Chapter 3

Li Chen also turned to his computer screen, and quickly filled in the three volunteers in the volunteer form to the Department of Computer Science, Huaguo First University. This is the wish of the original owner, and it is also the knowledge that Li Chen is eager to learn.

The mechanical operation of the interstellar era relies on the star network. As long as you set your needs in the star network, the star network will automatically match the circuit board for the machine and import the operating program. It is illegal to import programs for machines independently by bypassing the star network, and there are no books about programming on the market. Although the level of civilization in this world is several hundred years behind the interstellar era, Li Chen firmly believes that he knows everything, and he should learn it first, and then consider how to improve it. The first task given by the system is fairly simple. According to the normal situation, the following tasks will only become more and more difficult.

After Li Chen filled out the form, he quickly changed the password again while no one was paying attention to him. This time, he not only blocked it with his hands, but also set the password to be particularly complicated. Then he logged out, pretended to be in a hurry, and quickly left the classroom.

After confirming that Li Chen had left, Jiang Xue who was next to him calmly changed to his place and started to log in to the system.

Jiang Xue's login interface displayed Li Chen's student number. She entered the password and clicked to log in. The system popped

up a pop-up window, prompting that the password was wrong—

Li Chen who was standing behind her suddenly said, "You forgot to change your student number."

The time was raised to one hundred and eight, and he almost jumped up on the spot in fright.

Jiang Xue stabilized her emotions and forced a smile, "Oh, oh! Yes, I was so careless that I even forgot to change this!"

"Is your computer broken?"

"... Hmm. I think the mouse is not too spirit."

Li Chen behind her sneered, and suddenly raised the volume, "I've already filled that line, I'll let you use the computer, I'm leaving first."

"Wait, Li Chen." Jiang Xue suddenly stopped him .

Li Chen stopped, "Huh? Is there anything else?"

Jiang Xue said, "After today, everyone will go their separate ways. It's rare that the whole class is here. Let's go out for dinner and get together?" After finishing speaking, he turned to look at Li Lan, the squad leader who had already attracted her attention, said, "Don't you think so, sir, just work harder and organize for everyone?"

A boy like a skinny monkey immediately responded, "Yes, the last supper Already ."

"Yeah, let's get together?"

Si Chengrui stood up, "Go to

Bishuiyuntian, I'll treat you!" "Wow! Go, go, five-star hotel, you must go see it! "

"Sheng Rui said that, if you don't go, you will lose face."

"..."

Li Lan stood on the podium and said loudly, "Tonight, the clear water and sky, the last supper, raise your hand if

you don't go!" Looking around, no one raised their hands.

"Okay, everyone passed! If you agree, you are not allowed to be absent!"

"Oh~!!" The boys in the class began to howl, each of them was overwhelmed with excitement.

Li Chen raised the corners of his mouth, the original owner remembered that there was a dinner party tonight, but it wasn't suggested by Jiang Xue, and Si Chengrui didn't say he wanted to treat guests either. The whole class of forty-five students only went to about twenty of the hot pot that everyone ate by themselves, and the original owner was always frugal and did not participate.

When Li Chen caught Jiang Xue just now, the system made a ding-dong sound, as if a task had been completed. Li Chen opened the system interface, and sure enough, a hidden mission surfaced.

[Hidden mission] Catch the person who tampered with the volunteers - 5/8 (points)

Li Chen analyzed that the reason why he only got five points may be because he did not expose Jiang Xue's evil deeds in public.

Such things as tampering with volunteers can be big or small, and Jiang Xue can completely deny it. A high school student, she killed her by making an operation error, and in the end it was just an education. Anyway, it's not the deadline, and it's not irreversible. The most important thing is that Li Chen still doesn't want to break skin with Jiang Xue. Now that the enemy is clear and the enemy is dark, the two are friends, and Li Chen has more room for manipulation.

At six o'clock in the evening, everyone gathered in Bishuiyuntian, and Si Chengrui treated guests, of course, in the banquet hall. There were forty-five people in the class, sitting at five tables.

