Chapter 22

Two years passed like a white horse.

Xue Yi did have some talent on the piano. Since he became a famous teacher, his piano skills have improved by leaps and bounds, which shocked even his teachers.

The piano master Le Cen originally just coveted Xue Yi's beauty, after Xue Yi slept with him, he blew a lot of pillow wind. He was stunned for a moment, and impulsively accepted Xue Yi as his apprentice. After seeing Xue Yi's talent, Le Cen really had the idea of ​​teaching his apprentice. He took Xue Yi to tour around, participated in music exchange meetings, and introduced celebrities from aristocratic families to him.

Li Chen knew Xue Yi's rise step by step, and had no intention of stopping it. People only worry more when they are in a high position. Are they afraid of falling from a high place?

The Kingston campus has a beautiful environment, with several forest trails and a small gazebo standing in an inconspicuous corner among the blossoming trees. After Li Chen came here a few times, he fell in love with the quietness here, and often went to the gazebo to relax his mind. Duan Yuhua, who was familiar with Li Chen's habits, didn't see him in the classroom, so he looked for him all the way.

"Congratulations, you have won the business war simulation contest of the Beijing municipal TV station again." Duan Yuhua joked.

"..."

Li Chen was speechless. He didn't want to participate in such a high-profile event, but Shangguan Lingtian signed up. In order to 360 attack the trio of tyrants and prevent them from ascending to the top, he has been devoting himself to crushing them in every way.

Since Situ Yu broke his leg and went abroad, Lan Kaifeng and Shangguan Lingtian each led a small group of rich second generations. After the split, the two were far less energetic than the original owner remembered. In the past two years, Li Chen's performance has completely overshadowed their brilliance. Whether it is academic performance or various competitions, Li Chen's performance has left others in the dust.

In a high-end apartment in Beijing, a small group of five people including Shangguan Lingtian, Deng Feng, and Yu Liming gathered together, all of them had unsightly expressions on their faces.

"Damn it! It's that damned Situ Chen again. I think he jumped out on purpose to block my way!" Shangguan Lingtian raised his head to drink his wine glass and slammed it heavily on the bar.

They will be graduating soon, and the children of wealthy families in the capital will be arranged to enter their own company as an intern after they go to college. His performance in the past few years has been terrible. The eldest brother and the second brother have already joined the company. If he doesn't show some decent results, his father probably won't arrange a favorable position for him. This Beijing TV station's business war simulation contest was originally a good opportunity, but it was a pity that Situ Chen ruined it again.

"Brother Tian, ​​why don't we find a chance to kill him?" Deng Feng who was beside Shangguan Lingtian said viciously.

Shangguan Lingtian glared at him, "Do you think I don't want to? After Situ Yu's accident, the Situ family arranged for Situ Chen more than a dozen bodyguards, all of whom were retired special forces soldiers. If I blatantly killed him, you thought old man Situ would Let me go?!"

"Then what should I do? I can't just let him go like this..."

Situ Chen is really in the way, whenever they make some investment, Situ Chen will use the money to invest in the rival company, causing them to lose money several times no return. After the news spread, everyone praised Situ Chen for his brilliant talent and precise vision. And the few of them have lost all face in the celebrity circle, and have completely become the stepping stones for Situ Chen to rise to the top.

The atmosphere in the apartment was stagnant, and the quiet air was suddenly interrupted by the sudden ringing of the doorbell. Yu Liming stepped forward to open the door, and standing outside the door were Lan Kaifeng and others.

Seeing Lan Kaifeng, Shangguan Lingtian frowned,

"What are you doing here?"

Lan Kaifeng smiled, "I heard that you were trampled by Situ Chen again?

" How much better? If you come to see my jokes today, get out as soon as possible!"

Lan Kaifeng laughed at himself, "You're right, I'm not much better than you. Since we have the same goal, why not cooperate?"

Shangguan Lingtian sneered, "Don't you dare not believe me?!

" Situ Chen has been targeting us for the past few years. He must have known that we did what happened at the beginning. In the future, he will control the Situ family, and we will have no good fruit to eat."

Situ Chen is more evil than he imagined. After being defeated by him for the first time, Lan Kaifeng's sense of crisis rose sharply.

"What can you do?"

Lan Kaifeng waved his hand, "The matter is very important, let's find another place to talk?"

