Chapter 18

Li Chen didn't notice Situ Yu's plan at all. Just a few days after he entered Kingston High School, the school conducted a section test. The aristocratic school is worthy of being an aristocratic school. Most of the content of the section test is beyond the standard, and a group of elite and wealthy second-generation students complained a lot.

"Does the boss who made the question have a grudge against us? It's so difficult!"

"Hehe, there are only a few that I can do. When the ranking comes out, my dad will call me a waste again."

"It's okay, We can't do it, and neither can others."

"Don't be too full of words, don't be afraid of ten thousand, just in case, I heard that Situ Yu, Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng are all very powerful "

...they are all the children of the top class, with much more resources than us, so it's normal to be stronger."

Hearing the students in the class talking a lot, Duan Yuhua asked Li Chen, "How did you do in the exam?"

Li Chen lazily The answer was, "It's okay."

The results this time should be enough to discredit the trio of Future Overlords.

Duan Yuhua's expression was strange, "Your surname is Situ, are you the young master of the Situ family who has been missing for more than ten years?" The

Situ family did not deliberately hide it, this is not a secret, Li Chen readily admitted it.

Duan Yuhua hesitated for a moment, and said in a low voice, "I heard that someone offered a million dollars to buy two legs from a bumpkin from a small place. You should try to go out as little as possible these days, so as not to accidentally hurt someone."

Li Chen tilted his head. He glanced at him, "What accidental injury? That bumpkin is me."

He has nothing to do and doesn't like to run out, except that Situ's house is the school, two o'clock and one line, and there is a driver to pick him up. Those people probably didn't find a chance to do it, right? Li Chen touched his chin, should he go out for a walk.

Hearing what Li Chen said, Duan Yuhua's face was embarrassed, "I guessed, it might not be you, anyway, be careful."

Li Chen didn't take it seriously, "What you said makes sense. But, always shrinking in the corner, People will look down on you."

Duan Yuhua was a little surprised, since Li Chen came to Beijing, he has always behaved well. People who know something about the inside story say that this young master of the Situ family grew up in an orphanage and is already useless.

"...Are you planning to launch an attack? Do you want me to help?"

Li Chen was suspicious, "You want to help me? Do you know who is behind it, so you dare to intervene rashly."

Duan Yuhua smiled gently, "The few of them He's quite arrogant and likes to form groups, so I can't blatantly intervene, it's okay to do some small tricks secretly."

Li Chen was overjoyed that an enemy's enemy is a friend. His foundation in the capital is too shallow, and he can only rely on the old man of the Situ family for everything. Li Chen didn't want to pin his hopes on others, it was better to rely on himself than to rely on the sky and the earth. Duan Yuhua, a natural ally, was already in his hands, he would be a fool if he didn't hurry up.

"Then, let's cooperate?"

Duan Yuhua glanced at him, nodded with a smile, "What do you want to do?"

Li Chen thought for a while, and motioned Duan Yuhua to come over, "I have a good idea..." The

other party breathed warmly Duan Yuhua blushed as the wind blew on the ear chlea, feeling a little uncomfortable.

He listened patiently to Li Chen, and immediately his eyes lit up, and he looked at Li Chen with a bright smile.

Li Chen said bluntly, "It looks good when you smile like this."

Hearing Li Chen's compliment, Duan Yuhua paused, and quickly restrained his expression, returning to his usual gentle smile.

Li Chen frowned, "Who taught you to smile like this, it's too fake."

The smirk on Duan Yuhua's face cracked a little, "... Is there any? Everyone says I'm personable and gentle."

"..."

——

Situ Yu was almost suffocated, and Li Chen had become an otaku since he came to the capital, and never went out except to go to school. They set up the game, but the main character didn't show up for a long time, so how do they play it?

After all the exams were over and the school was on vacation, he had to get Li Chen out of the house.

This poor! Situ Yu looked at the scene in the living room with extreme annoyance. Li Chen was holding a large bowl of fruit salad and spreading it boldly on the sofa, watching TV while eating. Seeing something funny, he laughed and shook non-stop, looking like a bum, without the demeanor of a rich man at all.

Situ Yu put away the sarcasm and contempt on his face, and said to Li Chen, "Hey, I'm going out to meet up with my friends, do you want to go see and see together?"

Li Chen stared at the TV and refused without looking back, " No, I want to watch TV."

Several veins popped out of Situ Yu's head, and he didn't know what was good or bad! What's so good about this stupid show?

He said patiently, "The water in the capital is very deep, and you don't have any connections. Do you think you can get along in the future? You are always from our Situ family, don't say I didn't take you.

" winked.

The housekeeper didn't know what Master Yu was up to, so he cooperated and persuaded, "Master Chen, what Master Yu said makes sense, so go out and have fun with him. When you enter the family business in the future, you also want to talk to the young masters in the capital." It 's about business."

Situ Yu glared at the butler, what nonsense? How could such a poor Situ Chen be released to discuss business? Being a small supervisor is beyond the sky!

Li Chen, who turned his back on the two of them, didn't notice Situ Yu's warning eyes, he touched his chin, "That's right, then I'll go for a walk."

Situ Yu was about to be annoyed by his condescending attitude When he saw him walking upstairs, he hurriedly urged, "What are you doing upstairs, didn't you tell me? Go away!"

