Chapter 20

In Class Two classroom, Duan Yuhua looked at Li Chen in surprise, "You're pretty good."

"Oh? Are you talking about Duan Kao or something before?"

"Both."

Li Chen smiled, "Thanks to your help , otherwise I would be the one who lost both legs today. Are we happy to cooperate?"

Duan Yuhua looked at the hand stretched out in front of him, and raised his head to look directly into Li Chen's eyes. His pupils are dark, and his whole body exudes strong pride and confidence, as if everything is under control.

Duan Yuhua's heart trembled. He suddenly said that he wanted to help, but it was just a test, and all the people who dealt with it were hidden threads under his hands. Even if Situ Chen failed, the matter had nothing to do with him. Their cooperation was only based on a verbal agreement, and Duan Yuhua did not put him on an equal footing. Now Situ Chen has proved himself and is qualified to be his partner.

Duan Yuhua shook his head and laughed, he still underestimated Situ Chen. Such a keen observation ability, fast and accurate behavior style, and a very high IQ as the backing. Everything in the Situ family will belong to him sooner or later. Such a partner is indeed qualified to stand shoulder to shoulder with him.

Duan Yuhua held the big pale hand, "We have a happy cooperation."

-

Half a year later, at Situ Yu's strong request, Mr. Situ went through the discharge procedures for him and took him back to the mansion.

After Situ Yu was discharged from the hospital, he was bored in the room all day, not wanting to see anyone. His personality became gloomy and irritable, and he cursed and beat others at the slightest bit of displeasure. He couldn't stand up and could only sit in a wheelchair. He often grabbed things and threw them at people. Of the several nurses Mr. Situ found for him, two of them had their heads smashed by him. Except for the old man, everyone in the entire Situ family was smashed by him, and this old man, Situ Cheng, was no exception.

After careful consideration, the old man went through the formalities for Situ Yu to go to Country E.

Hearing that the old man was going to send him away, Situ Yu turned pale, "Grandpa, are you giving up on me too?" The

old man sighed, "Yu'er, don't think too much, how could grandpa give up on you.

" Why did you send me to country E?"

"I heard from my old friends that there is a rehabilitation center for severed limbs in country E. They can tailor the best prosthetics for you. If you work hard to recover, you will not only You can stand up, run and jump without any problems."

Situ Yu's eyes lit up with hope, "Really?"

Mr. Situ said affirmatively, "How could grandpa lie to you? The schools in country E have been found for you, you You can study while recovering. Yu'er, grandpa believes that you will not be knocked down by disability, and I will wait for you to come back."

Situ Yu was overjoyed when he got the old man's promise, "Yes, grandpa, I will not let you down. Seeing

his son coming out in a wheelchair, Liu Zhen, who was waiting outside the door, hastily greeted him, "Yu'er, what did the old man tell you?"

Situ Yu didn't hide anything, and told the old man about his plan to send him to country E for rehabilitation. , and finally asked, "Mom, I don't want to go to Country E alone, can you go with me?"

After losing his legs, Situ Yu felt unprecedentedly helpless.

Hearing that her son could still stand up, Liu Zhen was very pleasantly surprised, but she hard-heartedly refused her son's request, "I can't accompany you. Yu'er, you also know that your father has a lot of lovers outside. If you don't stay and watch him, and he brings back a few illegitimate children, the Situ family will really have no place for our mother and son."

Hearing this, the hope in Situ Yu's eyes disappeared little by little. He lowered his head and sneered. Even his biological mother refused to accompany him, a useless person, to share the difficulties. His wealth and status really affected people's hearts. Situ Yu clenched his fists tightly. When he comes back, he must take the position of the leader of the Situ family, severely slap those who look down on him, and make life worse for Shangguan Lingtian and Situ Chen!

After Situ Yu left, Li Chen not only continued to be his top student who crushed all sentient beings, but also devoted more energy to paying attention to Xue Yi in Hucheng.

Xue Yi's appearance is exquisite and well-behaved, which can arouse a man's desire to protect, otherwise Situ Yu, Shangguan Lingtian and Lan Kaifeng, the three domineering presidents, would not have almost turned against him for him. Not long after Xue Yi worked, he met a nobleman who thought Xue Yi was good-looking and introduced him to a high-end restaurant as a waiter. People in high-end restaurants are either rich or expensive, and Xue Yi's well-behaved appearance quickly attracted the pursuit of several big bosses. Xue Yi accepted a lot of presents, but he didn't accept anything else, which made a few playboys anxious.

On the surface, Xue Yi is ignorant, kind and ignorant of world affairs, but in his heart he is selfish and lofty, with a stubborn temper. Among other things, there is absolutely no way for those big bosses to make him agree with each other. After thinking about it, Li Chen decided to give him a push.

In the past six months, Li Chen and Duan Yuhua gradually developed into friends. Li Chen is a god of learning, and the two are sitting at the same table. At first, Duan Yuhua often asked him about his academic problems, and later, he would tell Li Chen about gossip and trivia about the upper class. Li Chen doesn't have many contacts. Although gossip is mostly groundless, it is not useless. Li Chen didn't listen for nothing, he reciprocated, and he would help analyze the authenticity of the gossip and the hidden secrets behind it. Li Chen's analysis was well-founded and very precise. After Duan Yuhua had the honor to confirm it a few times, he was so convinced by Li Chen that the two gradually talked about everything.

This day, physical education class was free to move around. Li Chen and Duan Yuhua found a hidden forest to talk.

