Chapter 64

Li Chen and the Qingyuan Tribe reached an agreement temporarily, and both sides breathed a sigh of relief.

Under Lin's guidance, Li Chen knew that there was a hidden path beside the cliff leading to the cave below the cliff.

Lin said in a low tone: "On the day when the accident happened, I took the orcs of the tribe out to hunt in the snow, and when I came back, I found that the tribe was attacked by terrifying beasts, and it was completely destroyed. We managed to find some women and children who were hiding, and took them with us. Hiding in this cave..."

They used the smell of plant juice to escape the tracking of the beasts, but their food was too little. No matter how much everyone saves, it won't last for a few days. It was freezing cold outside, and the snow on the ground was already half a person's height. They didn't catch any prey for three days, the orcs stayed outside for too long, their bodies were getting more and more frostbite, and several of them fell ill -

if it wasn't for Li Chen's sudden arrival, they would have been desperate up.

That's why Lin agreed so happily. As for what happened to the dense forest tribe, they can't control so much now, they can only take a step and watch.

Seeing Lin, Li was full of surprises, "Lin! You're fine, it's great!"

Lin was also very happy, "Li!"

The two reunited after a long time patted each other's shoulders enthusiastically. Seeing Li, a sincere smile finally appeared on Lin's face.

The people of the Qingyuan tribe were injured, small and small, Li Chen didn't dare to delay, and asked Jie and the others to contribute the food they brought. Lin didn't save any more, and took out all the food in one go, making everyone half full.

After eating, they tidied up a bit and set out on the road.

Li Chen handed over the team to Jie, and flew back to the tribe first, fixed the house and hot soup, and prepared to welcome the arrival of new members. Li Chen also wanted to bring a few children or seriously ill orcs back to the tribe, but no one could stand flying in the colder high altitude except himself.

The people of the dense forest tribe waited until it was completely dark before Jie returned to the tribe with a group of people. Fortunately, there were more orcs in the Qingyuan tribe, and they exchanged women and children with weak backs, so they could reach the jungle tribe so quickly.

Under Xi's arrangement, the people of the Qingyuan tribe lived in warm wooden houses in groups of 20. After they settled down and drank a bowl of boiling hot soup, most of the worries in everyone's hearts were gone.

"What is this place we live in? How can it be so warm! It's much warmer than a cave!!"

"They call this a wooden house? Look around, it's all made of wood."

"We can live in this wooden house forever !"

"And this clay pot! And this bacon soup! Drinking a bowl of boiling hot soup on a cold day will warm your whole body!"

"Yes, yes! Bacon soup is better than roasted bacon! I heard this Bacon can be preserved for a long time, they hunted it in autumn, and now it has no smell or worms!"

Lin was wrapped in animal skins, holding a wooden bowl in one hand, and sipped the steaming bacon soup. I feel comfortable all over. After feeding his stomach, he lay lazily on the side, listening to everyone talking in a daze, and he was very grateful that they believed in the people of the jungle tribe!

It's really great here, even if you have to walk in the snow for three days and three nights, it's not a loss!

The next day, when they walked out of the wooden house, they realized that there are wooden houses everywhere in the jungle tribe! At breakfast time, every wooden house exudes the aroma of food. I saw them peeping outside their house. The people of the jungle tribe were very enthusiastic. They either gave them a few roasted sweet potatoes, or gave them a jar of stew.

It can be seen that they live happily and well.

Ji broke open the food called sweet potato, and found that the inside was bright yellow and exuded a sweet smell. He couldn't wait to take a bite. He was burned, but he couldn't bear to spit it out.

"Ha~ hot!...So soft! Fragrant and sweet, delicious!!"

"Really? Let me have a taste."

"Here."

"...Ouch! It's really delicious! If I had known, I would have Don't choose baked potatoes, the potato cubes in the bacon soup yesterday were delicious, but they don't taste like anything when baked!" Tian took a bite of the baked potato, looked at Ji who was eating happily, and regretted it in his heart.

The one who got the whole pot of stew was not stingy, and shared it with the big guys. While they were eating, someone came to bring them breakfast.

