, and there are absolutely no P pictures!

Please San Shao come out and explain clearly, otherwise there will be more exciting photos and videos about San Shao in the future.

I will also send it to the forums and Weibo gossip to all the big Vs, and the masses are invited to learn from them.

...

[Oh my god, looking at the situation, is the black material true? ]

[Fuck, it's so exciting, is there a reversal? ]

[What photo? what video? Is it the kind that needs coding? ]

[The big brother above, just understand it, why say it...]

[Oh my god, someone put the live broadcast on the Internet, and it is estimated that the navy will arrive at the scene in ten seconds! ]

[Hurry up, wait for the third master to explain! ]

[I can't explain it, San Shao's expression says it all! ]

[I can't explain it, the escape of the third young master explains everything! ]

[Do I need to stay in formation? ]

...

As he escaped, the number of people in the live broadcast room suddenly increased! The barrage kept jumping all the time, often without seeing the previous one clearly, it was pushed off the screen by the following speech.

Ye Chuyi held the phone and stared stupidly at the photos that kept popping up on the screen. Those photos became more and more explicit, and the text accompanying them was still threatening him.

Li Chen snatched back his cell phone, and asked with an embarrassed face, "What's going on? Are those photos real?"

Ye Chuyi frantically denied, "No, no, the person in the photo is not me! Li Chen, wait for me to deal with the live broadcast before explaining to you..."

"Still lying to me! Ye Chuyi, you pretend to be me!" Are you an idiot? Let's break up!"

After saying this, Li Chen opened the door and left gracefully while he turned to plug in the power and restart the live broadcast room.

Ye Chuyi didn't ask to stay because he was too busy explaining in the live broadcast room! After he logged into the live broadcast room, the live broadcast screen returned to two parts.

[Yo, the Lord is back! ]

[What happened just now, escaped? You know you can't run away, so come back? ]

[Oh my god, the boss is mighty! ]

[Worship the Great God! ]

[Everyone, sit down and watch San Shao wash the floor! ]

...

When things got out of hand, Ye Chu was in a state of confusion, and when he got anxious, he sat back in front of the live broadcast screen!

"Stop, stop, stop, I admit, I deceived my fans, I'm not a rich second generation!" When

he yelled these words, the constantly beating screen on the left froze and stopped.

Ye Chuyi breathed a sigh of relief, and faced the live broadcast camera with red eyes, "I admit that my family is not as rich as I said in the live broadcast. These are all packaged by people, and everyone knows it. It is difficult for a poor family to have a noble child , This is the same in the live broadcast industry. If I hadn't flaunted the rich second generation at the beginning, I wouldn't be able to gain such a high degree of attention now."

"A few years ago, my father had kidney problems. In order to treat him, I did There are many jobs that I am ashamed to talk about. It was too difficult at that time, and there were many unavoidable things in life. For the sake of life and for my parents, I gritted my teeth and endured it."

"But I can assure everyone that I have never sold my body..."

Ye Chuyi's miserable operation successfully won back some people's favor. But before he finished speaking, the screen on the left of the screen suddenly started to jump again.

This time the video was not so polite, and the restricted-rated scene appeared directly, basically two people entangled and writhed. Although the face of the other person has been coded, it can be seen that there are men and women among them.

[Three young masters are messed up! ]

[Damn it, the master is so powerful, he coded another person's face! ]

[Right clicked. ]

[I recorded it, find me if you need it! ]

...

The text accompanying the video is even more unique, not to mention the time and place, and Ye Chuyi's benefits from it. Sometimes it's money, sometimes it's all kinds of luxuries.

Those luxuries were all displayed by him in the live broadcast without exception.

Leaving aside whether it was to treat his father's illness, prostitution is indeed a stone hammer!

[What a big melon! ]

[The best of the year is awarded to you! ]

[Oh my god, it's really timely, just in time for the climax! ]

[The Heart of Our Lady almost broke out just now, and now I can't wait to slap myself twice! ]

[Off powder! ]

[Powder off +1! Saying that not stepping back is already my greatest tenderness. ]

[I am a neighbor of Ye Sanshao's house. His father has always been in good health and only retired last year. ]

[Uh, what about the great god, prove the statement above! ]

[In order to wash the land, he cursed his father for getting sick, his character is evident! ]

...

