Chapter 4

The hot feeling became more and more intense, Jiang Xue was startled, and immediately turned to look at Li Chen. Li Chen had already keenly sensed that something was wrong with her, and was frowning at this moment, looking at her worriedly.

Jiang Xue was relieved, Li Chen didn't know anything, how could he be on guard against her, and even changed her wine? It should be that Li Chen put down the wine glass when he was helping him just now, but Li Chen took it by mistake.

The rest of Jiang Xue has no intention of thinking about it anymore, she wants to leave here immediately!

But it was too late—before

Jiang Xue could ask Si Chengrui to take her away, the strongest wave of drug effects flooded her mind, instantly blurring her mind—the luxurious banquet hall in front of her instantly turned into a scorching desert , the sun in the sky is mercilessly scorching the earth, hot, so hot... The clothes on her body are too obstructive, making her uncomfortable...

The man next to her is very cool and smells very attractive. She hasn't rolled on the sheets for a long time , the strong desire dominated her mind, Jiang Xue took the initiative to reach out and light him, hoping that he would be faster, faster, skip the damned foreplay, and go straight to the point—

dozens of students in the banquet hall In his eyes, Jiang Xue and Si Chengrui had finished their cup of wine. She was already a little drunk, but her alcoholism rose, her eyes began to blur, and her face became flushed and attractive. Not only that, she suddenly tore off her shirt boldly in full view of everyone. Before Si Shengrui could stop it, Jiang Xue quickly took off the chiffon shirt on her body, and tore off the inner bra, revealing her round and plump breasts. Following Jiang Xue's movements, the upright cherries trembled tremblingly.

"Ah!!" the girls exclaimed, covering their mouths with their hands. Even though it wasn't me who was topless, I still felt embarrassed.

The adolescent boys had never seen such a real live performance. All of them stared round, and some of them were more gentlemanly, and immediately turned their backs.

The girlfriend he had never touched before was seen by the whole class in public, Si Chengrui was ashamed and annoyed, his earlobes were red. It's summer now, and he only has a T-shirt on, even if he wants to take off his coat to help Jiang Xue cover it up - both of them are disheveled, the scene will only be more absurd.

Si Chengrui picked up Jiang Xue's shirt and tried to cover it up for her. However, Jiang Xue refused to let go, refused to put on her clothes, and bit his Adam's apple with her lips, and kept groping his body with her little hands, touching all his sensitive spots, her movements were bold and sophisticated. Si Chengrui's sanity was still there, and he grabbed Jiang Xue

's messy hands on him with both hands, "Xiaoxue, you're drunk!

"

Rubbing on him, even grabbing his clothes, wishing him to hurry up. Si Chengrui's face flushed red, and he turned his head to look at Jiang Weiwei in embarrassment, "Come and help!"

The sound woke up everyone who was watching the show, and someone brought the hotel's dustproof cloth in the chaos, and Si Cheng Rui and Jiang Weiwei worked together to wrap Jiang Xue up.

Li Chen turned his body sideways, making a look of no evil, and from the corner of his eye, he saw Xu Jiajia put away his phone with a sneer. There were a few other boys evading and mingling in the crowd. Apparently, they also took photos or even recorded videos. Jiang Xue's video today may become the material of their desires.

Si Chengrui said awkwardly, "Xiaoxue is drunk, I will send her away first, you continue to drink..."

After speaking, he hugged Jiang Xue who was in a ball and left.

The people left behind looked at each other, and after a moment of silence. The students who were shocked in their hearts couldn't help but start whispering, and the rustling voice became louder and louder, turning the good banquet hall into a vegetable market in a short while. Li Chen turned his head to look, no matter the boys or girls at the scene, they were all mixed together in twos and threes to gossip. Obviously, what happened today left a deep impression on the young people who were not deeply involved in the world. I believe that even after decades, they will never forget this scene——

Li Chen raised the corners of his lips, who told Jiang Xue to be a famous goddess in No. 1 middle school? High and high, the sacred and inviolable goddess fell to the altar, and the jade girl turned into a lustful girl. This kind of drama lasts for a long time, and it can arouse everyone's desire to gossip the most, isn't it?

Jiang Xue used Li Chen's previous pursuit to deliberately create the illusion that Li Chen liked her and couldn't love her. Then she asked her best friend Jiang Weiwei to encourage Li Chen to confess his love again. Li Chen was drugged and would definitely make a fool of himself in public, and even violated Jiang Xue. Failed to confess, pretended to be crazy with alcohol, attempted to rape a woman. If these labels were really affixed, Li Chen would never want to tear them off in his life!

Li Chen opened the system interface and took a look while the students were gossiping, and there was another hidden task.

[Hidden Mission] Scumbag 1: Treating the person in the same way - 10/10 (points)

This time, he finally got a full score of 10. Adding the previous 5 points, Li Chen has a total of 15 points.

Li Chen greeted a few classmates who had a good relationship with him, and left the hotel alone.

After leaving the gate of the hotel, the humid heat wave came oncoming, Li Chen sighed, and walked obediently towards the bus station. Fortunately, there was no one on the No. 123 bus, so Li Chen got on the bus and found a seat at random, then turned on his mobile phone to watch the school's forums.

The forum is already boiling, and more than 80% of the posts are about Jiang Xue. The photo of her bare upper body is still hanging in the post. I believe the post will be deleted by the administrator in a few minutes. But it doesn't matter, when the time comes, everything that should be collected has already been collected. According to this kind of thing, if it flows out, don't even think about taking it back cleanly.

The system asked Li Chen, "It only takes 10 points to obtain the memory of the client's previous life, does the host need to exchange it?"

Li Chen refused, "No need." The

system was a little surprised, "Didn't you want to check it before?"

Li Chen held his chin, "I guess, in the last life, Jiang Xue should have agreed to the original owner, and the two got together smoothly. I don't know how long it took, but Jiang Xue learned the truth about the original owner's being bribed——Xu Jiajia knew that she Both Si Chengrui and Si Chengrui secretly fell in love with each other, deliberately sabotaging each other, causing them to misunderstand each other, and even bribed Li Chen to pursue her. The two lovers were separated for many years because of misunderstandings, and then they met again. Of course, it is not ruled out that Jiang Xue thinks that living with the original owner is not good, and she may not get along well with the original owner's mother. Si Chengrui is so rich, and he plays some luxurious and romantic tricks casually. Jiang Xue, who is in conflict with the original owner Hasn't Xue fallen physically and mentally? Jiang Xue hated the original owner so much, maybe she was married to the original owner at that time, and even had a child. She got divorced and killed the child, but she still couldn't step into the door of the Si family... ..."

System: "..."

Li Chen was still analyzing, "Perhaps Jiang Xue injured her uterus because of abortion, and could no longer have her own children. Although they love each other very much, they are still empty in their forties. Under pressure from the family, Si Chengrui had to marry a woman of the right family; or maybe it was Jiang Xue who was old and young, and Si Chengrui started looking for women outside. A girl similar to her gave birth to a son, and Jiang Xue, who loves first, believed it! The paranoid Jiang Xue believed that it was because of the original owner and Xu Jiajia that she had these experiences. Therefore, after Jiang Xue was reborn, she would do everything possible to assassinate the original owner."

System: "... ..."

All hits!

Even if some details are different, Li Chen guessed the main plot correctly.

Li Chen: "I'm guessing right, tell you something?"

System: "The host doesn't use points to redeem this system and the system can't leak secrets."

Li Chen: What do you want?