Chapter 46

The two made an agreement, Xue Chen was ecstatic, and turned around to tell Team Wu and the others, "Brother Chen has agreed to my plan!"

Team Wu, Li Xiuwen, and Da Gang, "..."

You are so happy because of Li Chen agreed with you to die?

By this time, Team Wu really admired Xue Chen. Although he didn't know anything about ghosts, just because Li Chen was able to lead them to the drug trafficking base, he guessed that Li Chen was a powerful ghost.

He had followed Tian Xing's drug dealers before, but those drug dealers were rich, and their high-tech products were more advanced than them. Electronic trackers were either detected quickly or had their signal blocked.

They also tried to have people follow them, but there was no news of those people after they left. Presumably, those drug dealers also arranged guards on the road, and once they found strangers, they would silence them.

Li Chen can deceive those people's five senses, and bringing a car into it, doesn't that show his ability?

Li Chen was already so powerful, but Li Xiuwen and the others told him that that ghost wounded Li Chen in just one encounter!

Li Chen was so against Xue Chen's plan, he must have known that Xue Chen couldn't deal with Li Gui.

But Comrade Xue is really great. In order to wipe out drug control-drug dealers-drug gangs, he took the initiative to propose this battle plan that put himself in danger. He is still smiling so happily, presumably because he is happy that he can contribute to the cause of anti-drugs. What kind of awareness is this!

It has to be said that Team Wu thought wrongly, he raised Xue Chen's starting point to an unattainable height.

As for Li Xiuwen and Da Gang, they have to worry a lot more, after all, they have known each other for so long and are friends.

Different from the appreciation of Team Wu and the worries of Li Xiuwen and Da Gang, Xue Chen himself is excited and excited. In order to be with Brother Chen, he must save his own life!

They discussed the battle plan for a long time, and agreed on the time and place to meet before the Wu brigade hurried away in the dark.

The next day, Li Xiuwen took Dagang to purchase supplies, and Xue Chen drove the car to check and maintain.

Since yesterday, Xue Chen didn't take the initiative to talk to Li Chen, and when he had to discuss something with him, the tips of his ears were always red.

Li Chen didn't expose his embarrassment.

He promised Xue Chen to give it a try, but he himself has no experience and doesn't know how to fall in love.

No matter Duan Yuhua or Xue Chen, they both fell in love with him unconsciously. Li Chen felt that he had been calling them around like younger brothers. If they were alone, wouldn't this person be a shake-M? !

No matter how entangled Li Chen was, Xue Chen and the others soon got ready and drove on the road. When passing by a farm on the outskirts of the border town, Team Wu and his group of five vehicles quietly followed behind.

Team Wu had already greeted the team members, because this time the operation was outside the country, and they were not allowed to bring any items with identities. Even the cars they drive are modified civilian vehicles.

Xue Chen took them the same way as before. After leaving the country, they hurried all the way, and they didn't find a hidden place to set up camp until evening.

After a little integration of the team, Team Wu introduced Xue Chen to the team members, "These three are Li Xiuwen, Da Gang, and Xue Chen. They are policemen with missions, and they accidentally discovered the base of drug dealers." .This operation is only used as our guide, please pay attention to protect their safety."

"Understood."

Because of the electronic communication equipment, the voices of the Wu brigade and the team members were not loud, not as powerful as those in the troops.

After disbanding the team, Team Wu called Xue Chen over alone, and introduced two people to him, one was the deputy captain Tao Xinyu, and the other was the intelligence captain Mao Yun.

Mao Yun seemed to have a very friendly personality. He handed Xue Chen a headset, "Only Team Wu and I know the special channel this headset is tuned to. Please contact us in time if there is any situation."

"Thank you."

Xue Chen thanked and brought it over. Just put it on for myself.

Li Chen already knew the location of Tian Xing's base, they didn't go to the wild village, but went directly to the base.

They can't divide into two groups. Drug dealers have been operating here for a long time.

Besides, most of the people in the wild village are farmers and some young people who were arrested to plant poppies, and the base is their main target.

Because they do not take the waterway, they need to go around for an extra day.

The tropical rainforest has abundant rainfall, and it rains more than 300 days a year. It started to rain the next day they came in. Staying in the wild on rainy days is very annoying. Everyone's clothes are always wet and dry, dry and wet, and there is no dry time on the body. If it rains too much, many mud puddles will form on the ground. Fortunately, with Li Chen's mental power radar, the group of them did not encounter the situation where the wheels got stuck in the mud puddles and slipped.

They walked for twelve days in the heavy rain, and finally reached the outskirts of the base.

Li Chen explored with his mental strength, and there were five hidden piles and two tower posts outside the base. He asked Xue Chen to tell Team Wu the location. After discussing with Team Wu, Deputy Captain Tao and Mao Yun, they respectively sent team members to quietly approach the hidden piles to observe their course of action and the time for changing guards.

Team Wu and his team were busy arranging an attack plan. Li Xiuwen and Da Gang said they couldn't just hide behind, and pulled Xue Chen to be his helper.

Da Gang said, "Xue Chen, just teach us how to do it. Neither of us will do anything. When we go back to the director and ask, we are

ashamed to say." Can it be used just now? Wouldn't it be great if you give us a few talismans, and we'll help you divert your attention."

Xue Chen said, "You can't see it, so what are you going to do? Stay in the camp. , I can handle it alone."

Li Xiuwen's eyes flickered, "I heard from the director that you can help people open their eyes."

Da Gang agreed, "Yes, you have helped that big boss in Jingshi open his eyes! "

"..."