Shangguan Lingtian took him to the indoor elevator, entered the password, and entered the room on the upper floor.

"Okay, let's talk, this is my secret base, so it's safe."

Lan Kaifeng looked around and turned on the jamming device he carried with him to prevent monitoring and recording.

"Didn't Duan Yuhua get close to him? I heard that he is a one-drinker. If he is drunk and does something crazy, such as forcing a woman to commit murder! We have his handle, and we are afraid that Duan Yuhua will be disobedient.

Shangguan Lingtian gasped, "If the Duan family finds out and the two join hands, we will be finished." Lan

Kaifeng said softly, "It depends on you. If you don't fight your way out now, wait Situ Chen is in power, do you think he will let you go with good intentions? When the time comes, the Shangguan family may not be able to keep you..."

Shangguan Lingtian's face is gloomy, some of their rich and powerful families are elite children, useless abandoned sons sacrifice one or two fundamental does not matter. In the face of interests, family affection and so on are all false.

"Okay, I'll do it!"

Duan Yuhua knew that Li Chen would stay in the capital to study in university, so he had the cheek to choose the same school and the same major as him. Duan Yuhua likes the violin and has practiced it since childhood. Originally, he planned to enter the Juilliard School for further study, but for Li Chen, he gave up his dream abruptly.

When he first knew Li Chen's true face, the first thing he thought of was not fear, but joy. Does Li Chen show him his true side, does it prove that he is special in his heart? But Li Chen's next performance made him terribly disappointed. He really didn't have any thoughts about him. No matter how he expressly hinted, the other party would not accept the move. Fortunately, he has a lot of friends and a rich intelligence network, so Li Chen still has a little tolerance for him.

Duan Yuhua felt that he was stuck in a quagmire, but he was happy for it. Li Chen gave him a smile once in a while, which was enough to keep him happy for a long time. Xue Yi was so jealous that he couldn't stand it, and he couldn't bear to go away for a few years and come back to find someone else by Li Chen's side. As long as he thinks about it like this, he's so jealous that he wants to kill...

'Doo-doo-doo! Duan Yuhua's cell phone rang

, and he picked it up, "Jin Zi."

Jin Zi said on the other end of the phone, "Hua Zi, I'll pick you up for Xiang Dong's birthday party the day after tomorrow?"

"No, I'm Together with Situ Chen. Where is the place?" "

It's him again! Huazi, you've been messing around with him all this time, don't you really have a crush on him?

"

Cut!" Jin Zi resentfully gave up the gossip, "Fuyungang No. 9."

"On the ship?"

"That's right, Xiangdong always said that there is nothing new in those places, and this year he specially built a cruise ship."

"Want to go to sea?"

"It won't go too far, the cruise ship will return to Hong Kong before dawn"

"Okay."

After all, Xiang Dong is his childhood friend, so it's too shameful not to attend his birthday party.

In the evening of that day, Duan Yuhua drove to Situ's mansion to pick up Li Chen, and they arrived at the pier together. As soon as he locked the car door, the two met Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng and his party. It seemed that they also came to Xiangdong's birthday party. The relationship between Shangguan Lingtian and Li Chen was really bad, neither of them intended to say hello, Shangguan Lingtian glanced at them arrogantly, smiled sullenly, and led a group of people away first.

Looking at the backs of the group of people, Duan Yuhua asked doubtfully,

"How did they reconcile?"

Li Chen shook his head thoughtfully.

Xiangdong and the others don't know if the ban has been lifted this year. They are all young people in the industry, as well as a bunch of third- and fourth-tier male and female stars and models. The whole ship is filled with a joyful and restless atmosphere.

"Here, your juice." Jin Jin handed Duan Yuhua a glass of drink.

"Thank you." "Where

's Situ Chen?"

"Looks like I've gone to find someone I know." Li Chen just greeted him, then squeezed into the crowd and disappeared.

The deck of the cruise ship is brightly lit, and the fast-paced electronic music is deafening. Jin Zi drank a few glasses of wine, chatted and gossiped, hunted for beauty, danced and danced, and had a great time.

Duan Yuhua drank a glass of juice and ate a few pieces of fruit. The music was too loud. He seemed a little seasick and had a severe headache. He stood up unsteadily and walked towards the lounge...