Breakfast was a viscous soup with deep-fried meat and sweet potato cubes. The portion was large enough to feed the twenty people in their house.

The orc who delivered breakfast told them embarrassedly, "The weather is bad recently, and there is no fresh meat, so we can only eat bacon."

Tian asked curiously, "Do you still have a lot of food? Will this be enough? Already?"

"No, the warehouses of our tribe are full. Fortunately, you are here, otherwise the food would be wasted."

Every household in the jungle tribe has dug their own warehouses, and everyone has enough food. After the opening of the case in winter, few people went to collect it. It's okay to eat bacon at first, but after eating it for two months, people would rather be vegetarian than meat. Among other things, their tribal warehouses have a lot of bacon and fish.

After listening to the orc's explanation, the people of the Qingyuan tribe were envious and jealous - when they were still hungry, they were already tired of eating bacon.

Bacon is so delicious, how can you get tired of it!

But soon they were slapped in the face, and they ate bacon for a whole month. When I smelled that smell later, I felt sick to my stomach. So when the weather gradually improved, the orcs from the Jungle Tribe or the Qingyuan Tribe were very willing to go hunting.

When people from the Qingyuan tribe lived in for half a month, Lin asked everyone for their opinions, and everyone was very willing to join the dense forest tribe. Li Chen also promised them that he would never treat them differently. After the land thaws in spring, wooden houses will be built for all of them.

But many orcs said they don't need it.

Most of the jungle tribes are single women. After they came, these women took the opportunity of giving food and animal skins to snatch the orcs they liked back to their homes to warm their quilts.

Afraid of trouble, Li Chen took the opportunity to declare monogamy, and everyone accepted it well.

Later, Li Chen taught the women to weave and do handwork, and vigorously promoted pottery currency. With a source of income, the status of women is getting higher and higher, and they are no longer just subordinates of orcs.

These changes have also been embraced by the orcs, who also get hurt and get old. They are also afraid that one day they will no longer be able to hunt and support their families, and will be abandoned by others.

The life of the dense forest tribe is getting better and better. In the winter of the second year, Li Chen accepted the overtures of two small tribes and let them join in.

The dense forest tribe gradually grew stronger, and Li Chen knew that the time had come to attack the Black Mountain tribe.

But defeating the Black Mountain Tribe went even smoother than he had imagined!

When Li Chen was investigating the Heishan tribe, he bumped into Shuo's son and his younger brother Liu in the wild. Under the cruel torture of the Black Mountain tribe, Liu has been tamed into a well-behaved slave.

Li Chen spent a long time encouraging and persuading him. Liu was brainwashed very badly. Whenever Li Chen mentioned the Black Mountain Tribe or Xiao, he would tremble all the time and completely lost the courage to resist.

But when Li Chen asked about his other younger brother, Jia, Liu's cowardly expression finally changed.

Li Chen used Jia as a breakthrough point, and finally persuaded Dongliu to drug the water source of the Black Mountain Tribe.

That's right, it was the kind of fruit powder he gave Jie that paralyzed him for a short time!

No one noticed Liu's small movements, and when the people of the Black Mountain Tribe realized that they couldn't move, Li Chen had already led people into their lair!

Regarding the nobles of the Black Mountain tribe, Li Chen was not polite and killed them all. He would not keep these troubles to cause trouble for himself.

As for Xiao, the leader of the Black Mountain Tribe, Li Chen pulled Liu, who was huddled into a ball, in front of him.

"Kill him!"

Liu lowered his head, not even daring to raise his head, "...No, no, I dare not."

Li Chen held his chin and looked at him, "Liu, what are you still afraid of? You are not a slave! You are my younger brother, the son of Shuo, the son of Shuo, the patriarch of the jungle tribe! Do you still remember that two years ago, it was this demon who led people to kill your parents and slaughtered you? I want you to kill him with your own hands, to avenge your parents! Kill him!" Liu's eyes flickered

violently, "...No, I'm not."

He spat, "What kind of shit jungle tribe, dare to fight us openly? It's so despicable and shameless to drug you!"

Li Chen gave him a sharp look, "Who is more despicable and shameless? Drugs are not learned from you Well, have you forgotten?"