Li Chen gave him a sideways glance, "What's the hurry, I have to change clothes."

"Okay Okay, go!"

Situ Yu sent Shangguan Lingtian a text message while he was free, and waited patiently for him for ten minutes before seeing Li Chen coming down the stairs. Not to mention, people depend on clothes. Li Chen changed into a white casual T-shirt, light-colored skinny denim trousers, and put on a pair of limited-edition sneakers from a well-known brand. Immediately change her appearance and turn into a suave, wealthy and noble son with outstanding temperament.

Situ Yu's face was a little blue. The elder brother he picked up, apart from anything else, was really outstanding, and he was a bit more handsome than him.

"You can go now, right?"

"Okay, let's go." Li Chen's tone was quite casual, as if he was greeting his servant.

Situ Yu gritted his teeth and ordered secretly, just let you be arrogant for a while longer!

After driving for a while, Situ Yu asked the driver to park the car in a rather remote street and let him go back.

Li Chen wondered, "Why do you get off here?"

Situ Yu smiled, "Don't look at it as if there is nothing special here, there are some interesting places that ordinary people can't find."

Situ Yu led him through the alleys, On the way, go to the remote dark alley. After walking for a while, they heard a big commotion in the alley ahead.

"Wang Laizi, didn't you say you have no money, and you still come out to buy fans?!"

"...Brother Li, I, I really don't have any money. I stole the money for buying fans.

" It should be this brother Li who slapped Wang Manzi in the face. "Li, Brother Li, I was wrong. If you tolerate me for a few more days, I will definitely pay back

the money I owe you!"

No, I didn't get a penny!"

Li Ge said, "Keep hitting."

"Don't, Li Ge! Li Ge! Ah, don't, don't hit!..."

Hearing that the noise was wrong, Li Chen held Situ Yu and whispered , "Let's go another way."

Situ Yu gave him a contemptuous look, "Fortunately, you are still from the Situ family. This scene is scary. They are going to be beaten to death. How can you do nothing? "

Situ Yu forced him to turn the corner, and there were seven or eight punks standing in the alley ahead, beating a man covered in blood. The man spread out on the ground and curled up into a ball. Situ

Yu yelled, "What are you doing?! They beat someone to death, brother, hurry up and call the police!" "

Who said you want to call

the police?!" If Yu said it, he stopped beating Wang Manizi, and rushed over and pressed the two of them to the ground, punching and kicking.

Li Chen squatted on the low broken fence, just now he took a few hard blows for the sake of reality. His clothes were torn, and there were footprints all over his face and body, so he must have been bruised. Li Chen touched the broken corner of his mouth and sighed. Hearing Situ Yu's screams in his ears, he looked at his points with distress. He only had 15 points. In order to let the system create an illusion, he used up all of them in one go. It's a big loss!

"Don't, don't hit me, I'm Situ Yu!" The

scene was chaotic, and a group of gangsters didn't know if they heard Situ Yu's self-introduction, so they beat him unconscious.

Seeing everyone fainted, Brother Li stopped him, "Okay, okay, don't beat him to death. What about Wang Manzi, did you let him run away?"

His subordinates said, "Don't worry, Brother Li, I will watch. "

Go, go to Wang Mangzi's house and ask for money!"

Li Ge waved his arms, and the hooligans led Wang Mangzi away with a whimper.

After everyone left, Li Chen immediately asked the system to eliminate his illusion, and continued to hide his body to watch the excitement. Three minutes later, another group of people came to the alley, looking like gangsters.

The leader looked at Situ Yu on the ground, "What's going on, they found someone else?"

Situ Yu had been beaten so badly that his nose was bruised and his face was bruised, his body was covered in blood and plaster, and he couldn't see his true colors. The leader turned over the jade pendant on his body and confirmed his identity.

A tall and thin man beside him said, "Brother, don't worry about it so much, he paid a million for his two legs." The

leader stood up and greeted his subordinates, "Hurry up, the wind is tight recently, don't let him go!" People see."

The tall and thin man stretched out his hand, and the person behind him took out a sharp mountain ax from his travel bag and handed it to him. The tall and thin man was agile and cut off Situ Yu's two legs with a few knives. Others helped put them into plastic bags.

Situ Yu was just knocked out, and when the tall and thin man made a move, he woke up again from the severe pain of a broken leg. Situ Yu's eyes turned black, he spat out blood, and passed out again.

When everyone was gone, Li Chen let the system remove the invisibility, and looked around Situ Yu.

These people are very professional, the incision is at the leg joint, and the knife is neat and neat. Now that the weather is so hot, those people had planned to take his leg away, and they didn't know where they would be dealt with. When he woke up, it was too late to find his legs.

Li Chen has a locator on his body, and Duan Yuhua's people deliberately lured those debtors here. Situ Yu didn't know them, and thought they were thugs arranged by Shangguan Lingtian. Brother Li, who came first, and this group of people later are sworn enemies, both sides are the forces of the capital, someone is covering them, the water is so muddy, let this group of people check enough.

In order to be true, Li Chen was stomped on his shoulders a few times, and his phone was also dropped on the ground and trampled to pieces. He ran to the road in a miserable state, panicked, "Help! My brother's head was broken, some kind-hearted person can call 120 for me!"

The days when I was forced to abuse scumOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara