Chapter 90

Don't look at Li Chen's calm performance, in fact, he is just guessing and taking a chance. Of course he wouldn't do it in the real world, but this is a game, and he can afford to lose the bet.

Every time the ghost appears in the mirror, the state is lying behind the player. In addition to creating an extremely terrifying effect, there is a more important purpose for the ghost - it is waiting for the player to turn back!

According to folklore, when ghosts find pedestrians walking at night, they will follow them and call their names in the voice of an acquaintance. Once the pedestrian turns his head back, the ghost lamp on his shoulder will go out...

This ghost in the mirror is actually very easy to deal with. If you kill him and don't look back, it will have nothing to do with you. No wonder this is an E-level world.

After confirming his guess, the evil spirit also ran away. Li Chen thought that there would be no more accidents tonight. Unexpectedly, the next morning, Leng Feng brought the sad news of the death of male star Wu Xiao.

He didn't die in the toilet, but at the corner of the stairs on the second floor, where there is also a huge full-length mirror.

Everyone still doesn't know about the problem with the mirror, but Li Chen does.

This mirror is like growing on the wall, if it is broken, it will grow again, and it cannot be covered. In the memory of the original owner, the players tossed about the mirror for a long time, but they couldn't stop the death from continuing.

Li Chen and the others went to see her. Wu Xiao's death was similar to that of a girl, but worse than that of a girl. Apart from his face, there wasn't much flesh left on his body.

This is similar to the death method of the original owner in memory. Li Chen guessed that the game may have taken into account the different tolerance capabilities of male and female players, so it gave water to female players?

Seeing the bloody wreckage on the ground, Luo Wen finally broke down, "Ah!!! This game is too disgusting! I won't play anymore! Let me out, I want to quit!..."

"Luo Wen, calm down! "

"The game is not over yet, you can't get out now."

Mengmeng and Sister Yu supported her from left to right, and forcibly pulled her away.

Zuo Ming took off his glasses, rubbed his forehead, "There are no clues, two people died one after another, how the hell do we play this game?"

Leng Feng was still rational, and actively analyzed, "Wu Xiao and I Last night I deliberately blocked the door with a cabinet, and I was always alert when I slept, I didn't feel anything when Wu Xiao moved the cabinet and went out, could this ghost still deceive our hearing?"

"No, someone is playing tricks." Bei Yiming, who arrived belatedly, held up a handmade incense, most of which had been burned, and only a small half remained.

He handed the incense to Leng Feng, "I just found it on your window sill, this incense can help you sleep."

Leng Feng held a half of the incense head, his face was ugly. The people in this lumberyard must be sick, why do they help that thing kill people?

Li Chen rubbed his chin, and asked Leng Feng, "The girl died last night, did Wu Xiao behave abnormally?"

Leng Feng said, "Nothing unusual. But, he must be particularly afraid of ghosts, right? Yesterday Wu Xiao urgently urinated on the mountain , insisted on dragging me into the woods for convenience. We separated for a while when we peed, and he kept talking about seeing a ghost when he came out..."

"Did he say what the ghost looked like?"

" Yes , just like the girl's corpse, with no eyes, no face, and the forest was too dense and pitch-black, so he couldn't see it clearly. I even went to the place where he peed, but I didn't see anything."

Li Chen Said, "We should still go up the mountain today, take me to see it later."

If he guessed correctly, they will be able to go out after finding Shen Shan's burial place.

In the memory of the original owner, five of them died in this world, and they left only when the time was up. In the end, the game failed.

Everyone's performance was not good, but the original owner made such an ugly mess that he was ridiculed by the entire network.

As expected, today's job was to log in the mountains again, with Leng Feng leading the way, they quickly found the two of them to facilitate the dense forest.

On the road before, Li Chen briefly mentioned to everyone how the evil spirit killed people, and he also had some speculations of his own.

The eight people worked together, and they really let them dig something under a bush of thorns.

It was a filthy wreck, a body without a head.

Li Chen turned his head and looked around, and found that there were a lot of rocks on the ground, as if there was something under it.

Tu Yi clenched the ax tightly in his hand, swallowed, "Brother, we are good people, we have no choice but to disturb you, so don't come out now."

Zuo Ming said, "What are you talking about, move!" The

three girls She didn't hide, especially Luo Wen, who probably wanted to find the right owner and go out immediately, so she moved extra hard.

"...What is this?" After digging for a while, the wooden stick in Bei Yiming's hand touched a smooth object.

Li Chen stepped forward and dug up the surrounding soil, only to find that the smooth object was an upside-down mirror. There are densely packed runes drawn on the back of the mirror, and the mirror surface just presses on the bare skull.

Tu Yi opened his mouth, somewhat puzzled, "What does this mirror mean?"

Li Chen explained, "I remember that there was a book of strange stories that said there was a secret method in ancient times. The murderer killed a person, but he was afraid that the ghost would come back to take revenge, so he dug out the ghost's eyeballs, peeled off his face, and used a side to draw Put a spelled mirror on the face of the corpse. In this way, it will not remember who it is, and it will not know who killed it..."

"But the person who drew the talisman seems to be a half-assed person, so let it take advantage of the loophole and use the mirror Come to kill people."

Bei Yiming asked, "What should we do now?"

"Now? Of course there are complaints and revenge!"

Li Chen said, stretched out his hand to take off the mirror, and smashed it to pieces.

The moment the mirror was destroyed, everyone always felt that there was a dark wind blowing around, and it seemed that they could hear its sharp cry...

"Okay, don't stand there, let's bury its remains." Li Chen said .

Under his leadership, everyone dug a hole and collected all of Shen Shan's remains. Li Chen also got a wooden stake to act as a tombstone, and engraved his name on it.

After doing all this, the players finally heard the voice that they thought about day and night—

[The game is over, there are still two hours left before leaving this world, everyone please get ready. ]

[It's over, Sahua! ]

[Brother Li is passing by! ]

[Those who have read all said, this world is very simple, okay? Yizhili doesn't seem to have a high IQ! ]

[What a coincidence, if Wu Xiao didn't see the ghost here, how would they find Shen Shan's body? ]

[Isn't there a murderer, the murderer must know! ]

[Who is the murderer? Why didn't you explain clearly? ]

[The game has been reserved for two hours, it should be to explain the cause and effect, right? ]

[Wait for the follow-up...]

[If this game doesn't explain clearly, I'll smash the screen! ]

[Wait for the upstairs to smash the screen! ]

...

Hearing the ending sound, Tu Yi threw the ax away, "Fuck, it's finally over!"

Zuo Ming pushed his glasses, "I still feel that it's cloudy, and the game gives too few clues Right?"

Mengmeng and Sister Yu looked at each other, and Mengmeng said, "Actually, Sister Yu and I found a handbook in the empty room where the sundries were piled up. But I don't know if it's useful, so I didn't tell everyone about it. Brother Li mentioned the name Shen Shan today, and I just remembered that the owner of that handbook seems to be called Shen Shan."

Zuo Ming asked, "What handbook? What is it written in?"

Mengmeng opened her eyes in confusion. Big-eyed, "This Shen Shan seems to be a manager too. His handbook is how many catties of wood he cuts every day, and we didn't look carefully."

Tu Yi was anxious, "Such an important clue, you guys didn't tell me sooner!"

Mengmeng said, "It's all numbers, we don't know it's a clue!"

Everyone turned to look at Sister Yu, who touched her nose and said simply, "I'm not from a financial background, and this kind of clues are not within the scope of business. "

"..."

Everyone was shocked by her brazenness!

After a short delay, the morning work was over. As soon as they returned to the logging camp, they heard the news of the deaths of Guanshi Wu and Brother Qiang.

"Didn't that thing come out at night, why did it kill people in broad daylight? Isn't the time yet?"

"Who knows, this kind of thing is evil, don't be nosy."

"Do you think I want to meddle, next time When my son comes back in a month, I will leave."

"You will be fine, and my son will grow up. My whole family depends on my job to support me, and I can't leave even if I want to."

"I said, what are you afraid of? Brother Qiang has done a lot of bad things."

...

Everyone walked through the square and heard the discussion of the woodcutters, and each of them stretched out their ears to eavesdrop.

Back in the dormitory, Mengmeng found out the handbook.

Li Chen flipped through it, only to find that this handbook was evidence that Brother Qiang, Guanshi Wu, and the other three used the logging camp to enrich their own pockets.

Presumably Shen Shan collected their criminal evidence, maybe even wrote a report letter or something, trying to expose them. He was killed by Wu Guanshi and others, and his body was thrown into the dense forest.

Tu Yi said, "Then why did Manager Wu help the evil spirits to kill? There is no reason."

"Because there are not enough human lives to appease its grievances, every year on the day of its death sacrifice, it will be like today. Come out in broad daylight Start the killing ring, and more people will die then." Old Huang's voice came from behind everyone.

The players looked back and saw Lao Huang standing outside the door with a dejected look on his face.

Everyone was shocked, knowing that the decryption was coming!

Old Huang Dao, "I have never been able to figure out why there is such a thing in Haohaoer's logging camp. It turned out that it was the fault of Zhou Qiang and Wu Guanshi! As long as you touch its thing, you can see it in the mirror at night. You can use it to sign in." The pen they own is the one they put there specially for you to touch."

Zuo Ming said angrily, "Can't you leave the lumber camp on the day of the death memorial? Why do you want to kill people?!"

Lao Huang smiled wryly and shook his head, "I can't run away. Some people ran home and hurt the family..."

Zuo Ming Ming was about to say a few words, but Tu Yi pulled him and put his ear canal, "He's just an NPC, what's the point of you arguing with him?!"

Zuo Ming stifled, and closed his mouth.

After staying in the game for only three days, he accidentally took Lao Huang as a real person

...

Two hours passed quickly, and all players were sent out of the game copy together.

Coming out of the game cabin, Li Chen quickly received a call from Ye Chuyi.

"Li Chen, you are amazing! Do you know that you are popular?! Go online and check it out, everyone is very satisfied with your performance in this game! Especially the part where you face the evil spirits, the Internet is going crazy!"

Li Chen nodded, "Okay, I'll go and see."

"Shall we go celebrate tonight?"

"No, I'm a little tired and want to rest."

"Um, okay." Ye Chuyi didn't recognize him "Then you rest first, I'll come to you tomorrow, hee hee, I have some good news for you!"

"What good news?"

"Anyway, it's good news, I'll tell you tomorrow! "

...All right."