The unsightly video is still going on, Ye Chu sees that it is irreversible, and closes the live broadcast room again!

After doing all this, his whole body went limp, and he sat down on the ground!

It's over, it's over!

If he had known that that person had mastered so much information, why would he bother talking so much!

Maybe he wouldn't let him go if he turned off the live broadcast, but it was better than being slapped in the face during the live broadcast.

He was so wrong. He recorded those videos originally to threaten those rich people and use them to benefit himself, but now they have become his reminders!

The ear-piercing phone rang suddenly. As soon as Ye Chu came back to his senses, he rushed over and grabbed the phone.

Seeing that it was one of his 'clients', he hung up hastily.

Just after hanging up, the next call came in again.

This time he is a big boss on the road, not something he can afford to offend, Ye Chuyi hesitated for a moment, and connected the phone, "Hello?"

"Ye Chuyi from CNM, you dare to record me's video, don't you want to live? "

Ye Chuyi was covered in cold sweat, trying to explain, "Brother Dong, I recorded it to entertain you, I'm sorry, I was wrong, I will delete it immediately! Delete it immediately!

" Give me a code, otherwise I will strip you alive! You have five days to find the person behind you and give it to me!"

"Dong, Brother Dong, I'm in great trouble now. Why, how can I find him?" "I don't care how you look for him. If you ca n't

find him, I'll take the knife on you!

"

The head has been hung up quickly. Ye Chuyi was startled, suddenly remembered someone, and quickly picked up the phone to call him.

The phone rang, and the other party was talking.

Ye Chuyi's heart hung high, holding the phone tightly, waiting for the other party to call him back.

Five minutes later, his phone rang!

Ye Chuyi connected very quickly, "Boss Jiang! What should I do? I got into trouble! Only you can save me this time!"

Jiang Yiwen on the other end of the phone said, "Save you? Do you know Ke Dun's The lawyer just called to discuss the termination of the contract! Coton Games has announced the news of your joining on the official Weibo and the portal website. Your character design is completely broken. This time the problem is on you. You will pay for the liquidated damages of the contract Yes! Also, you come to Tiansheng tomorrow to go through the formalities, the contract between you and Tiansheng is coming soon, and the company has decided not to renew the contract."

The sad news brought by Jiang Yiwen was like a lightning strike on Ye Chuyi's head, He swallowed his saliva, licked his face and said, "Mr. Jiang, when you asked me to get close to Li Chen and date him, I have been obediently obeying your orders. I am in trouble now, and it is always your turn to help me." Me?"

Jiang Yiwen said, "You still have the nerve to mention Li Chen? Your affair is exposed, and the relationship between the two of you is almost over, right? You help me pester Li Chen, and I will give you benefits, isn't it fair? Now you What's the use to me if it's done like this? If you want to be my dog, you're not qualified. "

Ye Chu gritted his teeth, "Boss Jiang, don't speak so harshly, right? I'm just a rag now, and everyone wants to step on me. But you are a decent person, don't you have a small heart? I heard that something very serious Do you know something interesting? There was a man who fell in love with a pair of siblings. The elder sister was his darling, and the younger brother was his darling. He wanted to have both, and he couldn't bear to give up either..."

"Enough !! What do you want?"

"Liquidated damages."

Jiang Yiwen paused, then suddenly smiled, "You said that if I keep the liquidated damages and buy your life, there should be many people willing to come and take it."

"Jiang, Mr. Jiang, stop joking..."

"Of course, I was just joking. Come to Tiansheng tomorrow to complete the formalities, and I don't want to see you again."

"No problem, Mr. Jiang—" The

phone hung up again, As soon as Ye Chu dropped the phone, his whole body collapsed.

——Three years of hard work, all in vain!

After sitting for a while, he suddenly jumped up and started to pack his things.

Tomorrow, he will go to Tiansheng to settle the final payment, so he should find a place to avoid it...