Xue Chen had a blank face, and Li Xiuwen took the initiative to take a step back, "Xue Chen, we didn't want to face it head-on like you. Isn't this a sneak attack?"

Li Chen just went out to check the hidden pile and came back, when he heard Li Xiuwen immediately agreed with his words, "He's right, with you around, that ghost would disdain to look at them." If you don't take them with you, I can teach them how to steal talisman papers and open the eyes of the sky. '

'...they will die! '

'Xue Chen, you know my temperament, I don't care about other people's life or death, I just want you to live. '

It doesn't matter if the system punishes me again in the next world.

Xue Chen choked up, knowing that Li Chen would keep his word, he had no choice but to agree to Li Xiuwen and Da Gang's request, and donated a bunch of talisman papers to make up for them.

At four o'clock in the morning that day, the sky was still raining non-stop, and the news came from the Wu brigade that all the team members were already in place.

Xue Chen glanced at Li Chen reluctantly, "Brother Chen, everything is ready. '

'Good. ' Li Chen responded in a low voice, and floated into the rain and fog.

After 10 seconds, he turned back again, and Xue Chen stared at him blankly.

Li Chen's lips touched his forehead lightly, "Don't die, did you hear me!" '

This is just a movement, Xue Chen actually can't feel anything, but his heart still trembles violently with this movement.

This time Li Chen didn't go back.

As soon as he floated into the base, the ghost immediately spotted him.

When Li Chen saw Li Gui, he immediately slapped a Gale Talisman on his body, turned around and fled. Li Gui followed closely behind him, almost able to catch him with a single claw!

Not seen for a few days, its strength has risen again!

Seeing that he was about to be caught by it, Li Chen made a sharp turn and narrowly avoided the claws behind him.

The Gale Talisman had no superimposed effect, so Li Chen could only rely on making an emergency turn to avoid the ghosts behind him.

When he was about to reach the appointed place, Li Chen changed direction and accelerated, flying to the left. He screamed as a reminder.

Li Gui has no thinking, and has no idea what being trapped is. It only knows that its favorite prey is about to run away.

Li Chen led the fierce ghost towards Xue Chen, and when he got in front of Xue Chen, he didn't stop, and went straight through Xue Chen's body. Xue Chen seized the opportunity, and immediately after Li Chen passed by, a ghost exorcism talisman was shot.

Li Gui bumped into the talisman and was sent flying by the talisman paper! A piece of its forehead was burnt black, and it roared angrily at Xue Chen. But soon it lost its anger, its blood-red eyes fixed on Xue Chen, and its mouth opened wide with covetousness.

Xue Chen shot another talisman, but was dodged by it.

Before Xue Chen could make another move, it dodged and immediately appeared beside Xue Chen! That bloody mouth was about to bite his head!

Xue Chen narrowly avoided his head, but he bit his shoulder!

Xue Chen's shoulders immediately turned black!

"Ah!!!"

It wasn't just his body that was bitten by the ghost, Xue Chen could feel that his soul was also being bitten and pulled

. At this time, Li Xiuwen and Da Gang took photos of Li Gui's two Lie Yang Talismans, one on the left and one on the right! Li Gui instinctively let out a cry, and slightly relaxed his control over Xue Chen.

It's now!

Xue Chen made a decisive decision, tore off the jade pendant around his neck, stuffed it into Li Gui's open mouth, and then endured the severe pain and recited the "Heart Sutra".

Seeing this, Li Xiuwen read it too, and stepped back as he read it.

Li Gui's mouth lit up, rushing around in extreme pain.

There was a gust of gloomy wind in the forest for a while, and thick black mist lingered, the originally faint sky lost its color, and it was pitch black—

Da Gang didn't know why, but he wanted to continue to move forward, but was swept by the ghost's ghostly aura, and hit him. tree.

Li Xiuwen couldn't avoid it either. He was unlucky. There was a big rock behind him. As soon as he landed on the ground, blood overflowed from the corner of his mouth.

Xue Chen couldn't move the right side of his body anymore. While reciting the Heart Sutra, he threw a talisman at Li Gui. But it's a pity that the talisman has limited effect on the ghost, it can hurt it a little, but it can't kill it.

The jade pendant soon ceased to shine, and Li Gui's blood-colored eyes could no longer see any light. It was extremely angry, and roared angrily at Xue

Chen—— Xue Chen secretly yelled "Oops", and dragged his semi-stiff body step by step. Back off...

At this critical moment, Li Gui held his head and moaned in pain, and the thick black and red ghost mist on his body began to overflow in large quantities!

Not only that, the ghost heads on it began to struggle to crawl out of its body. Li Gui didn't care about it, just hugged his head and howled, as if in extreme pain—

Xue Chen turned pale, and said in surprise, "Brother Chen succeeded!"

The insects in the forest had long been silent, as if they were the only ones left in the world. Square inches. Xue Chen heard Li Gui and those ghosts yelling a name, 'Tian Xing! ! Tian Xing! ! !

A ghost has already crawled out of most of his body— Xue Chen 's

expression changed drastically, and he rushed to Li Xiuwen's side to help him up with one hand, and said sharply, "Let's go!

" In a panic, he ran to the opposite direction of the base!

I don't know if it was because they were running fast, or because the ghosts hated Tian Xing so deeply that none of them came to chase them.

Xue Chen and the others didn't dare to stop, they were exhausted from running all the time, and they were still moving a little bit. The three of them were soaked and injured, but they all had smiles on their faces.

Xue Chen glanced back, and took out the headset with difficulty with his left hand, "Wu Dui, it's a success."

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard Wu Dui's majestic voice on the other end of the headset, "Action!"