Li Chen asked, "Is there any entertainment club or something in your family? I want to find a high-end money boy."

Duan Yuhua's face was a little ugly, "Are you looking for a male and female branch?!"

"Yes." Li Chen nodded and admitted, "The higher the overall quality, the better."

Duan Yuhua suppressed the inexplicable sourness in his heart, and looked him up and down, "You are the young master of the Situ family, sir. It's not satisfactory, why don't you find a boyfriend? Do you need to spend money to solve it?"

"You think too much, and I didn't find it for myself." Li Chen squinted at him, "What is unsatisfactory? This young master is so handsome, are you blind?!"

Li Chen said while jokingly turning his face in front of Duan Yuhua. The distance between the two faces was as little as 10 centimeters, and the breaths were intertwined. Duan Yuhua could even smell the faint hormonal scent of the other person, which made his heart beat wildly.

Duan Yuhua took a few steps back quickly, turned his head to avoid his face, and asked, "Then, who are you asking me for?"

Li Chen waved his hand, turned and walked forward, "Don't ask Is there a way?"

Behind him, Duan Yuhua held his beating heart and stared at Li Chen's back, his earlobes flushed.

Hearing no answer, Li Chen turned around, "What's the matter?"

"...It's nothing." Duan Yuhua pulled back his confused thoughts, "Our family doesn't have this kind of business, but I can help when I'm young. Can you make an appointment?"

"Okay, I'll trouble you again." Li Chen patted him on the shoulder gratefully.

Duan Yuhua smiled reluctantly, "It's just a small matter."

He moved quickly, and he notified Li Chen early in the morning of the third day, "Jin Zi said that the highest quality is in Ye Mei, and I will take you there tonight."

"Okay " Li Chen nodded and asked curiously, "Are you familiar with it?"

Duan Yuhua blushed, "How is that possible! It's my first time going there too."

His immature reaction made people howl, and Li Chen asked him funny, "If you go with me to that kind of place, your family won't blame me for leading you into trouble, right?"

Duan Yuhua rolled his eyes at him, "You seem to have experience It's the same as Fufu, so bro chickens shouldn't hurt each other!"

Li Chen closed his mouth with a livid face.

Duan Yuhua peeked at his expression, his heart jumped for joy, and the corners of his lips curled up quietly.

At 9:30 p.m., Ye Mei.

When the two got out of the car, Duan Yuhua threw the car keys to the parking boy, took out a pure black membership card, shook it, and led Li Chen into the gate.

Not long after the two went in, a short and fat young man came out to greet him, "Huazi, have you come so early?

" Ying Dao introduced the two of them, "Jin Zi, this is my friend Situ Chen. Ah Chen, he is Jin Zi."

"Hello." "Hello." The

two greeted each other, and Jin Zi called them to go . Walk inside, "Come with me. I've called everyone, and I promise to satisfy you!"

Jin Zi led the two of them into a large private room, and asked attentively, "What do you want to drink?"

Duan Yuhua looked at Li Chen, Li Chen Chen asked him, "Do you want to drink?"

Duan Yuhua leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I'll pour it in a glass."

"..."

Li Chen refused the drink and directly served Jin Jin the main course. Jin Jin waved at the manager by the door, the manager left for a while, and soon entered with ten men standing in a row.

Li Chen carefully looked at the MBs who came in. What Jin Jin said was right, these people were all top-notch regardless of their appearance and body, and some of them would even have no problem being male models. Their temperaments are also different, there is a gentle brother with glasses, there is a monster with peach blossom eyes, and there is a muscular heartthrob...

Jin Zi said proudly, "This is the first group, and there are five more groups in the future, you can choose whatever you want."

Li Chen suddenly remembered, "By the way, I found it on the top."

Jin Jin looked at Duan Yuhua with a strange expression. The guy is tall and powerful, with such a strong aura, it doesn't look like he is inferior to others, is it 'force-shou'?

Duan Yuhua turned his face away to hold back his smile, and waved his hand to signal him to follow suit.

Jin Jin said to a group of people, "You heard me, those who are unqualified go out first. Manager, please speak to the people in the next group."

After Jin Jin spoke, only a slender man stomped his feet and walked out shyly. Everyone else stood still. Most of them are dual plug. The manager said, the two young masters who came today are both rich and young, they just climb up to one, and they don't have to spend the rest of their lives here.

Li Chen thought for a while, and ordered the handsome guy with glasses and the cool guy with a sharp temperament. "You stay here for now."

Jin Zi snapped his fingers, "Change to another group."

The remaining seven left disappointed.

...

Li Chen selected five people in total, all of whom scored above eight in appearance. Li Chen stood up, walked around the last five men, and chatted with them separately. These are indeed top MBs, with high EQ and IQ, and each has its own advantages.

Li Chen couldn't make up his mind, so he turned around and asked Duan Yuhua, "Which of them do you think is more attractive?"

Li Chen kept turning around these men, his eyes still looking around. Although Duan Yuhua knew that he had another purpose, he was still upset. If he hadn't had scruples, he would have rushed to pull Li Chen away!

Hearing Li Chen's question, Duan Yuhua casually pointed to a handsome man who exuded confidence.

"Him?" Li Chen rubbed his chin, "Okay, it's you."

Jin Zi asked Duan Yuhua, "How did you pick him? He's not the best looking."

Duan Yuhua smiled, but didn't answer.

How could he tell Jin Jin that the reason why he fell in love with him at first glance was that he thought this confident man was very similar to Situ Chen.