The high school students are pure and enthusiastic. Under the instigation of some people, even the girls drank a lot of alcohol. After drinking for three rounds, the boys became more courageous, and they were encouraged by the people around them to confess their love to the girls they liked in public, and soon they became three couples.

Li Chen seemed to have drunk too much, he didn't step forward to watch the excitement. Instead, he sat in his own position, supported his head with his hands, and sat there blankly watching the crowd.

Jiang Xue came over with two glasses of wine and handed one of them to him, "Li Chen, will you have a drink with me? University bully, thank you for taking care of me for three years in high school."

Li Chen nodded slowly, and suddenly hit his head on the Putting it on the table, Jiang Xue quickly put down the wine glasses in both hands to help him.

"Are you okay?"

Li Chen secretly changed the positions of the two wine glasses while no one around was paying attention. Then picked up Jiang Xue's cup, stood up unsteadily, "...I, I'm fine, come on, let's do it!"

Jiang Xue smiled, "Okay, cheers!"

The two wine glasses collided in the air, Jiang Xue watched Li Chen drink the wine she added, and the corners of her mouth curled up.

Li Chen put down his glass, Jiang Xue's best friend Jiang Weiwei came over to him and said, "It's too late if you don't confess your love~"

"Weiwei, what are you talking about?" Jiang Xue was a little shy, and pretended to hit her, but Did not mean to stop.

Jiang Weiwei slapped her mouth lightly, "He's drunk, talking nonsense..." Having said that, her eyes looked at Li Chen, full of hints.

Li Chen shook his head with a straight face, "...Jiang Xue is my friend, just a friend, and I have no feelings for her. Jiang Xue, I want to apologize to you. Back then I took money from her, so I did it on purpose. I came to pursue you. Fortunately, you didn't agree, and I woke up in time and returned the money to others, I'm sorry!"

As soon as these words came out, the audience fell silent! The first thing everyone thought of was, who was the one who gave Li Chen money to chase after Jiang Xue? Then he looked at Jiang Xue again, could it be that under Li Chen's relentless pursuit, the beautiful woman Jiang fell in love with her, but Li Chen only regarded her as a friend and rejected her?

Jiang Xue's face was ugly, unexpectedly Li Chen dared to tell this matter, where did she put her charm?

Si Chengrui turned around, reached out and hugged Jiang Xue's waist intimately, "I forgot to tell everyone, Xiaoxue and I have been together for a long time, she is my girlfriend!"

Jiang Xue glanced at him shyly, softly Complaining softly, "Sheng Rui, what did you say...".

Jiang Weiwei was stunned, didn't Jiang Xue hint to her before that she liked Li Chen?

In a short period of time, the male lead was changed, and everyone didn't react, and the atmosphere of the scene was a little stagnant for a while. Fortunately, someone reacted quickly and immediately jumped out to enliven the atmosphere.

"Wow! Congratulations!"

"Handsome men and beautiful women, rich and beautiful!"

"It's hard for you to hide everyone, you must have a drink!"

"Have a drink! Have a drink!"

Everyone booed loudly, and gradually forgot what happened just now.

Li Chen also teased, "You still say we are friends, and you don't talk about such a big thing. You must punish yourself for a drink, and you have to pay a glass of wine!" When Li Chen said this, everyone felt that he had nothing to do with Jiang Xue special affection.

"Yes, hand over a glass of wine!"

Under the warm atmosphere, the monkey came over with two glasses of red wine. The whole class paid attention, and Si Chengrui was so proud, he took the wine glass and said, "If you hand over a glass of wine, you will hand over a glass of wine! Xiaoxue?"

Jiang Xue took the wine glass with a blushing face, and drank with arms intertwined with Si Chengrui amidst the booing of the crowd. Had a drink. As soon as she finished drinking, she felt uncomfortable all over, and the hot feeling spread from the bottom of her heart to her whole body——