Xiao suffocated, obviously remembering how they dealt with the jungle tribe. He gritted his teeth, "...You kill as you want, you want to insult me ​​with this coward? Does he dare? Ha! He's still shaking!"

Li Chen pushed Liu, "Don't be afraid, he can't move anymore, Go up and kill him!"

Liu shook his head vigorously, clenched his hands tightly, but dared not move.

"I'm coming!" Jia, who was so thin that only a handful of bones remained, rushed out.

Holding a bone knife, he wobbled towards Xiao's face, and with all his strength, he stabbed Xiao's body with the knife!

Xiao let out a muffled snort, blood oozing from his mouth, he laughed and said loudly, "Come on, let's have another knife!"

Jiafei pulled out the bone knife vigorously, letting Xiao's blood spray on him and Liu.

Jia sat up on his knees holding the bone knife, and handed it to Liu, "Don't be afraid, Liu, he can't hurt us anymore."

Jia looked very embarrassed, but his eyes were very bright.

Liu tremblingly took the bone knife, met Xiao's gaze, and stabbed him heavily with the knife.

"Heh!..." Xiao spit out another mouthful of blood, and laughed inexplicably.

"Ah!!!"

Like going crazy, Liu stabbed Xiao's body with a bone knife one after another! After a while, Xiao died utterly. Liu opened his blood-red eyes, not caring whether he was dead or not, the movements in his hands continued! The sprayed blood dyed him into a bloody man, Liu's tears fell drop by drop, and there was a clear tear trail in the blood on his face...

A small hand gently put on him, "Liu, he is dead ."

Liu stopped raising the knife, stared at Xiao's corpse for a while, then turned his head and asked Jia in a daze, "Is he really dead?"

Jia nodded affirmatively, "Dead."

Jia slid to the ground, half closed He squinted, "Liu, he's dead, don't be afraid..."

After saying a word, Jia didn't move, his appearance was too quiet, and his small chest didn't heave at all.

"Jia?!" Liu threw away the knife, rushed to Jia's side and called him.

Ka didn't respond.

"Jia, don't sleep, get up quickly!...Don't scare me, you know I'm timid. Jia! Get up..."

Li Chen hurriedly stepped forward to check, only to find that Jia had lost his breath just like that.

He's dead...

Liu shouted loudly, "Ja!! Get up, Jia!"

Li Chen watched quietly, and let Liu hold Jia and cry, until he had cried enough, and then stepped forward to pull him up .

"...Jia is dead, let's take him home!"

Liu nodded desperately with tears in his eyes.

Li Chen turned his head, grabbed Feng, and Qi carried Li in his hands.

Both Feng and Li looked embarrassed. Obviously, they were not doing well in the Black Mountain Tribe.

Seeing Li Chen, Feng struggled and shouted, "Li, I was wrong, I didn't mean to reveal the things about the Jungle Tribe! Forgive me, I'll go back to the tribe with you guys!... I haven't had a good day in the Black Mountain Tribe, They don't treat us like human beings!"

Xiao promised the noble status, but Xiao didn't tell him that if he wanted to become a noble, he had to fight other nobles to get their recognition!

Feng lost miserably, and finally became someone else's slave.

Li next to her burst into tears, "Li, you have come to save us! I will go back to the jungle tribe with you! I don't want to be a slave anymore, I don't want to be a slave anymore! I want to go home!"

Li frowned, "They Two, how should we deal with it?"

Li Chen paused, "Tattoo the mark of a traitor and expel him from the tribe."

Feng shook his head frantically, "No, no, no! I want to go back to the tribe, I am not a betrayer, I am Did not betray the tribe!"

"It's Feng, it's all Feng! It's him who told me to add Sleeping Tan flowers in the flower basket. It's all him, not my fault! It's not me..."

"Li, please, let me go back ! I am from the Jungle Tribe!"

"...It's none of my business, it's all Feng's doing!"

No matter how much Feng and Li begged to deny it, the orcs of the Jungle Tribe remained unmoved and stood firm in their faces. After getting huge tattoos on them, drive them away.